Jarrod W Ramos Appreciation Thread

He was but a simple artist whose medium was painting with the blood of traitors.

Attached: 4F9371D6-84E5-406D-96B7-35CF633CE9B5.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Attached: 1524910618615.jpg (1200x675, 304K)

>perpetrator was a white male
>ramos

Jarrod “One man Hamas” Ramos.

he was just a bitch.
a bitch of the dnc.
6 days, gentlemen.

Like how Jow Forums hates mainstream media and wishes the worst on them, yet when someone does something about Jow Forums does everything to distance themselves from the killings. Jow Forums is just a bunch of hot air.

Attached: toqw26ro2a311.jpg (1080x2220, 856K)

The newspaper he shot up weren't leftist globalists though

Attached: CapitalGazette.jpg (993x535, 78K)

Fuck off you piece of shit
Show your fucking flag

Attached: CapitalGazette2.jpg (882x535, 77K)

Thinking the media is garbage Doesn't mean they should be assaulted. Besides, it has the opposite effect of what anyone would want.

>Doesn't mean they should be assaulted
Not what I've been reading on here.

Why would we take credit for lefty murderers?
We want you guys to get all the credit for your actions.
We've been winning all year, we're not gunna stop now.

Anyone can say shit anonymously and attribute it to anyone. I've seen worse on Reddit where people called for attacks on elected officials

>tfw this is the first time I have ever seen another Jarrod

Attached: 1477033363871.png (420x420, 121K)

And besides, the guy yesterday was his personal vendetta against the paper. And local papers aren't even anyone's problem, the complaints about the media are the national ones

I bet you take online death threats seriously...

>I've seen worse on Reddit where people called for attacks on elected officials
The bar to entry on Reddit is an email address. I can create one in 60 seconds.

>I bet you take online death threats seriously...
Well that's kind of what this guy did.

No

People still enjoy bad things happening to the media.

Attached: 1526366514989.jpg (630x840, 117K)

Do you think blm's rhetoric was responsible for the police shootings in Texas ?

I'm of the opinion that you become an honorary Aryan if you kill enough journalists, and that the motive to why he did it is not really important.

Attached: soy scream.gif (199x249, 37K)

Everything about OP screams screencap fodder for "journalists" (read: bloggers) and twitter whores.

>Like how Jow Forums hates mainstream media and wishes the worst on them,
oldfags
> yet when someone does something about Jow Forums does everything to distance themselves from the killings.
newfags

Attached: uk it OK.png (1705x2399, 126K)

This

Fuck off kike journalist

I come on /pol to offer good vibes and my condolences to all the journalists that were killed.. going to be ...

It sounds greek

Attached: 1530241704894.png (271x341, 126K)

He was obviously following the talmudic tradition of killing the goyim who dare to compete with jewish news

Why is it a bad thing that the Merdia tries to encourage copycats, when they will become the target themselves this time around?

Attached: balance.png (785x318, 5K)

So was he a lefty or not?

He was

The bot posted this in a thread celebrating him directly. lel

Micah was pretty open about hating cops for the then recent police on black shootings.

It's bad because if the media started encouraging copycats then any loser with nothing better to do will go out and stalk/murder them. Just think how many million Travis Bickle 's there are? I feel sick to my stuck at the potential, truly horrific.

Was the paper he shot up against White genocide? If not it was only an anti-white propaganda lair that was taken out.

>white

good then

>some nobody local newspaper
>mainstream meteor
>expecting us to care

shut the fuck up, if some crazy hit CNN we would care.

Dunno if they went that far, but they called out bill maher for defending pedophilia

So you want CNN to get hit by a shootings?

>don't worry about money, start worrying when people decide to start shooting journalists
>that's a quote

someone who isn't me might gain some fans if they did, thats all I'm sayin

>amr mostafa and eliyahu kamisher
mmmmm

Attached: dont-worry-so-much-about-money-worry-about-if-people-29608951.png (500x303, 92K)

Sam saw this coming years ago, he was right all along

>talk about killing people I don't agree with
That's the Jow Forums I know and love.

Attached: B9317836613Z.1_20150623231437_000_GJLB5N5SM.1-0.jpg (3200x1680, 546K)

>I feel sick to my stuck at the potential, truly horrific.
I don't see how the anti-white propaganda officers being taken out is a bad thing. The Merdia declared war on whites a long time ago, and they have been also been trying to deplatform and to ruin the lives of pro-whites for opposing our own genocide.

It was the Merdia calling everybody that tried to blow the whistle on the Rapegangs, that let the Muslims get away with it for 40 years. Journalists allying with ISIS and similar shit, is the main reason the the war in Syria has been going on for more than 5 years, so it's not like it's just white people they hate with a passion.

Attached: Paris metro.webm (640x360, 2.18M)

>giving the left talking point
>”/ourguy/“
Listen you idiots who want to see the world burn:
Your genocidal fantasies (day of the rope, etc.) will NEVER happen, not unless some worldwide cataclysm happens and the civilization goes back to medieval conditions. Don’t even think the whole right has the same as you. Trump himself doesn’t agree with you, he should disown already.

Edgy. Stay in school.

Attached: 1524631630448.png (656x656, 22K)

That thing is not white and deserves no glory.
sage

Sorry POL isn't the echo chamber you have been led to believe faggot.

Attached: SHOOTER 3.jpg (913x714, 114K)

>So you want CNN to get hit by a shootings?
I want western Journalists tied to lamp posts and beaten with cables until they die from sepsis.

Attached: gaffa taped.jpg (306x406, 33K)

Good to know

Attached: 22gaou.jpg (1200x794, 97K)

>Listen you idiots who want to see the world burn:
It's the journalists that want to see the world burn. Just look at how they have been shilling for a war with Russia.

We want to save the world, and the simplest way to achieve this is to remove Journalists, like the Serbs removed Kebab.

Attached: journalists.jpg (1200x1188, 244K)

Ramos is a Spanish last name FYI.

>Good to know
Why do you want to treat the anti-white propaganda officers as if they were human, unless you are one of the traitorous scum yourself?

Attached: oxford then and now.png (478x482, 553K)

You mean a latino name

Kekitty

Well the name Ramos dates back before Columbus "discovered" the New World.

Attached: iS2Og2Z.jpg (605x908, 136K)

Yea, the spanish do too, but when they come from the south, we call them latinos

You've been reading journalists false flagging. They write something then screen cap it. It's legally better for them in case someone comes after them for copy write.

screencapping all these posts and sending them to a few news sources.
Get ready for more exposure and more people like me!

Because there are no Spanish Americans? You also seem to not understand that Mexicans with Native American backgrounds (brown people) can't grow much of any facial hair. While the Spanish invaders usually could have a whole face of hair. This guy in the photo has quite the 5 o'clock stubble.

Attached: UC1NzM6.jpg (540x430, 32K)

>You've been reading journalists false flagging
There is nothing wrong with the journalists encouraging copycats, as there are many that already think that journalists are a pest, and that have nothing to live for in this multiracial hellhole that the Merdia have created.

Attached: paris.jpg (1024x962, 118K)

so how do we stop Berserk fans?

>can't grow much of any facial hair.
And if they can, it's usually pretty little.

Monster drink coupons?

Five people among billions isn't even a ripple. There's so many of us now that conventional weapons can't make a dent.

The number of latinos is much much larger than the number of spanish people in america.... especially when you consider who is likely to shoot up a right wing newspaper

Funny the news aren't posting this pic of him

Attached: 454345345345.jpg (1024x723, 95K)

It was a personal beef the guy had with the reporter who reported on the stalking charges filled against him years ago. Hand nothing to do with being a "right wing" newspaper. I've seen no evidence it's a "right wing" newspaper anyway.

Also interesting you simply avoid the facial hair issue, or the fact that he is very pail.

>shoot up a right wing newspaper
It's a cuckservative newspaper, or else we would have seen fake news on how a righteous Latin guy shot up a Nazi propaganda outlet.

Attached: milo on journalists.png (618x661, 291K)

Spell it out for me, what are you trying to say.

Hello, Huffington Post.

Attached: 402A8ECB-6015-4AEC-885F-13BAC05745FA.jpg (948x1208, 143K)

>It's a cuckservative newspaper
You don't seem to know the demographics of Baltimore, Norway friendo.

>Also interesting you simply avoid the facial hair issue, or the fact that he is very pail.
It's nu/pol/ that care more about his race, that celebrate how some anti-white propaganda officers experienced divine justice.

Attached: syrian kid.jpg (1065x5046, 1.12M)

Attached: braincle.jpg (640x480, 63K)

kek
You don’t even need an email hahahaha

I appreciate his last name. For that reason alone you won’t hear a lot about this guy

Thought you did, my bad if you don't

You are just seething because France is the world's most popular travel destination, and Norway isn't even on the list. Sux2bu.

>I've seen no evidence it's a "right wing" newspaper anyway.
That's because you haven't looked. And is no excuse. It is a rightwing newspaper, and that is relevant to him having hatred for it.... especially in today's media climate.

>Also interesting you simply avoid the facial hair issue, or the fact that he is very pail.
He doesn't look european to me. He's a half breed if anything. Hence why he's more likely a latino.

That isn't true

I don’t think you do.

All I know is that there’s more security on fucking Jow Forums than that steaming libtard hole

>You don't seem to know the demographics of Baltimore
It's infested with niggers and muds, like EVERY major shitty in the Western world.

If that hadn't been the case, I would have read stories in the Merdia about how Baltimore are populated with racists, and that they need to be enriched, and I have not seen that.

Attached: white countries.png (500x445, 258K)

crapnapolis's shitty newspaper only continues to exist because its
A; one of the oldest newspaper companies to continue to exist
B; its being kept alive post mordem by boomers who still read print and waste paper

its a mix of liberal and cuckservatism - thats basically the people around that area though and always has been. Annapolis itself is basically become browned out from all the rich DC workers who hire Paco for lawnwork and house cleaning

It was already dead the moment the original owner died and than they sold it to The Sun.

Fuck me, even the London Underground's not that bad. Close, but not that bad.

>haha this spic name, adopted arab is le based, right, Jow Forums?
The only people calling for violence and praise are obvious lefty LARPs. This was an extremely isolated incident based on a very personal vendetta against a newspaper that published articles about his stalking activities.
Fuck off.

Attached: 1526164145362.jpg (720x720, 54K)

>That's because you haven't looked. And is no excuse. It is a rightwing newspaper, and that is relevant to him having hatred for it.... especially in today's media climate.
Thanks for the links of proof you proved. Again. it was personal beef with a single reporter who reported on his charges from years ago after stalking a woman.

>He doesn't look european to me. He's a half breed if anything. Hence why he's more likely a latino.
We then the lord jesus must of blessed him as the first beaner to need Just for Men Gel.

Yeah.
It's not connected with how Norway is being flooded with non-whites too, and that the Norwegian whornalists all cheer for white genocide and try to ruin the lives of the ones that protest.

Attached: Norwegian genocide.jpg (480x360, 55K)

>there’s more security on fucking Jow Forums
Wat

Not your mommy, bitch. Your ignorance is not my responsibility. Go read their content.

Your narrative is based on your own ignorance, not knowledge.

His father was in the NSA.

Great proofs my man, keep them coming.

>That isn't true
So where are the stories about how a righteous Latin guy shot up a Nazi propaganda outlet?

Attached: france then now.webm (360x246, 2.92M)

My heart felt sympathy to all the journalist who wont be here next year

>>It's a cuckservative newspaper, or else we would have seen fake news on how a righteous Latin guy shot up a Nazi propaganda outlet.
>that (what you said) isn't true
I'm denying your premise.

>Great proofs my man, keep them coming.
Right back at ya.

>can't be bothered to even link to one rightwing article.

blow it out your ass