Barbara Bush Email

[email protected]
?????

can you explain it?

RECIPE CORRECTION - Chinese Cashew Chicken ... - Pinterest
pinterest.com/pin/569072102902246924/
RECIPE CORRECTION - Chinese Cashew Chicken - [email protected] - Gmail.

The Global Intelligence Files - Re: Gray if you ever so much as criticize ...
wikileaks.org/.../353277_re-gray-if-you-ever-so-much-as-criticize-me-again-i-...
7 May 2011 - To: katrinapeterson33 Sent: Sat, May 7, 2011 12:15 am. Subject: Barbara please don't ignore me lady. Barb,

Attached: 1530257773748.png (720x599, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/35/353277_re-gray-if-you-ever-so-much-as-criticize-me-again-i-will.html
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2164003
theregister.co.uk/2001/05/01/bill_gates_is_the_devil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if no one responds I'm going out.

what are you going on about user?
full wiki link?

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/35/353277_re-gray-if-you-ever-so-much-as-criticize-me-again-i-will.html

email mentioned here on October 1st

the day of Las Vegas

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2164003
Archived Stratfor "PI*z*z*a" Code and Other Easter Eggs (pizzagate)

submitted 9 months ago by [deleted]

Hello Comrades,

Today I bring you Pizz*a from Stratfor. They say it takes a burning bush and a unicorn before we are merited a look at God but I'm not so sure about all that religious stuff. Instead I read Stratfor emails and think about the destiny of man.

One day, I came across this email and thought, I bet those pizzagaters would find interest in this, so I copied it down and kept it in a small refrigerator by my desk, where I keep all my memes fresh.

Would you believe, today, of all days, is the day, I feel motivated to share it with you? The main character of the story is a little creature called David, who lives inside the paper cabinets of Stratfor and only comes out once a week, when his parents, who pretty much run the united states, leave DMT rocks around the offices of Stratfor. We can't all be lucky enough to have weekly DMT hunts, the rest of us just have to smoke our own pineal glands and hope for the best.

So let's take a look at this email and what the elves were really trying to tell us

Re: Gray if you ever so much as criticize me again I will hurt you intentionally.

I killed Osama Bin Ladin as the scapegoat from your dad's childhood for his and mine bombing the Pentagon and WTC's, believe me... I'm sure he has mentioned it to you and laughed

Gray aspires to be more fascist like Branden Lee Allen wishes he was more Indian when he takes mushrooms but doesn't know that they were from India who did that. Just, stupid motherfucking confused dead people. I would kick Gray's ass too

I happen to know Gray works with several CIA agents. haha. That's funny.

cia don't believe in coincidences

I killed Osama Bin Ladin as the scapegoat from your dad's childhood for his and mine bombing the Pentagon and WTC's, believe me... I'm sure he has mentioned it to you and laughed

[email protected]

Attached: Plaque Masques.jpg (1200x800, 145K)

>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/35/353277_re-gray-if-you-ever-so-much-as-criticize-me-again-i-will.html
> You can't rob me of my genetic composite. You're not going to smoke my pineal gland.
WTAF?!?!

>Then you told me I
couldn't go to Austin High after I met Jenna Bush there. I have
half a mind to murder you because while you were hiding me in the
twins shadows because I am richer than you Barbara got raped, but
your homoerotic pederast perverted faggot self will throw stones
in a glass house like a son of a bitch when you receive this
message because I am on a pr tyrrade to sabotage your unholy
career as the worst motherfucking operative the White House ever
saw while Bush was in office as governor and president.

Attached: stewiebrianwtfreaction.gif (300x223, 261K)

>I'm sure he has mentioned it to you and laughed

right?

>>>>???

Attached: Trump 2000.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Bill Gates is the Devil, Hitler implicated • The Register
theregister.co.uk/2001/05/01/bill_gates_is_the_devil/
Bill Gates is the Devil, Hitler implicated ... By John Lettice 1 May 2001 at 14:53

>>>

Bill Gates along with the Saudi Prince own the top floors of Mandalay

Attached: Prince+Charles+Bill+Gates+Prince+Charles+Camilla+53XcZ_T2s5jl.jpg (594x403, 89K)

could it be anymore obvious Satan is a shapeshifter?

peace

this email reads a psychotic rambling. give me gesalt, what are trying to say user? katrina peterson was an alias for barb, barbara bush?

Yeah Crowley daughter and mother

fucking weird yo

Well good day to you

I'm going to plant ten trees today.

Some lemons, apricots, apples. Once they are saplings I will plant them in random locations.

I have little recycled paper pots which are rather good and cheap.

Other people should do the same. That's why fruit has seeds.

You know it makes sense.

It's a good thing to do for the future you know.

Never too many fruit trees on earth, the bees love them for starters. The blossoms are a thing of visual and sensual beauty. They provide shelter and food.

Meanwhile humans argue about the trivial. They could be planting trees for their children.

doing good work user, i have an affinity towards fruit trees, got a few of my own and looking to expand.

Yes I'm happy about it, I just started there in the kitchen. It gets me off the computer and brings me a great sense of purpose to plant trees.

the warm weather bodes well for the citrus.