Colombian girl beaten by bus supervisor, gets called "fucking nigger"

sicnoticias.sapo.pt/pais/2018-06-28-Preta-tu-aqui-nao-entras.-O-relato-da-jovem-colombiana-agredida-no-Porto

>Porto, Portugal
>Colombian girl cuts ahead in bus stop queue with her friends
>Bus supervisor beats the shit out of her
>“Aqui não entras, preta de merda”
>"You're not getting in, fucking nigger"
>Police was called to the place, ignored the victim, no complaint was made
>Bus supervisor only gets suspended

UK take note

Attached: colombian.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cadenaser.com/emisora/2018/06/27/radio_barcelona/1530106630_071783.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BmXAPwGsSOk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_surname#Sephardic_and_Mizrahi_Jewry
es.thefreedictionary.com/ramos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Line skipper gets ass beat

I'm cool with this regardless of race btw. Respecting the line is a hallmark of civilization and cutters are basically savages that deserve it.

>Line skipper gets called a fucking nigge, and punched in the face as well

This is actually good news

Based portugal.
Foreigners seem to think they can come in our lands and begave like conquerors. Good to see some remind them its not the case.

That's nice user, but they are all animals that deserve to be gassed so that was -10/10 story.

most immigrants are shit

sorry but its true, this are shit people of all countries that are unable to leech anymore locally so they must move

dont ever have sympathy

I like colombians but immigrant colombians are total nigger shit

Trump is totally right when he said "they are not sending their best"

happens with all immigrants of all countries, its mostly scum

the term "economic migrant" means scum, dont ever forget it

this are the niggers of every country, know what i mean?

shit people with no values, no selfrespect, nothing, they arent fleeing horrible conditions

they made the horrible conditions and now they are leaving behind everyone in their shit and moving on to be a leech somewhere else

>the term "economic migrant" means scum, dont ever forget it

This. Go be poor back in the auld country.

>beating a spic for skipping a line
Based. God I wish we were just like our dad.

Attached: 1528910463271.png (405x280, 95K)

I wish a mexican would try this in Florida

FUCK NIGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS

Based

>girl cuts ahead in bus stop queue
theres your problem

Attached: 1530160982869.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

its not just that, they arent really poor, they just waste the money, happens everywhere

they are shit people that leave behind their poor family on shit

people that live pic related also happen to have a 50 inch tv, satellite cable, big ass stereo, 1000 dollar cell phone

and all borrowed, this are the people that ask for money and never return it

and i mean big sums of money

>ohh rich family member please help
>i need 5 grand to pay a debt
week later
>new tv
>new stereo
>gold chain

SCUM I TELL YOU

Attached: 1509529_0.jpg (250x238, 26K)

they of course never pay it back

once they lost every single gram of credibility, they move on to leech somewhere else

I am sorry for good people that really need a job but dont blame me, blame the other migrants that shit all over your reputation

and like you said, i know poor people that are very humble and honorable and live ok with little

migrants looking for money arent poor nor humble 90% of the time

>line skipper gets wrecked
no fucks given

skipping line is like stealing from someone, it's uncultured, uncivilized, barbaric behavior that only serves to degrade society. i'd have beat her ass too.

sympathy = gone

It's so nice to find white-pill's like these on this site.

Attached: 1510123110381.png (580x599, 432K)

they are all lines jumpers, scum that doesnt have any respect

JUST THE FACT THEY ENTER THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY TO "MAKE IT EASIER TO GET ASSYLUM" IS JUMPING THE LINE!!!

I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT "GOOD MIGRANTS"

GOOD MIGRANTS GO THE EMBASSY, ANY OTHER ARE LINE JUMPING SHIT

this types of people are what has latinamerica down a shithole, not just political corruption but people are just corrupt in general

dont ever give a shit about the third world

based arabs

This is not cool user. It's shameful. Private security apes beat people because they feel like it, and the police knows it and does nothing. I hope the real nigger in this story gets justice.

Attached: low.jpg (600x600, 16K)

You really are the greatest ally.

Attached: Portococks.png (1500x1059, 2.14M)

but she did, she was kicked off.

The fuck is wrong with this shitposting Costa Rican faggot? lol How many migrants are there actually in Costa Rica? Give me some numbers. Your economy is not that impressive for you to have such a huge problem with illegal migrants.

Preta de merda translates more accurately to "nigger piece of shit". A super common expression down here as well: Negra de mierda.

MY GALICIAN BROTHERS LOL DO NOT LET COLOMBIANS INTO YOUR NATION.

>>Colombian girl cuts ahead in bus stop queue with her friends
Nigger had it coming.

Attached: bushel.jpg (540x960, 44K)

Fuck the race aspect, Line skipper must pay!

She isn't white, that makes her a nigger.

If you don't want your ass beat don't cut in line??????????

All national media is exploiting this with the intention of painting us as racists

>David vs Goliath

beating someone is not ok. is portugal a savage country, or something?

>eenie meenie miney moe
>catch a nigger by his toe

Skip the line pay the fine

It's fucked up. Someone beat a line inspector in Catalonia - cadenaser.com/emisora/2018/06/27/radio_barcelona/1530106630_071783.html
>The victim is a Renfe inspector who stopped this passenger, a boy of Spanish """"nationality"""" 25 years old at the height of the 9th way and asked for the ticket. He did not take a transport title and told him to accompany him to the area where the rest of the inspectors are there to punish him.

The employees in public transportation system have to deal with this sort of thing.

Attached: jpg_Spain_News_Cadena_Ser-Catalonia_man_unconscious.png (922x932, 436K)

Yes, the literal translation is "nigger of shit", but the equivalent expression would be 'fucking nigger' or 'filthy nigger' in terms of meaning.

>country whose elite military branch is obsessed with kidnapping, torturing and brainwashing children to blackmail pedophile politicians into increasing the stranglehold over the genitally mutilated mixed race population accuses another country of savagery
Get the fuck away from our beaches and bitches

Wow, just wow. Only in this xenophobic mysoginist racist website would you see someone exalting the deeds of a coward woman beater. This is the hallmark of a barbarian civilization, and it shows that the wrongs we did in the past by violently exploiting the innocent peoples from our former colonies still exist today. Thankfully, not all of us are like that and hopefully we can get more and more refugees into our country to replenish our younger generations and allow us to move into the 22nd century without this hatred. I will be sending some of my money to this poor girl as reparations.

Attached: bruce.jpg (625x604, 106K)

>t. Lisbon faggot

He got suspended, what? is there no justice in Portugal? How can they do such a thing? How can they get away with this travesty and injustice? Who will protect the sacred queue from dirty nigger line cutters. ...or you could accept the fact that without this bus supervisor, Portugal is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions, I mean Old Testament, Real Wrath-of-God type stuff! Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! 40 years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes! The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

She got called a dark piece of shit.... not nigger.

Nice, every Colombian in any another soil is only because of a cartel.

If you see a Colombian, don't doubt and kill it at first sight.

What's more perjorative in Portugal - it's black, not the translation of nigger - negro. It is the contrary of USA. Negro is not perjorative.

I bet you're in favor of using the racist term "Descobrimentos"

Attached: racist.jpg (674x912, 358K)

kill yourself ignorant piece of scum

How you like the equality bitch? The niggeress got the same treatment a nigger would in the same situation. You've come along way baby.

Attached: ana.jpg (896x1024, 118K)

It took you that long to come up with that reply, faggot. But you still can't show me the numbers of how many people migrate to your shithole country.

moron, we have a shitload of migrants here, literally 40% of the population or more!

and thats not even why I am posting

I am posting because I know scum people, I interact with them everyday

you dont even understand the point, the point is that, like this guy said we live in this countries we know how that type of people are here

they are shit

like i said i like colombians but when i see a colombian immigrant here, i know its not the same a good colombian citizen, its a criminal

Still no actual numbers and statistics, just whining like a faggot or a bitch on a period. I'm against illegal migrants also, but why the fuck is somebody from such an irrelevant piece of shit country like you so vocal about this? Can even show me videos of migrants living in your worthless country?

shut up i know you are butthurt leftard

you are just angry that there is independent free thinkers in this countries

you kikes thought latinamerica was already yours? in, we are coming for you kike shill scum

JUDEN

Colombian citizens don't need visas to enter your country. Just change your laws and stop whining like a bitch. Your country is entirely dependent on tourism and expats. youtube.com/watch?v=BmXAPwGsSOk

Columbian girls are cute and sexy and for protec
They are the hottest women on earth in Columbia.
Pic unrelated

Attached: TQ1Wj79.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

moron, colombian citizens dont need visas because the ones coming legally are all tourist and good people

regardless of visa, a criminal would be stopped on the airport, thats why they dont even use that, you idiot,

they come in by land, visa or not, criminals will come in

>Your country is entirely dependent on tourism and expats.

exactly you piece of shit moron, thats why i dont want any criminal migrants here fucking it up for the tourists

But they are ALL coming in legally, you fucking retard, since no visas are required. How do you stop a criminal with no prior record and who is not participating in criminal activity. And how do you stop lazy unproductive leeches from coming in?

he meant nigger tier.

1 in 4 Latinos had Jewish ancestry like you, kike. OP posted a Colombian girl too.

Attached: 1_in_4_Latinos_are_Jews.png (1242x870, 543K)

Ugh, I see this kind of behavior a lot here. And they have several reasons more to be the most hated inmigrants in Chile.

I laugh when they say that we are hated in South America for being "xenophobic" or "racist, because that seems like a compliment these days.

>The employees in public transportation system have to deal with this sort of thing.
it's similar in the US. I had to take a bus that went down a main road in our city for a few months and it was like being packed into a sardine can with a bunch of fucking animals. They constantly argued and harassed the drivers when asked to pay the fare, they threw trash on and spit on the floors, at least 3 of them would carry bluetooth speakers and blast their jewish hypnosis at max volume, would harass other people on the bus and constantly ask for money and cigarettes, etc. It got to the point where i would wear earbud headphones, wear a surgical mask, and put a small plastic tarp over the my seat. One of the most disgusting experiences of my entire life and that's after we had to do damage assessments on artillery/airstrikes and rummage through the corpses to try to ID them in iraq/afghanistan. Truly horrible subhumans.

MORON

not having a visa doesnt mean the border is open you shitbrains!!!
HAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKIN IDIOT YOU ARE

you still have to go through customs!! they check you legal status before letting you in!

>How do you stop a criminal with no prior record and who is not participating in criminal activity

even if no visa you come through customs, you are required to say whats your business and where are you staying

if you stay months in a country without a job its clear you must be generating income in another way and also you are violating the agreement signed when you pass through customs

no visa is not equal to do whatever the fuck you want

>And how do you stop lazy unproductive leeches from coming in?

you cant, but what you can do is purge them once they are here so the others are discouraged from keep coming

skip the line
pay the fine

Attached: 1502419181655.jpg (250x237, 8K)

you realize they do this to avoid being attacked as a group again, right?

>year 2020: "35% of european population descends from forcibly converted jews." "Please don't pogrom us" - Shlomo Goldberg

You mean the colonialism? I bet you didn't read the articles. She called him a flurry of insults, shoved him, while scratching him, after cutting in line. "Burro, otario, maluco, filho da puta" is more than justified to get punched in the face.
Some drunk nigspic returned from partying, cut in line, disrespected other users, was rude to the people just doing their jobs, breached social contract and even had the audacity to ask whether she should go to the back of the line after cutting. She then shoved the ticketman and attempted to board the bus. She was stopped by a grab of the arm, which she responds with calling him crazy and state that he shouldn't even be employed there, so he yanked her back. She and her friends then started calling him dumb asshole, so he replied by telling a shitty person to go catch their own bus in their homeland. She then started to scratch and (attempt to strike) the security guard, wrestling with him and yelled that his mother is a whore.
This is the point where she realizes Portugal isn't Weimerica, and the woman card and race card don't apply to drunk criminals, so he punches her.
They fight, and the man is forced to subdue her as she will not stop aggro'ing the guy. Then people whip out cellphones to film, and once she notices, stops yelling insults ands queues the waterworks for the cameras. Then she plays the race card again, in the media.
Press S to spit.

Anyone calls you "racist"? Who? The only SJW country in South America is Peru with their x shit instead of o and a in nouns but
>Implying Peru is relevant.

ok

did you make those posts about Portugues "branch", "limb", yesterday, concerning jewish bloodlines in Portugal.

Attached: hmmm.png (586x95, 6K)

what is this show

We are hardcore screwed. Our immigrants are exactly what you say; stupid poor people with no manners or responsibility, they expect to be served because Trudeau loves them so much.

This is just crazy

Attached: 1503100613865.jpg (1000x1000, 127K)

>costa rica
Let me tell you something about CR. They have a problem with illegals from Nicaragua. They deport them continually, and guard their borders from them entering. They don't like them and don't want them.

t. Amerimutt who can't grasp gendered languages
Never trust shitty online translations, Ramos is bouquet, rama is branch.

Ramos surnames comes from places - parishes/freguesia, settlement names, etc. The Places are named with the name that which mean branches.

The Jews already took the surnames that already existed and surnames named after places like a lot of people has the name of the places. Like Lusitanic niggers get baptised and get Portuguese names and surnames. Niggers or niggers - full ethnic Bantus non-racemixed are descendant of the Portuguese.

It's different than that bait thread that is a myth about fauna and flora names/surnames for the Jews. That's fake.
More intel and with sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_surname#Sephardic_and_Mizrahi_Jewry

>Surnames were not unknown among the Jews of the Middle Ages, and as Jews began to mingle more with their fellow citizens, the practice of using or adopting civic surnames in addition to the "sacred" name, used only in religious connections, grew commensurately. Among the Sephardim this practice was common long before the exile from Spain, and probably became still more common as a result of the example of the conversos, who on adopting Christianity accepted in most cases the family names of their godfathers. Among the Ashkenazim, whose isolation from the mainstream majority population in the lands where they lived was more complete, the use of surnames only started in most places to become common in the eighteenth century.

>The Ḥen family appears to have adopted a translation of the name of their home village, Gracia, near Barcelona.[2] Indeed, among the Sephardi the tendency to adopt family names from localities is largely developed; hence were derived such names as Espinosa, Gerondi, Cavalleria, De La Torre, del Monte, Lousada, and Villa Real. The name Sasportas deserves special attention, as it is really the Balearic dialectal form of La Porta. The "Asturias" family name was also said to be adopted by Sephardic Jews who had migrated to the northern province of Spain, which is also called Asturias.

I'm gonna be happy when this starts happening in the UK, line cutters are an affront to civilization and deserve to get their misshapen teeth knocked out.

Continuation of >>Many families, especially among New Christians (Jewish converts to Catholicism) and Crypto-Jews, but not restricted to them, took Spanish and Portuguese family names, sometimes using translations (such as Vidal/de Vidas for Hayyim, Lobos for Zev, de Paz for Shalom, and de la Cruz or Espírito Santo for Ruah); phonetic similarities according to a kinnui-like system, sometimes choosing between already existing ones (such as Pizarro/Pissarro, Mendes, Fonseca, Calle or Rodrígues); even given names (for example, de Jesus or de Miguel). Julio Caro Baroja, supporting José Leite de Vasconcelos' thesis in his "Anthroponymy Portuguesa, 4" argues, for example, that the surnames related to "calle" (English: "street"), that would be the equivalent in something like a ghetto, are of Jewish origin. This is the case of Alonso Calle, treasurer on the first voyage of Christopher Columbus to the Americas, who was one of the settlers of Sephardic origin who composed the crew.

>Niggers or niggers - full ethnic Bantus non-racemixed are descendant of the Portuguese.
aren't kek.

He hit her because she called his mother a whore. It was the last straw.

Nice!

It's also the branches stuff even in my language.
es.thefreedictionary.com/ramos
>1. s. m. BOTÁNICA Rama de segundo orden que nace directamente del tronco o tallo.
and
>2. Manojo de flores, ramas o hierbas naturales o artificiales, que se colocan y arreglan de modo que formen un conjunto agradable la novia llevaba un ramo de rosas blancas. ramillete

Complete horseshit.

Have you seen how poor we are?

>Reminded of a polish druggie skateboarding faggot I knew in high school
>Was 'poor' but had more shit than my family could ever afford back then, he had a new skateboard every week
>His father was a scummy thief and his mother a filthy prostitute, both moving several times to avoid the law

Fucking christ, why can't these fucks who never learn English proper just break their necks? Or better yet, thrown back to their own country?

Spell it right at least user.

Attached: Rocio-Macia.jpg (960x639, 40K)

Ah, one of those 'your mum' cunts. Fucking third generation Pakistanis who don't understand their grandparents being Indian always did that.

Odd, in my city the younger people let the older board first, and if theres no more room they wait for the next, even if it means waiting 45mins for the next one and being late for work

You need to tame your community

OP is a lying dickwaving fag
the police is on the case and the guy who beat her is only suspended until the case is over. he is definitely getting fired since the company went out of its way to say several times they are not racist and they are progressive company etc
of course no one here wouldnt know that since the video doesnt have fucking subs and no one clicks the links anyway

Based.

t. Colombian nigger.

i live in a semi-major city and the busses are trash cans for human garbage and actual garbage

t.Dr. Raymond Stantz

Cutting in line is your concrete divulgence of the subhuman genome in an individual. I've never seen a white scandinavian cut in line in my entire life and I've lived in Finland, Sweden & Denmark as well as here.

Attached: 13560527675.gif (320x240, 603K)

Unironically BASE D
This nigger is from a city called Cali, Valle del Cauca, arguably the most uncivilized and violent place of this country (I know because her family appeared on the news the other day). Across the country people form lines as well and if this nigger tried to cut in line, she would've probably been lynched. She's lucky the portuguese are so.y people and it didn't happen here. Also, no one gets beaten just because, she probably offended the guard first or something

>this are the people that ask for money and never return it
those arent people

Attached: 1527858177722.png (750x749, 395K)

BASED