You are fucking stupid if

You post anything to the effect of "trans people aren't so bad"
or "they're high on the autistic scale"
or "they need our help and sympathy."

please avoid posting this shit and you might not be a fucking faggot pile of shit.

>inb4 bants at flag
whatever, I'm happy you're not
>inb4 don't cuss its for libs
fuck you softSoy.

Attached: faggots.jpg (1200x1065, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=203483.0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jazz will an hero soon

So do they cut out all his jizz junk too? Will he be a squirter?

medical dilater for life...

Disgusting.
Wait until this thing farts from it’s fake vajonas.

Attached: 58D7BC93-B424-4B8B-BDA8-A69C2D91C248.png (700x393, 322K)

susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=203483.0

Attached: source1.png (1264x2000, 1.75M)

Attached: dilation.jpg (4786x2627, 1004K)

I draw a distinction between people who chose to become trans completely of their own will, and children who were forced to become trans by mentally ill parents. In the former the problem is the person themselves. If it's a kid, the parents are mentally ill and deserve to be necked. Be reasonable OP. You should include a picture of one of those ugly 25 year olds that doesn't even pass, not a picture of a child who has abusive parents using him as a political statement.

What amaze me even more than the groomed 17 year old trans kids is the really old faggots than become trans.

What kind of force push a 57-69 yeard old grampa to become trans?
Please abstain from bullshit answers like "they were always girls thehehe". There is some kind of psychosis mechanism that affect old people.

this thing doesn't even pass as human.
Its a refugee into humanity from some brown skinned hell of weird lips and noses.
People that were forced into should hear the truth and unfuck their shit.
sympathy is literally for the devil.

How was the operation?

U2 called, they want the edge back. I'm not saying that's a normal person. I'm not saying to have any sympathy. I'm saying to channel your hatred toward the truly guilty in the situation.

Nightmare fuel.

You've posted this thread like 4 times now in the last 24 hrs

Attached: 1530248181694.png (800x749, 70K)

>ifonlyyouknow.face

Attached: Your Autism Level Has Increased.jpg (680x299, 11K)

>tfw it was an actual girl all along and we just got played

This.
But how do you deal with these victims?

lmao this is unironically true, japanon will rage when he finds out

Attached: live on soylent.png (580x449, 393K)

I killed Osama Bin Ladin as the scapegoat from your dad's childhood for his and mine bombing the Pentagon and WTC's, believe me... I'm sure he has mentioned it to you and laughed
>>>

Attached: Lobster.png (347x431, 132K)

nah you're just overly transferant like all faggots.

I guess the same way you dealt with kids who were raised in severely sexually/psychologically/physically abusive families before the tranny fad. lots of supportive therapy, removal from the toxic system and hoping for the best. but i don't trust the state to remove children from severely abusive families either. ideally communities and the church would step in and help but society is so far atomized i don't see that happening either.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Ay what you want senpai?
>Just cut my dick up

>imagine chopping your dick off

Just fuck my shit up