Roe v. Wade

What states will ban abortion first? I'll say Mississippi, Alabama and North Dakota.

Attached: Abortion.png (760x669, 124K)

I'm gonna throw out Utah as a surprise leader that wouldn't be the first name to come to mind for most. Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, and Arkansas would follow shortly after. I think Indiana might be the first Midwestern state to drop.

I have a question, why is Kennedy retiring such a big deal?

Clinton nominated two justices.
Dubya nominated two justices.
Obama nominated two justices.

Why do people think this will be some crazy turn of events?

Kennedy was generally conservative, but he was a swing voter. He was key in establishing fag marriage, Roe V. Wade, and Obamacare. Had he fallen on the other side of those cases, they wouldn't have gone through in the first place.
Replacing an unreliable swing voter with a solid conservative puts a great deal on the chopping block. God help the liberals if we get another one or even two appointments, almost all of their policies would get struck down regularly. They'd be utterly handcuffed.

They better fucking not shit around with Roe v. Wade, I swear to god.

Attached: 1554353_606688839385689_486970368_n.jpg (628x628, 53K)

Interesting, i thought he was a hardassed conservative.

>Florida
>Rights Secured

How dumb are these faggots

It's not going to be banned. The government is just gonna stop subsidizing them.

That's one major component, but you're missing out on the second.
The first major aspect is, yes, federal funding would no longer go towards any abortions. The second aspect would be that it would be up to the states whether they allow abortion within their borders. That's as it was prior to the Roe V. Wade ruling ruling that abortion clinics are legal to operate in every state.

With how often justices do top 10 anime betrayals, it is actually very possible that someone more swing than Kennedy is appointed.

I mean, it's possible (see George H.W.'s cursing David Souter's existence for all of time and calling his choice a mistake), but Trump has emphasized nominating judges in the Scalia mold. Given the hyper-partisan atmosphere with Republicans holding all of the cards at the moment, all semblance of moderation or pleasing all sides is entirely out the window. There isn't an opposition party that has any power to actually obstruct a nomination in any non-token capacity.
A Scalia or a Gorsuch is far more likely than a Souter, with the way things are lined up.

No he was appointed by Reagan who was just a fiscally conservative bill Clinton

Republican Presidents put moderates (Sandra Day O'Connor and Anthony Kennedy) and outright liberals (Souter) on the Supreme Court, but Democrat Presidents only put hard leftists on there.

Roe v. Wade was decided in 1973. Kennedy joined the court in 1988.

Right, but there's currently zero need to do so, as placation and any illusion of moderation or non-partisanship are out the window at this point. Putting a staunch conservative on the bench with zero question about where he stands, as the leftists always do in reverse, is the only possible course of action at the moment. The idea that anybody left of Gorsuch or Scalia would be nominated by Trump this time around is laughable.

What a shitty map
>blue indicates "most risk" rather than "all g"
>orange indicates "OUR RIGHTS ARE SECURE" rather than "medium/risky"
>grey indicates "moderate risk" rather than "unknown"

What the fuck is wrong with RED, ORANGE, GREEN system?

That's not to mention the heavily biased language which just hurts your any point you're trying to make. Oh, and its also not to mention that the whole premise is fucking dumb.

hopefully none, as soon as abortions are illegal the only women who have them are white

>The second aspect would be that it would be up to the states whether they allow abortion within their borders.
bad idea, when it was like this before all the abortions were consumed by white women, you have to keep them legal

My bad, I meant that Kennedy upheld it and took any challenges off the table. I should have been more specific.

t. brainlet

>right to murder children
There are no such things as human rights, only governmental privileges and what you are willing to take from this world for yourself.

Thats an average of one judge per term, at this rate trump will have four judges if he has two terms.

Hopefully not Michigan, abortion is the only thing keeping the nigger population in check.

Maybe that's what the world needs

Whats with Montana?

It was reconfirmed in 94 with different standards too. Interest of the state in a new worker and technology making a womb unnecessary were added to the scale it's balanced upon.

Imagine if Sonia Sotomayor succumbs to her diabeetus and he gets to name more than half the court. I can't imagine the decades of screeching that it would cause.

You fucking kike. Abortion leads to a decrease in overall birthrates which allows the jews to be like "you need another milliom refugees" and because these fucking niggers jn Africa and the middle east can't stop reproducing we end up actually replacing white people with shitskins. Abortion is causing the white genocide and you are kiking this shit into a nigger matter you faggot.

It’s fine. This is the whole point of the United States of America. If one state... say Alabama, takes away a privilege that you enjoy, you simply pick up and move to another state that still offers it to you.

Hell, not only will California kill your unborn child for you, but they’ll pay for it and tell you that you’re a stunning and brave goddess for doing it. Doesn’t that sound a lot better than being stuck in a shitty state where they tell you that the only path to success in life is being virtuous and taking responsibility for your actions?

Maybe i'm a retard but I don't think it's easy to repeal

RBG and Breyer are with one foot in the grave.
Obama's placements will resign when it's proven that he is not of American birth.
There are will not be a single progressive on SCOTUS.

Abortion is murder.
Outlawing it federally is just basic common law.

>I can't imagine the decades of screeching that it would cause.
Me neither, because the next democrat president would just add more judges to offset the conservative picks.

Unless the war happens

North Dakota is so based

They'd have to nuke the idea of a 60 vote senate to stack the courts.

That would be the most egregious overreach in modern American history given the Court being set at 9 for many decades. It would cause a never ending cycle of adding more seats every time that a party came to power.
Being that Democrats holding a Senate majority is extremely unlikely given how much of an uphill climb that it is, and that many Senators from moderate states wouldn't even sign up for such a power grab, I'd like to see this hypothetical next Democrat President try. It would be political suicide for that President and any Democratic Senator in a remotely purple state.
Nice fan fiction, though.

>believing democrats would not willingly vote themselves into power
Have you been a member of reality lately?

There's a difference between "voting themselves into power" and "convincing multiple Democratic Senators to commit political suicide and potentially cause a civil war in the largest power grab in modern American history." Not to mention what an uphill climb that a Senate majority is for Democrats in the first place, given how stacked against them that things are.
I think that you need to step into reality for a second, South Africa.

>Data: Center for reproductive rights

Attached: 1519553701741.png (400x441, 268K)

>one judge per term
>therefore Trump would get four judges in two terms

Wait what

How is killing babies even legal to begin with? Can we make abortion illegal only for whites?

"The average for most Presidents is one nomination per term. Trump is exceeding that rate, at two nominations per term! At his current rate, Trump may get four nominations if he gets elected to a second term. His timely election win allowed for more nominations than is typical, much to the chagrin of Democrats."

Sage.

Roe v wade should stand. The vast majority of almost humans deleted are minorities. Isn't that what you stand for? Dont you want to use the industrial jew tricks on them? This is a self fulfilling prophecy in reverse. Advocate it. Make them double down.

Abortion is the only thing keeping American Nogs from multiplying like crazy. Look at Africa. Christian do-gooders banned abortion and anticonception there and as a result Apefrican population exploded. Niggers will constitute the majority of world's population by the end of this century.

Attached: africaeuropepopulationgrowth4_thumb.gif (484x346, 19K)

yeah ok, but the if republicans try to pass anti abortion laws in the south they're retarded

>I don't like black people, so let's lose all our morals.

Abortion is the only way to keep men from being locked down into slavery by roasties who lie about taking their birth control properly or condom breakage. Let it be legal for at least the first month.

fuck you and fuck this overused shill tactic.
The abortion industry is a megamoney machine for the left.
fuck states rights, abortion needs to be completely outlawed

Attached: index.jpg (216x233, 7K)

Kennedy was centrist. He was right wing on guns but leftist on abortion.
He will get replaced by a conservative.
RBG will probably die or retire. The Latina woman (which is 64) will probably die of diabetes during Trump second term.
So Trump will probably nominate 4 new supreme court judges.

Niggers are incabable of feeding and clothing themselves.They moment Europe and the US are no longer able to support them, violence will break out and people will die one way or the other. It's better to resolve those problems right now. Also, free yourself of this slave morality.

>singling out Sotomayor before Breyer
Breyer's a 79-year-old male. He's knocking on death's door as is. He's more likely to kick the bucket in the next six years than Sotomayor.

another reason abortion needs to go. people might actually have to think twice before they fucking some random stranger. It will put a major dent in the cancerous hookup culture

lmao there's never going to be a civil war. The country is too diverse for that .

No chance Utah goes against all the liberal agendas being pushed super hard there.

>white states will keep allowing abortion
>states with many niggers will ban abortion.

Great.

You don't think that, if such an egregious powergrab went through, that certain US states would refuse to abide by federal US law?
My sides.

Juxtaposed with data pertaining to percentage of blacks per county, the darker the area the more blacks. Notice anything senpais?

Attached: 1530267523366.jpg (760x669, 163K)

Mormon rebellion?

"No chance that Utah, the state entirely run by Mormons that regularly votes 70%+ for Republican Presidential candidates would outlaw abortion first."
Yeah, okay.

Then stop fucking roasties and women you don't trust dipshit. Marry someone you're friends with and respect and actually want a kid with.

>idiot

>South east
>White
Please Muhammed Stick to your own issues.

They vote Republican but won't vote against specific things like gays/women's rights. Mormons are rapidly losing their conservative influence because they have no backbone against public liberal pressure and fake outrage.

Trump needs to nominate Senator Mike Lee to the court.

He's young, pro 2nd Amendment, against big government, pro-immigration enforcement, and he supports the Fourth Amendment in the virtual space (pro-privacy).

More than abortion and even immigration, cases regarding Mass Surveillance and Artificial Intelligence will be the most important decisions that the Supreme Court will decide this century, and we need justices to make the right decisions about these emerging technologies.

Senator Mike Lee is the patrician's choice (and he's already on Trump's list).

Attached: lee.jpg (1402x900, 89K)

k, you're right, Mormons all love abortions.

I don't know much about the SCOTUS. Is trump appointing a majority of judges that favour his policies really likely to end up with abortion rights and gay marriage getting overturned or is this just liberals being overly dramatic as always?

>Republican
>against big government

Choose one.

It's funny that you imply you are against big government while demanding the use of government violence to enforce restrictions against immigration and abortion.

They better stock up on abortions now while they still can!

Not at all but Mormons also are huge pussies when it comes to backlash and the major population areas are quickly turning liberal friendly. I lived there for a long time.

A lot of women voted Rep in last election. Wouldn't this cause cause them to reconsider?

>barbarian asspain

Attached: 1519388556799.jpg (1020x746, 144K)

The gay marriage ruling (2015) is too recent.

The Roe v. Wade abortion decision was 1973 and is ripe for a "second look." Right now, it's generally thought there are four votes to overturn Roe v. Wade on the Court, and now with one of its supporters (Anthony Kennedy) retiring, Trump could make the Court a 5-4 anti-abortion majority.

I guarantee you some state will pass a law banning abortion after Trump's new judge gets on, to get a new case to the Supreme Court and test it.

itt: incels

>abortion legal in democrat states
>illegal in republican states

Attached: 4.jpg (653x477, 62K)

It's ableist, you fucking nazi. Some people are colorblind, didn't think about them, bigot?

Tbh, blacks do a pretty good job of postnatal abortions, see Chicago or any city with a large black population. I rarely hear of mexicans having abortions anyway so this is a benefit to White birthrates. Also will help show how many coal burners and other race traitors are out there. Plus if society doesn't do a 180 about single mothers then it's a bigger burden on the country as a whole and will lead to a quicker collapse of this failed multicultural experiment.

Louisiana would be among the first states because Louisiana already has a statute that says if Roe v. Wade is overturned, then abortion becomes illegal in the state.

When more than two-thirds of the country are "at risk" of overturning a ruling, the ruling probably should never have been made in the first place. Makes you think.

If Dems did that, States like Texas would legit start seceding

There would be no civil war, but there will be peaceful balkanization

True, but we need all the nigger depopulation we can get.

No, Roberts won't let them touch Roe v Wade & getting into another Gay Marriage debate is a death sentence for Republicans, hence why they don't talk about it anymore

Affirmative Action will likely be looked at though, when it was created they said it won't be needed after 25 years, it's been longer than that, plus now AA has gone full circle & discriminates against minorities (Asians) & mostly benefits White Women. I could see another butthurt Chink bringing it to the courts & it being struck down in a few years

Fingers crossed
>t. North Dakotan

Not for nothing, but won’t an abortion ban just skyrocket the negro population?

No one is going to ban it again. Not even deep red southern states. Why? Because they're already poor and millions more niglets isnt going to help.

Why do you fags want this country overrun with niggers? They're not human so abortion is a non issue.

Why does no body talk about this? Thats how it is in based Italy. Angola even banned it outright but that would be too hard. By pulling away its religous status leftys would be able to use the "muh freedom of religion".

Attached: isis-flag.jpg (620x465, 17K)

Yes, but Chirstians are dumb & don't understand that
Never Trumpers in Texas almost handed the state to Clinton because they were worried Trump wasn't a true conservative & wouldn't be tough on abortion, this is all these idiots care about

>No one is going to ban it again

Bull. As has already been pointed out, there are states like Louisiana that already have laws on their books to ban abortion the second Roe vs. Wade is overturned.

We need abortion to keep the nigger and spic demographics in check. Without it, whites would long ago have been a minority.

Because Kennedy's replacement is his second pick, RBG will croak before 2024, Breyer will be 86 by the end of his second term so he's likely to leave too and Thomas has health issues as well so he may leave earlier than expected to let Trump appoint another young conservative to replace him. That would leave us with a 6-3 or 7-2 conservative SCOTUS for the next 30 years.

were only 1.5 yrs into his 8 year time in office

I honest dont think wisconisn and michigan should be on the list.
but defff
alabama
mississipi
oklahomo

and texas, despite being only leaning red is basically dominated by republicans when in comes to elected politicians so they could push it through

>, violence will break out and people will die
that's part of the plan, genius.

>right to abortion
>right
wew