If you could exterminate one ethnic group which would it be and why is it *cringe* ... Somali’s?

Attached: 60708E8F-DB3E-4B2D-AD51-C317D7411D06.jpg (1242x965, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAR_UQ23ZSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Aj_6gKbTBqI&t=273s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 4568574654654.gif (600x694, 10K)

if you don't say Hebrews than you haven't lurked long enough

Literal subhuman garbage. Genetic trash.

Somali hate thread.

Attached: D6F2F8EB-25F9-4F72-876D-430CADCE0BA1.jpg (183x275, 12K)

Czech

Let’s say, besides jews

for what purpose?

You have to look deeper and understand who enables these people

You have to understand that during the nuremburg trials, only the top nazi officers paid for their crimes, and so should these top globalist jews.

Somali's are the most inbred and least human of all people. But I'd go for the Turks because they are more numerous.

thats white nigger talk, somalis are scum of the earth

just exterminate non-whites

Exterminate the men, but keep the girls. They cute

Attached: instathot.webm (640x800, 2.74M)

I put my husband on the floor kneeling with his chin on the edge of the marital bed while Robert thrusts his beautiful black cock deep in my ovulating cunt. Then I make my white hubster praise Robert as his Final Solution.

Attached: Blacking 4chan.png (275x183, 81K)

Ireland is right. Whites and blacks lived relatively comfortably separately in America until (((they))) had to stir up a turdnado.

There would be no Somalis in white countries if it weren't for (((them))). Somalians would just be in Somalia doing Somali things forever and causing to problems for the rest of the world.

Colonize africa 2.0 when?

Attached: 1529457030320.webm (500x624, 705K)

I have never understood how a white woman can spread her legs for a black negro ape.. I can’t even shake a black man’s hand without cringing and feeling the need to wash my hands afterwards.. It’s like the visceral need to cleanse oneself you feel after stepping in dog shit.. I see them as being made out of decal matte and that isn’t learned racism.. I remember always seeing them that way as a child. We are genetically predisposed to despise an evolutionary mistake like these Pleistocene remnants that should have died off millions of years ago..

Are women just retarded..?

Attached: 792323FF-BFC4-445D-B393-3FD6EAD75D71.jpg (1837x914, 442K)

*I have never understood how any self-respecting white woman can spread her legs for a black negro ape’s rancid purple cheese dick.. I can’t even shake a black man’s hand without cringing and feeling the compulsive need to wash my hands immediately afterwards.. It’s like the visceral instinct to cleanse oneself that you feel after stepping in dog shit.. I see them as being made out of fecal matter and no — that isn’t learned racism.. I remember always seeing them that way as a child, and wanting to be far away from them. We are genetically predisposed to despise an evolutionary mistake like these Pleistocene remnants that should have died off millions of years ago..

Are women just retarded..?

The fist pick is always the jews.

So you will keep adding conditions until everyone agrees with you? Typical lefty brainlet.

women are into humiliation and self degradation
And also probably into scat stuff

>ctrl-f paki
>0
Fuck, I feel bad now, we used to dominate this shit. What happened? Why did you stop hating us?

Robert you say?

Attached: 12EACB4F-3401-4E47-B811-0B13E5D3CE09.jpg (1197x565, 647K)

The reason white women accept black men is because of their genetic predisposition to mate with the invading tribe, it is their genes expressing fear though the thot herself is unaware of this primal driving force. The genes fool the host in order to survive

It's only anecdotal but all the pakis I've come into contact with here in America have been bros. They always give me free shit whenever I go to their stores.

It's the Indians that are disgusting street shitting assholes.. but they are too few and far between for me to want them to be exterminated.

With the exception of Jews, I'd have to say niggers should be exterminated.

All race traitors should be exterminated

Also anecdotal, I literally gave away my old programming books today to some Spanish kid, he was so happy and grateful, I nearly teared up. Hope he makes it as a 1337 coder.

You did a good thing user. I'm proud of you. Just try not to rape any young girls, okay?

I will try, thanks user, means a lot.

*cringe* isn't a ethnic group, you huge faggot

People of Colour

Get rid of pajeets because the world is fucking full and they’re still breeding like rats.

>1337
Good so he can make some malware

Exterminate wh*Te race

>They always give me free shit whenever I go to their stores.
they start off nice, then they reveal their true natures

We were left out of thew Africa party when it happened so we brought Africa to US!.

What is the basis for all the Somali hate?
Most of it meanders about our weird looks which isnt a good reason for us being the one ethnic group to freaking exterminate.

Native Blacks and Mexicans cause way more crime than immigrants from Africa or Muslims..
So Christian Obungo from Kenya is cool and Mehmed from Iran is cool but the African Muslim Abdi from Somalia is not? what kind of logic is this?
You just cant stand African Muzzies can you.

Attached: 1507749440649.jpg (570x238, 34K)

Same, Paki store owners remember my cigs and name. We just had an indian store owner get caught trading K2 for EBT cards.

We don't like pirates, we had a whole series of skirmished fighting African Pirates and now we have to save cargo ships from you fucker on jetskis.

Germans is the only choice.

When germans are gone europe will be saved and (((they))) wouldnt be able to guilt other nations, so the middle east would proceed to wipe them out.

DAYUM

I wonder how tight she was

So young and virginal

Makes me ROCK hard just thinking about it

islam is not a race

I second this post

Its less about your looks and more about how fucking retarded and violent most Somalis are. I'm Muslim and even I find it hard to tolerate your moronic asses coming into my local Paki masjid.

Vas te faire, tu es negre aussi.

No. You CAN polish a turd but it's still a turd. Pic related. Also fuck off Mohammad. Get out of the UK and go back to your country.

Attached: kcUTacF.jpg (1024x768, 50K)

nice white nose and cheeks she got there

that's a really hard question actually. it's like, "which puppet's strings do you cut assuming you already shot the puppeteer?"

Oh look a Converted Poo trying to kiss white peoples ass. You'll never be white Apu.

Attached: a-cult-of-hindu-worshippers-in-india-is-claiming-that-12485847.png (500x530, 146K)

>deport
Why did we stop executing people

Whiter than you, Muhammad

kike. remove them and all other problems become non-issues,

So you'd feel safer around La'darius who has a chip on his shoulder about slavery who grew up with no dad and a crack head mom over some Somali kid who drives uber while attending Uni.

You're a nigger lover admit it.

Attached: q1X7TjC.gif (400x248, 1.53M)

stay mad whiteboys
your girl is already taking bbc

Attached: kara boga.jpg (1396x716, 146K)

haha

Attached: 1524191175530.jpg (228x228, 6K)

white..
he doesnt know horners are actually dark caucasoid.

Attached: meme right.png (2529x1402, 2.74M)

>bag this nigger in the bed
>stick BWC inside smelly pussy
>Wallaaaaahi walllaaaahi the best cock I had todey
Nah I'd rather not

THERE IS NO PUSSY THAT GOOD.

Somalis are literal genetic waste. The worst mix of the worst people

>You CAN polish a turd but it's still a turd.
Why? Please tell me someone didn't spend hours making a turd ball?

only one?? that's not fair

we need to exterminate all asians and niggers. period.

1. Jews
2. Somalis
3. Gypsies

Attached: 1525573449053.png (530x617, 461K)

Based mutt
How do you know all this

lmao mix, our main genetic make up is called "ethio-somali". Unique to Somalia and Somali inhabited region in Ethiopia/Kenya.
We have slight Arab, North African, and Nilote but its like less than 5% we are mainly Ethio-Somali an ancient race.

Attached: 1Gen markers.jpg (1486x2052, 959K)

Nonwhites.

And that's just a starting point.

Attached: Hitler Will Rise.png (167x143, 28K)

>our main genetic make up is called "ethio-somali". Unique to Somalia and Somali inhabited region
So you're inbred.
That actually makes more sense abdi

Jews control everything and bring the others in. Somalis are more violent than gypsies but aren't as smart. Gypsies aren't as violent but commit petty crimes much more. So I ranked them by how much of nuisance they are.

Attached: 1530058766320.jpg (656x807, 73K)

Screw you too Sanjay Chang.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x220, 500K)

Moroccans
youtube.com/watch?v=lAR_UQ23ZSQ

Mythbusters did it.

Even looks like a melanated joo

My answer.

Filipinos. These guys are ugly Island chinks with spic last names.

Attached: afeamefafe.png (237x212, 11K)

Attached: Hassan-Hanafi.jpg (600x372, 47K)

"Natives". Like wtf, ancestors. You had one job.

Moroccans easily

Somalinigger/turkroach in one

>(((they))) this (((they))) that

You realize your view of how things work has almost no relation to reality? It's funny how anything you dislike or any phenomenon whatsoever can be explained as being a construction of the Jews. It doesn't take any intellectual effort, nor any looking into the reality of each situation you come up with a theory about, nor any looking into any evidence which may or may not confirm your theory before posting your idiot opinion about something. Conveniently everything bad is caused by the Jews, and everything already confirms your preconceived idea of how the world works. You're the most moronic type of conspiracy theorist.

Your mom gaye

>This
youtube.com/watch?v=Aj_6gKbTBqI&t=273s

i'm surprise they didn't just let them go because they obviously didn't know it was a crime

Attached: uk4.png (488x806, 498K)

>“raped”
Don’t sugar coat it, she enjoyed every second their 9” BBC’s were going balls deep

reversion to the mean, also any children will be niggers, not half, full on niggers , such is the somali blood.

>genetic trash
>holds multiple olympic records
pick one

>threatening with pliers and a screwdriver
Those gun laws sure seem to be working

I'm gonna go with genetic trash

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-103300_Chrome.jpg (997x1425, 189K)

>>too dumb and lazy to build anything beyond a mud hut
>>Somalia is a shithole of poverty and AIDS
>>b-but they can run fast

who is Mo Farah.
Either way sports is for bantu chimps, Somalis are actually known for their mercantilism all over Africa and the Gulf, its not like this in the West because welfare hinders your ability and motivation to establish businesses.

But we are WELL known all the way down in South Africa to Kenya, Uganda, UAE, etc as being businessmen and women.

Just for comparison sake, Somali closest neighbor

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-103901_Chrome.jpg (1002x1670, 271K)

Oh I've seen your businessmen driving taxis and wearing floodpants.
Piss poor drivers too

This is the one I'd pick, we wouldn't have a minority problem after these vermin were dealt with

This, I’ve never had problems with them desu.

Lol, I just my Ethiopian co-worker this question and she said "Nigerians". I said jews.

t. shlomo

Attached: the last honest jew.png (604x830, 206K)

Your having a bad day arnet you, show me where the Somali touched you on this doll.

Attached: DNJ71_Camille_Doll_1.jpg (549x549, 21K)

Somalis???

No, gypsies. Every time I have seen a gypsy, they were committing a crime.

EVERY TIME.

Attached: smelly dumb gypsy scum.jpg (369x276, 80K)

Nowhere and your women fall for the African American culture more than the somali culture here.
Literally become twerking hoes

yeah our culture is weak due to being enveloped by yours.. its not rocket science and again how does that make us target number one shouldnt that make African Americans the biggest target since its their negative culture thats corrupting people?

I donno man. The most annoying shit to me is you guys cant drive worth shit, half of you are on welfare, you have a shit ton of kids who all act like niggers. Rhe west extended their arm out to you cunts and you bit it off.

>somalians only represent somalia in the olympics, and only white anglo saxons represent america
you are literally retarded.

Any players in NBA? Premier league? Anything? Your entire sports output is 3 long distance runners

Mutts because they're everything I hate

so you dont honestly expect people from a wartorn society that had no schools for 30 years to be on some form of assistance to get their feet on the table. So lots of people drive like shit, women, asians in general, whats your point? You dont need to be a foruma 1 driver to drive on these streets bro as long as they are not going over the limit, following traffic rules whats wrong? Not everyone has insane hand eye coordination from playing video games for ages like white cucks.

and who are you calling a cunt, do you think you intimate me? your a tough guy or something?

Wish that was me desu.
Why are they niggers when they were never enslaved? And it's regression to the mean.