Is drag a sexual, or is it simply "dressing up?

Is drag a sexual, or is it simply "dressing up?
Should minors be allowed to participant in drag events?
Unsurprisingly, Buzzfeed and other journos like it think children doing drag is something to be celebrated.
Too me it seems immoral to allow minors to do drag.

Attached: 1514329125366.jpg (540x356, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gj-X2U1z9rc
youtube.com/watch?v=g0OtMMy-EJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1507345016261.jpg (656x754, 123K)

Drag is always sexual. These people are obsessed.

Attached: there is no debate.png (730x772, 18K)

no no, that's child abuse. the parents should be injail

drag is a weird one.... for some people it's definitely sexual, for others it's just performing, and I'm sure it's also both for some people..

I'm not sure if it can be a sex thing for young children

Although crossdressing was a sex thing or me from the time I was like 14 or 15...

It'd make me feel as if my child was at higher risk of being molested, being with drags, than in a karate or even gymnastics.

Attached: school's a drag (in CurrentYear).png (1163x875, 1.45M)

unless done strictly for comedy it is done for sexual gratification.

Of course it is sexual, faggots are obsessed with sex. They do this to promote they are different sex.

You're implying they can't consent.

Here's some shit for (((education))).
youtube.com/watch?v=gj-X2U1z9rc

Oh and by the way, wearing female clothes is one of the most common fetishes for men.

Most of you know someone who does it, but in secret, and some of you here do it.

More (((education))) of child of the Current Year(tm).
Jow Forumslack:"Gen Z will save the West"
Bullshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=g0OtMMy-EJ8

Mommies paid $50 to allow their children to be sexualized.

drag is different than transvestism

Croatians have repressed sexuality. Enjoy your nylons, Susan.

I crossdress and it's partially sexual, but I just like doing it. I usually jerk off right before so I'm not aroused the whole time, I hate that I get off to it. I pass but I still felt incredibly awkward and bad the one time I walked past a young kid while trapping, most men don't pass and kids shouldn't be subjected to people like me doing that. Drag queens are on a whole different level than just crossdressing tho, I have a hard time believing most of them aren't pedos. Just watch Ru Paul's Drag Race.

Mentally, putting them in contact with those turbokikes is molestation

literally shaking right now. How dare you offend pedosexuals like that?

Got any way I could contact you, boi?

Why are you on pol?

when I was 6 I would dress in girl's clothes and fap to the fantasy of flashing my shota dick to my big tiddy goth teacher

Drag was just taking the piss, but now we need to kill all crossdressers just to be safe.

Attached: 1530222650837.gif (475x787, 3.66M)

Attached: 1530218410822.jpg (1080x1080, 169K)

Attached: 1530218166562.jpg (1024x744, 319K)

Attached: 1530217969110.jpg (480x600, 44K)

Attached: 1530178935598.png (599x957, 912K)

If it was simply dressing up and not celebrating some sexualized ideology then they wouldn't need pride parades now would they?
This shit is worse than having furfags show up to your kids classroom.

And the commenters in these vids don't think it's sexual.
I need to bleach my eyes now.

Does anyone have those awful redpill info graphics on fags where they're talking about doing drugs with kids and how their dads pass then around and shit? I have a friend who hasn't seen those and I don't know where my copies are

Attached: 1530157539146.jpg (1310x978, 134K)

Attached: 1530218798405.jpg (960x640, 93K)

Attached: 1530218869443.jpg (3100x1855, 3.02M)

I’m the definition of normie. I work 9-5 and have a family of four in the suburbs and only come on here to edgepost without believing it BUT literally at this point Hitler warned you fuckers. It’s shit like this that’s driving normal people to you guys. You need to protect us from the liberals and communists.

Attached: 1509255763341.jpg (500x403, 248K)

is that a girl or a boy?

(((normal))) to the sheep

Attached: trannies.png (1026x682, 1.75M)

It is not sexual in the case of homosexual males

I fucked a drag queen once and let him film it. AMA

Drag queens don’t do it for fetishistic reasons

Hetero males (Autogynephiles aka most internet traps) are different

Gay males just want to have sex with men; it is not contingent on whether they present as women or not

Homosexual MtF and heterosexual MtF are very different despite superficial similarity

my bad, wrong Cultural Marxism folder; its a girl.
All children are made to look like degenerates these days.

two options for children of libtards unisex or feminine

Attached: 11AFfsq6.jpg (600x314, 47K)

for a boy at least

Get gassed

The LGBT crowd reminds me of the Furry fandom: Always dressing up to make fools of themselves

This kid looks sickly and vitamin deficient.

wtf is that poster supposed to mean?

Both those kids are gonna have AIDS by age 20 I guarantee it

Attached: our-sun-my-disgust-9752849.png (500x507, 105K)

"Choose your gender"... if I remember correctly.

Gender of the Day

I don’t think there are many straight drag queens. This means drag queens have a sexual connotation as it’s assumed to be associated with an adult sexual identity. It’s naive to pretend that these sexual undertones don’t exist just because most people wouldn’t be able to pin point their discomfort

Do you have aids you faggot?

>ITT: moralfags ruining /b/'s trap training operation
You guys are fags

Moar

Here's one for the road; now go back to /b/.

Attached: latex horse.jpg (600x797, 67K)

Drag culture is importan to denmark`s cultural heritage.

i thought that was Japan, for that Kabuki theater

And they moked the ancaps for "what if the child consents tho"

sad

how is kids in drag any different than child beauty pageants? I'm against both but I've seen quite a few twitter lunatics who are celebrating kids and drag and super anti child beauty pageants at the same time. Explain this to me.

The pageants are creepy but the drag the boy is often with gay or "bi-curious" men in parades, where the pageants is confined to the stage or catwalk.

There is a 100% chance that the father is diddling his faggot cross dresser son while the wife video tapes

Attached: 1521865154638m.jpg (1024x724, 151K)

The Russians must be really gay to be so perverted and obsessed to be posting all these threads all the time.

FUCK OFF PROPAGANDA PAVEL!

Impossible, the guy has a square penis, and you know what they say about square pegs and round holes.

Because dressing up to look prettiest is for girls you fucking idiot