Call Center Hell

Okay I just can’t take it. I didn’t used to hate Jews, but working. In a call center has turned me. It feels like there’s this tiny ring of old Jewish women, who of course are all sisters, who call in for fucking toddler clothes. They never have a name or an actual number so you sit with them for 20 minutes suggesting items for them, and then when you don’t give them free shipping for their single pair of rubber shoes they get pissed off and hang up. Anyone else have bad customer service experiences like this?

Attached: 389495BD-05C7-4CC1-9645-31B703B72E0C.jpg (910x480, 28K)

Make green texts of interesting encounters nigga

Attached: 1530148283877.jpg (326x306, 16K)

Go back to >>r9k faggot. No one on Jow Forums wants to read about your shitty job.

Alright

>Late at night
>Almost the end of my shift and I get a 718 call
I don’t know if other centers have this same problem, but 718 is a Brooklyn areacode, and that’s where all these Jewish moms are from.
>Answer the phone, screaming kids in the background.
>Woman asks if our perforated shoes are on sale.
>I ask for a number, of fucking course she doesn’t have it.
>Look up the price manually, full price.
>Woman insists her sister paid less for it last month and wants me to honor the price.
>Hell no, I’m not doing that
>She thinks it’s because she doesn’t have proof, so she conferences her sister on the phone too.
>More fucking toddler screaming, now in stereo.
>They demand I honor the price, no dice.
>Hangs up

Worst part about these is my center tracks our release rate, I should be hanging up. And when they just ditch all it does is hurt me.

I used to work for a call center taking calls from (((Florida))). I hate kikes but honestly the old kikes weren't nearly as bad as the niggers.

>work in call center for collections on turned in leases
>any call from Florida or New York, name is some form of Stein, know I'm going to have a bad time.
>literally have old Jewish men crying on phone when they have to pay $100 of their $600 balance, as we give huge discounts to people who lease again.
>blacks in my call center have started cursing Jews publically to point bosses gave us a no racism speech

Attached: 1511869295818.jpg (637x637, 45K)

Yeah, New York Jews are misery. Sounds just like them. Worst part is that attitude wears off on the goyim women as well who go around thinking that's how normal empowered women should act.

I see you're a rookie.
Tell them -no discounts- right after you realized someone wants to jew you. It safes you 90% of your time and you won't get a call back from them. Indians, Muslims and Jews are born to be greedy.

Thing is I don't get much of a choice. I work for GAP, and the policy is to just give them what they want if it makes them happy, just to save the sale. And the customers know it, I had a woman with 7 separate accounts, all with courtesies and late returns

I used to work in a call center at a health insurance company. I hated it at the time but looking back it was pretty comfy.

Fuck it I'll throw out another one.
>Early morning shift this time.
>718 comes in, she's looking for these blue shoes with polkadots on them.
>"We're out of stock online right now ma'am."
>"Well, can't you just call some stores for me? I have a silver card so it's free shipping anyway.
>"First of all no, stores don't waive it for cardholders, and secondly it is 8 in the morning, no one is open."
>"Well look anyway."
>I go on to spend a good 20 minutes calling whatever store might be open in hopes of getting a manager who's opening early, no luck.
>Customer just hangs up when I tell her I couldn't find anything.
Thank you for wasting my time, handle time gets tracked to you fuck.

Green text stories are always comfy. Drop more if you got my dude. Stay sane

Can you give some context for this call center business please. We don't really have this type of sales strategy for consumer goods in SA. Is it a workaholics type sales call center?

I have this same feeling. I had my first call center job when I was 21 years old. Worked 2 years absolutely hated it. I moved to a new city so I’m working a call center again for now, im 30. I don’t think it’s as bad anymore, it’s actually pretty chill. I don’t know if I just got better at dealing with peoples bs or what but it’s not as soul draining as I used to claim it was when I was younger.

>release rate
>tickbox culture

how to kill a democracy

I was "lucky" enough to do it out of the home but even working in your pajama's isn't worth it when you have to deal with screaming niggers on a constant basis. I ended up leaving that job after like 3 months because they ended up moving our contract to taking calls out of (((New York))) (which was 100 times worse than Florida with regards to niggerdom and rudeness) and the person that trained us for that new contract was a kikess who had no idea what she was doing and they also gave us a pay cut. My first day working the new contract I ended up quitting because they didn't properly prepare me to use the new software and people were getting pissed off because it caused me to be too slow in answering their questions.

Lol

I never worked for a call center, but the bullshit I hear from saleman is disgusting.
Most of them are jewish are they are very open about their kikery to any other jewish people. I'll greentext if interested.

Here's my most interesting story of a run in with a Jew.
>Be me
>At big grocery store in a semi Jew area
>Store caters to Jew market with their holiday promotions and special Jew produce in a 2 aisle area of the store
>Browsing meat. Select two pork chops
>5'5 middle aged Jew stares at me with his jew bread in hand
>"That's not kosher my friend" he jokes
>I take 2 steps towards him and whisper, "you should be very very careful about who you assume is Jewish" pretending to not have understood his "humour"
>He looks extremely uncomfortable with me in his personal space and shuffles off towards his wife looking over his shoulder.

I guess it depends on the project. I’m working for a health insurance so most of the calls are people making payments I get about 4 angry people a day. Then again I don’t feel the stress of trying to keep the job since I just do it to not be home all day, maybe that helps too. It sucks stressing about getting fired from your job, been there.

I don't get it. How is calling a sales center easier or more convenient than just ordering the shit online?

I sell auto,property insurance, and banking producta at a company that is supposed to be Veteran Oriented.

In reality we all lie, get screamed at by nigger junior enlisted who dont pay their bills, and our prices have doubled in most places.

I'm moving to furniture sales from real estate, and let me tell you, it's a Boomer thing. They grew up in a generation with infinite money and no rules, so they just don't take anyone or anything seriously. Too many times spending so much time on the phone, time in front of the computer, following up, doing days of showings, and these old farts just disappear on me after I work as slave labor to them. You don't know true burn out until you take rich old Boomers out, two days of showings, gas, driving them around, you spend days following up with them, I'm calling Club Med, other realtors, trying to find them a boat slip in this Boomer retiree town where there's little availability, and they just disappear, vanish. Not even a thank you for all the unpaid labor I carried out for them.

Then you'll spend forty-five minutes in front of the computer for them in the MLS running a search, half an hour on the phone, you ask them which they'd like to set up a tour for, and they email me back "Oh, I'm just going to take a drive around," and they end up calling the listing brokerages and cut you out after you spent twenty minutes talking to them about their cats and giving them a therapy session.

A lot of them are old, miserable degenerates who broke up their families, their children want nothing to do with them, and they're lonely. One of my first "customers," I spent probably four hours on the phone with her because I was so desperate for a sale, building "rapport," having her tell her life story. She walks into the retirement community after she flew in, after I had been on the phone with them on the plane trying to set up showings the day before, and they hook her up with a realtor on site and I'm cut out.

Much of the sickness in our society can be traced to the fact that these forever young, spoiled faggots with no manners, consideration, tact, honor, are now the "wise elders" supposedly shepherding our society.

Depends on the center, but working for GAP I’ve learned it’s for discounts and mistakes. Turnover rate here is ridiculously high, most people don’t make it to their second year. Odds are when you call GAP it’s a newbie or a veteran, and newbies can be tricked into giving higher discounts. The big one are these dollar off rewards you get, and we can’t honor them multiple times. But some new agents don’t know that, and will give someone a second coat on an “exchange” and they can get 2 for $10 if they’re lucky.

I work from home too for my center, but it’s soul crushing. You wake up, cup of coffee, and sit at a desk for 8 to 10 hours. I can’t even be in my office other than for work, I just get pissed off. Had to move my gaming rig because of it.

>it's a Boomer thing.
oy vey goyim, don't blame jews for their behaviour

thank you filthy goyim

Attached: (((Far Cry 5))).jpg (1089x1440, 1.07M)

Yeah it's horrible. You can't get up except for 30 minutes to eat a shitty lunch. When I was doing it my body was getting worse and worse from all of the sitting. I also have a dog that occasionally barks and family members who for a while (when I first started) didn't really give a shit that I was working and would yell from room to room. These things could have gotten me into trouble. And of course you dread it when you hear the phone ring you really don't want to pick up but are forced to otherwise it's "call avoidance". And to top it all off if you didn't get an issue resolved in like 5-7 minutes you'd get into trouble. This would just piss off the people calling because they felt like they were being rushed off the phone. What people don't realize about call center reps is that they're not trying to be assholes but the company they work for is forcing them to be that way. The companies also use them as "shields" for customers to take their anger out on. And even when a customer asks for a supervisor often the company will encourage you not to connect them to your supervisor because they want you to "resolve the issue". It's dehumanizing to say the least.

You can hate boomers and kikes. With that said, I suspect you're a boomer.

I worked internet support
>people encouraged to call in for literally any electronics related problem, even if its not our shit, wound up being essentially microsoft outlook support
>other departments use internet support as a dumping ground for calls they don't want, customer is pissed when we have to send a billing issue back to billing dept. because the billing rep heard "modem" and immediately checked out
>int support is first option in the menu so any moron without patience came to us and would get mad if we had to transfer them
>every second is micromanaged, call time, ready time, follow up time, bathroom breaks
>half the managers in the company will flat-out refuse to take escalation calls and find some way to insist you did something wrong, even if the customer adamantly states "i've called in numerous times and want to speak to a manager" and will not relent from that statement
>coworkers all consistently brought up that they notice how the place is being handled and how it REALLY feels like it's going to be sold/closed and everyone will be laid off, constantly told that its not true at all and there are no plans for change
>six months after i'm done my work term the place is shut down and they're all laid off aside from the higher ups who all get transferred
That place was a fucking disaster and i would have never tolerated that shit if it wasn't a guaranteed work term through college at a higher than normal pay. The regular employees were dead inside, ome guy who had worked support for like 6 years was denied a promotion after leading him on for almost a year, they had him do all this extra shit and paperwork just to say "all you know is support, you have to take a pay cut and work another dept. For 2 years before we can promote you"

you can, but the thread is about jews calling into call centres, not boomers. so if people are blaming it on boomers, this comes off as dishonest and disingenuous

Attached: 1524991848219.jpg (571x378, 65K)

I just realized that was an excuse because they knew everyone there was going to be out a job within the year.
Holy shit.

That sounds horrible but also highly typical. Supervisors would get mad at me too when I transferred them, even when the customer insisted on talking to a supervisor. Admittedly though sometimes I'd pull a dick move and when I really didn't want to deal with a rude or annoying customer I'd transfer them to another department (I was in billing) although I can understand how that would be annoying to people in other departments. With that said, people in other departments often did the same thing to me. When a customer was really pissing me off, I'd do everything I could to not help them if they were cussing me out. Especially if it was a nigger. One time this nigger was cussing me out over the phone because she didn't understand the concept of paying her fucking cable bills. So I put the phone system on mute but forgot to put my mic on mute, while I was on mute I started cussing so she couldn't hear me. Little did I know they were listening and I got written up that day. I honestly didn't see what the big fucking deal was though since no one was effected because the customer didn't hear any of it.
That's some big time kikery right there.

Ugh call center work
Never again
I’d rather live in my car until they find me dead

Callcentration camps.

I'm glad I got away from it. Customer service in general is fucking shit but call center work brings it to an entirely new level.

I work in a call center selling medicare insurance. I'm dealing with old fucks and boomers all day.

There is not a group of people that I despise more than the elderly. Holy shit, talk about an entitled generation of man children. I'm so burned out and bitter. When I have an appointment to talk to an 80 year old couple for medigap insurance, and they tell me their spouse died last week, the first thought that runs through my head is "thank fucking god I only have to talk to one of you today "
AMA

You're a shitty salesman offer something similar in price and your sales will go up. "We don't have at the moment but we have these shitty shoes 20% off on sale" Upjew the jew you fucking trash.

Working in one made me hate all southern californians. It was always a spic that spoke hardly any english or a smug douchebag. The abuse I took from bugmen and beaners for thirteen dollars an hour was too much. Get out while you have your spirit.

>Be me
>Work at retail bank call center
>Tyrone calling
>Can I have your account number?
>Nah just got a general question
>Ok sure
>Suppose I have 800 dollars and wanted to split that three ways what would that be?
>Well sir 800 divided by 3 my calculator says 266.66
>So that's 266 dollars and 66 cents?
>Yes sir
>That's all I needed thanks
>Have a great day

i had some spic call me from FL asking me if i was interested in some insurance plan and instead of cutting him off i let him finish his stupid pitch to say that i wasn't interested and already insured.
he said and i'm fucking quoting
"You could have just said that, dummy."
and proceeded to hang up on me.
I called back until he answered. call him some names and then reported his address that i got from google to ICE.

i could hear spanish speaking spicnigger bitches in the background. cartoons and kids also.
i fucking hate em.

Ok here is my daily routine.

>Be me working with South African clients
>Get clients named fucking Leghlohonolo (no, seriously that's their fucking name)
>"Hello lehrghrthylolhoolo, im calling you regarding the service you requested"
>" I CANT TALK NOW IM POOPING"
>Hangs up the phone

jesus fucking christ I hope your kind gets shoad.

>retail bank call center
>Boomers calling constantly for help with website
>"I need the head of your IT department"
>Explain our CIO doesn't generally take customer service calls but if you explain what you need I'll try to help
>Well I think it's technical and you won't be able to help me. There is something wrong with your website. It may have been hacked. I am putting in my password right but it says it's wrong every time. I know my password and don't you even dare tell me I'm entering it wrong
>Mfw I going to be on this call for at least an hour

Wait, so I can get discounts on clothes if I call in to jew you guys instead of using the website?

I had a lady named Trashawna (told me to call her "Trash" so i did as often as possible) call in to ask me what movie she was watching. Asked her what channel it was, searched her local guide, and told her. Because I'm a professional wage slave. "Is there anything else I can help you with today, Trash?" "Nah wez gud. U sound cute" "I am, have a great day" click

This is good Jew advice on upselling. Learn from the best

They are all workaholics style afribro.

If we can take Jews as a group and make assessments and judgements upon them, so can we Boomers. I love how you all are willing to say this, that, and the other about chinks, pajeets, jigaboos, but oh lawd, how awful would it be for me to judge a generational cohort. That's crossing the line. Jesus.

good job user

Are call centers the ultimate form of wage slavery?

Attached: 1521437505237.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

Wow. fucking autistic. Please end yourself

>Are call centers the ultimate form of wage slavery?

Yes.

because it's implicitly anti-White, and it's just what a d+c shill would do

plus, they were mind poisoned by the jews, many of them

Attached: wg 2.png (780x800, 91K)

I've been stunned that niggers aren't my worst callers generally. Florida kikes/florida spics are hands down the worst. Florida in general lives up to it's rep for generalized insanity. Haitians also live up to their 63 iq. Imagine trying to teach a talking ape to access the internet. Boomers are a mixed bag.

I usually get the Weinstein type that tells me to fuck off right away. I can sense it coming, so I turn the headset volume way down so it sounds like an angry mouse. It’s pretty funny. But yeah, they’re absolute rats on the phone. But they’re rare. My worst customers are fatass white boomer women. They need to be gassed.

>because it's implicitly anti-White, and it's just what a d+c shill would do
This is why the white race is going to kill itself. Because "people" like (((you))) think you're too good to address the housecleaning issues endemic within the white race.

by turning on our ancestors? go back to shill school, your terrible at this

Attached: wg 6.jpg (534x550, 87K)

Used to work at a collections call center right out of college for 12/hr
Quit after 3 months and was unemployed burning through my savings for the next 8
Worth it though, call enters are fucking hell especially since they track all your metrics

Not to mention:
>don't say anything bad about the company over the phone goy!
But also:
>Keep high metrics goy!
Therefore you can't explain why you're rushing the customer off the phone and it just leads to the customer getting pissed off.

>tfw 80 outbound quota daily while also in inbound queue
Fuck you advance auto parts

Here's a protip:you can walk into any auto parts store, fill out a form, and walk out with 500 dollars worth of shit on credit
Lie on the form and we'll never find you