What's your biggest criticism of women?

Serious question

Attached: 9ff.png (550x535, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Their constant insistence that women are men's equals makes me assume that deep down they don't believe it, which is why they can't shut up about it.
Also janitors have been pruning roastie threads and moving them to that barren wasteland Jow Forums.
The battle of the sexes is political in current_year

Attached: pol university of misogny.png (938x976, 1.06M)

everything

They change opinion in a matter of seconds

They're cunts.

MGTOW are the lowest form of life. They are men so emotional that they got tricked into thinking like (((feminists)))

Attached: feminism mgtow.jpg (906x572, 83K)

They get praised for just that, being women

Nothing. Have some braps

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-094455.jpg (1073x1302, 1.02M)

They're so fucking emotional

Attached: 1530213697929.png (550x535, 288K)

They embody the worst of everything in people. Vapid, boring, shallow and stupid.
>muh wife isn't those things user
She is

Attached: unnamed (3).gif (460x307, 108K)

emotions over logic

They don’t have a penis.

No concept of boundaries except their own. Really pisses me off desu.

They only are good for 1 thing.

Not able to be stoic
Inconsistent
Not understanding above things make them inferior and still beg to treat them equal to men
on the other hand they seem to subconsciously aware that weak beta men will treat them like princesses and will grant them privileges in favor of them and give up power in society and they can exploit that.

Stubbornly and stupidly making mistakes and fucking everything up only to turn around and beg forgiveness.

Attached: evesnake.jpg (640x320, 58K)

their infidelity and lack of honour

Attached: 1471982847373.jpg (519x284, 19K)

No consideration of saving their own race.

They're naive.
If they could think on par with men, we might see a more level playing field like they suggest we should have. They could do more to contribute to society in a more meaningful, productive way. However, this is not the way it is; they are malleable and easily read and consequently manipulated by outside forces, which has turned many of them into enemies among us. There are special women who have done great things, and still do great things, but exceptions do not make the rules. As it stands, with so many women fighting against us for the enemy's team, we are playing with a severe handicap to save our people. They've been duped into helping destroy civilization by merchants of feels and sexual exploitation and lies, in a way far removed from the scope of possibility of what it takes to fool a man. I don't hate them for it, I'm just heartbroken more of them can't see these things for what they are.

Attached: 1530197015616.jpg (639x606, 26K)

they make very obvious displays of sexuality and then get angry when you take advantage of that and humiliate them for being sluts

>oh gee, i hope my bra isn't hanging out of my tiny tank-top to remind you of my giant tits! tee hee :^)
>OMG! this sexist misogynist pig just snapped my bra straps against my shoulders! help, police, i'm being raped!

True story... I got expelled from college during my sophomore year because I did that to some random skank

Attached: 5a5dbef9738f1__Untitled-5.png (1000x1500, 1.42M)

That they generally value feelings over facts and are incredibly naive.

They waste resources.

women are forever stuck in the same mental age as high school students
women are literally stuck in the high school drama stage forever
even after motherhood, women form the same cliques based on superficial shit
there is no loyalty among women, as their relationships are based on bullshit
even their marriage is just another thing on their list of shit to check off to have better bullshit than their bff
women marry in groups, have kids in groups, divorce in groups, and remarry in groups
every major life decision for a woman happens because one of the women in their group did it and now all the rest of the women in the group have to keep up
the creation of the (((nuclear family))) as the base of society encouraged women to do this shit too
destroying the fabric of society by encouraging women's nature

Attached: hitler-women.jpg (1000x664, 249K)

Even worse than that is the "best of both worlds" bullshit that they pull. They want equality when it benefits them, then chivalry and coddling when it benefits them. What the fuck is wrong with them?

Nothing, I'm a functioning member of society.

Attached: good job.png (454x480, 12K)

The lack of transparency.
I mean people in general never say what they mean but woman are a biggest offender of this than man.

>They want equality when it benefits them
>chivalry and coddling when it benefits them
> when it benefits them
>What the fuck is wrong with them?
they are only out for themselves, hence wanting whatever benefits them the most
equality in pay is a benefit, lowered standards for women is a benefit
they don't really care about the group or society at all
women are only capable of being selfless if they are able to form a maternal bond with their children
women with that bond will literally die to save their children
but not all women are capable of that bond, thanks to the oversexed modern society and easy abortion
those broken women scream loudest for their "right" to kill their unborn children
there is no logic to understanding women, they aren't logical
they compete with each other, both within their groups and with society at large, for the (((best)))
and the best whatever is defined by society and media and their group

So you would still be 100% OK with women even if they didn't have pretty faces and a convenient cubby hole for your cock? I sincerely doubt it, unless you're some kind of fag.

Too much talking, not enough sandwiches

>don't have any criticisms of women! you aren't an incel right?!?!?
whiteknight faggot

In society: they don't think long term and their desires in the moment are ruining civilization.
The ones in my life: they're nosey as fuck.

They are incapable of being direct about anything

not knowing their place. i don't mean that women belong in the kitchen exclusively but they sure as shit don't belong in the ceo's office or the sports commentator booth

Their entire existence revolves around sexuality but they are scared to acknowledge it

This. Also, they lack self-esteem, so everything is always someone else's fault.

Attached: 1511481453711.jpg (728x1314, 464K)

They expect to go for high paying jobs while at the same time rejecting guys who earn less than them.

In other words, they are total unaware hypocrites.

They don't fuck me

Attached: 1530281243898.jpg (947x751, 198K)

Their child-like mind.

The inability to become more invested in hobbies.

They're entitled, and they believe that they should be assigned a raft of new privileges and rights that men have no counter for without also acquiring appropriate burdens and responsibilities to balance them.

Also, they want "equality" but only to cherry pick from it where it suits them. They don't want equality where it would make their lives harder.

They expect your whole existence to revolve around their convenience.

The biggest problem with women is the high number of beta pussy worshiping whiteknights each one is able to generate. They're the problem really. Any woman can make any accusation, and a shitton of whitknighting beta fucks will come to the rescue

Attached: 1521236383764.png (674x466, 37K)

Christ. That punishment doesnt fit the "crime". Id likely do something stupid like finding her and injuring her permanently if that happened to me. I think I'd be willing to go to jail over that.

They don't care about reality, they care about social acceptance and securing Chad's dick. They parrot whatever opinion fits this paradigm.

Not their fault, they evolved that way. Don't hate them for it, but don't let them vote.

They throw their virginity away, this is the one aspect that I am unable to look past in a woman and it’s really sad that they act like this, their grandmothers didn’t.

That they are aware from an unbelievably young age how much power they have in the current year. It's insane the way you will see some girls behave and the dumb shit they will do because they know without a doubt they will get away with it.

I guess its that the concept of purity and innocence doesn't really exist for them anymore. They're born and raised in a world that hurls special treatment at them and they grow up thinking their shit doesn't stink.

Attached: 1530210665601.jpg (800x800, 152K)

western women are kiked

>only to turn around and beg forgiveness.
More like only to turn around and blame it all on men somehow.

nothing about them is genuine

Attached: femaleliberation.jpg (1152x648, 117K)

Are we sure that's even true?

Attached: 1524945998294.jpg (1011x769, 288K)

They are driven by emotion and compassion to their detriment. They see themselves as genetic equals to men, until it's time to put the leather gloves on, and put their fingers in the dirt.

everything gets processed through emotion

The fact is, men only have criticisms of women because they're still blue pilled about their nature. They look at them through the lense of feminism which says they're equal and the same as men.
They see them acting like whores and chasing Chad's dick and get annoyed because a person with self agency shouldn't be so degenerate. They see them taking no responsibility for their mistakes and think they're trash because a person with morals should own their mistakes.
The fact is however, they're not the same as men, so stop expecting them to behave like men. Realize them for what they are: and that is superficial, self interested and flighty creatures with a naturally high sexual market value that affords them a wide space for mistakes and fuck ups.
Realize that women are designed to make babies and to find the best mates to make babies with. Realize that they will bail if they feel like their basic needs can be met somewhere else. And realize that all of the traits make them well designed for their task.
The thing men need to realize is twofold.
First is accept that they are not the same as us, their entire life experience is drastically different from ours and they'll never see the world as we do. Women follow social cues and strong men.
Second is to then try to understand what they actually are like, outside of feminist lies and the beta male viewpoint. Understanding their nature is part of understanding how to keep them, make them happy and how to encourage them to be good mothers for your children.
Ground your expectations in reality and you'll never be disappointed.

agreed. tired of onisoyon mods thinking battle of the sexes isn't political

We have a shortage of women in waste disposal, and construction! Something needs to be done about this inequality.

"Its like my life is a movieeeeeee!"

I think a lefty roastie snuck in during the last slew of janitor hirings.

Fucking THIS. But I would like to add US "women" are the worst. I spent my 20's in Scandinavia and the women there were generally mature. When I got back to the states I did computer support for real estate offices which are almost entirely made up of female employees. I could not believe how these "women" dressed, acted and spoke. I felt like I was back in junior high.

>not able to be stoic
Holy crap fucking this
They are incapable of facing struggle head on and just sucking up setbacks

Idiocy

Selfish

as I said, not all women are even capable of that bond in our oversexed society

youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

Attached: whitesuicidewomen.jpg (1158x1000, 550K)

Women have literally nothing of value besides their vaginas. Artificial wombs and sexbots will make women obsolete.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

basically not being romantically involved with me because they're always hiding their feelings and some don't even wanna meet and some that do only want a shallow ass friendship that's worth balls.

Ah my fuck up. Was only pretending to be retarded I swear.

Attached: 1530021975078.jpg (665x574, 39K)

ITT: incels

Attached: 1529810972687.png (380x400, 127K)

The fuck is up with these flags as of late?

Attached: 1530231823599.jpg (170x255, 11K)

the US had suburbia and the nuclear family shoved down our throat from the end of the 40s through the 80s-early 90s
destroying the bonds of the extended family while pushing materialism and keeping up with the Jones'
the rest of the world didn't get quite as much of that crap as the US did, at least, not yet

women sell out their children to gain financial benefits from divorce. If you don't believe me look at the data on how fucked up children of divorce are concerning academics, drug abuse, teen pregnancy, ability to hold a job, etc.

They make endless false claims of abuse, because it gives them lots of attention (which they crave), but also because it rewards them financially.

20 years away.

That they have forgotten they are not men.

thats all me baby, i take my privacy seriously

Attached: 1526959915373.jpg (525x420, 31K)

Literally everything except how their vaginal walls feel around my penis. Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't

Would you be kind enough to help out fellow anons and teach us your ways? Or do you think that revealing the secret would compromise you.

Attached: arguingwithholes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

i cant complain;

but then the babes i'v had -- Wow

To me, it's their hypocrisy.

They're lazy and entitled, but they only talk about how "strong and independent" they are.

They talk about how much nicer and more supportive girls are, but they're absolutely treacherous and vindictive.

Girls think that they're the nicer sex, and they're actually the meanest, nastiest, most vicious and cruel sex.

They go on and on about how you can't trust men, when they're the most manipulative creatures God ever made.

Hypergamy

Hitler said that? I mean I already respected the man but woah

Men get the short end of the stick when it comes to reproduction. Allowing women to have both that and access to institutional power is a mistake.

Love white women. They seem to treat their own men like shit though, not sure why :o

Attached: amwf.jpg (720x720, 63K)

>Chad. Fucking Incel

yes, he said that
women have one place, in any strong society, that is the home

Shut the fuck up pajeet, go rape something you fucking hypocrite.

I’ve heard this argument before and I think you don’t get it. This isn’t a NAWALT/AWALT argument. There’s good women and bad women. Know the difference. Recognize that the overwhelming majority of Western women are bad. Overweight, single mothers, feminist, left leaning, high partner count, disloyal, etc. They majority have 1 or more of these characteristics. What you’re arguing is that once men “accept” this, they’ll either be fine with it or get these women to magically change in a matter of weeks. The reality is there is no reason for men to accept these women for even date #1, and you’re divorced from reality if you think any of these women can/will change. This is a game of musical chairs, and you’re going to see a lot of good white men left out in the cold — meaning “no white female partner” for them. It’s basic arithmetic. I don’t blame any white man who decides to go MGTOW, pick an East Asian, buy a sex robot, etc. It doesn’t mean he’s anti-white, it means he’s accepted his reality for what it is.

disgusting
of course you're american