The solution to the Islam question is to revoke its status as a religion

Why does no body talk about this? Thats how it is in based Italy. Angola even banned it outright but that would be too hard. By pulling away its religous status leftys would be able to use the "muh freedom of religion" argument

Attached: isis-flag.jpg (620x465, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/08/in-italy-islam-doesnt-officially-exist-heres-what-muslims-must-accept-to-change-that/?utm_term=.0129b626172e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Italy.

>bona fide death cult

Attached: 1089.gif (320x320, 850K)

I support this. Islam is NOT a religion, it is a political ideology of world conquest *masquerading* as a spiritual philosophy. Revoke religious status and expel all Muslims immediately.

>bona fide death cult
this exactly. its one of the reasons they dont consider it a religion. also its more of a politic ideology than a religion anyway

Islam is intentionally designed to conquer nations wherever it is allowed to take root.

I have alot muslim freinds but i have never met one who has fully assimilated into the country. Also i dont have any doubts that if muslims were ever to be a large voting block they would begin to support sharia

Angola didn't ban Islam, they banned political Islam (islamic parties) and they tend towards secularism anyways

Islam isn't a religion, it's named a "dîn" for a reason, it's not only a political ideology either, it's a way of life

Damn your right they just revoked its status as a religion as well.

Yeah said its a political ideology because unlike other religion it has a set of laws intrinsically tied to it. unlike other religions who just have a set of precepts

Why not doing that for the kikes too
Theyll defend their semite cousins hard anyway

>the Bible literally includes the Law of the Prophets and commandments similar to Islam
>"Yeah said its a political ideology because unlike other religion it has a set of laws intrinsically tied to it. unlike other religions who just have a set of precepts"
Lol

What the fuck are you saying, that's not how it works in Italy. Islam is 100% considered a religion in Italy, you can eve decide to donate part of your paycheck to fund Islamic organizations if you want

No you’re retarded there is no caliphate in christianity. Machiaveli mentions the system as if he was envious for reasons

m catholic not jewish you wtf r u talking about?

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/08/in-italy-islam-doesnt-officially-exist-heres-what-muslims-must-accept-to-change-that/?utm_term=.0129b626172e

law of the prophets literally applies to zero christians. are u a jew?

Hey Rabbi you mad muhammad is finger banging your daughters to escape your jewish inbred family line?

Attached: 1526752414647.gif (355x412, 1.04M)

Why would you even want to revoke status of the only redpilled religion out there.

Islam is an actual religion founded by an actual prophet. Just because (((they))) got jealous when (((they))) realized (((they))) murdered (((their))) prophet and now can't understand G-des word is (((their))) fault not Islam's fault.

If you want to ban a shit religion founded by blasphemous frauds then ban Mormonism.

hey faggot why go back to watching Omar bang your gf? he may give you some action after hes done

red pilled

>burn their kids alive
>blow themselves up
>more than one wife allowed
>blindly follow some cucked guy who was kicked out of his home city
>allow masterbation
>allow birth control
>no music
>no science
>no dancing
>only aloud to read 1 book

lemme guess. you learned about islam from Jow Forums larper memes?

>Mormonism
compared to islam. mormanism is god-tier.

Remember, it's the kikes that stabbed G-d in the back so hard and so often they got kicked out of their own temple in their own promised land. How do you fuck that up?
Be a god-mocking, backstabbing kike, that's how.

That's not Islam's fault. It's the kike's fault. A fault they have no desire to fix. The porch monkeys of all religions are the kikes.

Attached: alaqsa2.jpg (2560x2048, 531K)

Oh plz
More govt regulation of islam?
Dont fuck up, lots of countries regulate and create their own factions

Just ask a saudi arabian to marry an iranian

Dum kuks

Kek why would you focus on the last redpilled religion out here?
The zionist question is the true question

Oy vey! Bret malah is a way of life!
Salat cannot outbuy!

>redpilled
you keep using that word but i dont think you know what it means

You're literally a complete retard

yes very good argument goy

Muslim did the pic (related). Is it bad or good?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-29-21-11-50.jpg (720x1280, 416K)

The solution is to stop thinking of Islam as a problem and start seeing it as part of the solution to restoring patriarchy. Only worthless thots don't want patriarchy. You're not a worthless thot are you?

are you retarded? you dont have be muslim to kill communists. every one does it.

you know what they also did? burned down churches and killed christians

islam is the only problem. what the fuck is the point of a patriarchy if it isnt a western patriarchy. or even an eastern patriarchy. me culture is shit why the fuck would you want that?

>the solution to drugs is banning it.
>the solution to gays is banning it.
>the solution to crime is banning it.

See how stupid you are?

If those "Christians" were anything like Mormons all they got was God's wrath. Same for their " churches".

We don't need to worry because if they do something in the USA someone ends up shooting up a mosque and then we start bombing the fuck out of someplace in the Middle East.

Your comment doesn't make any sense, but then what else is to be expected from a worthless thot

you do realise that there are muslims countries that are not patriarchal also..

how the fuck does it not make sense? what is the point of the patriarchy if you country has a shit desert tier culture.

ok then go back to watching omar fuck your wife

>I support this. Islam is NOT a religion, it is a political ideology of world conquest *masquerading* as a spiritual philosophy

how does praying 5 times a day and not wanting to eat pork, drink alcohol and fornicate have anything to do with being a political ideology of world conquest?

Muslims believe in peace and unity with their fellow man, the solution isnt to ban it, the solution is just to become a muslim. just because you want to be a degenerate doesnt mean islam is wrong.

>No you’re retarded there is no caliphate in christianity.
what lmao? where the fuck do you think islam came up with the idea of a caliphate? its a direct idea from the bible

>I have alot muslim freinds
WRONG!
you know a lot of muslims who pretend to be your friend!

Attached: 1528982331527.jpg (489x494, 53K)

>islam is wrong.
this was the only part of your statement that was correct. Islam is the essence of degeneracy

fucking retard ive dated muslims and i dont want to be their friend they want to be my friend. obviously i dont tell them my views

>Islam is the essence of degeneracy
no, (((YOU))) are the essence of degeneracy, and we have a nice verse of whats going to happen to you when jesus comes back and proves us right

Dont forget no usury
Thats the real reason the west hates submission

pretty much this, only the (((bankers))) dont like this idea about islam, that we hate the idea of fiat money and want to use gold currency and dont want to charge people interest

you have plenty of nice verses about being degenerates too.

Id settle for using federal reserve cotton fiat if it meant no usury. Gold isnt a big deal.

usury is banned in true judiasm, where do you think you got it from? nothing in islam is original

Islam is a copy of judiasm. they are 95% the same

So?
My bank chargest me more than 2.5% interest. All day.
Ill dance joy when its blown up

I’m a lefty, and I don’t see what revoking Islam’s status as a religion would get you. Personally, I think the whole notion of privileging certain ideologies as “religious” and therefore above criticism is a little archaic anyway.

I fully agree. Islam is not a religion, and the west has already seen it for the cult that it is.Increasingly, the political left, their only ally in the west, is dying, while the right grows stronger. The masses will slowly follow. The mudshits will get theirs. Death to Islam, and Death to all Muslims. Let's make it final this time.

>only the (((bankers)))
user, I...
Everyone hates your cult. Everyone. From the Unites States to China, and everyone in between and beyond. Can you imagine being so repulsive in every way that we agree with the fucking pathetic and degenerate jews in this one regard? Islam is the nigger of religions.
Its amazing to see subhumans shit up this board with their nigger tier talks about Islam, believing (somehow) that it has any effect. We see Islam, faggots, in full view.
My only question is: How have you Islam shills not been thrown off rooftops yet by your fellow niggers?

>i'm a lefty and don't understand concepts
Checks out

>

They breed with the only intent for their enslaved children to keep the sect going on.
They laugh at the idea of non-muslims to be eternaly tortured in the afterlife.
They're always pushing for the laws of the countries they invade to comform to laws some desert thugs devised centuries ago
They'll mascarade as peaceful people while they're still in low numbers. Then enslave or massacre others once they reach a critical mass.

My point is that even if we no longer label Islam as a “religion”, nothing changes, at least not in the US. Muslims could still do all the same stuff they can do now, because of freedom of expression and freedom of thought.

Oh yeah. Here's the kill everybody, murder everybody like a kike spokesperson.

The truth of Islam will always outlast your hate

Oh, you're one of those "left libertarians". No wonder you don't understand how categorizing islam as a cult rather than a religion could possibly change how they are dealt with.

You fucking mahometans were the kike's best friends for centuries. Inform yourself on the conquest of North-Africa and Spain.

It's only because of muh Palestine that you're now larping as their enemy. Noachism makes you even compatible with their globalist agenda, so stop with the lies already.

what do you mean? if you revoked their status as a religion you could ban them from entry or shut down every mosque. you could do what ever you want.

>while the right grows stronger
good point. this may happen sooner than we think.

>The truth of Islam
your degenerate cult will soon be purged from this country.

If you want, you could explain it to me then.

See

>freedom of expression and freedom of thought
i did see and the phrase that missing is freedom of practice. u could literal ban the practice of the religion, ban members of the religion to political possessions, ban official association to the religion. what r u not getting here?

there is no mechanism for this in America.

Most of the practice is really just a form of expression and association, though. Practically speaking, in a law you would have to be more specific than just “ban Islam”. Let’s go through the examples you’ve given so far:
>ban them from entry
More of an immigration issue than a freedom issue for people who are already citizens, but still not really actionable. By what test can you determine if an immigrant or visitor is Muslim?
>shut down every mosque
This violates freedom of association. A mosque is basically just a building where a bunch of people gather to talk about Islam. This means any time someone who holds this ideology bought a building, you would have to physically prevent them from inviting a bunch of other people with the same ideology to that building.
>ban members of the religion to political possessions
I don’t know what this even means.
>ban official association to the religion
Not really sure what this means either. Ban people from calling themselves Muslim, or from documenting such a self-identification? Sounds like a violation of freedom of expression to me.

how is it not actionable??
> Muslims are not aloud entry into us...wow that was difficult.

>shut down every mosque
no it doesnt. sure they can meet anywhere but cannot build a mosque or anything for the purpose of practicing religion if the religion is banned

> ban members of the religion to political
neither do i, i meant political offices
Law: muslims are not aloud to hold political office

>how is it not actionable
Did you see my question? By what test can you determine if an immigrant or visitor is Muslim? You need a way to identify Muslims to ban their entry.

>ban the construction of buildings of a certain shape
If you’re really set on doing this you can try, but it won’t accomplish as much as you think. They can literally meet anywhere and just call it a mosque.

>political office
Ok, let’s consider another non-religious ideology for comparison. Do you think, in the United States, that if Congress wrote a law banning neo-Nazis from holding political office, that that would be constitutional? To me it seems like a clear violation of the freedom of neo-Nazis, and the Supreme Court would almost certainly overturn it. Now substitute “neo-Nazis” with “Muslims”.

having it on the application. if they really want they can lie. who cares tho? sure some ppl will lie but the majority of muslims arent going to want to come to a country where practicing their religion is illegal. It is a deterrent. We dont allow terrorists here but they get still get in.

the point is it is again a deterrent and yes it would have a huge effect. a muslim would have to know other muslims in order to find out where to "worship".

Im not aware of of anything in the constitution that states you cannot ban people with certain ideologies from holding political office. if you do lemme know. i dont recall it tho.

They’ll all just lie and congregate in buildings without domes. Your laws regarding immigrants and mosques will do nothing, but in the watered down form you are offering now, I guess I don’t have any constitutional objection to them.

But on the issue of political office, I would still regard that as a violation of 1st Amendment rights. You are preventing someone from running for office on the basis of an opinion he has expressed. Therefore you are punishing his expression.