Apologize

apologize

Attached: FireShot Capture 49 - Jared Yates Sexton _ - https___twitter.com_JYSexton_status_1012446790845689857 (629x454, 85K)

Wait, I thought the police were responsible for all of the problems in this country?

>night of the rope
Day of the rake! Fucking moron.

>be me
>wait for years for commies to start shit
>moist nugget ready and serviced
>oversleep Day of the Rope

Night of Rope when I wake up

Good maybe these fags will realize that their lies have consequences.

Fucking this

>night of the rope
Can't even get the meme right

Attached: 1525251531796m.jpg (1024x975, 95K)

The shooter was a lefty. He got riled up by all the nazi talk in the media

>night of the rope

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1520449483909.jpg (413x395, 19K)

>OY VEY THOSE EVIL FASCISTS HATE US FOR NO REASON WE DINDU NUFFIN!

Attached: cnn-comey-fake-news.jpg (440x455, 110K)

I think they're purposely saying night trying to compare it to Kristallnacht.

You know, because labeling everyone who disagrees with you is a Nazi.

Oh boy

Attached: liberal dilemma.jpg (536x800, 184K)

Does anyone besides hots, shills and themselves take them seriously?

Why would I apologize for an inevitability? (((Journalists))) get the bullet along with leftists.

>mfw day of the ropes finally come

maybe they shouldn't have been so preoccupied with how much money sam hyde earns

Businesses usually close at night, there's no one to rope but the security guard.

>night of the rope

Attached: SmugIllya.jpg (395x389, 34K)

WOMP WOMP

>night of the rope
>night

Can't even get one simple detail right, faggots.

In minecraft

Day of the rakes came after to mock leafs, stfu newfag

For 30 years in Ireland Journalists have been undergoing a brainwashing campaign here to make people vote for abortion. They succeed in flipping 60% of the electorate and now abortion is legal. This means that thousands of white, Irish babies are going to be killed. Journalists are the scum of the earth and they deserve everything coming to them.

It's not journalists or liberals who get the rope. It's race-traitors. So yes, most liberals and journalists will get the rope

night of rake

Seilnacht when?

Attached: 1509292187402.jpg (600x600, 95K)

The shooter's surname is Ramos, is he a spic?

Does this looks like a white male to you ?

Attached: jarrod-rmaos-2.jpg (398x531, 24K)

Attached: Jarrod-W.-Ramos-CBS-Baltimore-640x480.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Was the editor one of (((them)))? One real human being killed; is one too many.

They're scared, goys !!

Attached: 1530048384594.jpg (83x125, 2K)

John Gilligan was an idiot. Using guns is passé.
Those guys in Malta were idiots, too, for much the same reason.

Yeah, ok.
First chance I get.

>trolls and fascists
Seems like quite a serious difference that needs to be understood before labeling people.

If they could then no one would be killing them now would they?

They can either hire security guards or buy guns. The cops don't have time for this shit.

Attached: kierkegaard1.jpg (1082x474, 53K)

Criminally underrated first post.

Attached: 1527063500216.gif (129x111, 52K)

OH SHIT, THIS FAGGOT BOUT TO GET DABBED ON

Attached: dabbinonem.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

>Spend years demonizing white men and anyone who doesn't succumb to communist brainwashing
>Be surprised when this happens

>spread clickbait drivel that spreads blatant propaganda that antagonizes legal citizens and incites violence against the police
>w-why are we targeted with such vitriol? I only said they deserve to die or at least have their livelihood destroyed!
>FUCKING NERDS, BAN FREE SPEECH NOW

Consequences for thee, but not for me.

Attached: 1530218771376.png (1024x576, 1002K)

s-sorry...

Attached: 2d2dsdsd.jpg (285x177, 6K)

Is it just me or does he kinda resemble Mr Current Year in this pic?

Nice Africa tier flag

this rhetoric will terrify normies, they'll go on a research hunt.
thanks for the new recruits

Attached: 1516487197775.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>white, Irish
which one, white or irish?

They got it all wrong, NIGHT of the Rope will be something completely different.

Attached: 2d270b08bb5c11fe2d2f7d51ccbe9211.png (725x845, 370K)

It's afraid

These shameless kikes really do think they've found their casus belli to attack the naughty disobedient goyim, don't they?

>mentally-ill Hispanic shoots five people he'd been stalking for years
>"BAN FREE SPEECH ON THE INTERNET SO THE GOYIM CANNOT HURT US CHOSEN >:( "

It looks like to me that he could have a right to return.

Ah yes the afternoon of the hempen fibre, I remember hearing about this

no, I see it as well. also, checked

Attached: vqGeMsr.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Looks sephardi

This

Attached: 1d3.jpg (533x800, 79K)

Night of the Long Ropes boys

Attached: 22782260_1956490431229614_694571431_n.jpg (460x460, 33K)

Day of the rope fucking new fag. Take is specific when we take out Canadians. Day of the grill is for us burgers and so on etc

>what is Charlie Hebdo???

In all fields

Focus on (((this)))

Attached: 1528789896284m.jpg (668x1024, 279K)

>mfw genociding canadians is ever green comedy
we brought this on our selves

Attached: 1530025714588.jpg (916x910, 66K)

They're afraid of it because they know that they deserve it. Fortunately for them, whites are so feeble it will never happen.

This is the first time I've heard of this, and I think it's quite a good idea. The guy who tweeted that now needs to be reported for inciting violence.

Night of the Living Rope!

2 spooky 4 me

Attached: 1510992420008m.jpg (1024x662, 56K)

fpbp

It's crazy how does (((journalists))) believe they are a protected class. You faggots are glorified bloggers for private media companies. No respect for them.

It's actually the Mid-Afternoon Braided Textile Exhibition

Day of the Rope for fucks sake

>night of the rope

Attached: 1502884870907.jpg (500x500, 39K)

What did they expect trying after larping and shilling for communism and marxism for years?

Every war on the middle east recently has been started off by liberal news outlets crying muh ebil dictators and chemical weapons n shiet. It cost trillions of dollars in tax payer money and it only made things worse and started a mass exodus of third world migrants. Now that that has been a fucking disaster as well they just carry on larping and virtue signalling for whatever's next in the jewish cookbook

They deserve what's coming

>meme

>night of the rope
ooh so close

Wtf is this. Why are there bodies everywhere?

journalism used to be a respected profession because it was legitimately dangerous. printing real stories and exposing corruption in the world could get you killed.

why are they such fucking pussies now? dont they understand reality? the dude who shot up the place was a scumbag. they took a gamble on exposing a scumbag and lost. lol at these fucking (((journalists))); if you cant take the heat stay out of the oven.

>disgruntled spicoid attacks speciffic local paper offices for publishing what he thinks are "defamatory stories"
>every media jew cries out in fear of white men
What's (((their))) endgame, Jow Forums?

Journalists need to be wary of the Early Morning of the Fibrous Textile

They're kvetching over the fate they know they've earned.

>Admitting the “trolls” are pissing you off and telling them what’s pissing you off
Is this guy fucking retarded? That’s literally the opposite of what you’re supposed to do that’s Internet 101!

Or being given free dancing lessons. Such as being taught the mid-air two-step.

>journalism used to be a respected profession because it was legitimately dangerous. printing real stories and exposing corruption in the world could get you killed.
This. I respect real journalists. But modern journalism is a cancer. We call them "presstitutes" here, because their goal is just to propagate someone's agenda, and not to inform people.

The mid afternoon of the adjusted for neck size belt

The Pre-Dawn Examination of the Gravitational Drop Strength of Interwoven Plant-Based Fabrics

>police outside newsroom
>gets turned into a good commie in the parking lot

Attached: D5A23EDC-C37F-438E-B5DB-6FD133692113.gif (300x306, 1.55M)

>Night of the rope
Good they wont be ready for the day attacks.

hes a beta Jew male. he thinks whining like a little pussy faggot is how you get shit because thats how hes gotten to where he is in life

>Night of the rope was used on purpose.
It was used for validation.
Now they're here taking screenshots of everyone replying to this, and correcting them.

They will then take this and run with it.
>"See! They don't deny it, they just correct our phrasing!"

lmao I knew guy named Sexton in the Army and he was a massive faggot. Must be something wrong with the genetic ancestor of the Sextons.

That's on Black Lives Matter protest days. Today is a Parkland kids Never Again protest day where only police can have guns. Enjoy your double think.

Attached: 1530222292425.jpg (250x323, 22K)

Its obviously a deliberate mistake trying get people to mentally associate the day of the rope with (((kristallnacht)))

Hello Sexton
glad you're enjoying our site more and more lately
you should read this
you're here forever

Attached: 1525160272058.jpg (1488x476, 83K)

Is the motive for the attack even known? I read somewhere that guy had a legs dispute with them.

Are they implying shit without facts again?

Christ journalists are like women. Whining about the consequences to their shit behavior and saying they do not deserve it.

Wait, what? We're going to have to extend the Day of The Rope into an all-nighter now? Well, fuck that, you didn't tell me this Jow Forums? I get grumpy if I don't get enough sleep, I might purge a white person by accident.

Attached: 1529687367653.jpg (806x640, 59K)

Night of the rope? Is he intentionally trying to enrage autists into attacking him.. by correcting him?

Luke Wilson confirmed "our guy"

The vactican was already killing your children

Definitions have lost all meaning, as the left constantly change them anyway. It's just throwing some words out, mere random sounds.

and what does that mean for the aftershow party? do we just skip that?

He had a long standing grudge against specific journalists for outing him as a sex pest. He persistently trolled these journalists on twitter and via email, eventually losing a lawsuit for defamation when he couldn't disprove their claims in court. He was a loony spic with a grudge, which is why the story has dropped completely from the front pages as if it never happened because they literally could not spin a single tiny association with Trump or the right wing. It's sick, and the Day of the Rope (with second shift Night time death squads) cannot come soon enough.

It's not even day of the rope. Its day of the brick. Dumb normie journalists have to put everything in some nerdy chronological order and can't meme.

Yeah. This is a fucking debacle. It's like we haven't planned it out at all.