Kike here AMA

Why must my fellow Jews be so fucking subversive? Like seriously, when I see these fucking blue checkmarked idiots I just pray “please don’t be Jewish”. Why can’t my people just participate in some honest capitalism?

Attached: C677E07B-8FF5-4056-A9B9-8ED22EDFE185.png (209x241, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oUppu2OHVTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jews are biologically dishonest

I’m pure Ashkenazi, and just want people to leave each other alone. You guys have given me too many red pills.

>Honest capitalism.

Would only work if jews we're barred. Maybe we should open some camps. Work camps where you can learn honest work and wholesome cultured family life. The work will set you free and you can renounce your (((heritage))) and rejoin humanity. If you decide you don't like it then you can choose that this world is not for you. Guillotine.

Biology can be changed through environment if each one of (((them))) will commit to 5-10 years in a state of the art concentration camp they can be reprogrammed into our culture of light and goodness. The work will set them free.

How prevalent is the idea in the Talmud that goyim are less human than jews?

Attached: 1528041454803.png (641x706, 811K)

>Why must my fellow Jews be so fucking subversive?
If you don't know then how do you expect us to? I would really like an answer to this. Give us your theories, yidy.

I think ashkenazi kikes are mostly White and the DNA places are jewing everyone about it . Prove that ashkenazis are White and destroy them , then you can come home .

They believe that every tool available to them is given to them by their creator. Evil just happens to be more powerful and thus, sees more use, because the exact workings of it has been largely hidden. However, the light shines brighter every day. Evil is being exposed everywhere. Evil can not survive in the light.

They should really attempt to see that evil should not be used. Work will set them free. It is the path of light.

>Work will set them free
I know a few jews that would benefit from some manual labor. It's like they're allergic to it. Without fail they find some excuse for getting out of it. It comes off really bad. No idea what they're so afraid of.

This thread is subversive.

My theory is similar to because we see the same cancerous behavior from jews whether they are (((right wing))) pro-israel zionists or (((left wing))) SJW commie faggots.

>religion teaches your are "chosen" and your DNA is special
>holy book rates "devoutness" on compliance with archaic rules and not any sort of objective morality
>thus no ethical check against subversive behavior which gets reinforced generation after generation
>since you piss everybody off everywhere you go, ruthless dishonesty (which better ensures survival) becomes a desirable trait when selecting a mate
>thus a jew's ability to commit evil and destroy the societies around him positively correlates to his chances of passing on his genes since he is more 'successful' in the eyes of his group

as said, it's biological. this is why they don't even realize they are doing it most of the time and will seem have a personal 'crisis' as a defense mechanism every time you try to explain it to them

I operate an order picker along with off loading containers that trucks drop off. There is nothing wrong with some physical work, hell you get to keep fit while getting paid.
>>religion teaches your are "chosen" and your DNA is special
Dude, it is more than that, even white people call you chosen. I get that from time to time. How low do you have think of yourself that you aren't God's chosen but someone else is while trying to live an honest life?

I wasn't saying I agreed with it - this is what they tell themselves to justify their evil bullshit. learn to read better jackass

t. not a kike

How much is the JIDF paying you to LARP being normal?

Attached: 1518894211898.png (660x480, 31K)

Embrace it. Own that shit.

Friendly reminder that one Stephen Miller is worth 1000 Dickie Spencers. If the jew is based, don't be fucking autistic. He is the only one who at this point in our progress can openly name the jew without repercussion and they will open the door for the rest of us to eventually deal with the zionists head on.

youtu.be/oUppu2OHVTY

It is an idea common to all primitive people. Recognizing someone of another group as human is rare ability.

>honest capitalism
good joke shclomo

Lead by example user. Be the change you want to see. Many don't want to see it, very possibly your own family. Do what you think is right, it's all anyone can do.

But not even just hard labor. Work that contribute s to a healthy society, work that includes nothing hidden, work that does not attempt to find ways to have others work in your place, this is what the Jew is allergic to. I believe it can be cured through exposure.

both communism and capitalism are jew keywords. They are financial versions of sadduccaism and pharisaism. Left and right boundary markers for sanhedrin law.

trust christ, you will stop being a child of judah, and start being a child of god.

Ovens when?

>honest capitalism

this is why you are a jew.

they do particupate in capitalism as fair as a "free market" allows.
they have built a very useful tool which the goyim are skeptical and superstitious about. so they dont bother learning about it. yet it still holds power over them.
can you guess what this tool is?
it starts with a P and ends with an -ology

>Why can’t my people just participate in some honest capitalism?
They are jews

Attached: 0978907980.jpg (3333x2239, 766K)