Jow Forums help each other thread

Hi Jow Forums.

I have the following problem: My mom is a mathematician and because of the birth of me and my sisters birth she wasn't able to find a good job and is depressed now (She had to take care of us fulltime, especially because my father was often away because of his job). Same goes for my father, he works as a steward, but since air berlin collapsed his pay is so mediocre that he can only barely make it, which made him sad and depressed too

I want to break out of this circle of depression, but how???
My life has been constantly shit, my “““““gf“““““ left me, because I didn't want to fuck her after knowing her for barely a week and my motivation to be successful is barely zero.

Surely the taiwanese hat fishing forum has the best advice!

Attached: 1529258796588.jpg (489x423, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/blog/can-probiotics-help-treat-depression-anxiety-2017072612085
huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/probiotics-depression_n_7064030
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you able to get a job to help life some of the burden from your mumsy?

Lmao I hope you kill yourself, worthless wh*toid

I will start studying soon. But I wanna be happy and not fail, you know?

do you live with said parents?

Happiness is the lack of sadness, arbeit macht frei

Typical p*le, happy about the demise of germans.

Whatever my last gf was russian, hope my next will be polish ;)

With my mom nd sis, but I wanna move out soon

With out the right motivation you won't succeed. because as soon as it gets hard you will quit. If you don't have it don't waste the time and money. You need to dig deep and find the motivation. Maybe you owe it to your parents to succeed? I'm not sure what you mean by happy, as it's just a vague idea, so I wouldn't put too much of a price on it. Get the motivation and shoot for contentment.

so your father is working as hard as he can, but isn't making enough money. your mother cannot work because she has to take care of you and your sisters.

why does she have to take care of you and your sisters?

what "Trade" jobs are in your area? some or none

You want some advice son? Know thyself

>I will start studying soon
studying what?

No she doesn't, she had to until my sis, who is younger than me, was like 12. But she couldn't get a nice job after she took care of us

Pay for trade jobs is shit because of illegal workers and high taxes

I wanna study law

>get job
>study in free time
>go to great school for career
>make her happy her kid ain't a fuck up
you'll be happy later in about 35 years.

pay is shit cause you have zero experience, same as illegal, get some skills and move above that pay grade
experience ='s more pay, less refugees.
shit pay is still pay, ask your parents if they ever said the job is too shitty to put food on the table
sounds more like ya got to stay of the S-O-Y and eat some onions

This guy has the right idea, you are asking for too much too quick. Your in a shit situation, so your going to have to harden up and give the time and effort to pull out of it.

Bump

the way to be happy and not fail is to work and produce for yourself and learn to be productive. Don't go into debt or waste years in college if your family needs an income now, go straight to work and get experience on the job and on the internet don't be a worthless idiot

OP needs to get Jow Forums and slay some pussy

I actually like poles, they just don't seem to like germans

Unless you're an electrical engineer, and lack a fear of heights.

Attached: polecrash.jpg (615x409, 49K)

Try as many jobs as possible in as many different fields as possible (ideally before you fall for the education trap), you'll eventually find one that fits like a glove. Don't be afraid to walk out on what doesn't work. My record is quitting a job after 3 hours.

Also happiness is transient, no one is happy all the time.

go through with it user, it'll look nice anyway if you apply to any job with a law degree.

only problem is finding the dedication to stay the course. any asshole can start something but it takes a victorious will to finish it

> 3 hours
I've walked out on training videos.
ROFL

are you white?

In germany trade jobs take 3.5 years to learn and they mostly start in august. Ty for the advice though

Teach me oh master

The first step wouldve been getting rid of your gf anyway

>In germany trade jobs take 3.5 years to learn and they mostly start in august. Ty for the advice though
sounds like an excuse rather than a answer.

You mean you literally aren't allowed to practice woodwork ,par example, without a loicence?

My father is full aryan, but my mom is a qt russian

RIP Germany
prob cant even broom a sidewalk without a permit

Hans:

Decide what you want to do first. If you're gonna study, make sure you want it, then work furiously with German autism to achieve it. Also, pick up a part time job if you can, doesn't have to be more than 20 hours a week or even less, just so that you bring in some cash and can feel better about yourself. Try not to absorb your family member's depression, focus on what you can do to improve your situation ( and automatically theirs too).

Maybe I will try the trade meme next year, but this year I will start to study law

>breeding with slavs
ew

Military. I'd tell you to go infantry/grunt if you were American, but I'm serious. No matter what country you're from, brotherhood, paychecks, and discipline can be found by enlisting. You're probably early twenties or even in your teens, so however long your contract goes for is a short drop in the bucket of your life. And since you're German you won't necessarily be fighting Zionist wars like us Americans have, which is even better for you.

Problem is how do you know you totally want to do it, before you get the chance to do it?

so white
hate to tell ya this, but your fucked, by now you have realized if you dont go grab it by the balls you will fail. no gibs for whitie

Attached: 1510967918610.jpg (920x700, 136K)

ew

Yeah law has a tough route, but seems very interesting to me. Did you study law orin know any who did? What do they say about studying law and working with a law degree?

>slavs
>white
white people dont live in 3rd world countries

Russians are literally the sexiest in the world and my father did the same. My kids should be able to speak russian too

Attached: polonskaya.jpg (700x350, 41K)

family is poor what can I do to help Mum and Dad want to kill themselves, help anons what should I do

POL - get off your ass

OP - thanks but think I am going to spend money on a carrier that wont pay out for the next 20 years after I end up paying off loans cause I didn't get a scholarship due to my out standing grades
cause shoveling dirt is below me and pays shit
did I get that about right?
Save you parent money and KYS

Attached: endline.png (460x440, 163K)

She wasn't a degenerate, I just feel like we understood each other very well. Oh and never trust the “Be as chad as possible“ meme
I did it by accident and rejected her several times, for simple shit like finding time for her etc. She was a qt so I'm kinda bummed about it

>the absolute state of germany
if yoy like russians so much go back there, you russki

shit white enough to called whitie, in the US they just called a bean who shot up a news paper white........

health.harvard.edu/blog/can-probiotics-help-treat-depression-anxiety-2017072612085

huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/probiotics-depression_n_7064030

Attached: 35402446_10215770409107934_3501275339907137536_o.jpg (1128x590, 108K)

>memeflag that hated slavs

It is better this way I think, I don't want to be a useless leech. It just sucks that my mom studied the hardest thing possible (math), but doesn't find a good job

She's depressed because Grass Is Always Greener Syndrome. If she hadn't had children and had a "good career" instead, she'd still be depressed for not having you.

Learn to accept life is pretty fucking miserable, and the only thing that makes it bearable is interactions with other people.

>doesn't find a good job
cause computers took her out dated job, she needs to adapt, or die, hence why all of sudden she cant find good jobs,

I will study law in Bavaria, where it is the hardest. If I score in the top 15% I will get a good job guaranteed

I worked 1.5 social year and tried the STEM meme

>Italian
>white
Pick 1

>But I wanna be happy and not fail, you know?

1. Set yourself a reasonable goal.
2. Be prepared to fail, and learn from it*.
3. Know when to cut your losses re #2.

*Unless the goal is to be a soldier.

The point is, happiness is a byproduct of virtue, righteousness, and success. It is not the goal.

As far as your immediate plans go, think things through carefully. What are you studying, and what is the goal of that? Becoming an engineer is one thing, but if you're going off to study Goethe or something... honestly, get a job instead and steer clear of the pozzed "universities".

You did good with the "gf" though - sounds like she's a slut, frankly. Try "Chateau Heartiste" if you want some advice for this stuff though. Maybe Jow Forums too.

What else... your mother sounds depressed for the wrong reasons. Raising kids is THE most important job, and it sounds like maybe she doesn't understand this. As for you though... actually going through the motions of work (obviously for real work of some kind) can help lift you out of depression.

Attached: Ultimate Red Pill.png (600x753, 369K)

She had peogramming in university too, and even did a computer science trade back in 2001.
The problem is that every employer tells her that she lacks experience

You can but alot of companies have tarifs for payment set by the unions, if you dont have that 3y training you wont fall into that bracket.

Alot of jobs also require some kind of education. And if you only have your school graduation they will most likely lure you into the company via that 3 year training.

In my experience most people start heir 3y trade job, finish in 2 and then either search for another company by themselves or just get taken over.

Since university / college is turning into a meme in the EU aswell even the big company realizes that they dont want to have a theory based idiot running around their compound without them ever having any contact with clients, without an established working moral.

The cool kids these days find big companies that pay their college degree while working for said company.

you wont see any real money for least 10 years, its fine you asked what to do, we told ya, but ya want to just live in fantasy world,
SAGE

Attached: 20180629_055842.jpg (1016x588, 309K)

Ty for the detailed response. I will study law in Bavaria and do my best there. However even there I want to generally be a lively and life enjoying person.
Did you get Jow Forums?
Any advice? Ty senpai

Unusual predicament, user. You've laid out a series of problems, but those problems aren't necessarily connected to one another. Your Mom's clearly educated and made a sacrifice in choosing to raise you and your sisters. That doesn't mean that's the cause of her depression though, even though she feels at the moment that maybe it is. Realizing that one could have walked an entirely different path in life means that she's caught in a question of doubt as to whether the current path she chose is the best one she could have selected. You can choose to see you and your sisters as central to this predicament, but that doesn't mean it's true. She may be displeased that your father didn't live up to her expectations and now she's old and is seeking validation from life. Or, maybe this is a deeper emotional malaise that's manifesting as a dissatisfaction for the choices she's made in life that, because she knows she has a degree that's unused, she's assumed are part and parcel the reasons for her depression.

This breakdown reveals two areas that you could tackle:
1. She's depressed because her life isn't as good as she hoped.
2. She's depressed because the life choices she made prevented her from being her ideal self.

If it's the former, then you can improve her mood by trying to improve the lives of everyone around you (your sisters, your father, etc.) and proving to her that raising the kids was the right thing to do. This is not an easy path to walk, as it'll require from you more effort than you're used to investing into the world. Up until now, your only motivation to do things has probably largely come from her efforts to get you to engage with the world. To grow up and become a person that makes life sacrifice worth it.

If it's the latter, you can try to shift her into attentions towards doing more fulfilling things for herself that validate her existence through the challenge that she's overcoming. Honestly, this could be something like gardening.

start working, even if its part time thats still hundreds of dollars towards you and your family a week

Okay cool have a nice day. In Bavaria there is a special feature, where you can include an economy part in your law degree

You put a lof off effort into that post. Ty

As for my mom, the problem is that she couldn't raise the kids and work part time, because my father was away for weeks because of his job. The last good paying job she had in Russia, but now she is over 50 and only got those 1 year projects. How can she set foot into the job market, to get something related to her skills and not just small 1 year long projects

She does gardening, however it really is kinda sad, because I skipped going to uno immediatly and did 1.5 social year, and my sister didn't get her diploma to study in university, but only in “subject university“
(Basically something you get after 11 years, instead of 12 and is more praxis oriented)

Control life, and don't let life control you

Could be worse..... I want a threesome w chelsea clinton and DWS... maybe throw merkel in there for some gilf.. i dream of this all day

dude your whole family sounds depressed, It's good that you notice this. Helping your family starts with helping yourself, do what ever it takes to regain your positivity, work out, join a sports team, get excited about the opportunities available to you. Don't let your teenage years pass you by with a whimper, start dealing with your problems now, and you and your family will benefit tomorrow.

>7
are you a jew?

Wtf you're not even Canadian...

dumb frogposter

Stop this meme

I need a job

poo is the lack of loo

I would seek out meaningful work caring for the New Germans frau Merkel has let into Gross Deutschland.

>He wants to have a good salary and find a job studying law
user, ich habe schlechte Nachrichten für dich.

Yeah because many law students just finish with a average degree. Be above average and you're good

Keked

>I wanna study law
fuck law and fuck universities in general

learn how to lay a brick wall and how to put tiles on bathroom wall, and you will always have work, a physique, and a job, where you will instantly see results

Attached: Sad face kitty.jpg (1200x830, 104K)

Be prepared to fail. You will probably get a degree but no job. When that happens, keep starting over.

Bump

Accept Christ as your Lord and Savior. Witness the unbridled power of God and his mercy work in your life.
>give praise and thanks daily , glory too
Das hab ich getan ,user. Gott wartet auf dich. Du muss schon dich beeilen.