The democrats are out of their minds. This is a gift to Donald Trump

The democrats are out of their minds. This is a gift to Donald Trump.

Attached: C848A6AA-8B88-4198-B288-B029761BE0CD.jpg (1242x1474, 979K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lawful-resident-20180628-htmlstory.html
usa.inquirer.net/13472/filipino-green-card-holder-facing-deportation-ice-arrest
foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/28/dem-congresswoman-among-anti-trump-protesters-arrested-inside-capitol-office-building.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does ICE have a union?

This is a Hail Mary play, they've got nothing left. Without illegal immigrants they'll never get enough votes to win another election.

It's not even that. It's just stupid shit coming out of their ass. MSM amplifies it like it's some kind of revolutionary idea and dems have a plan. They're an irrelevant celebrity saying stupid, inflammatory shit, trying to generate controversy and get attention.

Thought Republicans loved smaller government

Attached: tumblr_nlxv9q0IQR1tib3vqo1_500.gif (500x333, 752K)

So... Basically soon whole police and uniformed services will be on the Trump side. :)

Noice!

Attached: 1517859493288.jpg (500x375, 38K)

abolish ICE and replace them with the military. give them shoot to kill orders

Better, they have federal pension for life. The FERS would burst into flames on the spot.

of course they do

Hey fuckhead child, did you know ICE didn't used to exist?

>Without illegal immigrants
ICE has started taking people with Green Cards. So it isn't about illegal immigrants anymore.

serious question then, if they abolish this agency, then wouldn't the burden be left to state/local police to enforce the immigration laws set by the federal government?

Lol making nov about immigration.... THANKS!!!

Open borders doesn’t count commie scum

>then wouldn't the burden be left to state/local police to enforce the immigration laws set by the federal government?
Department of Homeland Security.

Muh acljew told me so

Fine, we'll just rename it again

Bullshit nigger

Quick the Republicans are mad at the FBI what agency can we pretend to be mad at?
Ugh, umm...F&%K ICE

Do you have a single fact to back that statement up?

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lawful-resident-20180628-htmlstory.html

usa.inquirer.net/13472/filipino-green-card-holder-facing-deportation-ice-arrest

Citation needed

So no customs then either. Just let the flow of people and nuclear material become a torrent.

Hey is anyone here old enough to remember when ICE didn't exist?

It was pretty recent.

A whole different agency handles the border security sweetie

Attached: DS4a8cOU8AEMoYk.jpg (476x473, 54K)

>Does ICE have a union?
Probably Teamsters.

LEGALIZE RECREATIONAL PLUTONIUM!

Ya. We had US Customs enforcement and the INS, immigration and naturalization service. Your point being?

Sure for the shot we don’t need. Not fucking stoping rapist, murderers, and welfare migrants free reign to fuck over everyone.

THE CULT REQUIRES OPEN BORDERS FOR EASY ACCESS TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Attached: nxivmgillibrand.jpg (1423x1200, 306K)

>be greencard holder
>know you shouldn't mess up or they'll send you away
>carry some random ass airgun on you
>reeeeeeee they shouldn't send me away!!!!
topkek
nothing of value was lost
lmao at that fake christian pastor thinking his subverted shitty opinion means shit

one of the few legitimate purposes of government is to secure our borders from invasion

I don't understand what that means as a non US citizen; I guess my question was about sanctuary cities mostly and how that would affect immigration and enforcement

Formed
March 1, 2003; 15 years ago
Crazy lol

Shut it dowm

Lol wow. We must get rid of cops and Law otherwise how else can you control the population without protection.

>beat up your wife
>get charges on you
>beat her up harder so she drops them
>fast foward some years
"what do you mean I am a criminal"

do you mean people who overstayed their green cards or committed crimes while on a green card?

You didn't have to try to explain away your shitty logic.I know you guys are a-ok with deporting anybody who isn't white. It doesn't matter to you if they are legal or not.

Ice it's dhs though. Basically by abolishing ice, dhs would no longer have a "boots on the ground" force.

You can't send a bunch of middle aged, low iq, overweight black women to police the border. That's all dhs really is, a bunch of low iq overweight women of color, and all that would be left without ice.

Attached: 1524931909996.jpg (720x711, 26K)

Part-time jobs don't mean shit, sweetie.

>ICE was invented in 2003, before that there was absolutely no border security therefore Dubya therefore racist!

Someone should ask these dems if the acronym "INS" means anything to them

There was some retard on Tucker Carlson who kept repeating that ICE is a recent invention and that it was better "before" but never could explain how INS & US Customs Enforcement was any better.

If the demoshits want something study and question the item intensely before answering.

Attached: GoodWastefulKodiakbear-size_restricted-1.gif (800x533, 240K)

No just people who have green cards. Learn to google things.

shit, you got us.

you're making the claim provide the evidence

>Have an airsoft gun in your car
>It's not illegal
>Get arrested anyway
American justice.

>one has a domestic violence charge and the other a felony gun charge
Quite the conundrum you made for yourself pinko. Why do you support gun crime and domestic violence?

Yes and no - the spic in NY with horse teeth also calls for aboltion of ICE

YEs this will horrify whites but the Dems are betting on them becomign a minority very soon

so hard to say how this will play out for them

aren't we all glad that women are allowed to vote and run for office these days? hasn't it improved thigns?

Is she the senator who fell for the mattress girl hoax?

learn to post a source

If ICE is dissolved they wouldn't necessarily terminate all of their agents employment. There's too much tax and payroll shit to just drop them all. Even if an alphabet agency is dissolved it's just folded into its parent organization.

>not illegal
The felony conviction says otherwise. Why do you lie?

lol no one remember ICE didn't exist

you all are children.

I guess I didn't know you guys changed the whole justice system. These people aren't on probation and already served time. They only getting deported because white American believe that once a criminal always a criminal. Despite zero evidence, they are currently doing crime. Since ICE doesn't need to look into that sort of thing there never will be.

>destroy ICE
>offer no contingency to deal with thousands of illegal alien felons
>destroy what’s left of Democratic Party for the next 100 years
Do it.

good

We have the 1st infantry division, 1st Calvary division and 1st armored division all in Texas.
I say there is pretty good live target practice
Tell em to have fun at the border

>>Have previous conviction which he should of been deported for in the past
>>Get arrested anyway
>American justice.

Yea sounds about right to me

>Because this agency once had a different name, that means it didn't exist

>lol no 1 rembrs ICE was not real onse.
>INS, Customs did the job before ICE
Hang yourself.

Attached: 1518353605320.jpg (763x771, 60K)

I hope democrats are really this dumb.

If you are in the US with a green card, dont fucking commit crimes, especially felonies. They 100% deserved their deportation, try to convince me otherwise.

The whole point of Democrats getting ride of ICE is to allow the unrestiricted flow of illegals in the United States.

>felony conviction of owning a handgun
>did actually own a handgun.
>Pretending like the charge is legit and not further proof of corruption in Ice.
Like I said earlier you don't have to make some bullshit excuse. Just say you hate foreigners and don't care if they are here legally or not.

>immigrate
>get convicted of crime
>spend twenty years in country and don't bother getting citizenship
>get deported as a criminal alien
Womp womp

If they weren't convicted criminals they would be just fine. Why do you support domestic violence and gun crime?

>The democrats are out of their minds.
I don't know, ICE is terrorizing random Americans too.

Joe Rogan told the story of his 50 year old pal, who they harassed So he was almost arrested and deported even though he was American.

I would be perfectly ok with allowing the unorganized militia to secure the border in the absence of ICE

They know that if they don't protect their voterbase of illegal minorities they will never win elections. Lucky for us ICE is lawful and Trump is the candidate of LAW AND ORDER!

By the way this senator is 100% Soros's Puppet, look how he speaks of her,

>I hope democrats are really this dumb.
user. Look at when the Left tries to meme. Look at how they totally miss concepts such as subtext and have no ability to grasp humor beyond keys being waved in their faces. They suffer a problem where the command structure of the Left hovers at an apparent 60-80 IQ.

Twitter is not a source

Go back to tumblr, bitch.

Attached: 1529519290928.jpg (300x300, 13K)

I'm not a democrat. I'm just not a Trumpican.

No one is a Soros puppet, retard.
There are many people richer than Soros in her state.

>Geez, this thing was created recently to address an important issue that had become a crisis. Sounds like it's not necessary.

The flaw in their theory is that ICE is just an agency working under a federal department. It's like a shell corporation except for federal police. They can be created and destroyed with paperwork.

>Bolshevik retards such as yourself make asinine gun laws
Oh no! Bad things happened. Fuck right off.

Didn't the recent Harvard-Harris poll show that 60% of Dems are in favor of ICE, and 70% of independents are also in favor of ICE?

Abolish local law enforcement!!!!

Tell that to kids who got deported waiting for their green cards. They didn't commit a crime.

White Libs got the News Report the other day, if old White Libs don't support abolishing ICE, then young Browns/Latinas will be coming for their job

Attached: cortez4chan.jpg (620x887, 148K)

A smaller government is not feeding niggers and giving healthcare to lardasses in the Ozark. Not anarchy and open borders

If we were allowed to form militias and patrol the boarder as we see fit maybe

If the law enforcement isn't going to actually obey the laws then they shouldn't exist,

Bump for real thread topic. Yes, the Dems have finally lost their minds. Now they're finally showing their true colors. Don't forget the role women play in this. Article about the sit in protest yesterday in the Capitol Building:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/28/dem-congresswoman-among-anti-trump-protesters-arrested-inside-capitol-office-building.html

"The protest, which included hundreds demonstrators, took place in the Hart Senate Office Building. The protesters were calling for the abolishment of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, and were heard chanting “abolish ICE." Most of the protesters were female."

What in the literal fuck is wrong with women and their lack of law and order? Their emotional minds can't grasp the concept???

Powerful!

You're a shitskin or a pilpul kike. Fuck off.

It is still within Congress' authority to issue Letters of Marque to private citizens and organizations.

>bush, clinton, and obama create ice to kidnap children under the guise of loosely protecting our borders
>trump ramps it up
>liberals scream and moan until their politicians start working to abolish ice
>pizza chefs now have less dough to work with
Was abolishing ICE part of Trump's plan to take out the pedophile elite?

I'm white and probably more American than you. I actually care about the constitution. Which puts me at odds with your Trump supporters.

you're right, courts are just making up random laws and charging people with them now

fuck off you stupid spic

So abolish the FBI, DOJ, and CIA?

Apples to oranges you sophist kike

It's just retarded.
If they were honest they could start talking to the working class again.
But it looks like they're going all in trying to seduce illegal immigrants and the far left, which is a strategy doomed to fail.

>almost deported
Did the spic not have a birth certificate or passport?

Why do you want criminals to stay in your country?

>Dems are for opens boarded
>Protest for it
>They lost their minds
You are stupid as fuck.

>Joe Rogan told the story of his 50 year old pal, who they harassed So he was almost arrested and deported even though he was American.
>Joe Rogan

Attached: 1530271256019.jpg (375x347, 36K)

Unticketed riders are unfairly harrased and racially targeted! Abolish the transit police!