>no smells, no lung cancer
>1 can of snus lasts me a week or sometimes more
>use 3-4 or even less per day
>Don't feel angry or agitated
>feels 100% better then cigs
>more hygienic than chew or dips
>Has long history in Europe and wasn't invented by jews
>Cigarette companies and anti-smoking organizations (also run by jews) hate it
So why haven't you quit the jew-sticks and switch to the white man's tobacco?

Attached: portion-white-mint-general-3_1.jpg (1140x912, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snuff_(tobacco)
unv.is/inews.co.uk/sport/football/snus-what-is-it-why-premier-league-footballers-jamie-vardy-illegal-uk
unv.is/thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5942381/snus-nicotine-cancer-risk-warning-jamie-vardy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What about Camel snus? where do you get the Swedish stuff

enjoy your mouth cancer and disgusting spitting you fucking nicotine addict. kill yourself

you don't spit snus you retarded faggot, also i didn't realize life was a competition to see who could live the longest

Snus is based, I agree with everything you said.

Also you can have snus wherever you go, can't smoke half the time on the day and the nicotine levels in your blood goes up and down like a roller coaster, snus keeps it steady

Attached: i-said-give-me-snus-not-gas-the-jews.jpg (396x479, 99K)

There is literally nothing wrong with slowly masticating a large wad of chew as you engage in manly or intellectual pursuits, using either a classy copper spittoon or (when appropriate) the ground.

Attached: Wild Turkey.jpg (2272x1704, 569K)

>Camel snus
That shit is fake and weak. The purpose of American snus or dips is to get you more addictive and use it alongside cigarettes. If it isn't Swedish then don't use.

>where do you get the Swedish stuff
Tobacco stores or 7/11. Most big convenience stores should carry them. If you are a smoker than switch to Swedish snus. Its a godsend.

>no manga
Shoo

literally going to get oral cancer

Based and redpilled

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.65M)

All Chads I know use Snus

You don't spit in snus you tard. Also most snsu comes in a packet and doesn't ruin gums as much as chew. Also ever heard of brushing teeth and mouthwash?

Thank you Swedes for this wonderful product. Also how much is a can in your place? Heres its fucking expensive ($27 per can) but thats because of jew-taxes.

Chew is disgusting, i tried it and literally feels like shoving wet negress pubes down my mouth.

Chew is Chad approved

Ever heard of brushing teeth? Yea, we're all going to die one day and some of us a lot early cause of our addiction but at least I took a step in quitting the jew-sticks and moving unto something better.

I smoke a bowl from my tobacco pipe a day.

This snuff shit intrigues me, what's the quick rundown on them?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snuff_(tobacco)

>no, not THAT kind of snuff

Is this kinda shit illegal or something in straya?
Never seen it for sale anywhere.

Depends on brand obviously, I main General White which is at 52 usually. Which is roughly 5 euros. I used to smoke but since switching I save loads because I keep a pouch in for literally 2 hours

I buy general XR, 10 cans for roughly $30 US, but if I buy them separately in store 1 can cost $4.5

For the cheapest variants you can a get 10-pack for $25

I'm vaping 4 years, its like smoking without the downsides

Everything is illegal in down under. For 10 cans trying to get it inside Australia will give you a heft fine of 5k plus dollars or more.

>Its like chew but more cleaner
>Comes in small packets you put under your upper lip
>Tingles and mouth orgasm for 30-40 min
>No rollar coaster buzz instead stable nicotine delivery
>One pack will last you 5-7 hours
>No jittery feelings, cravings or agitations
Try it, it changed me. Always get Swedish don't get that fake Camel shit.

General is the only brand sold here. Comes in White, Titanium red or menthol. Wish I could try other brands.

>For the cheapest variants you can a get 10-pack for $25
Damn must feel nice. Also I heard Sweden has snus vending machines that still true?

It's not invented by Jews, but it's invented by Swedes, which is kind of the same thing.

50g is the legal limit for aus/nz, so about 3 cans.

Attached: 16123082_153196775182701_2566779224681611264_n.jpg (320x249, 20K)

Wait that exist in Canada? Been taking snus for 15 years. If you dont do snus you are not a real swede.

Why do you faggots have such a hard time quitting cigarettes? God fucking damn I hate weak people

Do you put it in your tranny vagina?

Suomi )))

Watch it Norge

Attached: image.jpg (377x325, 32K)

>also i didn't realize life was a competition to see who could live the longest

That's literally what it is, what the fuck do you think you're in this earth for, consume your soul in to your hedonistic shit till you turn one thousand.

Nigger

if u dont snus u lose xd

this, buysnus.com and snuscentral.com

Get the red siberia snus if you're up for a challenge. 5 guys from work, all lifelong chewbois or smokers, it put all of us on our asses. Made 3 guys puke from trying one lmao. It's got over twice the free nicotine content of a fat dip of cope, and gets in your system really fast.
>throw one in
>about 30 seconds in, tingling in mouth
>about 2 min's in, legs get tingly
>5 minute's in, eyes glaze over and you just sit there grinning like an idiot

Attached: 1506005442980.jpg (453x410, 88K)

its in america too

enjoy lip cancer

Lucky you. Vaping makes me cough like shit.
Ive tried all the low nct high vg suggestions to get around it, looks like throat cancer is my only option

Svartsjuk?

I use general only, you're not missing out on anything.. But it's too bad you don't have General XR, the bags are slimmer and sit perfectly under the lip.

I've never seen a vending machine for it, maybe in certain places but in that case very rare. I suspect it's not possible due to the age limit of 18 for buying it.

Attached: Portion_Snus.jpg (700x300, 65K)

Absolutely based. Did you know that they made Snus illegal to buy in Finland, and there is now a huge smuggling bussiness going forth between the Swedish and Finnish border? Somewhere out there, a bunch of Swedes and Finns are the Pablo Escobars of snus-smuggling

Attached: kingapu.jpg (250x236, 9K)

nicotine is a hellovadrug
Interestingly both of my grandads chain smoked and often taken care of me while my parents were at work. Which left me with liking cigarettes smoke smell, but I never smoked.

same here in Estonia, everybody does snus in the armed forces for example and it is all smuggled from Sweden

Not in the rest of scandinavia or Finland, or the whole EU. Its illegal! The day they come for our snus you will see a swexit.

jesus christ, OP, you just keep falling for jewish tricks
snu is just powdered tobacco that you use like dip
the electric jew subtly convinced you that you are supposed to orally use this product, which is extremely inefficient, forcing you to use more, which puts more shekels in their pockets
the truth is, you are supposed to use snu, or dip rectally, in order to get most of the nicotine
all you need to buy is a white pride dip tossing plug, and you will be able to stir it around, getting 99% of all of the nicotine.

I've tried it a couple of times. All it does is give me a somewhat satisfying stinging sensation and make my nose runny. Not sure how it would feel for someone who weren't used to snus or cigarettes though, but I prefer snus.

>Swedish and Finnish Pablo Escobars
top kek

Attached: lol.gif (267x200, 2.58M)

>tfw I picked the wrong career by not becoming a snus smuggler
fuck

>>Switch to snus
>>no smells, no lung cancer

He fell for the swedish lip goblin meme.

Attached: 1517487198850.jpg (2040x1346, 342K)

you can still do it

Do those sites actually work? Also I'm afraid of the shipping and the drug-tax rates. Canada treats tobacco buying and shipping like its Islamic terrorism. One can is extremely expensive here but still cheaper than a pack of cigs considering a can last me 7-9 days.

Not if I brush my teeth and keep myself clean.

I tried vaping, got massive coughs and hurts like a bitch. Also made me miss cigarettes even more. Vaping is just as expensive as a pack of cigs here.

Like pic related, there was a vid where Swedish office workers would vend snus during their breaks.

Fuck off.

Attached: 8100526725_686d2ddc15_b.jpg (773x1024, 252K)

That only happens for the first bit while your throat heals from the cigs, like steam on raw skin, if you will. Even better if you stay away from "sick clouds fuark" fags with their sub ihm faggotronics. After time the vapor actually is weak and you have to play with the mix to feel anything.

>T. Vaping discreetly since before they were mainstream and people looked at you funny because they thought you were a doper

pic related is the actual white man's tobacco you damned pleb

>Not if I brush my teeth and keep myself clean.
It's funny, actually. Snus has bioflavonoids that protect the enamel in the teeth. My dad did Snus for 45 years ( he is now 60) and he never had a single problem with his teeth until the year he quit, when he started getting dental problems. Supposedly, when you stop taking the snus, it leaves your teeth weakened.

You are correct.

>fill car with oden extreme
>go to finland
>walk around schools selling it like mad
>thug lyfe, avoiding cops and moving the goods like crazy
>idontgiveafuck.jpg
>"M-M-Mr Ruotsi, what's your name"? one of the mongol kids ask
>You can call me Pekka, Pekka Escobari

Attached: oden-s-cold-extreme-white-dry-portion.jpg (800x800, 48K)

Isn't Oden's a pleb-tier snus though? There are a bunch of Finnish and Swedish memes about how poor it is. Göteborgs rapé is my personal favorite

lol forgot pic

anyways actual snuff that you inhale through your nose it is great

Attached: 1517856977440.jpg (800x800, 376K)

One habit I developed, out of paranoia, since using snus is I've been brushing teeth more frequently and using mouthwash. Especially after the last snus before bed. Also any of you Swedes refrigerate your snuses?

I don't know about shipping to the Democratic People's Republic of Canada, but it's pretty cheap as long as you buy in bulk. Vaguely recall one of the sites has an option for buying logs for cheap. I imagine it's cheaper and gets processed through customs faster if you buy 1 bulk shipment.

Throw them in your fridge and they'll last at least a month.

Snuff is negress pubes dipped in spit-bucket of sweaty spics. Just as dangerous as jew-sticks.

>snuff
Sorry user but my opinion is that snuff is just a cheap knock-off of Snus.

you should preferably keep your Snus cool, between 4-8 degrees celsius. So yeah the refrigerator is a great place to store it.

it's a completely dry fine powder how is it anything like wet pubes? you need to work on your analogy, kid

unv.is/inews.co.uk/sport/football/snus-what-is-it-why-premier-league-footballers-jamie-vardy-illegal-uk

>The newspaper’s investigation unearths the measures some clubs are putting in place in a bid to prevent their players from using the banned substance with players at one club said to be fined £10,000 if found in possession.

unv.is/thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5942381/snus-nicotine-cancer-risk-warning-jamie-vardy

>A League One manager said: “Some of the subs will go through two or three a game. You can see the used pouches on the floor of the dugout. It’s disgusting.”

>cheap knock off
>completely different product

are you people this fucking retarded?

Yea, drug-tax is crazy jewish here. Even domestically made alcohol is super expensive compared to imports. Strangely enough (with sarcasm) the biggest tobacco/alcohol consumers where I live are rich chinks and politicians.

you need some sweet twist...
>those are rookie numbers

I talk to a lot of Finns and almost everyone of them want Odens, it's what sells the most in Finland. It's cheap and strong, and I guess the suomi kids get a boner from norse mythology.

Swedish guy I was travelling with gave me some snus in Bolivia
Not a smoker so ended up getting a head ache and having to lay down, shit is strong

will this stuff get me off my marijuana addiction

Snus:
>used as migraine medicine since the Viking Ages, also used in medieval France

Virgin Snuff:
>
Painting of a man taking snuff using the thumb and index finger method

Chinese snuff bottle made of carved lacquer and jade, ca. 18th century

French 18th century snuff box
The indigenous populations of Brazil were the first people known to have used ground tobacco as snuff.[2
literally island savage tobacco. Take your pick!

I've been storing in fridges, also considering the ones I buy are always sold in dirty plastic counters and as well the expiration dates are always a month ahead. Quality control is low here.

You're shoving raw tobacco down your mouth, you need protection.

I've seen some pro-league gamers use snus too while playing. Even tried it myself. Made no difference in performance whatsoever. Dunno why its a big deal.

Oh hello Forsen

woah I really fucked up that quote from wikipedia. Let me try again

>The indigenous populations of Brazil were the first people known to have used ground tobacco as snuff.[2] They would grind the tobacco leaves using a mortar and pestle made of rosewood, where the tobacco would also acquire a delicate aroma of the wood.[2] The resulting snuff was then stored airtight in ornate bone bottles or tubes to preserve its flavour for later consumption.[2]

>>no smells, no lung cancer
how about mouth cancer you retard

>Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here manage to quit?

Attached: cig.jpg (640x506, 107K)

Switch to black licorice, you addicts

Lundgrens Norrland reporting in!

Attached: 94390564_px500.png (400x400, 126K)

Strange, I only get headaches when I don't wait enough hours before putting a new one under the lip. Sometimes gotta wait 7 hours or after going to the gym and eating. The good thing is I don't use up too much and could be body telling me its too much nicotine. I was a heavy smoker of light cigs.

>$27 per can

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-29 at 1.49.04 PM.png (269x250, 122K)

Swedish snus is high quality, just a reminder that snus is techically forbidden from selling it in most EU countries (unless my memory fails me) except in airport shops.

The best thing is quitting tobacco. But it's hard. IF you have not tried tobacco. Stay away from it.

This is coming from a tobacco smoker/snus addict.

TL;DR If you are already addicted to tobacco (and not generally the smoking mentally) switch to snus. If you are not on it/addicted please /avoid/quit. Snus will burn your top gums or lower depending on where you put it.

Going to try again to stop smoking. Always try, the benefits of quitting is worth it, it's all a mental and a physical battle.

Also do not vape. Vaping is not worth it and they are years if not 10's years away from the real "mental" feeling.

That machine is old, possibly still working though since we changed our coins of small values but the 5-krona and 10-krona are still used, probably why the price is an even number (and a high one at that).

With modern machines you pay first at a cashier and get a receipt with a code you then enter into the machine, but i wouldn't call them vending machines.

Chances of mouth cancer are lower than cigs as well. Yea, its still tobacco but at least I got the balls to quit the jew-addiction.

If you're that same faggot who spam posts that thread then switch to snus.

>friend comes back from Norway
>gave me this shit
>blew my ass off completely
I ration it out, as I only have the one can. Anyone know where I can buy snus online for Australia?

Attached: 20180629_202116.jpg (4032x2268, 2.62M)

As for smoking, Everything has been negative. There's maybe 1 positive effect but it does not even compare to all the negatives. I fucking hate my stupidity for even trying it. It will not contribute to making sweden great at all if I have coal lungs.

I enjoy smoking a pipe. It's really relaxing.

Attached: 003-021-0016.jpg (450x450, 221K)

>>more hygienic than chew or dips
Don't forget less cancerogenous

I smoked 30 a day, switched abruptly to snus, 2-3 days of light withdrawal and then it was like I've never smoked before.

It's interesting actually, that you get withdrawal from quitting cigarettes despite getting a high intake of nicotine from another source, as if it's not just nicotine that gets you addicted to cigarettes.

No faggot, we are here to procreate.
>live the longest
Getaloadofthisfaggot.png

There is literally no cancer. A large study was done earlier this year (Or at the end of the last year, can't remember) which couldn't connect a single case of cancer with snus.

You're not inhaling shit, you only get nicotine into the bloodstream. Nicotine isn't the dangerous part of smoking. It's the heavy metals that get dragged into your lungs. Snus doesn't do that.

>($27 per can)
holeeee fucking shit, its 1/10 of that here for a budget brand, bagged 18 grams.

What's the weight in that can?

Don't you have 7/11 in Ausland? I get mine at 7/11 or some specialty stores. Only places to carry them, I want to try online but scared of government weedmen jewing my wallet.

yes snús good shit

Attached: 226422504251899118201547.jpg (604x453, 41K)

You're honestly disgusting and I can't believe you would promote this literal mouth cancerous garbage here. I hope you fucking die for making this post. Putrid toothless virgin hick.

I strongly recommend you try Jakobsson's, it's even stronger

Hej Färöarna

Attached: vänner.png (790x397, 159K)

It only comes in packs of 24. General is the only brand available. I want to try online but as I said before government taxers will fuck me.

I lived in Norway for a few years and fucking LOVED Snus. There are some studies it can give you mouth cancer, though.

Fucking Snus+Vodka Redball is a great night.

Fucking EU won't allow it to be sold here though. Only Sweden has exemptions.

well im up to a pack and a half a day, probably spend $100 a week on cigs, i tried dip before but never snus, i assumed it was the same shit. ill try it today.

using Swedish snus matters because its pasteurized, which lowers cancer causing nitrosamines. US produced snus isn't, its basically chew in a bag.

things to watch for:
hyper tension. blood pressure- don't snus when you are physically active/moving around/taking other stimulants.
receding gumline eventually leading to tooth loss- alternate gum you use, if you don't brush teeth start.
chain snusing.

There's not 7/11 in my state, but anyway, it's illegal to sell in store here, but personal amounts are allowed to be imported (below 50g)

>pic related my pack for the month
Lack of self control is a subhuman feature. Your body can easily handle withdrawal, your mind is weak. Start by limiting your self to a number of cigs each day, then when you feel comfortable, reduce the number, and keep doing that untill you no longer smoke because you need to, but because you want to.

Attached: IMG_20180629_125641.jpg (2448x3264, 3.11M)

Smoked for years, Siberia made me quit, now use general, thanks based snus.