Globalism

There is literally nothing wrong with globalism.

Attached: Earth.jpg (2048x2048, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NcfXWtI7ML0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prove to me the third world has a single positive thing to offer us, I contend open borders always benefits the lesser nation the most.

Start refining dilithium and get back to me.

Cheap labor.

>born in western country
>have to be rich to move to another western country
>born in 3rd world
>west welcomes you with open arms and gibs
No fuck this shit

At the expense of using our youth as cheap labour allowing them to gain experience and build their own careers, furthermore we're rapidly heading towards increasingly automated societies. We need smart labour at any cost.

Devaluation of labor is catastrophic.

Immigration can be handled by strong enforcement of laws, I don't really think looking at potential negative net effect of immigration policy in some countries means you can dismiss the raw power of people speaking the same language, technology giving people with skills the ability to get jobs in far away places etc

we already r 'globalists'.... we trade with evry1, & travel freely

Attached: 1458185450006.jpg (2650x1600, 813K)

It's amazing how these low-iq soul-less globalist communist shills are working to enslave themselves and their children.

Libertarians don't want strong enforcement of the law and don't want to need strong enforcement of the law, that translates to expensive enforcement of the law at best and draconian, Orwellian enforcement of the law at worse. The best chance we have of not just preserving libertarianism but increasing libertarian sentiments is by not importing people from authoritarian cultures or societies.

>technology giving people with skills the ability to get jobs in far away places
You've never actually worked a highly skilled job, have you? It's fairly annoying not to be able to look your co-workers in the face and call them idiots when it's appropriate, this is the real reason everything from India sucks. No one is telling them they're idiots because you're an entire world away.

They're too busy telling them to poo in the loo.
One step at the time user.

>there is literally nothing wrong with creating a platform that if corrupted a single time, would plunge humanity into a slavery driven tyrannous global dictatorship
>there is nothing wrong with damning all future humans to eternal suffering under the despotic rule of pedophilic and sadistic elites
>there is nothing wrong with permanently opening a gate to Hell and throwing everyone in
You're disgusting and your jewish ways will be your undoing.

The same thing that's wrong with Globalism is wrong with Nationalism desu. The latter is just a more primitive form.

Globalism = rampant corporatism. A Maccy Ds and starbucks on every corner staffed by cheap immigrant labor. Thats their dream.

No...

If you want to work an extremely complex job with someone, like STEM or medical or even law, you've got to meet with people and be in the room. You can't telecommute the entire job, at best you get your requirements in person, get a feel for your clients and then you fuck off and work, but come next week you better be back to talk to them and reiterate what they want.

Even our current society fucks this up, it's not us the workers talking to clients, it's project managers, salesmen and analysts then we're expected to get a valid idea from them second hand.

You talk about globalism? I bitch that we're not connected well enough with the people we already have here and Indians/East Asians are bureaucracy heavy and love hulking management. This isn't helpful to us, keeping them out of our business would improve efficiency by limiting the unnecessary middle man.

If you truly want the workers to seize the means of production, you want "big business pajeet" to fuck off and let the client meet with the development team directly.

Again, globalism is cancer because there's nothing the third world has to offer us that we truly need.

Who needs tribes and communities when you can have shadowy insidious corporate-owned international systems of industry and governance?

The problem is current politicians are corrupt. I don't want to be governed by faggots like pic related or shady Kissinger-types.
For globalism to work we need to change a few things.
No1 is Transparency. no secret meetings or communications. Everything is made public on the fly. I want continuous read permissions to all officials email inboxes and communications. All money handled by government should be on a blockchain, I want to be able to track every cent passed through officialdom. These are fair demands, don't you think?

youtu.be/NcfXWtI7ML0

>These are fair demands, don't you think?
They are

If every country was white then yes, you're right

But they aren't all white

Attached: globalism.png (606x399, 259K)

I don't really care about libertarians, it's not really an issue that matters in politics.

>The best chance

Sure, that still doesn't really have much to do with globalism in general. As I said, you can control these outcomes by law and it doesn't have to go down as you say.

>You've never actually worked a highly skilled job, have you?

I am an electrical engineer.

>this is the real reason everything from India sucks.

If your company can't hire people who are qualified, that is their fault. There are tens of millions of Indian engineers, I guess our company just got the good ones.

Tribalism with this level of communication between people, trade and general population increase loses it's effectiveness. Maybe you want to nuke the entire world and start over in these micro-states again.

Maybe so, but let's not pretend that people on here don't despise the left picture as much as the right one. I like the left picture and there is literally nothing that has convinced me that it's wrong.

from January 2000 to July 2006, starting with Bush NWO leader's Housing Bubble, home prices surged 900%

Avg price of house around 1998 before globalisation and free-trade went full swing
>$180k in NYC (boros)
>$190k in Bay Area
>$150k in LA
>$120k in DC
>$140k in Sydney
>$120k in Melbourne
>$140k in Toronto
>$130k in Vancouver
>£70k in London

Avg price of house after 2004 massive free-trade/open-borders
>$800k in NYC (boros)
>$1m in Bay Area
>$600k in LA
>$500k in DC
>$900k in Sydney
>$700k in Melbourne
>$600k in Toronto
>$1m in Vancouver
>£400k in London
---------------------------------------------------------
before free trade:
>domestic production of goods
>goods were affordable and of high quality
>lowest cost of living
>affordable housing (house costs only 2 times the annual salary)
>90% white

after free trade:
>homeless/opiod/suicide epidemic/white genocide
>unemployment
>highest cost of living
>unaffordable housing (10-20 times the annual salary)
>plummeting life expectance
>shit quality products that kill you
>millions of illegal shitskin locusts invading and killing whites

Globalism, Islam, Communism are all great, but only if you are the ruler.

They are childless.

but there is
we are Poles, Norwegians, Irish, Hindus, Dindus, Kikes and Bikes

not some (((earthlings)))

The only way Globalism will work is three things

>Clean slate on racism, it ends no one can bring up the past or cry about privilege etc. etc. UN mandated law that after in a certain year everyone and every country is given a clean slate

>UBI, self explanatory

>One child policy

>There is nothing wrong with globalism
Wew, Soros and Co. must be on their last leg spamming immigration threads and pro-globalism bullshit for the past 4 hours.

Attached: 7894tr.png (400x400, 113K)