Strayan Right Wing Chad Squad removes pervert

good on you aussies

Attached: 1457938716578s.jpg (140x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAQ6Zuw5t1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gNMREU_CxCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=vAQ6Zuw5t1Q

Times sure have changed

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-195016_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 675K)

>roid raging melbourne meth head bogans assault innocent man and others who come to his assistance
meanwhile in america everyone love the naked cowboy and considers him a symbol of new york, even trump

Attached: 5367878467.jpg (640x638, 55K)

someone in the last thread said when the faggot comes marching back with the whole police force behind him, it is like something from a peewee herman movie

Attached: 35683568538.jpg (251x242, 7K)

Blair is the ultimate chad and you know it

It made me happy. That catamite is no innocent man. Almost every faggot is a pederast. Why do you support this filth? It isn't funny anymore. You creeps were hoping that if you kept the subversion at a slow boil then nothing would be done about it. That is over

loved it, thanks OP

i want to like him, but this was simply out of line and uncalled for.
if seeing someone wearing a mankini rustles blairs jimmies, then i would like to see his reaction to visiting any other city on earth, you will see a MILLION TIMES WORSE, in NYC, L.A, london, etc.

why cant blair come to the northern suburbs at least and shine a spotlight on the real damaging problems in melbourne (meth and muslim gangsters, and the useless police who allow them to get away with so much crime)?

why cant blair wait outside the courthouse to accost a corrupt melbourne pedo judge.

Right Wing Death Squads for lelbourne and Shitney soon?

Fair enough on your points about the other scenarios - but I don't think it was uncalled for. Not sure if Blair and his mates were "on the hunt" or just happened to see this guy while they were out and about. Maybe you would see worse in NYC or L.A or London, but we're not in any of those places and we have our own standards to uphold.

yeah well now that homo will think twice before he parades his dick in public like he's conferring some great benefit on society. Juggle your bowling pins and tell jokes with a lisp all you want but don't wear a skin-tight bikini and act surprised when people take offense

D I S M I S S E D

You really think he’ll confront any judges? He’s a honeypot working with those traitors kek

This shit is the perfect representation of the modern world. Everyone used to hate how morals were forced through social pressures and government. Well now immorality is being forced down by social pressures and government, happy?

Yet again, Western governments defend pure degeneracy.

yeah, this blair guy sounds like a violent scumbag.

In February 2016, Cottrell was mocked after being photographed purchasing a meal from a halal-certified fast-food restaurant, despite his vocal opposition to halal certification and support for boycotts of certified businesses and products.[16][17]

In 2012, Blair served four months in Port Phillip Prison after being convicted of stalking his ex-girlfriend and her new partner, and of arson after attempting to burn down the man's house.[18] In December 2013 he was fined $1,000 and sentenced to seven days in jail by a County Court judge for aggravated burglary, property damage, arson, trafficking testosterone, possessing a controlled weapon and breaching court orders

>7 days in prison for aggravated burgularly, arson, drug trafficking, and firearm posession

welcome to melbourne.

Attached: 583458943793.jpg (480x360, 11K)

he sounds more like an insecure queermo

There is nothing worse than going after innocent children

Those that wish to ruin their innocence by filling their minds with sex should receive the harshest penalties

Nah

Even if he did some dubious shit in the past, it doesn't take the merit out of calling out degenracy in public.

You outed yourself as a fag. Any time someone attacking creepy shit is accused of being insecure or being in the closet it is always a faggot

>trafficking testosterone
>testosterone is illegal
That says everything about our government

>7 days in prison for ...firearm possession
Does this mean I can get away with owning guns illegally?

youtube.com/watch?v=gNMREU_CxCc

i would argue that shit like is a million times more mentally damaging to children than a faggot wearing a borat mankini.
even when i was in primary school in the 90s, we were taken to loads of strange sexual and anti white performances like this.
my friend and i got in trouble and made to sit in the corner because we laughed at a scene of puppet abbo rape in a play at the melbourne art center in grade 5 or 6.

this company still does 'performances' like this on a daily basis for children around melbourne.
why doesn't blair find out where they will be and interupt their faggotry, accost the teachers who organized it, destroy their puppets, etc.

Fuck those police at the end
>we’re just doing our job
>I don’t make the rules
>he has a license to street perform
>if you have a complaint file it with our superiors
They are 100% implicated in enforcing degeneracy. Fuck them. They should resign if they don’t like what’s going on. But would rather have a job and a pension even if it means protecting the right of scantily glad faggots to paradetheir ass in front of children. Absolute parasites

looks like they only ones who got removed were themselves

you have to have sympathy for the police. they don't make the laws, if they didn't protect the fruitcake who got a permit from city council they would be sued, lose their jobs, and it would make no difference in the end. The correct recourse is the ballot box

You just don't understand whats going on my dude. You are too low iq.

and you sound like a pussy

Thats fake news, all he bought was a fanta and who gives a fuck. I oppose hala and still eat vegemite. Next time you spam bullshit with references. include the references you little fucken slut.

Police are just thugs paid to enforce the delusional decrees of evil politicians. All their stupid "laws" have no meaning without thugs to enforce them.

>Does this mean I can get away with owning guns illegally?

you didn't know?
melbourne has harsher penalties for legal firearm owners who make mistakes like leaving a loaded gun in their safe, or not renewing their license on time, than actual criminals who carry and use stolen guns.

t. homosexual

Attached: Quotfreddy+koocherquot+_32bf6c69b6fee74da3c6298d3813b952.jpg (991x902, 55K)

>giving money to halal restaurants
what in the actual fuck

its almost like those are not his actual political beliefs, and he is working as controlled opposition.
i picture him probably buying his roids from muslim gangsters in the northern suburbs too.

That's what I figured, the """justice""" system is so sick and upside down it will punish people for committing """crimes""" more severely than it will punish those who commit real crimes.
Is the solution to commit a few real crimes so the evil pedo judges think you're a real threat to society and go easy on you?

>the naked cowboy
wears extra gear to make sure his cock-print isn't visible through his undies you fuckin rube

>In February 2016, Cottrell was mocked after being photographed purchasing a meal from a halal-certified fast-food restaurant, despite his vocal opposition to halal certification and support for boycotts of certified businesses and products.[16][17]
>In 2012, Blair served four months in Port Phillip Prison after being convicted of stalking his ex-girlfriend and her new partner, and of arson after attempting to burn down the man's house.[18] In December 2013 he was fined $1,000 and sentenced to seven days in jail by a County Court judge for aggravated burglary, property damage, arson, trafficking testosterone, possessing a controlled weapon and breaching court orders

>Drug trafficking
You mean steroid trafficking, what should be considered a charitable service in this age of onions. Faggot

who do you think mostly sells steroids in melbourne?
muslim drug dealing gangsters.

blair has probably funded more terrorism in his lifetime than israel.

>you have to have sympathy for the police.
No, I have 0 fucking sympathy. At what point does the 'he's got all his paperwork signed' not satisfy them? What if the faggot had a permit to molest little boys, would they still make the same excuses?
Fuck that pig cop. Even the faggot felt contempt towards them.

You aren't winning anyone over you dumb bitch so why don't you fuck off?

this is your third time trying to get a reply, are you happy now?
you should be ahsamed to fly that flag, any australian worth his weight should be able to get 100 (you)s on demand, whenever he wants.

Blair is a good boy he dindu nuffin

Thanks. Very cool!

Literally the only Chad in the world who's so triggered over nothing. Every other Chad doesn't give one shit about MRA, MGTOW, Christcuck trads, social conservatism, muh white race, etc. -- too busy banging thots.