Trump BTFO by Capital Gazette Journalist

How can he recover from this? Shallow right-wingers sending "prayers" every time people are gunned down in mass shootings has finally been exposed.

Attached: 2018-06-29_14-15-52.png (1278x757, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/injured-shooting-night-trenton-art-show/story?id=55955575
time.com/5326056/capital-gazette-shooter-jarrod-w-ramos/#t=35s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they deserve it

The Media using their institution to undermine the values set forth in the US Constitution shows willful and malicious negligence in their deference towards the United States making them an unlawful hostile actor in their efforts against the United States. It would be as easy as indicting a ham sandwich with any grand jury.

This shows they wont stop, that is what RICO is for, its used to stop an organized group from engaging in criminal action. Right now the News, SPLC, AIPAC and ADL are buying our leaders off, RICO is the tool given to us to stop these aggressions against our country and people. These Fake News organizations operating in unison is an organized effort breaching the most sacred of public trusts, the freedom of the press by working against the people to form false narratives undermining our Nations Sovereignty.
>18 U.U Code 2381: Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death

For Trump to Make America Great Again, he must implement RICO effective immediately to shutdown these cartels of crime and save our country.

Attached: 1528432026581.jpg (411x269, 105K)

OOOH EMMM GEEE BTFOOOO

same thing as the left sending thoughts and prayers to victims of terrorist attacks.

feels good being a radical centrist.

And you wonder why the crazy dude sued them for slander... the slander apples don’t fall far from the slander tree.

and i couldn't give a f**k about your life, beanlet

Maryland has some of the strictest gun laws in the country and the dude used a shotgun. How would any more gun control have stopped this?

Try not spreading lies. It helps.

Attached: 1530256768768-pol.png (500x303, 92K)

have to get political points now because the shooter is Hispanic so this will get memory holed in few days like the youtube shooter being an Iranian woman.

Yep, or scalise shooting too

lol, love and light faggot

> doesn't give a fuck about prayers to imaginary God
> only gives a fuck about prayers to cult of personality

Want to actually do something that works? Get a gun and train to return fire. Nothing will ever make you safe from guns, but the faster you take down attackers, the fewer attackers you will have.

That will win back all the people and show those centrists how reasonable they are.

For all intents and purposes the shooter was white. He was also an incel judging by his history of harassment of women.

>incel
Go back rebbit

Gee I wonder why people would shoot such sweet and nice people
I am beginning to think the shooter had more than a few reasons

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH CAPTCHA TODAY???

>Seline San Felice
wonder if she's documented?

what's to recover from?
the reason they keep getting shot is because God has abandoned them.
the reporter is partially correct; God hears our prayers and is choosing to ignore them to kill leftyfags and make the world a better place.

who are we to argue with God?

Why didn't the news blow up about the mass shooting at the art expo a few week ago? Oh, wait, that was a black guy that did that one... ok nvm, carry on.

Hahaha, he's in my prayers too.

Gonna drop a line to the big guy for ya champ, stay strong now!

How does one go about training to return fire? It sounds like valuable practice, but I have no idea how to set up that "I'm getting shot at" feeling, especially at a range.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH CAPTCHA TODAY?
Free yourself from Google tyranny

Anyone else think that the Left's attempt to capitilize on victimhood status to garner support against Trump, is just backfiring in their faces because they are just showing themselves to be hateful, bigited, narcissistic attention whores? They are driving a wedge further between themselves and reality desu.

Oh,. . . er a opps. Okay, let me climb on the dead bodies of my co-workers: " f@#k Donald".
That'll teach 'em, viva my virtue!

>1 dead
>mass shooting

And actually the racist media made a huge deal out of it just because the shooter happened to have brown skin

Crawl under barbed wire while your buddies shoot rounds over you. It's highly unlikely you'll be shot but your body doesn't know that.

Selena is pissed because the shooter wasn't alt-right

Look for assault long gun to be added to the lexicon by the media. Probably an op ed demanding gun control by one of the people who works at the gazette. Dem reps doing a die-in on the house floor. Then the media going apeshit if trump uses fake news or press is enemy of the people. They will shamelessly stand on the bodies of their dead colleagues for virtue signaling points.

>Shallow right-wingers sending "prayers" every time people are gunned down in mass shootings has finally been exposed.

I am charlie hebdo

The best you can do outside of just walking into Detroit is training to move and fire between cover.

Well of course every Hispanic that commits a crime is white.

Kill your German Queen, serf ass bitch.

Nobody could have predicted this tragedy.
I blame Trump.

>white
>Jarrod W. Ramos

Attached: mr white.jpg (210x273, 11K)

tbf everyone does this because if they don't they get blasted for not saying anything. damned if you do damned if you don't.

1 dead, 22 injured. was gang related.
abcnews.go.com/US/injured-shooting-night-trenton-art-show/story?id=55955575

And no they didn't make a big deal about it, one 15 second spot on the nightly news, then it was forgotten about.

hell yea brother

Yes because I'm sure some random Finn on Jow Forums knows better how to tell the race of the suspect than the maryland police cheif. Idiot.

time.com/5326056/capital-gazette-shooter-jarrod-w-ramos/#t=35s

>news media gets shot
idgaf

Attached: mfw.jpg (660x676, 147K)

Radicalized by Maddow

Activated by NYT

Attached: IMG_1491.jpg (1200x875, 148K)

Train at the range, but instead of training stances that allow high accuracy, train shooting stances that humans naturally drop into when under stress and under fire, basically the stances your instructors have kept telling you are "wrong."

Learn to be accurate enough to hit the target in those stances (don't bother trying to score high marks, there's a reason the instructors tell you not to shoot like that), and you'll be effective at returning fire no matter how how much shit's going down. When facing the sort of person you're likely to be facing in a civilized country (crazy overconfident punks on a bullet-fueled power trip), just hitting them with even a flesh wound is usually enough to make them break down completely and surrender or commit suicide.

I suspect the Annapolis shooter probably had that happen, from some reporter smart enough to carry concealed in a "gun free zone," which is why the cops found him hiding under a desk and were able to take his blubbering ass in without further resistance.

She's just mad that it didnt blow up in the news so she could become the next Hogg and advance her career.

Most ranges won't let you do anything out of the norm. I want to buy enough land where I could set up my own little range, but shit is expensive

Thats awfully brave of a guy whose soul isnt sitting in purgatory.

That is true, most ranges only have the bare minimum safety standards that assume you're using an accurate enough stance to at least hit the back wall with all your shots. Having a bullet hit a side of the alley, go straight through, and hit someone else's target unexpectedly (as is likely when you start training yourself to fire under stress) is a great way to start a panic. Scaring people that are all carrying guns can get really messy, really fast.

The NRA can probably help you find some rural club in the sticks that will let you practice more unorthodox shooting techniques, in a range that's really just a hole dug into the side of a clay pit.

Brown guys arent white, nice try though shlomo.

Cool cause I couldn't really give a fuck about you. Would buy the shooter a drink if I could.

Attached: 1526867761864.jpg (500x500, 45K)

I'm gonna need more than thoughts and prayers, I'm gonna need your guns.

that uppity beaner needs to be deported

wow im glad that guy blasted them then

The shooting wasn't even political. The el goblino was in a long standing legal battle with the paper for posting a negative story about him specifically. Why is this jew reporter so salty? Makes me happy that his buddies were blown away tbqh.

It's like the haven't learned their lesson yet...

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 7K)

serves them right, most of what they consider "news" instead deserves to be on this board hehe

And random shill like you should consider hanging yourself. The shooter was not white. The shooting was carried out by the shooter as a revenge for losing a court case against the newspaper.

he should get again

At least the reporter didn’t say “could care less.” That’s a firing-squad offense desu

>WHY DO PEOPLE NEED ASSAULT SHOTGUNS!? WE'RE NOT SETTLERS HUNTING FOR FOOD AND YOU CAN'T REALISTICALLY EXPECT TO USE A SHOTGUN TO DEFEND YOURSELF ON A PUBLIC STREET! BAN ASSAULT SHOTGUNS NOW!

>Selene San Felice
sage in all fields

It won't do much good against the likes of you, but for everyone else here, all of this is lies.

They're just wasting breath, they ain't getting the guns.
Not gonna happen and now that we're gonna be filling SCOTUS, there's even less of a chance.

>liberals bring it on themselves
>blame others
shocker

Looks like the shooter missed one.

Attached: 1518903371000.jpg (850x478, 76K)

>puts up a flag on facebook and twitter

Send more prayers, it makes their skin catch fire if you do it often enough.

Attached: Cefalù_Pantocrator_retouched.jpg (1920x1783, 862K)

I pray for more dead journalists every day. She should care about them.

>five dead journalists
Absolutely based, this guy did more to fix society than I ever could.

hearty chuckle

Too bad the shooter missed this fucking cunt. Maybe the media should try thinking about why so many people want to kill them and why so many people don’t care when they get shot. These people deserve it.

He should have worked in a gun free zone then

This. I thought about giving a fuck, but then I saw this smear of Trump from these clowns, and now I don’t care.

Rope. Tree. Journalist. That meme was 100% correct.

>our whole lives have been shattered

Good. Prepare for more of it you bolshevik cocksuckers. You're going to die with great frequency and you won't be martyrs, you'll just be dead.

>pick on loon for clickbait
>whinge when loon exacts retribution
We need more dead reporters

This activates the almonds.

Attached: pray-for-city-cities-hashtag-terrorist-attacks-fail.jpg (735x421, 142K)

Where do you live? Even shitholes like California have federal land where you can shoot on

Jesus Christ, these people have no dignity at all. Too bad the shooter didn’t mow down this miserable bitch.

kek

Then I'll begin praying that more staff at that newspaper are shot then cocksucker

Oh you need more? Here, let me send some POSITIVE ENERGY your way and use a picture of your logo for a week.

Attached: 1458130798343.png (1147x1233, 91K)

>and just like that the sympathy that many people on the right had dried up and blew away

And they wonder why their propaganda isn't effecting a growing number of the population any longer.

>be couteous
>shitlib faggots get offended and act rude as fuck

Yes continue digging yourselves jn deeper

Attached: 61734330-C3E4-4161-9CCC-8309A1D736A3.jpg (412x412, 65K)

Fuck off mudslime faggot.
And fuck that faggot reporter. Too bad the mexican didnt get more.
The left's attempts to subvert the values of this great country is old hat. Trump needs to end it.

Attached: 1499642959814m.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

>Well of course every Hispanic that commits a crime is white.
Schrodinger's Wetback: a Hispanic male is a POC until he commits a crime against a white liberal.

Jesus these people are inconsiderate.

Ramos was clearly a psycho but his twitter account was full of interesting stuff. It is now deleted but you could find some tweets about a certain "Judge Nick" who apparently sent sexual messages to children with the Gazette's computers. Also full of interesting "coincidences", 3 state attorneys in Maryland who have died in mysterious circumustances over the past years. And a certain Phillip Merrill, who died in 2006 from suicide, only to be followed by his wife 10 days later from an apparent accidental fall. Merrill was a philantropist and was politically active. He was also the executive director the Capital Gazette. Tom Marquardt (current director) replaced him.

>I don't understand RICO or the legal definition of treason: the post

Of course HuffPo felt the need to write an article about it.

>t.Mohammed Abdul Ali-Hassan Saracen Umayyad
>White
lmao i wonder if i have ever spoken to an actual anglo, are they all interned in zoos over there yet?

Attached: 1504808598111.png (800x2048, 357K)

Abhorrent and disgusting behavior
MSM is a blight

>How would any more gun control have stopped this?
It wasn't a question of the type of weapon used, it was the question of his mental health. Should such an obviously mentally disturbed individual be allowed to possess a gun of any type?

at least they do it, you liberal fuck don't even apologize after your nigger pets shoot up 100s of people every day but actively try to hide reports on it or down play it

What happened to not using a tragedy for political means?

Shut up, cunt. That fuckin guy is a spic. I wouldn't expect a cock sucking brit to know the difference- you're country has thoroughly brainwashed you.

Attached: 1496715761915m.jpg (1024x428, 74K)

I can see why Jarrod hated this place

Ooh, nice comeback.

What a coincidence. I don't give a fuck about reporters.

What a nasty little cunt. You do not say things like that while the dead bodies are still warm. She sounds like an angsty teenager. If the paper had any integrity, they'd fire her. That's really one of the worst things you can say after something like this happens.

its amazing how egotistical and narcissistic reporters are that they don't realize how many people want them dead for what they've done to society

Like all liberals, he needs to find a way to blame other people for his own stupidity, just so he can pretend he doesn't have to self-improve, because he wasn't the one that screwed up.

Attached: 1483924309394.jpg (480x356, 27K)

This