Can't really argue with that one

can't really argue with that one

Attached: cr.jpg (666x809, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/mueller-told-trumps-attorneys-the-president-remains-under-investigation-but-is-not-currently-a-criminal-target/2018/04/03/d7832cf0-36c1-11e8-acd5-35eac230e514_story.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/11/trump-not-personally-under-investigation/
msn.com/en-ca/news/world/prepare-to-be-disappointed-with-russia-investigation-conclusion/ar-AAzdiRB?li=AAggv0m
youtu.be/Q7Bp_EbNkHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes you can.

Mueller literally said he's not under investigation.

inb4 he gives Trump a reason to shut it down just so he can put his guy in

>criminal investigation
not even in the slightest

This. Mueller will end investigation in July

Please advance this narrative and force the MSM to admit loudly and often that the Mueller investigation is neither a criminal investigation nor directed at the President.

I hope it doesn't. The longer the left wing Americans keep crying about Russia the better. To the average American the Russia thing makes them seem like lunatics

Guess Mueller put all his cards on the table. Or, stfu.

this is banter.
nothing more.
trump's dude will be appointed on time.

That's a valid point, but on the other hand I can't wait for the collective butthurt when Mueller finally ends it and the left realizes they've been lied to for 2 years by CNN, the democrats and the rest of the media

Robert Mueller for SCOTUS..... So he can continue his investigation in that capacity. Justice Mueller HURRRRRRRRY

This "special counsel" has been going on for over a year and they have found absolutely nothing. Trump is clearly not under "investigation"

Got to love this ''investigation'' that hasn't uncovered anything and is going to last until Trump finishes his second term at which point they'll come out and say that the investigation is over and they didn't find anything.
That will be billions of dollars of tax payer money given to people so they can sit around all day with their thumbs up their asses.

>no appointments while under investigation
Oh good, that means Breyer was never a Supreme Court Justice. Oh wait....

Attached: DCD2D3FD-65AA-447E-8D02-50D8BF744085.jpg (1200x796, 126K)

>Quick, like & share this tweet, surely this will stop Cocaine Mitch from nominating a Judge

So hopeless

heh

It literally cannot end up before scotus.
Booker is a retard and liar.

That quote isn't exactly doing much to dissuade the argument that libshits inhabit an alternate universe. It's been explicitly stated multiple times under oath that Trump is not under investigation.

wrong
washingtonpost.com/politics/mueller-told-trumps-attorneys-the-president-remains-under-investigation-but-is-not-currently-a-criminal-target/2018/04/03/d7832cf0-36c1-11e8-acd5-35eac230e514_story.html

he is the subject of a criminal investigation. he may not be under investigation, but he is the subject of one. specifically russia's interference with the election. the subject? trump, and him being elected.

the amount of denial in this thread is delicious.

>Mueller appointed
>he votes to kill Roe v Wade
>collective WTF by both sides, libs literally on suicide watch

Do New Jerseyans even like him?

Nice try sweetie, but no.

Gradually I began to hate them.

Attached: 1435590336045.jpg (866x1300, 113K)

I was listening to either Rush or Tucker and they said "Mark my words, someone will float this argument, probably someone with no scruples"

I wish the lll% militia would arrest mueller for being a traitor.

the investigation was claimed to have started with papadopolous
if it DIIDNT start with papodopolous, then fruit of the poison tree kicks in, and it WOULD NOT BE an investigation, but a phony witch hunt

>Washingtonpost

Lol Fake News.

But he's been under investigation by Mueller for years now, so do the rest of the judges he appointed not count or something?

Trump could actually nominate Mueller, that's the funny part

>not a criminal target
Man. His impeachment is imminent.

GAY

It's a better reason to delay than Obama's almost out of office and you fucking know it.

Biden did it in the 90's Mitch is getting revenge

Slow & steady wins the race

>SHOULD

>*currently*
ignoring words that hurt your feelings: the sure sign of a trump supporter

They didn't have to confirm shit. They never do. It's a game of political capital, not reasons. Faggot.

The Mueller investigation will come to an end one day after the 2020 election.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/11/trump-not-personally-under-investigation/

And now a blackpill for you:
msn.com/en-ca/news/world/prepare-to-be-disappointed-with-russia-investigation-conclusion/ar-AAzdiRB?li=AAggv0m

Libshits can't even define what "collusion" is, because everything you're accusing Trump of doing, Hillary Clinton did with Ukraine AND Russia AND the UK.
>b-b-b-but Clinton isn't president!
Doesn't matter, according to your own litmus for evidence. The HRC campaign and the DNC is red-handed guilty, so I guess we need to investigate them for Ukrainian/Russian/British collusion during the 2016 election now.

Scotus literally doesn't have shit to do with kicking the president out of office. It is not a reason because it cannot happen.

The house and senate does that.
Booker and you are both retarded.

Indeed. The real battle hasn't even begun yet.

Attached: 01254.jpg (634x502, 55K)

Lucky for us it doesn't matter what you think.

Joe Biden invented the "No SCOTUS picks during presidential election" meme in 1993. Don't whine because it came back to bite you in the ass. Republicans merely played by the rules Democrats set and you lost.

Biden Rule, faggot. You leftist cockroaches started this with Bork and Thomas. Thank Ted Kennedy. Enjoy the nuclear option- we warmed you and Harry Reid. LOL! One more thing, Kagan was nominated and placed during the 2010 election, so you are an idiot and a shilling fool.

Attached: 802AB075-E6EA-4D33-9762-33C560271414.jpg (2567x2896, 1.04M)

That smoking collusion gun is still out there somewhere!
Pffft.
It started with stole the election, went to obstruction and after a years worth of investigation to not currently a criminal investigation.
It isn't heading where you dream, sonny.

You're going to be so mad when Mueller impeaches Trump, I can't fucking wait. Your orange cheeto savior will be led away in handcuffs and we'll all be cheering and partying in the streets. Hopefully you'll all off yourselves with those assault rifles you cling too so much. It's happening, mark my fucking words.

>You're going to be so mad when Mueller impeaches Trump
He literally cannot do that.
The house and senate do the impeaching.

Attached: 151524874688.jpg (960x960, 75K)

Mueller is not investigating Trump.
Notice how everyone Mueller has picked off has (except for Flynn and the Russian company that wasn’t a company), 3 things in common...
1) Trump
2) Russia
3) Clinton and or Obama
Mueller is putting the squeeze on Clinton’s partners in crime telling them to STFU or they’re dead men.
See video at 12 min mark
youtu.be/Q7Bp_EbNkHY

>You're going to be so mad when Mueller impeaches Trump,
That's when the fun begins.

Attached: henhzllvh8w01.jpg (1125x750, 57K)

Really?
Let me guess
Muh Q

It's hilarious to me that people still think there's a chance of Mueller doing anything to Trump

YES PLEASE, IMPEACH DRUMPF, GIVE BERNIE IS RIGHTFULL PLACE AS BI-PRESIDENT WITH CLINTON, REMOVE EVERY SINGLE STRAIGHT WHITE MALE FROM THE SCOTUS AND HIRE MORE VIBRANT, CHOCOLATE-COLOURED HUMANS TO REPLACE THEM

Actually the real battle is already over. The Democrat's short-sightedness and pettiness over Gorsuch already caused the Republicans to end the filibuster for all court nominations when it was really free of political consequences for them to do so, the Democrats are fucking desperate now.

As long as there are no betrayals from the McCain wing of the party this should be pretty straightforward.

>weeeeeee we can just deny any scotus pick forever all we have to do is have an investigation open for 4 years yayyyy this is totally not corrupt

Attached: 1511286513068.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

the investigation's only purpose is and has always been to find dirt on trump to feed the media come 2020, the longer it goes on the lower trump's chances are for reelection
while it's true that it being apparently fruitless is good for trump, there are hidden major cons to it

The investigation has done nothing but help him as all I has uncovered is dirt on his enemies.
Anything big would have leaked out by now to protect the investigation.
They haven't got shit on him.

18 months and all you have are people associated with Trump Russia and Clinton/obama.
Mueller is cleaning up for Clinton not investigating Trump.

It's pretty much over now, even Republicans who were strong supporters of Mueller like Gowdy have told them to hurry the investigation up or pack it up

Polls also show a majority think Mueller is biased

Why would I argue with a leftist nigger? Ignore, nominate, approve.

Eh, brain McCain being absent may be an issue.
Can he give a proxy?

Not an issue, even Flake said he would vote for a Judge
Even if McCain stays & zero Dems vote for it, Pence will break the tie

Can't be a tie if 99 vote.

Sure you can. Easily.

Unless you’re retarded...nope even then.

Only to be washed away by the delusion of your post.

No.

t. new jersey

Booker also confessed to having an imaginary friend named Tbone so...

Giving blacks the vote was a huge mistake

This is why Sessions is Trump’s gravest error.

Attached: 0974DDBF-6F4F-43F8-B28D-78F7F9A9A3DC.jpg (2797x2643, 1.28M)

Absolutely no legal precedent for this.

Actually there is precedent, but it wholly favors Trump.

What is the biden rule Alex?

Clinton nominated a judge under investigation dipshit. Sorry liberals, you dont get to make laws up on the fly. And Trump already got a judge thru under investigation last year

Its so weird listening to Rush Limbaugh lay out exactly what the left is going to do in thr next few days then it happens.

He literally was giving the run down on the last month of the Mueller investigation 16 months ago. The only new info is specific dates of when Strozk let Hillary off then 2 days later went to frame Trump then became an investigator to investigate how he framed Trump.

Its like deja vu how right Rush is all the time.

>scotus
>criminal cases

>trump
>subject of criminal investigation

Sad how many believe these lies.

The liberals are very shallow and predictable.

More like one day after the 2024 election sweetie.

user you can see there talking points daily
They have an easily identifiable pattern
The MSM is almost completely in lock step
The shareblue/mediamatters/leftypol/ faggots all parrot the exact same talking points

>not currently a criminal target
i.e. NOT UNDER "CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION"

Booker is full of shit and so are you.

i bet you also believe in the female penis huh?

You're a terrible shill you just look dumb

Can't blame them for trying!

Giuliani IIRC

does this dumb ass know FISA does spy investigations. Nothing to do with criminal court system.

Well you just said that the President is under Criminal Investigation which proves the point of OP wrong.

Thanks buddy

This dumbfuck clearly does not understand the court system, or the constitution.

Every sitting president from Trump forward will be subject to an investigation by their former opponent.

And yet there he was, under investigation and still put Gorsuch in.

>im not citing anything in the constitution or usc that would suggest im right or have precedent.
>its in good taste
eat shit, commie scum.

lol

DEMOCRATS POWERLESS