"The British"

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=26&v=SldinP1HqQc

Holy fuck, I can't take it anymore lads. Someone nuke us, PLEASE.

Attached: justbritain.jpg (361x403, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LX__i-zeaWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get in here you faggots. Suffer our race mixing propaganda with us.

Attached: 1513279415640.png (967x954, 534K)

RULE BRITANIA

Attached: 1527203629587.jpg (669x668, 79K)

Er strafe es

Time to get the sharpened spoons and start a purging lads.

>and it is beautiful

Attached: 579933.jpg (225x225, 12K)

I can't handle this nigger infested island. I want off this ride.

Attached: 1523733878422.jpg (160x160, 8K)

Attached: enoch_powell_a4_poster___monochrome_by_the_icon_of_sin-dalarpt.jpg (751x1063, 129K)

Did an American make this image?

Multiculti propaganda aside you have to admit our advertising is the best in the world

real talk
>be me
>surname Burnham
>unfortunately it means I do have a symbolic horse in this race
>life long st. louisian, very familiar with subtle dynamics of a LARGE (20-50% depending how you prefer your stats) nigger population

TAKE IT FROM ME

YOU ARE INVITING A PLAGUE OF LOCUSTS INTO YOUR HOME
IF CRITICAL MASS IS REACHED
TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR FUTURE

Attached: noidea.jpg (1024x768, 406K)

Attached: 1529543678141.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

what's about subethnical nationalism with small languages? can it be the solve? it should make you culturally independent

ingredients are simmering, for sure.

you can always come over here sassenach

Attached: 1523044232187.png (454x530, 321K)

so learn small languages. I recomend Normann

Kill me

>Comments are disabled for this video

You only have to see areas of London and other big cities with large nigger populations, it's like stepping into Detroit but with worse weather.

Attached: 1509086979093.png (1235x650, 181K)

seriously, would subethnical nationalism work?

>triggered by a daft ad for uncle monkey's rice
>probably still watches tv

normie alert

Dear UK - just KYS already, it's becoming a meme to watch you suffer like this.

Attached: 14heartbreakingphotos.png (634x566, 30K)

>Comments disabled for this video

Its almost like they know its wrong.

>probably still watches tv
I haven't owned a TV in nearly a decade, I saw this advert on my phone before a YouTube video. Fag alert.

Hard to tell if this is an advert using race-mixing to advertise rice or using rice to advertise race-mixing.

No nuke needed. YOU know what you must do. Eliminate your GERMAN queen.

>the white female is in an interracial relationship
>the only white males in it are depicted as gay

Attached: 1513877272457.jpg (334x287, 48K)

>The ominous "Serve and enjoy" at the end

>we're so brave and going to take down evil racists
>*blocks comments and likes/dislikes*

Attached: im litrullee bri'ish.jpg (741x468, 47K)

>23%

Certainly no "everyone in the world will be a mixed-race slave of the Chosen" Talmudic overtones in that, oh no.

Attached: 1526729645630.png (635x649, 512K)

I noticed that also.

Attached: 1521072039081.jpg (256x256, 8K)

just kill me

Attached: lol.png (500x567, 112K)

Uncle Ben's is an American company

Attached: burger.jpg (668x450, 88K)

Fuck, why are we mentioned.

>Japanese
don't think so bub they don't to be a part of this shithole

They mentioned everyone except the Portuguese which are a larger community than the Spanish in Britain.

Attached: 1311863397262.jpg (360x360, 91K)

>23%
>90% of them are white europeans, usually the best and brightest of their nations

Attached: 1068190_2.jpg (600x617, 147K)

I moved to Eastern Europe, at least the niggers haven't taken them over yet

imagine being this upset about a commercial

>Belgium
Ahahahahahaha

They don't want to remind anyone of oldest alliance

>muh anglo-saxons and jutes and celts and Huguenots means Britain is an immigrant nation
First of all, it was only England who those groups moved to (the rest of Britain has always been majority Celtic, although lowland Scotland also had some Anglo-Saxon influence) and secondly, those groups--including "Celts", who come from lower Germany--are all "Germanic" racially and more or less consistent with one another in terms of genetics. Britain has always been a north-western European nation, we never received any significant non-north-western immigration until the middle of the 20th century.

The fact a sub-Saharan African would dare to consider themselves on the same level as these other groups is disgusting.

and respect for the future...

Attached: Namnlös.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

>I can't handle this nigger infested island. I want off this ride.
Blacks are hardly a problem. It's mostly Indians and Pakistanis.

Who would have knew. Never understood why americans love to have diversity in everything

at least she got bleached by white man

>Someone nuke us, PLEASE
Yes

BLEACHED

>Someone nuke the us, PLEASE

ftfy

literally la creatura

>INDIANS ARE MORE OF A PROBLEM THAN BLACKS

t. Jamal Olawambe

Aus did it better.

youtube.com/watch?v=LX__i-zeaWs

Why should anyone waste a precious nuke on you? Do you have any idea how much those things cost? Nah, just stay on your island. Muslims don't send their kids to swimming school anyway, so no danger for the rest of us beyond the channel.

Imagine not being a country.

Attached: 471.jpg (682x600, 84K)

I actually liked this one.

The UK one was just disgusting

I remember you, Portugalbro.

Attached: anglo-port.png (602x491, 114K)

Not saying they're more a problem, just that there's more of them. I see ~5-10 black people every day (I live in a mid-sized city), compared to ~100 Indians.

Has UK already a far-right party somewhere making gains? I think now every European country has some sort of far-right party in their parliament except the UK.
>inb4 UKIP

>Blacks are hardly a problem. It's mostly Indians and Pakistanis.
Keep telling yourself that it's not both. Imagine being this deluded.

We have our own nukes.

UK should burn, in that way it can serve as an example for the rest of Europe

Same could be said for Sweden I guess, it's pretty much a competition between Sweden and UK at this point, but I'm not gonna lie, it feels like UK has lots of momentum right now and has pretty much overtaken Sweden it terms of cuckness

I would happily swap all niggers, pakis & others for Indians of Hindu/Buddhist/Sikh beliefs

Well then fucking do it already or stop whining

Attached: 1473851661644.png (1206x994, 178K)

No. There's a party called 'For Britain' run by an "anti-Sharia" Irish lesbian and then there's UKIP, which is basically a non-party at this point. Neither are polling any higher than a few percentage points.

This, plus the UK voting system makes it pretty much impossible for outsider parties to get any seats.

>Blacks are hardly a problem

wut lol

Attached: he dindu notihn.png (816x388, 32K)

Canadian here, I'm laughing at you. We STILL have the lowest immigration levels from all Anglo countries and our only immigrants are Chinese and Indians, both of who aren't that bad compared to Arabs, Spics, and Niggers.

I mean fuck, I live in Ontario just 60km outside of Toronto, and my city is 90% white. I laugh at you.

Attached: 1530156413749.jpg (958x960, 44K)

Normans have virtually no genetic legacy in the British Isles, they only replaced the upper strata of society. Failed on the first hurdle, propagandists.

Attached: 1529968423178.jpg (721x720, 71K)

The logo of uncle ben's is literally an old black man

Attached: uncle-bens-logo.jpg (1371x788, 128K)

Quiet colonial, know your place

The only significant black populations are in London and maybe a few of the big northern cities. The point I was trying to make is that they're not as numerous/widespread as other immigrant groups.

>and respect, for the future.
This is what the future looks like folks

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 997K)

When Brexit crashes their economy then maybe some sheeples will wake up. The thing is that British people don't thing they have a choice in this. They only know May and Corbyn which is just the same shit with a different shade of brown.

I hate the way it starts with the very very first immigrants to England (Normans, etc) and they're all white Europeans, then it suddenly starts waffling on about Sudanese, Bangladeshis, etc as if they've just as much of a claim to our island as people who've lived here for centuries.

England was virtually hemogenous until the Windrush arrived. England was probably less than 1% non-white just a century ago.

Disgusting and blatant anti-white propaganda.

I'm not sure anything short of a military coup could save us at this point anyway, realistically. Besides like you say, there's no party worth voting for even if we could fight this politically.

Oh and this. The UK political system is one of the most rigged in Europe.

>The only significant black populations are in London and maybe a few of the big northern cities

Also the Midlands and the south and the east and pretty much everywhere else in England.

>when you melt in the melting pot so hard, the pot itself melts

And yet Bongs still have the worst food in the world

You're going the exact same, don't see the point; we're just a few years "ahead" of you.

You could say the same with Franks in France. We're all gallo-romans.

>Our shitskins are not as bad as your shitskins
Oh woah, you really got us there leaf, don't I feel silly now.

Attached: 444.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Demographically, we're better off than France and Sweden. We have a bit of time, just not an easy way of achieving power.

Notice it says "to be cool" as it switches to a shot of a mixed race fella

Someday we'll sail the seas again and beat up indigenous people.

Here's the census for 1951

Attached: 1951census.png (661x491, 149K)

> "Gallo-Romans"

Shh. Varg will hear you.

its just an uncle bens advert you tranny

I like this video. It points out what happens when you mix an incredible number of ethnic origins into your cooking.

It creates English cuisine.

Otherwise known as "crap".

Messi is going to make a hash of you froggies.

The BBC released a video (Hate the Debate or something) stating Britain has always been multicultural. They literally think a "diversity" of different Celtic tribes coexisting for thousands of years is the same as Africans, Pakistanis, and Indians swarming the country in the space of a few decades.

Why didnt your ancestors listen to Enoch?

The British parliament is a lot more static than most other European parliaments. The Conservatives have been the 'right-wing' option since the beginning of democracy here, and long before most people could vote. Similarly, the Labour party have been a major force ever since everyone over 18 has been able to vote. The only major change has been that Labour effectively took the Liberal party's place, but that was to expected.

Also, the class system here is much more entrenched. Most people here don't want to be involved in politics and don't feel the right to. Those that would probably like to be don't feel that the lower classes have any right to be involved in the process whatsoever, and that the political class have been corrupted entirely, so they see no point.

The result is that people either vote Conservative or Labour, with only a little bit for the other less important parties. Either that or they don't vote at all. The British parliament doesn't represent the people whatsoever, it's effectively just a measure of whether the people have more confidence in the Conservatives or Labour, which isn't saying much. There's nothing wrong with having a binary system, but the problem is that the demos bog the whole system down.

Well, Varg can suck a dick. I'm a Breton, meaning I have obviously Britons origins but also people from Armorique (yep, Asterix blood) who were gallo-romans and yet, even before that, there was the menhir builders.

I'm calling them menhir builders because that's literaly how we know them. They had no writing, no other legacy and got wiped out or assimilated by Celts. And that's pretty much what happened with Varg precious ancestors, he was just lucky enough Romans and Christians were there to record those failing cultures before they dissapear but they sure as hell couldn't do it themselves.

Why so butthurt froggy?

Attached: sparkling.png (657x586, 558K)

They weren't only "co-existing", but they were genetically the same...Survive the Jive has done a good video on this.