Why are Americans so obsessed with creating a white ethnostate?

Mostly the nationalists and the alt-right. They make it seem like having a white society is a cure-all for everything, crime, poverty, low IQ, etc.
But have y'all looked at Eastern Europe?? Ukraine is a fucking shithole, and it doesn't get any whiter than that. Literally poorer than Nigeria. So is Belarus, Moldova, S*rbia, Bosnia, and basically all of the Balkans. Their crime rates are through the roof, their IQ is bordering on clinically retarded. None of them ever invented or achieved anything of value.
They're living proof that American nationalists are wrong.

Attached: 47360cc0b6514c2dc365ee1ec061fd7cac6c0da572e8524499ea666bcdeb3a0c.jpg (917x960, 681K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9zXepzEzA
youtu.be/ljTmM4WLt_k
youtu.be/kASDwbyJt04
youtu.be/9inC3VnWKXs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohunician
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Austria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_von_Habsburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0008_0_08395.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transylvania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyash
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banat_Bulgarians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hungarian_Nobel_laureates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Hungarian_inventions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do agree to an extent, America is a made-up country so it's only natural that they are the country with the most "white nationalists" because how can be proud of your roots if you have none? For the rest of the post, slavs aren't white.

Because burgers are retarded, and they think that what worked for them (unifying smaller states into a bigger one one) would work for Europe too, despite 2000+ years of constant bloodshed.
Europe is fated to be a divided battleground.

Attached: 1472711783964.jpg (460x562, 77K)

>alt right

isn't that some jewish youtube channel or something?

Nobody is advocating 50-70 years of communism followed by a white ethnostate.

>Oh look a post where Hungary is sucking its own
paprika dick.
>"We da best"cuz an pictur say so"

God i fucking wished we shouldnt have rescuse you from communism, at least your fucking grandparents would have died of hunger and you would not exist.

>None of them ever invented or achieved anything of value.
Are you a fucking retard?

Nu vezi ca bozgorul ala bata campii bre?Dece vorbesti cu bozgori?

>Map includes Hungary
>romanian takes it as an insult
>hurr durr we rezcue u from gobbudism
*cringe* That 91 IQ point looks more like 9.1 now.
You know what, I'll give you something to bitch about you whiny autistic faggot

Attached: riw.png (922x1024, 1.03M)

>Romanians aren't Europea-
Absolute idiot

Attached: IMG_20180627_130933.jpg (1920x2560, 1.93M)

>AH spere of influence

More like Grade A austrian semen desu famalam

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9zXepzEzA

Hungayians bitch about E.E despite having more gypsies than Romania and worse economics, but of course they are le master rasse right?Fucking bozgorii

ai asa multe greseli... dap esti roman
sttt

Attached: real hist.jpg (600x450, 45K)

Northern Europeans are white. For the rest of Europe, its based entirely on country's race. Italy is very smart, Balkans are just a shade higher than mudslimes.

Because we still keep and publish accurate crime statistics, that's why.

I'm sorry,but I don't speak Romanian as good as Italian or English.
I was planning about returning in my homeland,is Northern Romania good?I just want a cold climate,decent people,no gypsies and a decent job.

>austro-hungarian influence
No, this country owes it to me.

Attached: 1506918994764s.jpg (125x104, 3K)

I could've sworn that wasn't a thumbnail before.

>Using a mutt's codeword:white
Here in Europe we go by ethnicity,everyone born in Europe by european parents and ancestors is European.
No need to be white or nordic,these countries are getting cucked at an alarming rate.
Romania,especially Wallachia and Moldavia,actively fought against the brown hordes throughout the centuries, while the white countries sit comfy and just watched, Hungarians sub-humans betrayed Vlad III when he was organizing a crusade against the mud shits.
So much for the Austro-Hungarian influence...
>People from Balkans are a shade lighter than Muslims
I have light brown hair,becomes blonde in summer,Hazel eyes and pale skin.
How am I a shade lighter than mudshits?

>divided
yes
>battleground
no

Posting a thumbnail of this pic is literal pottery

poverty alone lowers your IQ significantly, and it's a vicious circle once you consider procreation. You see it with parents of immigrants who graduate from college all the time. The parent sacrifices the only thing he has, his physical labor, for the kid, because he has nothing else to offer. Once your country is shit enough that you don't even have that labor to offer (due to illness, lack of health care, etc.) you and your offspring are eternally fucked, because you'll never catch up to the rest of the world.

I'm starting to think finns cheat at their tests, tbf.

>and it doesn't get any whiter than that.
You are wrong. Ukraine is not that white, even in appearance. There are not many blue eyed and blonde people here.
And historically there've been a lot of jews living here and turkics in south-east, so their admixture is present in overall ukrainian gene pool.
Anyone thinking that Ukraine is a pure white ethnostate is clueless about history.

The soviet union fucking them up for a few decades may have something to do with slav countries being shitholes though.

youtu.be/ljTmM4WLt_k
youtu.be/kASDwbyJt04
youtu.be/9inC3VnWKXs

suceava, Bucovina here yes the north is good if you have capital, money, then youll be ok, you can build a medium house whith 50k euros easy for 100k you cold have a good house in a good location
white as fuck

Attached: hotel-in-bucovina-carpathian-mountains-romania.jpg (762x560, 455K)

How cold is the climate up there?

>poverty resulting from Jewish Bulshevik communism and mass extermination for nearly a century
HURR DURR EUROPEANS DO DUMBBPOORER THANNNIGERS

Attached: 1530076345896.jpg (800x1024, 713K)

56%> are

This is now a Hitler general thread

Attached: 1528410341294.jpg (899x600, 102K)

i have an iq of 118 and i am a southern italian

in the mountains is cooler, duh
winter are warmer lately, humidity may be a problem, fog
about gypsies, theyre not a problem, are few, unfortunately those who remained, integrated

Attached: Bucovina1.jpg (550x396, 239K)

>if you'll have an white ethnostate people will automatically turn low iq
kek

Habsburg dynasty is gay fuck you

Attached: kkk.jpg (962x659, 159K)

When will the Finns, Swiss and us Dutch create a 100+ average IQ masterrace colony on mars?

It's mostly because they all were in the USSR, which made them dirt-poor when it has gone to shit.

>ukraine is white
thats where your thesis is flawed
to be white you dont need just blue eyes and blonde hair.
You must be part of a relevant european civilization that actually helped the development of modern western culture.

>Austria-Hungary
Center of Europe was the cradle of civilization of Europe as far back as 40000 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohunician
>Bohunician industry was a paleolithic archeological industry in South-Central and East Europe. The earliest artifacts assigned to this culture are dated using radiocarbon dating at 48,000 BP.

More likely is that Austria-Hungary dumbed down IQ.

Attached: Aurignacian culture 45000 BC.png (720x540, 185K)

therefore we're both non whites. Agreed. To be "accepted" into "community' you must contribute first.

Attached: 35477413_253220618561207_4159710404957700096_n.jpg (960x951, 74K)

I go to school with a guy from Montenegro... I swear this dude is inbred.. always, copying labs, sneezing and laughing like a child.. he's 30 something but looks like he's late 40s..

too many commies, jews, and muzzies
your bloodline is generally tainted by them
you always were a buffer state to protect the bloodlines of the West from other degenerate bloodlines, that's all there is to you guys
what have you done in the last millenia except get raped by the turks?

Op = Cigan

your ethnic group*** must have contributed

weep fot what might have been.

Attached: schopenhauer.jpg (755x500, 253K)

Maybe for Western Ukraine this is true, but Eastern Ukraine no, killing jews tartars, and catholics is good cossack past time.

Montenegrians are known to be like that, they stereotyped as being extremely lazy and prideful, they have an old tribal clan system which my explain his inbred looks, most Montenegrians are crazy though, should be careful not to start fued with them

AUSTRIA-HUNGARY(HABSBURG MONARCHY) HAD THE MOST JEWS IN EUROPE:
ORIGINAL PLAN OF EU:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Austria
>Between 1848 and 1938, the Jewish Austrian population enjoyed a period of prosperity beginning with the start of regime of Franz Joseph I of Austria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_von_Habsburg
>His godfather was the Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria
>last Crown Prince of Austria-Hungary from 1916 until the dissolution of the empire in 1919
>promoting the cause of Habsburg restoration and as an early proponent of European integration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
>he co-founded the Pan-European Union (PEU) with Archduke Otto von Habsburg
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0008_0_08395.html
>HAPSBURG (Habsburg) MONARCHY
>state with the largest Jewish population in Europe

CHRISTIAN MONARCHY = ZIONISM = JEWS

AUSTRIA-HUNGARY(HABSBURG MONARCHY) IMPORTED ALL THE GYPSIES INTO EUROPE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transylvania
>Following defeat in World War I, Austria-Hungary disintegrated. The ethnic Romanian majority in Transylvania elected representatives, who then proclaimed Union with Romania on 1 December 1918.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyash
>The Boyash are a branch/caste of the Roma who were forced by Hungarians to settle in the 14th century in the Apuseni Mountains, located in Transylvania, and work as slaves in mining
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banat_Bulgarians
> are a distinct Bulgarian minority group which settled in the 18th century in the region of the Banat, which was then ruled by the Habsburgs and after World War I was divided between Romania, Serbia, and Hungary.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banat
>In the wake of the Declaration of Union of Transylvania with Romania on December 1, 1918

AUSTRIA-HUNGARY = EU

How come Bosnia and Albania, countries most influenced by the Turks in Europe, are actually a fair bit lower than the Turks themselves?

this post rose my wokeness levels by 10 full wokes

Haha
You think Slavic people are white. You are so wrong

Haha, you think that Americans are white? You are soo wrong

I'm glad that you Hungarians have "Intelllgence
kurva anyad nyomorek geci

It's just larpers, boomers, and the bullied that gather in those threads.
It's just a bunch of low IQs who got uppity and fantasies about something they can't do.

That's what happens to people after being mindfucked and genocided by communism and jews for a century

>burger

Because Ottoman Empire were basically mostly converts and assimilated people, and often the nobility of subject nations.

Ottomans were the most progressive and efficient nation from 1350 to 1600.

They also literally took strongest and smartest male boys of Christian families and raised them as an army.

Ottomans were pretty much non-Turkics, even Rum was already pushing it

Trianon best day of my life
eat a dick Hun

Attached: 1530253060510.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>pic
>the actual fucking morons are Austro-Hungarian empire which is now non existant

Lol enjoy being the asshole of the European Union Hungary, nobody likes you. Only thing of value that you created is food. You are nothing to Austria literally a lauging stock, you were never equal to them

Because we have to live around niggers and spics everywhere and are sick of it
Try living 10 years with our demographics and you'd be singing the same tune

Attached: 1511398544385.png (750x537, 666K)

You do realise that Serbia and Hungary are the only two nations that were robbed of actual ethnic borders in the region?

And that both of them being revisionist powers, will probably seek future partnership to correct the error on maps?

Those country are exceptionally pleasant though

You've gotten Trianon'd far worse than us, Serbshit.
It's almost July already, you sholud start harvesting those depleted uranium leftovers.

Attached: 1516050274867.png (500x381, 74K)

somebody please tell me those statistics aren't real

Attached: 152495543176.png (329x586, 240K)

Because weve had to live with these frickin colored people for so long

>Northern Europeans are white.
No, they are niggers. Their whole history was based on raiding white countries and stealing their shit. They didn't create anything valuable themselves, they were stupid barbarians who had no idea what civilization was. Vikings were the same as an average nigger who steals bikes is in the USA. Southern Europeans are the master race, they created everything.

I bet Vojvodina has 10 more IQ points compared to the rest of Serbia.

I think its more about not being a minority in your own country.

you have to go back

you have to go back

>unironically quoting schopenhauer
go read hegel and Fichte and then come bacl to talk to me please

Sure, ukraine is poorer than nigeria. People are a huge component, but systems matter too, and (((communism))) certainly doesn't work.

But,

Would you rather live in ukraine, or nigeria?
You euro's who aren't shills miss two things in your understanding of american whites nationalism. Firstly, you do not understand the depths of negro fatigue many americans are plumbing on a daily basis. Secondly, you fail to recognize the concept of "ethnogenesis", or the formation of a folk. This has happened in america, where whites from various euro nations have mixed into a euro-mutt and formed a group which has more in common with one another than with any of the root euro countries generally. No nation is different, the english and spanish and russians etc are old, but pale in comparison to the eternal jew, themselves a tribal conglomeration from the beginning. The difference is in america there has been a continous government, therefor the distinction between "nation" and "state" exists only as much as one's race-consciousness. This was stunted by the frontier and the overwhelming whiteness of america outside of the south for most ofour history, but that has all changed.

you have to go back Radu

The eternal Austrian at it again...

Hegel is a fucking waste of time

Attached: 1521377876595.png (912x764, 180K)

Meds: +2 Soul, -2 Administration
Slavs: +1 Endurance, +1 Soul, -2 Intelligence
Celts: +1 Strength, +1 Soul, -3 Intelligence
Anglo: +2 Administration, +1 Strength, +2 Intelligence, -5 Soul
Nordics: +3 Strength, +3 Intelligence, +3 Administration, +2 Enduarance, -11 Agency

The last is why hitler was alpine, and why kievan rus had to literally invite the scandinavians to rule them.

Prove me wrong faggots.

Attached: IMG_3513.jpg (640x420, 81K)

sorry i dont speak with am*ricans
Im not racist, i just believe we should put you in camps where you can breed exclusively with each other.

>Mostly the nationalists and the alt-right. They make it seem like having a white society is a cure-all for everything, crime, poverty, low IQ, etc.
>But have y'all looked at Eastern Europe??
Why do all the region of Europe that have Arab rape seed in them all have higher crime rates and such?

Attached: 789876.jpg (720x720, 65K)

>Richard Lynn
His data is garbage.

You think in my language
You are a neutered province of my empire

The Dutch are dumb as fuck don't believe it.

Attached: 1503801829644.png (1237x1017, 81K)

All the Spanish Reconquista was called a Crusade, fix your shitty map

yeah wasn't he the guy who took samples of 40 people from the 40s and applied it to all of a country?

Yes, some of us do. You shouldn't really take poltards words seriously. What issues we had with borders are gonna be non existant in 20-30 years since all of them in Vojvodina are emigrating to Hungary. Other than that the only reason to beef remaining is petty nationalism, and only retards think that can start anything.

More like 2-3.

Not true look at what a perfect paradise West Virginia is. The master race banded together helping each other and producing some of the greatest minds ever seen.

>bosnia
>white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hungarian_Nobel_laureates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Hungarian_inventions

r*ma btfo

Attached: pálinka.jpg (574x640, 83K)

You're dumb. The idea is to base the future ethnostate on the ideas of the American founding fathers, not the fucking Ukranian constitution.

Kosovo WOMP WOMP
Soon Sandzak WOMP WOMP
Vajdaság sooon soon....:^)

Attached: 4 roma.png (654x792, 452K)

>funny stories from Australia

>Human Accomplishment index
lmao

also lol at nothing in East Asia (already invented gunpowder, printing, paper, compass, mechanical clocks, porcelain, earthquake detector, agricultural advances, toothbrush, pasta, pulleys, cast iron/steel, oil wells, organ music)

whiter than you snowpiggi

They're not white, nor ethnostates and most of Eastern Europe is struggling to recover from communism. Western Europe has at least a 50 year advantage over Eastern Europe.

it's the ottomans fault

because they are rootless mutts looking for a real home

Attached: 1530089752598.png (1000x916, 20K)