What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: dr specnoch.png (1154x657, 697K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pESEJNy_gYQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's hanging out with "based niggers" now. That nigger is known to befriend WN's to subvert them against the movement. He's even done it with Klan leaders. This will probably happen to Spencer.

Who the fuck is Daryl Davis?

Spencer may be trying to restore his PR.
If Davis vouches for him, maybe that'll convince people.

I just don't think Davis' negro magic will work on Spencer and others like him. Davis befriends people who have blind hatred for blacks, shows them that not all blacks are niggers, ect.

I've watched a lot of Spencer interviews and I've never detected any hatred for nogs, maybe general uneasiness, but never hatred.

This guy and the guy I mentioned in my last post:
youtube.com/watch?v=pESEJNy_gYQ

He really does like a sterotypical 1950s cia spook

Daryl Davis is one of the few good people desu

100% , someone find those Bush/ Spencer vacation photos

He comes off as a nice guy but his his agenda is cancerous. He's turned hundreds away from white nationalism.

You know that BASED black man is fucking Spencie's PAWG wife

Upon watching this is have come to the conclusion that Spencer is gay.

Attached: images.jpg (200x200, 9K)

That short fat and nig kid
Sure played a mean keyboard

It means you are following a psyop
again

Attached: Israeli_Flag_3.jpg (1200x673, 202K)

thought i recognized this nigger from somewhere. i remember seeing videos about him on youtube but don’t think i actually watched any. what’s spencer doing with him?

He's probably being converted and subverted if he hasn't been compromised already. In a year he'll probably come out against "hate".

he has a wife and children

goddamn, spencer is such an enormous fucking faggot

>if he hasn't been compromised already
a civic nationalist that supports israel gee i wonder

Attached: 1530107073497.jpg (784x578, 121K)

Dang, Dick looks way better with a moustache, didn't expect that. He looks much older and more professional, I hope he grows it out more.

Its not about being anti-black. Its about being pro-white.

That's true but leaving white nationalism because you meet one "based black man" is anti-white.

That black guy is famous for deradicalizing Neo-Nazis and Klansmen and keeping their old uniforms as trophies. It appears that he's working on Spencer now and if he can get him to drop white nationalism it'll be the greatest achievement of his career.

Holy shit! Kind of looks and sounds like Carl Winslow.

Attached: Carl_Winslow.jpg (688x512, 50K)

Attached: 14 heartbreaking photos.jpg (634x566, 80K)

Attached: highfive.gif (500x282, 1.99M)