That 30 year old boomer who is really into alt right and tells everybody who much better it was in the 90's

>that 30 year old boomer who is really into alt right and tells everybody who much better it was in the 90's

Attached: 1515546712114.jpg (675x601, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What were the 90s like? I was born as a millennium baby in 2000

Attached: 6546C77A-CD76-476B-952E-EE6B97304A16.jpg (1080x1794, 255K)

>that 20-something commie who grew up in an affluent white middle-class neighborhood

Attached: 1528991345171.jpg (480x640, 42K)

The 90's were already shit.
t. 30+ yo

Attached: 1479606359634.jpg (640x480, 41K)

the 90's were much better. heroin addicts stayed in Seattle and LSD was pure. Also no one gave a shit about nigger problems and faggots.

Do boomers drink monster?

Or is it symbolic of how they gulp up the Jewish lies they have been feed for the past century?

fixed

Attached: boomercomp.jpg (675x601, 102K)

It's a symbol of how he's 30 years old

>middleclass people can't support the lower class against the upper class

spotted the class-cuck
if you uncle-tom hard enough maybe your master will let you have a sickday off from work, would you like that?

>meme flag
>/tv/ memes

Jesus how old are people that know what happened in the 90's? And wtf are you doing here? Go start a family or something loser

Attached: 1528328499334.png (240x232, 51K)

Im 29

Attached: 1484441052420.jpg (345x309, 34K)

I'm teaching my kid to shitpost so he doesn't end up sucking cocks like you.

Your wife's child?

Pretty much any years before the web boom were heavenly and people still did things and went places. It's crazy that kids will never grow up and look forward to seeing their friends on Monday at school because they can just talk to all of them over the weekend now

90s still had actual freedom and people still had values.
Before 9/11 the USA didnt act like a psychotic shrill old woman from the 1930s thats scared of her own shadow. Now everyone is scared of everything, every facet of your life is spied on recorded and monitored, and reality TV/Social media has turned everyone in to the biggest faggots the world has ever borne witness to.

True. I still have this shirt 17 years later. I remember picking it up along with Quake 3 for Dreamcast on the same trip to the mall!

t. 33 y/o boomer

Attached: JPEG_20180618_110810.jpg (3264x1836, 1.7M)

fixed

Attached: 90s.jpg (613x602, 103K)

A lot like That 70s Show.

That 18 year old uneducated simpleton who confuses the word how and who

How many white monster bottles do you have laying around? I'm at 34 white monsters and 1 blue one.

less traps

compared to the 80s, the 90s were absolute shit

>30
>boomer

you really are fucking morons

>t. 30 year old boomer contemplating what he's doing with his life
Enjoy your midlife crisis

It's a symbol of throwing memes together to make a new meme ala reddit. a frankenmeme if you will.

Why is generation zyklon so retarded that they don't know what a boomer is? user, a 30 year old is going to be a millennial. Boomers are going to be twice that age

30 year old Boomer reporting in!

Attached: 10999657_10153253585208979_7554925519125611741_n.jpg (960x960, 94K)

>Niggerflag faggot posting

Wew

>that 28 year old boomer who thinks you are not allowed to mistype once

Attached: 1510419219121.png (599x598, 960K)

that would be 40 year old boomer.
t. 28 year old boomer

this.
80's were when it all still worked

go back to leftypol you limpwristed faggot

>implying it was mistyped and wasnt just an auto correct
phonefags are cancer

>implying that it wasn't much better in the 90s

kek

1999fag here. From what I can gather it was like it is now but imagine if humanity disappointed you less. You'd still be depressed about the world, but less so.

>Angry grandpa

Can someone explain the sub 60 boomer forced meme that's been pushed here?

this boomer meme is one of the jews more successful subversions pushed on here. everyone is a boomer now, shits ridiculous.

>t. boomer who can't accept the fact that he is getting old.

Remember Puck? That dude was a true Chad

phoneposting is what brought in the nigger menace. if you knew the true horrors of the obama phone you would be angry too.

also why does the 30 year old boomer grug look like he is wearing pants on his head made of 70 year old skin? Is that just a result of copying the meme directly from the brainlet meme? lazy meme

>born in 1988
>has an opinion about the 90s

user, I...

People had hope. They thought things were just going to keep getting better and better. The economy was good, Internet was just coming out and for the most part people trusted the established institutions.

You're here forever, bigger

t.granddad

Music was also "happy"

It's generation zyklon's first meme. no one knew just how uncreative they were
>take grug
>put on shitty Walmart clothes
>make him sip
>add cheap glasses and other cheap shit
and now you know the origin of this great new meme.

It wasn't. 90s music was all about pretending that you were depressed.

90s were better, though.

Astroturfing bro. Pushing a shitty meme while pretending it has organic roots and support. They are the kind of faggots that would have been apart of chanology if they had been old enough at the time.

Who's up for a deathmatch on Quake II? It's MUCH better than the first Quake, let me tell you!

>tfw that 70's show ends in 1980. It was only set 10 years back from 1990.
>tfw 1990 is 28 years away from today
That's 70's show is unironically more similar to 1990 than today.
spoopy.

Attached: macronsmile.gif (370x330, 3.49M)

kek

Attached: 95277082-cheers-portrait-of-happy-male-pensioner-celebrating-winter-holidays-by-cup-of-mulled-wine-s (450x300, 20K)

>I support stealing private property!!
>J-just not mine or my parents

Attached: neo-communists summarized.jpg (1200x675, 136K)

I'm 28

I was a kid in the 90s, and I guess the main thing I noticed is that before the internet, kids kind of ran in packs around the neighborhood playing games in big groups and stuff.

I barely see kids outside anymore.

Best part of the 90s was Bill & Ted movies. Prove me wrong.
>Protip: you can't

The web was best when you had to know something to get on it. Its sucked ever since ppl started using their real names.

bunch of teenagers who'll spend the last hours of their lives undergoing seizures so graphic relatives will flee because their pills aren't getting through the supply chain breakdowns in 2021. still going with a meme that was last funny in october.
80% of you are the pill chain and when they break it, you're all dead. keep laughing at "boomers," though. when you're pissing your pants on the ground with your tongue lapping up asphalt shortly before your front teeth slice it off like peeling an onion, we'll see how you feel.

I don't think it can fully be attributed to the tidepod generation. There seems to be an agenda to push this shitty meme to blur the differences between generations so we can't put the blame on the true boomers who ruined our society.

The iGeneration are just useless sheep that latch onto it though

I had so many dangerous Ninja Turtles action figures and accessories. Man, those were the days...

only the first one was any good and it came out in 89

>that 30 year old boomer who's 29

Meh, close enough for this boomer

>1999fag here. From what I can gather it was like it is now but imagine if humanity disappointed you less. You'd still be depressed about the world, but less so.
No it was nothing like it is now, NOW is a digital panopticon TPTB built using people like you...look at the pretty lights and beeping noises on THIS device...forcing people to adopt a privacy destroying technology. And the little millenial cunts are proud of what they have done.

>using the word boomer improperly

it's a meme, at work I called Kendrick Lamar a boomer for having won a pulitzer and people agreed.

>subversion
>everyone is now united under one label, a boomer.

Attached: brainletx2.png (403x448, 53K)

>what were the 90s like?
1. Find a Super Nintendo emulator and download Mario Paint or Donkey Kong Country
2. Go buy pic related and leave the fuckers in there twice as long as it tells you, until the whole house smells like burnt plastic
3. Put this song on repeat youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc and turn it all the way up

Attached: Creepy-Crawlers.jpg (800x517, 70K)

memes are by far the WORST part of the modern world. God damn grown "men" acting like little girls constantly.

It was better in the 90s though. Part of it was policies that caused later problems though. But still race was much more honest and it felt like, though there was a still a ways to go, things were getting better.

Fuck, the burns I got from those things. Wew, wasn't quite the nanny state we have now.

p good list
>t. boomer

>that 17 year old nu-gen that is several weeks later on the boomer meme

20 year olds repeating the very same "Don't trust anyone over 30" meme that the actual boomers used in the 60's.

you didn't have to worry about shit. if you were a messed-up kid in the 80s, people left you alone: teachers, administrators, priests, parents, other kids. you could take a train into a city and buy whatever you wanted from the pay from your PT job in high school. literally, you were LEFT ALONE. there were assholes in high school who tortured you but it had nothing to do with what was in your head, it was the way you looked. aka, it's not personal. now it is.
anyone growing up today is a target for other people to use for their own gain. it takes zero ingenuity to figure out how to do it, too. 40 years ago, you wanted to ruin someone, you were in for a multi-year project. now you press a button on a keyboard and see if other people will delete them.
add to this the number of people who cannot see this authoritarian mindset for what it is and think it's for your own good that they take total, complete control of your lives. here, fill out this questionaire we can then scan and send to 312 different state agencies about your mental health assessment.
two worlds. sorry for people born in the late 90s and after. you'll never know. people look upon you now as a problem to be fixed. this was not the case until recently; we did not have this mindset. until it changes there will be nothing but turmoil; people cannot coexist in this fashion.

There's no such thing as a 30 year old boomer. The youngest boomers are in their 50's

kys

It wasn't drastically different. People who think it was the best time ever were children so of course it seems amazing.

>Can someone explain the sub 60 boomer forced meme that's been pushed here?
Boomers are dying off, so if you want to keep blaming everything on boomers, you have to redefine it to include people who are still alive.

>much better it was in the 90's
30 year old never really grow up, they barely differentiate 90s stuff and contemporary stuff they cherish it all.

Lurk moar you faggot
t. retired 30 year old boomer

the one thing I think is better is that more kids played outside in the past.

i cant listen to that song without belting out "AND WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGH? A NIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!"

I was just watching a movie from the 90s and the female is like "dont tell me how to drive!" and I just think you kids are dweeby incels and youd never be happy in any timeline

This is good boomer posting

>about to report for underage b&
>realize kids born in 2000 are 18 now

I hate being old

>boomersplaining

Jeezum Lindsay was fucking hot af

Dreamcast is my shit, I still play mine that I got brand new when I was 11

Im 37. A typical summer day in the 90s went like this

>Mom wakes you up at 8:30
>Time for breakfast
>Eggs and french toast, my favorite
>Thanks Mom
>Give Dad high five before he leaves for work
>Watch some cartoons while eating breakfast
>Looney tunes reruns
>Time for some Vidya
>Double dragon 2
>Can't get past level 3, pause it and wait for Brent to come over later to help me out, he's rad at games
>Go for a swim
>Meet some friends in the woods behind house
>Build a fort
>Chop down trees with machetes
>Explore new parts of the woods
>Oh shit a snake
>Run back home
>Brent's already inside waiting
>Mom made us Kool aid
>Brent beats level 3 but since it's on easy mode game over
>Wtf
>Two player hard mode
>Beat game, Brent does most of the work
>Lunch time
>Mom made tendies
>Swim for a while
>Storms coming
>Run to the porch
>Watch storm from the porch
>"Hey wanna go see TMNT2"?
>Vanilla ice is in it right??
>Go to movies
>It was awesome
>Can we have a sleepover at Brent's?
>Sleepover at Brent's
>play vidya WWF, Legos, and action figures until midnight
>Fall asleep on bunkbed after talking about girls
>Feels good

>that redditor with no argument but more name calling and projections.

Attached: sothl1.gif (500x284, 2.15M)

This fucking slide thread again.
30 year old are millenials. If they weren't adults before the turn of millenium, they're millenials. So everything born between non-early 80s and 2001.

Accurate..it truly was a better time.

These kids will never have this

A kid born in 1999 is is no way a real millennial. Millenials are from like 1984-1995ish. 1980-1983 is like pre millennial, use to call em gen y...

2001 kids are zs all the way

31 yr old Korean war vet here.

You are all gay lesbians. I lived through the Bush years and the great depression part 2. Fuck off and get off my lawn

No matter how u try faggot, 90s is genx territory.

what do you fucking zoomers have to show for your life besides shooting up schools ?

fuck you im not old.

me desu.

>tfw you are a 26 years old libertarian boomer

Attached: boomer dante.png (579x450, 380K)

Thank you! Didn't get past me either. Reddit teir new faggery.