TRUMP - "I hate to say it. But if I win...

TRUMP - "I hate to say it. But if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation, because there has never been so many lies, so much deception. There has never been anything like it, and we’re going to have a special prosecutor,

So we’re going to get a special prosecutor, and we’re going to look into it, because you know what? People have been — their lives have been destroyed for doing one-fifth of what you’ve done. And it’s a disgrace"

>After becoming president a special prosecutor begins investigating Trump and he never mentions his prosecutor ever again

Are the Jow Forums memes true that Mueller is actually the special prosecutor Trump said he would appoint in the beginning? Is this leading up to the greatest show of all time?

Attached: tricked.jpg (1160x629, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
americans4innovation.blogspot.com/2017/05/proof-robert-mueller-cannot-be.html#rosenstein-conflict
fbcoverup.com/docs/library/2017-05-22-Lisa-Barsoomian-represented-William-J-Clinton-98-cv-01459-TPJ-06-11-1998-PACER-accessed-May-22-2017.pdf
fbcoverup.com/docs/library/2017-05-20-R-Craig-Lawrence-DC-Appeals-Court-Docket-PACER-accessed-May-20-2017.pdf
archive.is/tB0SO
pacificpundit.com/2018/02/05/rod-rosensteins-wife-lisa-barsoomian-represented-bill-clinton/
timesofisrael.com/5-things-to-know-about-rod-rosenstein-who-helped-get-comey-fired/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Big, if true

Attached: 1500916466329.jpg (1256x848, 1.03M)

Attached: 1519976026925.jpg (2762x2000, 2.63M)

HAHAHAHAHA you drumfkins are hilariously delusional these days. Your cheeto shart of a leader won by a fluke, by means of a racist electoral system that hasn’t been representative of this country since the civil war. Let me lay out the facts for you tiny dicked woman hating rural retards.

1) Trump colluded with a hostile foreign power to steal the election, meaning he’s a traitor.

2) Hillary was cleared of any wrongdoing by the FBI, meaning all of the bullshit the orange dotard said about her emails was false.

3) The tangerine turd in the white house has been under investigation since the 3rd month of his presidency, and half of his treasonous associates have already flipped on him.

4) You incel retards have deluded yourselves by pretending anything that doesn’t come from Alex Jones or Dan Bongino’s twitter is fake news, while in the real world those sources are fake news and use RT for all their sources, which is Russian state funded propaganda.

5) When Mueller finally reveals the extent of Drumpftard’s treason and it comes out that the election was rigged by the Russians, Hillary will be appointed as president, and all of that fat, ugly, disgusting orange retard’s criminal associates will hang from nooses on the white house lawn.

6) The only people who voted for drumpf are rural and suburban retards. High IQ city people all voted for Hillary.

Attached: trumptard.jpg (749x751, 149K)

I would put my house against a ten dollar note that Comey does jail.
President Trump doesn't work to your clock.

Q predicted this.

Attached: 1509172736016.jpg (1249x2456, 1.89M)

Why are you happy that the government who steals your wealth off of every dollar you earn thinks you're a retard? How does this benefit you...personally?

You typed all of that out?

And only got one bite. You're a good person user

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
Buckle up buckaroos

bump

Attached: 1494564374179.png (722x600, 299K)

Jail for what?

>Are the Jow Forums memes true that Mueller is actually the special prosecutor Trump said he would appoint in the beginning? Is this leading up to the greatest show of all time?
yes

A perfidious fucking leaf.

lets pretend that is all true...i'm still going to rape and murder you and everyone like you and make furniture of your faggot bones using my psychic endowed toaster powered battle bots of doom.

your move faggot.

Hi, I’m Rod Rosenstein. I’m Jeff Sessions’ boss, but it wasn’t my responsibility to know what was in those FISA applications. I signed it, but I can’t tell you what it says because it’s classified. I didn’t know Bruce Ohr’s wife worked for Fusion GPS because we don’t talk about ongoing investigations. Peter Strzok didn’t tell me Lisa Page told him how to lie to his wife about their affair, but if he flunked a polygraph test I wouldn’t have known if that meant he was lying about what he had for lunch because I am the Assistant Director of the Office of Refusal to Answer, sir, not the Office of Professional Process and Obfuscation.

If we find bias, we’ll send out a memo so that all of our employees who are working around the clock to satisfy your stupid requests will know to stop tweeting about what they REALLY think about President Trump until after we find a evidence of his intent to win an election, which would be an impeachable offense. Perhaps by then we’ll get back to you.
By the way, my wife is a Clown In America. Lisa H Barsoomian a US Attorney that graduated from Georgetown Law- she’s a protege of James Comey and Robert Muller.
Barsoomian with her boss R Craig Lawrence represented Bill Clinton in 1998 Lawrence also represented:
Robert Muller 3 times
James Comey 5 times
Barack Obama 45 times
Kathleen Sebelius 56 times
Bill Clinton 40 times and
Hillary Clinton 17 times
between 1998 and 2017
Barsoomian herself represented the FBI at least five times.

Attached: 364F37D3-6A0A-4C19-8364-9E7826FFFF25.jpg (2681x2414, 1.29M)

You may be saying to yourself, okay who cares, who cares about the work history of this Barsoomian woman.
Apparently someone does.
Someone out there cares so much that they’ve purged all Barsoomian court documents for her Clinton representation in Hamburg vs. Clinton in 1998 and its appeal in 1999 from the DC District and Appeals court dockets
Someone out there cares so much that the Internet has been purged of all information pertaining to Barsoomian.

Historically this indicates that the individual is a protected CIA operative.
Additionally Lisa Barsoomian has specialized in opposing Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the intelligence community. And although Barsoomian has been involved in hundreds of cases representing the DC Office of the US Attorney her email address is Lisa Barsoomian at NIH gov.
The NIH stands for National Institutes of Health.

This is a tactic routinely used by the CIA to protect an operative by using another government organization to shield their activities. It’s a cover, so big deal right, I mean what does one more attorney with ties to the US intelligence community really matter.

I mean with Trump and his recent tariffs on Chinese steel and aluminum imports, the border wall, DACA, everything coming out of California, the Uniparty unrelenting opposition to President Trump, the Clapper leaks, the Comey leaks,Attorney General Jeff Sessions recusal and subsequent 14 month nap with occasional forays into the marijuana legalization mix,and last but not least Muller’s never-ending investigation into collusion between the Trump team and the RussiansWhy does Barsoomian, CIA operative, merit any mention
BECAUSE she is Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s WIFE
That’s why.

Attached: CE14EFE2-7E7F-45A2-B358-8034F9A08F2E.jpg (993x2487, 499K)

I think Mueller is just taking his time on the 2 scoop investigation.
Wasnt it too early for ice cream scoops?
Why 2?
Did the others get 2?
Why is that important?

Barsoomian’s loyalties are tainted.
How could this not have influenced Rosenstein?This clearly violates the appearance of impropriety attorney’s rules?Both owe their careers as US attorneys to Muller, Obama, Bush, and the Clintons. Impartiality? That’s impossible.

Rod Rosenstein has no business involving himself in the Hillary Clinton-DNC funded Steel dossier, and the ongoing Russia investigation. Much less the selection of his mentor and his wife’s mentor Robert Muller as Special Counsel. The rules of ethics, funny, required his recusal.

americans4innovation.blogspot.com/2017/05/proof-robert-mueller-cannot-be.html#rosenstein-conflict

fbcoverup.com/docs/library/2017-05-22-Lisa-Barsoomian-represented-William-J-Clinton-98-cv-01459-TPJ-06-11-1998-PACER-accessed-May-22-2017.pdf

fbcoverup.com/docs/library/2017-05-20-R-Craig-Lawrence-DC-Appeals-Court-Docket-PACER-accessed-May-20-2017.pdf

—————

Do you know that Rod Rosenstein’s wife is directly connected to Hillary Clinton and a law firm of R.Craig Lawrence?

1). – Lisa Barsoomian, wife of Rod Rosenstein: – archive.is/tB0SO .

2). – pacificpundit.com/2018/02/05/rod-rosensteins-wife-lisa-barsoomian-represented-bill-clinton/ .

3).

4). – Rod Rosenstein – timesofisrael.com/5-things-to-know-about-rod-rosenstein-who-helped-get-comey-fired/

Attached: 4F9507B1-DB2F-4E9A-BA8A-3FB58465C39E.jpg (1886x2280, 1.12M)

High IQ city people. Ok. Someone needs to travel. Doubt it would help.

This is how you bait, people. Take notes.

He came on too strong with the Dem flag though.

God's work

I unironically believe this is true. Even if Mueller doesn't know he's working for Trump, Trump tricked him into working for Trump.

Attached: trumpknife.jpg (612x482, 240K)

This. Except he knows. Every time I ask “WHY DID MUELLER MEET WITH TRUMP TWO DAYS BEFORE HE WAS APPOINTED SPECIAL COUNSEL?” The shills die off and the thread gets archd because they cannot spin it. Soon.

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

Attached: 1530240470541m.jpg (1024x783, 87K)

Mueller would be a guaranteed victory in the 2024 presidential election if this were the case

It’s possible.
Trump has done things far out of the norm however the whole Q LARP thing has put a dampener on high hopes.
Q promised so much and so far nothing.

Trump has shit talked everyone involved in the investigation EXCEPT Mueller.

Thanks bro. Your posts deserve screencaping

How did he collude? What could Trump and Putin do to make millions of Americans in key states vote for him?

Good point.

Q also predicted Flynn done in 30
Last I checked it’s past 30 and Flynn isn’t cleared

If Q is a team of presidential "Whizkids" or an NSA op overseen by the prez, then Trump is currently recalculating.

The Violence thing happened, then Q reported on masons on the scene

And 2 MSM outlets just wrote articles on the possibility of a civil war, citing over 30% of Americans consider it to be inevitable

Q is a limited hangout being employed to pacify outrage and buy precious time for the coverup.

Attached: A9454543-AD2D-46AF-83AA-C3CC02753749.jpg (1576x2896, 747K)

I should say *likely a limited hangout :Maybe he is Trump’s guy. If Q is Trump’s guy it’s (in my estimation) a miscalculation.

Attached: 1B7389C1-ED03-4307-B8B3-6ADE8E9849AD.jpg (2629x2896, 740K)

Qtards are hardly doing nothing.
They are doing a lot of digging.
Q is asking for trouble. All these people doing all this work and in the end no arrests nothing.

You think so bud? You need to make some threads with these synopses you have been posting here. Fuck with the shilling going on we need decent threads more than ever. Hey, any new finds or info that you have come across? Anything pretty monumental?

By then it will be too late. Then they will be demoralized. True, it’s playing with fire- but it’s a calculus the deep state had to make.

Attached: 79BC7214-D109-4967-B11D-70729099A975.jpg (1536x881, 211K)

Bump

I think Q is fishy. All Q does is string people (erstwhile/potential patriots) along who would otherwise be phoning their representatives and making twenty calls a day to the AG and White House switchboard putting real political pressure on those who would be firing Rosenstein and Weissman.
Instead they are eating popcorn and treating this treasonous behavior by the filthy FBI as if it were a movie and some sort of entertainment. If that isn’t alarming, I don’t know what is.

Attached: 4A13F871-DB21-4380-9428-0FA621F3DFBB.jpg (1366x1120, 283K)

Dream on, loser.

I’m surprised that with all the collective autism here that no one has rooted out who Q is. Jow Forums uncovered Eric Clanton and captured Shia LaBuffs flag. Starting with the good old saying “follow the money”, there’s got to be some clever people here who can look up Q merch on eBay and go from there.

Q isn’t selling merch. My guess is that Q is a black hat insider.

Exactly.
Does Trump have the goods on Mueller?
Did Trump point to his own eyes and say
“Look at me. I’m you’re boss now”.

the press goes out of their way to not mention Q directly.

question: while propaganda was legal there should be some level of accounting on who was paid for what, no? any chance that was cleaned up before Trump got in to the WH?

What is some of the biggest info to come out lately? I had never heard any mention of Rosenstein's wife before, thanks for that bit of information. What else you know about?

Attached: 1519270365954.jpg (600x371, 32K)

Muellerfags are bigger idiots than qboomers

I used to think so, but probably not.

Yesterday’s hearing revealed that Strzok failed his polygraph. Wray and Rosenstein were very flip and feckless about it.
The sheer smugness and hubris they exhibited both in response, non-response and body language tells me that they are 10000% sure the deep state is untouchable.
They have Trump cornered and many of his appointments... even his inner circle... are disastrously deep state. His legal team is a disgrace.

Attached: 9DF5DF1A-CBC8-41C8-9CC6-002604FEA7A4.jpg (1856x2548, 687K)

I thought the Mueller investigation ended already?

okay bucko, where does Mattis fit into this?

Attached: 1529569565086.jpg (432x289, 60K)

Attached: mueller_swamp1.png (1200x630, 1.47M)

The two unassailable patriots on yesterday’s committee- Gohmert and Jordan- went ballistic. But they got no real cover from Goodlatte and Gowdy.
Paul Ryan will never do what is necessary and his only non-Deep State committee chair appointment is Nunes.
McConnell is even worse- Burr is treasonous and Warner runs the Intel Committee.

I trust Mattis in the field, but he isn’t cut out for making big-picture decisions.

I still have faith we will pull through, but I know what you are saying. So many have been clearly caught in damning lies, and yet they are not just vehemently denying it all, but are acting like they are righteous victims. This is a sign as you said that they feel untouchable. Also they know that as soon as there are even the slightest bit of relenting, the floodgates will open and their schemes would soon have to be exposed by MSM.

Problem is MSM isn't even hiding the fact that they are protecting these fucks. Even if they somehow had to admit everything, they would probably just say they had to do illegal and unethical things for the greater good of destroying blumph

Why are they so sure, do you think?

They are so “sure” because they demonic.

Attached: 3A611C96-811C-438F-9DD5-98AC0C37DC7A.jpg (960x720, 111K)

We have to keep screaming, and not letting this go. I pray in the mean time some hero would spill the beans and get some of the real dirt out to the public

Why is Mueller taking so long?

The President's son, son-in-law, and campaign manager met with Russian operatives who promised dirt on Clinton and then the President dictated a knowingly false statement cover up the purpose of the meeting.

Case Closed.

They are happy to, but Grassley refuses to subpoena them.

>they have Trump cornered
Then Trump is a useless fucking faggot. He can declassify enough criminal behavior to keep the media up for years trying to sell it to the public, but he's a fucking VAGINA, and his grandkids are all KIKES so fuck him in the ass, worthless piece of shit that he is.

Hillary isn’t president.

Attached: 1ED41BB2-7917-4347-AAA3-49B91076D9EC.jpg (1860x2896, 663K)

I agree. There is a spirit that aids the enemies and also weakens and tires the resistance. It is almost detectable these days. Many signs for those who wish to see.

Like you said earlier, we have to keep pushing, even if it means writing your representatives or helping financially towards worthy people. Thanks for the link to Flynn's defense fund, by the way

He will if he needs to, but he is apparently confident he has another card to play. I trust him, but he has made many mistakes, Sessions, Priebus, and Manafort being his biggest.

Attached: 1529789064402.jpg (480x360, 41K)

What little I had seen led me to believe Grassley was on our side. Is he just another Gowdy?

They are all Gowdy's. You should realize this now so we can all move on.

You mean the failed attempt at entrapment? Also there was no false statement

>i trust him
Trust money in your pocket and criminals in jail. Everything else is jew drama and nigger games.

Flynn is a legit patriot. He is prima facie evidence of why Q is a perpetuating a fraud and that no patriot can ever #TrustSessions and #TrustWray.
Senators are the worst. Only Rand Paul is (somewhat) legit. Grassley is under immense pressure from the ethanol lobby, so he is working against Trump because of the trade reset.

Most, but not all, and to greater and lesser degrees. Also if enough horrifically damning shit can be pried from the monsters, even the Gowdy types will hop over and do their duty, pretending they were always on our side.

True. Zero treason-heads have rolled and that is cause for all out war.

Attached: 9C715780-4D50-4F76-B36B-4C14A88627B0.jpg (2778x2655, 1.26M)

Trump probably has shitloads of dirt on Mueller. So he offered a deal. Hang with the rest, or sabotage the investigation by turning it into a witch hunt, and also let all the traitors to come out of the woodwork and talk to Mueller like he's still one of them.

Thanks for some great information bro. There has been so little of it lately with the constant raids. The shit you are posting is the only reason I still stay here

Listen, they are all garbage. They are all trying to play out the game in a manner you find acceptable while accomplishing nothing. There is no room for excuses, or 4D chess niggers, or grand plans of great planning. Put people in jail, seize their assets, execute some garbage, or just fuck off and stick a dildo up your faggot ass. PLAY TIME IS OVER

You are placing all your chips on a delusion. Please reconsider.

>over
It’s about that time.

Attached: 30EE0798-82CC-4115-8F06-EA203CB47ABE.jpg (700x452, 48K)

I am not sure if you are serious or an elaborate troll...

I realize this is just part and parcel of living on an anonymous image boad, but this is a board of peace.

Unfortunately everyone else is falling for that b.s. that went down yesterday afternoon and opiate-izing on monster whirrr boomer memes.

thur.... yew dropped yewr tinfoil thur

Attached: 1530229865771.jpg (607x897, 170K)

Attached: 9519FB9C-AA74-48F0-ABA4-D0E69E647EF4.jpg (1609x2812, 908K)

kill yourself.

Attached: 69AFE461-2E64-40FE-B67C-FE0690E1E780.jpg (1200x1128, 108K)

hur dur deep state is against us gud
peepo..
hur dur the fact white house is currently occupied by ruski and bibi shills has nothing to do with anything..
hur dur deep state is ebol
(you) - fag

Attached: 1530229638214.jpg (1440x2417, 1015K)

>Hi, I’m Rod Rosenstein. I’m Jeff Sessions’ boss

you got that backwards, jethro

sessions is rosenjew's boss

you lose all credibility when you don't know such a simple detail regarding this situation

Then how is it that all Mueller has done so far is bird dog at people knee deep in clinton/obama shit?

I noticed you shilling stopped bringing up the Epstein connection. What is so bizarre is one of the biggest elite pedophilia rings exposed here in the US was almost entirely serviced by powerful Republicans. Read about the franklin scandal.

Sadly, discussing the worst political scandals in the 20th and 21s centuries would cause some fools to label you with tinfoil. It is fucking depressing.

At least you are beginning to realize that American politics IS international politics. EVERY politician in the united states has direct and indirect connections to foreign politicians, pwerbrokers and interest groups. That includes Trump as well.

Care to see who the major Democrat politicians hang around with?

It's pasta. Google for "high IQ city people all voted for Hillary"

It's beyond buffoonery at this point. So what if he met with a Russian who promised dirt? Hillary ACTUALLY PAID Russians to produce dirt on Trump then fed it to the media. Oh and she also had her minions int he government use it to get a warrant to spy on Trump's campaign. And she still lost.

is he? how can you tell?

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 7K)

Why is it that all of these Russians that were in contact with the Trump campaign had previous contact with Clinton obama or some other fucking leftists?

What does the press have to do with this?

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Go read any of Mueller’s indictments and you will see that Rosenstein is Sessions’ boss. In fact, Rosenstein won’t even let Sessions take a meeting without Rod’s watchers sitting in and not allowing him to speak without consulting with them for approval.
>Google "high IQ city people all voted for Hillary"
Or even better, read the IG REPORT to see the origin of that pathetic meme.

Attached: 11C8C7C3-00B0-4FD3-8F7F-6198F0F63C08.jpg (1290x1935, 467K)

Attached: BBDBA27E-6869-4955-98F3-580123A298B6.jpg (1000x861, 194K)

What does that even mean? Why in the fuck would anyone not making youtube nigger nickles mention your retarded faggot larp? They don't have to go "out of their way", they can just ignore you because you're dumb as fuck. A luxury we do not have, unfortunately.

>manafort in harsh isolation
>judge orders him on contempt if he even dares to speak
>podestas free and roaming the world raping babies
>clintons free doing the same
hmmm