What do you think should be done to faggots Jow Forums

Attached: PicsArt_06-29-02.40.01.png (2048x2048, 2.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rblxwatch.wordpress.com/2016/11/25/the-ultimate-jack-post/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_triangle
archive.is/PujRQ
archive.is/wyaoD
youtube.com/watch?v=E5IEG2xbipw&list=LL3-ks_2iw-ZfCf8dKGo6PJg&index=20&t=75s
youtube.com/watch?v=woD3QOKlkHI&t=51s&list=LL3-ks_2iw-ZfCf8dKGo6PJg&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=GJEJNoxoiIQ
ww.youtube.com/watch?v=4SWao9kQLoM&index=27&list=LL3-ks_2iw-ZfCf8dKGo6PJg
brickplanet.com/
brickplanet.com/forum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they should automatically be given seats in federal and state legislatures

Sterilization or mental treatment.

rblxwatch.wordpress.com/2016/11/25/the-ultimate-jack-post/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Here is the backstory to the photo. Truly disgusting shit.
>tfw you're reading this

Attached: unedited.png (466x465, 289K)

why would sterilize them? they don't fuck women.

They shouldn't be able to adopt kids

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_triangle

Here is a bit of info about this Reiko level faggot.

Source: rblxwatch.wordpress.com/2016/11/25/the-ultimate-jack-post/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
>Jack Hendrix was a Roblox admin, a really faggy roblox admin who hosted Roadblox The Next level.

>archive.is/PujRQ
> YOU THINK YOU KNOW FURFAGGOTRY?THINK AGAIN..

archive.is/wyaoD
>What’s more, you can find the censored image of Jack taking a selfie in front ofwhat could possibly be a stripper vomiting. It’s important to clarify that “possibly” refers to the vomiting. The tag “stripclub” confirms that this was indeed a dancer of the stripping variety.

>Moving on, Jack caught my personal attention after he ignored my request to suspend the account of achild predator using ROBLOX to find potential victims. Buildergirl656 was a 19 year old who sexually took advantage of users as young as 13, and was very open about doing so. With users like Bloxinality getting his ROBLOX account moderated for content on his Twitter (over something as simple as giving away namesnipes), I figured that the same could be done for a notorious pedophile. After urging Jack to DM me and telling him an active pedophile is putting ROBLOX users inphysical danger, Jack had a fun time completely ignoring all of my pleas for help.

Attached: PicsArt_06-29-03.11.39.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

OOF

Throw them in prison with each other and let them out when they produce a child.

death by firing squad

I used to play ROBLOX as a kid, was mainly on the military tags since those were the only good games, good times

they should be loved

For starters, faggots shouldn't post nude photos of their bf on Jow Forums.

I'm guessing it was better then.
youtube.com/watch?v=E5IEG2xbipw&list=LL3-ks_2iw-ZfCf8dKGo6PJg&index=20&t=75s

KEK

How about impalement?
That would be ironic..

Oh yes it was, my favorite game was Ro-fare, where you would fight a never-ending battle making bases, sniping, etc. Good fun before ROBLOX fucked it up

>bicuriousness intensifies

Funny thing is, I turned out to be really socially sucsessful and physically healthy despite wasting a lot of time there when I was young. Guess I got out lucky before the fags ruined it

(I was only on from 2010-2013, after that it sucked)

Hang that fag and burn him

Nothing, but I don't want their degenerate "culture" imposed upon me.

A bullet in the head is the best treatment for the time being.

Roblox doesn't care about the state of their website sadly. That's why there is so much shit on the website.

Alan Fackler was pretty based tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=woD3QOKlkHI&t=51s&list=LL3-ks_2iw-ZfCf8dKGo6PJg&index=2

exile them to their own faggot island

Rope

thrown off a roof as is according to islamic law.

Yeah it turned to shit about 2013, by then I was already gone, I still come back every now and then to play something like "attrition" when there is absolutely nothing else to do, but otherwise I just abandoned it

I thought this was a game for kids?

>devolves into a never-ending orgy
sounds good to me famalam

Therapy

Attached: qaDWpet.jpg (499x503, 74K)

No pride parades. Mandatory divorce if hiding in a heterosexual marriage. No more over-representation in media and entertainment.

What I don’t want to see is “conversion back to heterosexuality.” Once you’re out as gay, there you stay. Normies don’t want your diseases in our dating scene.

Just put them back on the fringe of society.

Hyper California AIDS goes airborne

Attached: 1524027131061.gif (200x200, 3.14M)

I started playing at 2014, stopped at 2015. Now I just look and watch the Roblox happenings.

>I thought this was a game for kids?
KEK, roblox has always had a dark history faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=GJEJNoxoiIQ
That is the only reason why I am interested in this shit. They are literally steamrolling the game into the ground and the admins and developers don't give a shit as long as they get the monies.
ww.youtube.com/watch?v=4SWao9kQLoM&index=27&list=LL3-ks_2iw-ZfCf8dKGo6PJg

Attached: PicsArt_06-29-03.54.41.jpg (180x204, 8K)

Yeah, I just want to watch it all burn (the original idea of the site may be saved, however, idk)

castrate them, their sexuality serves no purpose other than a disease vector. It'll lead to better outcomes for them, longer life span, less likely to get robbed/beaten up by rough trade or runaway kids. It'll lead to better outcomes for society, as homos will spend their time productively, rather than obessively shoving things up their ass. And it'll be better for posterity, as the homo -political question will be resolved.

Attached: 1468368332899.jpg (1024x684, 103K)

Well there is a Roadblocks clone called Brick Planet. It is doing well at the moment even though it has hate for being a roblox clone.

It will probably become like roblox in the future. There was already an influx of new Roadblox users due to the new shitty roblox youtubers wanting to make money.

Anyway here are the links
brickplanet.com/
brickplanet.com/forum/

Attached: IMG_20180629_160149.jpg (720x1009, 67K)

Also they do have working games. Even though it took 2 years to get to this stage, a rebrand and the creator of the game almost giving up due to the roadblockisns saying 'This game is a bad roblox clone, I'm gonna report this to Rooobbllooox.'

I don't play brick planet by the way.

Rope

Make them less horny, hopefully wont molest as many kids.

faggots should rape straights and turn them gay that's what

You cant rape me, if I rape you first faggot!

Love that image.
>their sexuality serves no purpose other than the disease vector
Yes, and fucking std cum sluts on a daily basis surely doesn't .
If you wan't to win, you can't alienate millions of white people cause you feel uncomfortable with their sexuality.

Attached: patrick mcgoohan doctor who titles.jpg (640x401, 68K)

FAGgots are the scum of the earth. Traps on the other hand (the 0.01% rare ones like pic related) are patrician.

Case in point I matched with this qt fem trap when i was touring turkey. She was the defintion of a woman, slender sleek, smelled like flowers, had the most awesome hands & feet and the perfect girl penis one could ask for. We made out for hours and I stroked her femcock for hours even kissed it several times because she'd moan like crazy. She was so sweet and shy, would moan like an innocent girl and was shy of her cute dick but the more I kissed her mushroom tip the more shy she became.

gas the fags though, absolutely disgusting those things.

Attached: IMG_2364.png (750x1334, 902K)

then I already made you gay hahah

Attached: 287346.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Gas

You're disgusting.

Pence 2024

Attached: 1485117384156.jpg (640x553, 82K)

Give them the opportunity to repent for their sins. If the priest is satisfied, firing squad. If they don't repent or the priest is not satisfied, then burn them.

traps aren't gay hurr

Attached: 344343.png (238x212, 6K)

Sterilization doesn't work that way. The body adapts after a while and all is back to normal eventually.

Their blood is upon them
Kill in shallow graves

kek

Nobody cares what you think ugly wide nose nigger.

Death penalty

Firing squads

I'm gay but sometimes i jerk off to females

Nah, its totes a dominance thing like those nohomo eastern cultures..

Attached: 1495509418546.jpg (600x613, 35K)

bump

They deserve to be fucked up the fart pipe by my beefsteak.

I wouldn't like it, I'm just saying. They deserve a big fat dick of mine in them as I moan and cum.

What?

You think im going to read all that faggy millenial garbage motherfucker? What is thix shit
Saged

still Sounds kinda gay to me faggit

Attached: 1468701151776.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Fucking idiot can't read this

>What do you think should be done to faggots
sendem to africa

Into the oven they go.

Attached: Screenshot_20180420-172839.jpg (1061x994, 168K)

*unzips dick*

Mandatory psychological screening to determine if they were abused as children. I want an exact number on how many people go gay as a result of being molested. Once we have overwhelming evidence (and yes I understand that something like this exists now, but I want it to be more definitive), we can take the next step.

If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
>>based bible

Attached: Impalement.jpg (800x1161, 395K)

sorry is this the same book that tells you to stone divorced women and slightly disobedient children to death.

aussenschwitzen

Thats old testament stuff fedora
Jesus said that no sodomite shall inherit the kingdom of heaven

The line he quoted is from Leviticus, old testament. And for the record I'm not a religion hating fedora tipper, I respect your beliefs, but quit being a hypocrite; picking which parts of the bible you like and ignoring the rest.

What stupid, ridiculous, embarrassing Bible translation did you just quote from? I take it that was supposed to be Leviticus 20:13.

It makes me sick when Christians quote a bunch of heretic new age Bible translations. Stick to the King James and stop causing embarrassment to yourself and the rest of the faith.

I do actually agree with you though. Stone them to death.

Leviticus 20:13 is part of Gods perfect law. In the New Testament we are commanded to follow the laws of the country we live in UNLESS it causes us to sin.

Show me one place in the New Testament where the scripture teaches that is unlawful for a government or ruler to have faggots stoned to death or implement any of the other civil laws in the Old Testament or the New Testament.

>sterilize people who don't have kids anyway
Hurrrrr

You can't. Any country that would go ahead and implement such laws would be under Gods blessing. The reason why Christians are not to stone people to death is because we don't have the authority according to Romans 13. But if the government were to implement the laws from Leviticus and Numbers (except those which have been explicitly repealed in the New Testament for example the Sabbath) then this would in fact be righteous.

Too many Christians just throw out the Old Testament teachings without any understanding of their purpose or how they are to be interpreted.

they procreate you dump spico. how else would the gay genome spread.

The LGBT community is achieving what all religious and right wing people ever dreamt of: The total anihilation of faggenes out of the genepool. No method ever invented is more effective, they cut their balls off themselfes! Praise Lord KEK!

To all you stupid christians, you are too dumb tom understand nature (god). Best way to get rid of fags is to let them live their perversion freely. AIDS, Syphilis, Tripper, Drugs and not being forced to marry women and propagate will eliminate them.

>Yes, and fucking std cum sluts on a daily basis surely doesn't .
on a far smaller scale. remove the beam before the pebble

If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
>>based bible

Then all fags will hide, marry a woman, have children and spread their genes. How based.
2000 jears of christianity have raised the faggotlevel enormously.

Attached: IMG_9880.jpg (646x475, 31K)

for the answer to your question consult the quran.

The bog

Yeah, the problem with the "live snd let die" thought is that these fags cost too much money to keep alive and ruin the lifes of everyone that isn't a fag because they are so fucking annoying. They are pushed hard in media, everywhere and they indoctrinate the children. They are sick fucks that should be silenced

burning at the stake is the proper solution to such degeneracy

Attached: disgusting 7.png (500x507, 105K)

BURN THEM!!!! GAS THEM!!!! SEND THEM ALL TO HELL!!!! OR EVEN THE MIDDLE EAST FOR HURTING MY EYES WITH THEIR FAGGOTRY!!!!!!!

Can we figure out a way to get this trending?
>Problem solved

Yo guys i was vlading this weekend, super hard orgasms, nothing like a 6ft spike to get me off

Attached: 1530046726171.jpg (960x960, 166K)

Find them where they linger and toss them from the tallest building in your city/town

>what is a bisexual
Faggots are sexual deviants. They would fuck kids and animals if allowed

>They will fuck animals and kids if we dont stop them.

Fixed

Attached: 1529879298431.jpg (800x1000, 124K)

they would likely commit suicide if their demands weren't given.