Could you imagine?

could you imagine?

Attached: 1530228084681.png (594x306, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbsTYhadkWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

Press == Jews

Why are people just allowed to say such stupid shit?

If you paid to see Guardians of the Galaxy you are financially supporting this fool.

one of the deepest redpills in tldr;

The World is controlled from the ages of Rome, by The Papacy and the Zionist order. They are hiding the truth, knowledge of life & science from previous golden ages, that what was preserved in Land of Khem, Egypt. After Rome, hidden by royalities. They are the deceivers that created religions and veiled humanity into darkness. We are again rising in the ages with awareness. It is time to awake and realize what we really are.

>We are eternal spirits bound to our bodies
>(((they))) keep us in the dark by hiding truth, by this system, by sins, lies and science.
>Italian families like Aldobrandini,Breakspear & vatican & jesuits
>they claimed people of the earth to their imaginary kingdom through three trust (three crown); 1455, romanus pontifex, 1481, aeterni regis, 1531, convocation.
>Through these three trust, cestui que vie is name of our enslavement. Wich is also 6,6,6 (symbol of material bound) when translated in latin.
>Level of awareness in humanity goes trough cycles and we have much less time to go through this cycle and it's ages than normally, that is why development has been so fast, that is why people are awakening to truth right now, we entered new age that is kicking in

Realize what you are, key to it is within. Body is just material plane that you borrow from earth. Through sins you bound thyself more into it, broke your boundaries. You are piece of life, piece of god that wan't experience bigger part of it. Through material ways it find not that expression.

Attached: sings.png (1680x1356, 2.26M)

Yah goy, just imagine if Trump were Hitler and rounded up 6 gorillian Jews into ovens

Attached: 3cb3b58af80a8950de1612091895d0ba.jpg (606x720, 68K)

but they are?

Stop, you're going to make me pop a stiffy at work

Jews dont run the press, remember?
Elon Musk proved that one
And jews arent globalist, remember?

So its not anti smeitic to call for day of the rope on journalist and globalist

You arent born into the press

Also what type of retards are you to be anti semites?

/This

As time goes on and this whole wypipo hate continues I can't help but think this is goyims revenge for nazi Germany. Makes me think that maybe hitler was actually right.

Wait, there is a difference between the Jews and the Press? I thought they were the same thing?

The wicked flee when none pursueth.

Attached: jew afraid.jpg (600x612, 93K)

Attached: Untitled.png (600x908, 671K)

So is she saying the press is exclusively Jewish?

Attached: 1527853868501.png (475x467, 344K)

Yeah haha just imagine
Just fucking imagine.

Don't even steal it, ignore it. Hang a "no heebs allowed" sign in your brain.

No.
Pess ⊂ Jews

I thought the press was a dogwhistle for Jews?

youtu.be/XbsTYhadkWM

Dont look at this

Attached: 1530231080158m.jpg (1001x1024, 400K)

His detractors have been saying 'white men' are the enemy for a long time now, louder l, more openly, and more vindictively by the day.

That is what got him elected.

And they need to stop with the 'Nazi' dog-whistling, he's the most Jew friendly president in history. The most Jews in his cabinet, and the Israelis are likely to put him in the Talmud as a pivotal figure they love him so much.

I'm not buying your Renaissance (((spiritual))) bullshit, but it's plainly and obviously true that the remnants of power from the Roman empire continues to control the catholic church, and thus, much of European politics - and by extension, much of the colonial politics.

Too long and gay didn't read

Attached: IMG_3673.jpg (1024x680, 141K)

Well who *owns* the (((press)))?

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame, but I know
It's nobody's fault

LOL how do they always take it back to the holocaust

Almost like he is saying the press is full of Jews.

Is James Gunn /ourguy/? Will we see a Hitler redemption story in GOTG3?

My daughter and her husband are enemies of the people

I love this idea

Attached: IMG_3687.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

Could you imagine if John Stewart was running his mouth about Trump, but instead of Trump he said "that stupid fucking nigger"?

For people who don't know, he is Jewish and this is nothing more than fishing for anti-antisemitism victim points. It has nothing to do with the press.

All this reference to the holocaust as the biggest epitome of evil (disregarding armenian holocaust or other genocides of course) is really starting rub me off the wrong way.

EVERYTHING IS A NUDDA SHOA GOYIM

hmm I wonder what he's trying to say

pic related

no rabbi, its Jews.

If you cant see who owns the banks, media, and socila media and how its not the vatican you christ killing kike then your inbreeding is really showing.

Attached: 1528296319421.jpg (519x488, 76K)

>Makes me think that maybe hitler was actually right.
Are you slow or what

Fuck having enemies an shit

>It has nothing to do with the press
yeah totally

Stop posting this shit you faget
The current pope may be a good goy but it wasn’t always that way

Attached: 5931382C-F06B-459B-987E-160026D0DAB8.jpg (720x540, 52K)

Oy Vey!!

Nevah Forget Funny Hat Pope
He was the irl Jow Forums shitposter we all aspire to be

Attached: Van_Hulsen_–_Paul_IV.png (220x260, 151K)

Blackbird singing in the dead of night

hahahahahhaha what the fuck?

"g..g..guys just imagine if DRUMPF had said something else that he actually didn't say!! just imagine it!"

then you have shit like that crazy nigger maxine waters actually making Nazi-like calls for violence and ostracization. This is the twilight zone where up is down and wrong is right, it's devolving into absolute lunacy. They're unhinged.

quick better call impotent rage you republican space ranger!

BUT THE RIGHTEOUS ARE BOLD AS A LION

Attached: Catholic Chase off.webm (640x360, 1.43M)

lol, it took him 73 years to realize white people lost ww2, he's more than just slow.

So he's admitting that the media is kike owned?

Jews, the press, same difference.

Kek why did they just run away instead of just stepping aside

Reverse morality has been the lefts play since the 60s

Just imagine if the Press had said "The Jews are the enemy of the people." But he says it about the Russians and their supporters are okay with it.

Nice

The felt physical pain from being in close proximity to a cross

Attached: slaanesh_symbol_by_slaaneshg-dadphkp.png (383x372, 207K)

The communists attacked our capital on flag day 6-14-17. The communists shot up a country concert full of Trump supporters. The communists attacked a church full of Trump supporters. The communists shoot up our schools. The communists shoot up our businesses.

WE have every right to expect justice.

If justice is denied, which it has been, WE have every right to demand blood in revenge.

Thank you for being patriots. It's only a matter of time...

Stop reposting Twitter.
Twitter is literally a kike platform

Attached: dr__eggman_3__by_light_rock-d4wee4h.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

>what if this be one thing was something else...wouldn't that be bad?
Yes...I guess so. Also GotG2 was horse shit

Oh my god I can't imagine. Only a real hero could name the actual enemy of the West.

the papacy has no power. thisi isn't the 1500s

>Commie lets sliver of truth slip out.

Attached: 5b847af28c6c6593ac09895d95b192b24170cb1cb33a5706090ac9791d049b5a.png (642x591, 13K)

I'm so lonesome I-I could cry

Has this Jew just admitted the kikes run the mass media in America?

Attached: 1530079595541.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

He would never say that, remember when he touched the jew wall? He's pro israel

Jews do control the media.

Attached: jewcontrolmedia.jpg (500x481, 50K)

Just imagine if a feminist had said "the muslim are the enemy of women" But she says it about MEN and her supporters are okay with it.

He would be Based Ann Coulter.

Attached: D2D7D69A-4072-44D3-968E-8FEF39BC9002.jpg (1536x1558, 335K)

Attached: The lugenpress.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Why do these kikes keep dogwhistling themselves? I once thought they were supposed to be smart.

Just imagine if Trump had said "The rats carry the Bubonic Plague" but he says it about the FLEAS and his supporters are okay with it.

Gas the bikes

Happppiiinness is a warm gun