Overturning Roe v Wade would be bad

Here is a map of states that would likely ban abortion (green states) with a superimposed map of the counties with the highest density black population (dark clusters).
If you don't follow, we'd essentially be BANNING ABORTION FOR DARKIES while still ALLOWING ABORTION ONLY FOR WHITE WOMEN.
Literally how can you defend this?

Attached: 1530267523366_20180629054353068.jpg (760x669, 175K)

I'm pro abortion desu

How is this not a big problem

Is it not the fault of slut white women? At a certent point you can't legislate against peoples debauchery. Its states rights.

I'm 100% against overturning roe v Wade for this reason. We have to keep niggers from breeding as best we can. The only good they do for society is when they kill each other.

Are you fucking serious? Big brain libertarian values will kill our nation. Are you ready to go extinct for your shitty principles?

can we ban abortion and just kill the niggers?

Most of those states would likely keep Abortion as legal. The battleground has largely shifted from
>ABORTION NEEDS TO BE BANNED
to
>ABORTION SHOULDN'T BE FUNDED BY THE STATE/FED

>. Its states rights.
when it was states rights it was only legal in 3 states and women in every illegal state had to turn to a mafia doctor

let's not do that again

once again Alaska shows itself to be the greatest state. Now if only we could get rid of all these faggots that have migrated north from the west coast.

How is that any different? Do you think Pregneeshwa will pay for her own abortion?

Alaska wouldn't ban even though it's full of whites. How is that "based"?

Conservatives being against abortion is a tactical error.

Let the liberals have as many abortions as fast as possible.

If anything, we should have mandatory abortions for immigrants. It would really help them fit in with their fellow Democrats and accommodate them to their new home.

Attached: Blonde-Hair-Blue-Eyed-Jesus-728x803.jpg (728x803, 133K)

Somehow startism will? Whatre you gonna do to force white people to have kids? We have kids in prosperity. Its feminism which is entirely tied into big government that's created the paradigm we live in now. Somehow big government will stop msm propaganda? You're in a fantasy land.

>Not realizing that the market would take over
Transportation companies will prop up to take people to and from states where Abortion is legal. Plan B pill sales will skyrocket, birth control will be even more prevalent, and maybe, just maybe...
Women should keep their fucking legs closed, and men should keep their pants on if they're unwilling to risk having to be responsible adults.
>Pregneeshwa will pay for her own abortion
You think she won't just throw herself down some stairs or shove a clothes-hanger up her cunt?

That was a long time ago, you are being fallacious.

This kills the roastie

Are you unironically arguing against "statism"?? Do you understand the realpolitik here, faggot?

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-060820_Waterfox.jpg (618x401, 99K)

>You think she won't just throw herself down some stairs or shove a clothes-hanger up her cunt?
Lol
Post the webms

Abortion has gotten rid of more Nigs in the past 25 years than the KKK and a Trillion miles of rope could have gotten rid of in 1000 years

This. Just look at California, a statist paradise! 7th biggest economy in the world! I wish more places were like that

So you like excessive taxes to go to brown people and the welfare state?

If you race is retarded cunts you deserve to die off. maybe faggot whites will stop murdering theyre children. anyway its probably gonna happen so go suck a cock you atheist peice of shit.

it doesn't matter because liberal screeching aside it will never be overturned. it's fear mongering bullshit.

Of course not, but those aren't present in every state model. You are creating a false dichotomy

Overturning Roe V. Wade is also extremely unlikely.

Not so

Pretty sure we're talking about the US and its entirely prevalent

Hallelujah! Just thinkin' about all those little dead nig nogs warms my jolly heart.

Attached: 16980088-classic-old-west-style-smiling-cowboy-with-felt-hat-grey-whiskers-revolver-holds-corn-cob-p (866x1300, 176K)

Well if we are going to bandy about theoretical solutions then I have some pretty final ones that could mix things up

>Transportation companies will prop up to take people to and from states where Abortion is legal.
no fuck you, keep abortions legal to keep the nigger down you fucking jew scumbag

Not sure how the present dire situation is theoretical. Welfare state is a fact.

these things don't change, you make a law you create financial incentive to break said law

>Kike abortion lobby calling me jewish
Funny. I don't care if Abortion is legal or not. I care if I'm paying for it or not. Keep my wallet out of your Vagina, Sarah Silverman.

it is to a reasonable person, but the globalist scumbags trying to take over Trump's presidency would love to keep the parties in this tired bullshit

plays on slavery themes, makes people scared

just like gun rights politicians and bankers love these type of topics

Jesus, keep up. The theoretical solution to the welfare state was proposed as Big Brained Libertarianism (NOW WITH WEALTHY JEWS). I disagree.

>I care if I'm paying for it or not.
agree but we have huge things to do in that area, basically the democrats hijacked the nation after Bush had already bankrupted us handing out money for overpriced medications

this entire government is a total scam, that federal program that pays out 10x the global market price of sugar to a couple billionaire spics in Florida? fuck that bullshit

republicans my ass these people are fucking communists

I want them out of my space and my pocketbook, starve the beast

>The theoretical solution to the welfare state
welfare state issues are easily solved with programs like workfare, yes you will have a huge issue to deal with because all that slacking is difficult to turn around at first

but people are basically decent, nobody wants to feel like a piece of shit loser with no hopes to survive in the economy without assistance from the state

that program robs people at their sense of being part of the society and makes the entire place less valuable as result

See, I can agree with this, but I know that a certain group will take advantage of near slave labor to drive down wages

paying for nigger abortions is one of the few worthwhile uses of my tax dollars.

>implying blacks won't just fly to California to get abortions or a massive underground network of abortion clinics won't appear

It's not about race, it's about respecting the Lord's creation.

Many people feel like me, I would never be party to abortion personally but at the same time, I think the federal government is entirely incapable of enforcing any kind of prohibition and usually just makes shit worse. They key is to get women who use it as birth control to feel shame. When some roastie tells you a sad "i had to do it" story, act disgusted. Call it gross. They've heard the murder accusation and don't care. What they do care about is being rejected for being perceived as nasty and tainted.

Also, every time there has been a republican president the left screams about muh abortion. A ban is not going to happen in current year, even with a majority right supreme court. They would have to take the case to begin with which they might not even do due to how polarized the population is about it. Maybe there's a chance of stopping the state from having to foot the bill, but it won't be banned.

Attached: 1524661836764.jpg (359x382, 17K)

Abortus is murder. Overturning Roe vs Wade is the logical next step.

I'd rather have black Christians than atheist whites

I don't think we'll overturn Roe vs Wade. Surely everyone realizes that abortion is necessary to keep the nigger population down.

This. Better to be a minority in a Christian nation than a majority in an atheist nation

That's not how it works, dumbass

>wanting sluts and blacks pumping a bunch of kids into foster care

You're either gonna have to pay for the prison time or the abortion. Go with the cheapest option.

>Two choices

Roastie hands scrawled this one out

My point was that you're paying for more of everything if you don't pay for the abort

There will be organizations who will pay for anyone who wants and abortion to travel to abortion zones.
It will not effect abortion rates by much. Day after pills will do the rest.

I'm saying that that's exactly what I DONT want. Do you need reading help?

Your "lord" was created by sandniggers

No its not. It will happen because its illogical and expensive. All great society programs are going away. Boomers who created them out of guilt and pitty are dying. Only the younger angrier generations who have no pitty or guilt will will be left and they will remove them all.

The boomers are the ones who were screaming about it, and they are dying. The latter generations hate those great society programs and all the other boomer guilt.

Do you think I give a shit? If the real God is the Jewish God then I'm a proud Jew worshipper

Sterilize the shit apes.

Attached: EasyMoney.jpg (1018x332, 98K)

I think we should have to girlve reparations to minorities in the form of abortions, but only in the later stages so it damages the woman's reproductive system and can't bear anymore. And since whites will be paying more for abortions to fund this, less white will get abortions.

>Surely everyone realizes that abortion is necessary to keep the nigger population down.

Whites are 62% of the population, but account for 51% of abortions.
Blacks are 13% of the population, but account for 39% of abortions.
Blacks abort at a ratio of 3:1, while whites are at 5:6.
CDC numbers.

Attached: 7625837261.png (915x772, 261K)

I'm OK with it. As it stands, republican states are already falling further and further behind their blue counterparts. As a rich yankee, nothing pleases me more than knowing that I live in a prosperous community with a vibrant economy and that trumpcucks in flyover states actually ENJOY being the exploited labor class that serve their yankee superiors.

You do realize that will fucking go right out the window if your black population suddenly explodes. You are so goddamn naive

Consider also that a decent percentage of the white women getting abortions are aborting half-black babies.

Then move to Africa...

>muh based black people

Attached: 1526366770989.png (765x862, 105K)

Women should be allowed to get the abortion, then immediately branded

These couldn't be more right. I hope the next SC justice is conservative on all but abortion for these reasons.

>libertarians complain that abortion has too much federal power but have no viable solutions when high minority percentage states like texas, louisiana, and alabama would be the first to ban abortion when black people are their highest rate except "based black christians, i didn't like white people that much anyway"
civic nationalism and lolbertarianism was a mistake, if black christians were truly based then rhodesia and apartheid south africa would still be here today. when will cuckservatives ever understand that hispanics and blacks have different conservative values than us?

Attached: 1525320789796.png (187x212, 89K)

This. Abortion empowers women, and since White women have the most power because of White privilege, abortion should be encouraged for Women of Color and banned for White women.

And sterilized

I'm not above this as a tactic

I've been wondering about this. How many niggers and spics get abortions compared to whites? Would abanodninb roe vs Wade help our birthrates go up enough to combat the negros and mestizos? Or would it be canceled out by the negros and mestizos not getting abortions anymore? Legitimate questions I don't know the numbers

No, they should be branded as lower caste and given to betas to marry immediately to prevent further contamination

Thanks this is what i am after

This. Ive come only to support abortion for negros and other nonwhites while not allowing healthy white babies to be aborted. It only makes sense. Why can't we have policies that make sense?

I don't think it's the statism that's killing California. Sure it's being used against them but it isn't the main disease

Man idk. Is it even worth keeping them in the gene pool? They're pretty contaminated

If they can still bear, we need them to bear. However they need to be brought to heel obviously

> how can you defend this
More freedom for humans. Less for Niggers.

STOP MEDDLING RUSSIA

So instead of killing each other in the womb they kill each other 15 years after with bullets. Boo fucking hoo, the eugenic abortion meme isn’t real

Ha. Russia's right though

Attached: 1529721523156.jpg (500x433, 35K)

imagine all of the niggers and spics born if we didn't have Roe vs Wade

I would love to see someone make that pro argument for Roe vs Wade when debating a liberal and their reaction

Attached: consider the following.jpg (600x600, 29K)

>brought to heel
I agree with the bearing children, we do need as many white children as possible. But what kind of mother's would they be?

>Literally how can you defend this?
The 10th Amendment

If you want this to be within Federal Authority you will have to ratify an Amendment to add it. Until then you're using the ends to justify the means.

They would be, uh, reeducated

>using the ends to justify the means.
Damn fuckin straight

Hahaha Im almost 100% sure I know what you mean, but I don't even know if that would work. You'd have to be pretty fucked in the head to breed with a negro. As long as they aren't breeding anymore of them I suppose that's ok

>Damn fuckin straight
And those means are tenuous and temporary. Which is exactly how we are back to this point. If you want a solution that is long-lasting and effective a Constitutional Amendment is the best way to do that. The Liberal solution was to depend on a tiny number of old people to maintain an opinion and then provide no fail-safes.

Wow, liberals not planning ahead. That sure is novel.

I agree that it is, under our current Constitution, probably considered a state right. Although I truly believe that anything regarding the future of our race like eugenics, should be left to a competent and race consious leadership at the federal level

One generation is all it would take, society will modify itself to incorporate shaming disincentives. Ride the tiger and be rewarded.

0/10 bait

Attached: California.png (888x1192, 174K)

The only thing that's truly stopping us with this is the mass media. As long as they make race mixing cool, and propose the anti-abortion argument, we'll get nowhere with showing people the eugenic benefits

15 years is a very long period of time in which niggers can kill some Whites by accident or by design. Abortion saves White lives by neutralising nogs when they are still harmless.

So we need to play the game by the defacto rules, not the de jure ones. What good are our principles and rules if only we follow them

I want abortion banned so she knows she's at the point of no return when I squirt.

Attached: Blacking 4chan.png (275x183, 81K)

South Sudan, Central Nigeria and all Central and South Africa

its afraid