Do you still support Trump? and if so why?

Do you still support Trump? and if so why?

Attached: trump.jpg (1910x1000, 159K)

I don't. Its over for him.

I never did. Looking for to his tears.

He is hurting taconiggers
He is hurting the kike media
And most importantly he is hurting (you)

>supporting rich people
>supporting politicians
>supporting jews
I support what benefits me directly, personally. Trump is a vagina.

This thread doesn't look set up at all

But seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes

Attached: 1530085450750m.jpg (602x1024, 123K)

Fuck Blumpf and fuck white people.

Attached: 1529617830933.jpg (1287x1691, 84K)

Trump will fail just like Hitler because he too rejected his good friend Mandrake.

Attached: mandrake.png (190x266, 87K)

If you vote for Trump you're ripping children from their mother's arms and putting them in cages - you're just like the Germans in 1930's. Wake up.

Anyone who can't see that Trump is destroying America's partnerships with our greatest allies while he cozies up to dictators is an uneducated idiot redneck who deserves to have their job shipped overseas.

The need to move to a city and stop being a racist who's never seen the science on race or gender.

Good people will stand against you and we will prevail.

Attached: 1529546337740.png (875x502, 166K)

sure and why not

lol die commufag

Yes, as do normie republicans. If you actually talk to some on their own environment you'll find that they've been beating it raw for two years because he's actually doing (or trying to do at least) all the shit he promised.

In reality nothing has changed on either side except we're all angrier at each other. R's are still R's and D's are still D's. The red/blue wave is just a meme to keep voter confidence up.

Alpha male relates to another Alpha male.

We want to be like the Germans in the 40's.

Attached: 854b43d152389bc9fe5da9e74a5e072f.jpg (298x600, 24K)

spite

Yes. He hasn't done anything for me not to.

As long as he doesn't get the nuclear codes

Yeah, gives those epic shill feels to me.
As for Trump, he did exactly that he said he will do or try to do during his campaign. I don't see his voters to be dissapointed with anything he does.

I support him because he's a nazi

kys kike

The question is: how can people not like this man?

Attached: 1525735054335.jpg (636x358, 167K)

>we want our cuntry completely destroyed just to prove a point
(((you)))

Attached: 1530229865771.jpg (607x897, 170K)

I had a fun argument with a liberal friend who bemoaned Trump lashing out at "one of our greatest allies", Canada. I asked him what made them a great ally. He said they stood by us and sent troops yo Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. Once I pointed out they simply sent troops to help us do things that he was against he was dumbfounded.

Because hes the greatest president since the founding of America! He and the first family are the best people ever to be born since Christ.

That's a mandragora.

Yeah the first couple posts all with one ID agreeing with you is you, isn't it? How much do you get paid to do this?

Yes.

Why not?

As long as he keeps trolling the shit out of lefties, which he will, he's got my support.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

yes but its not unconditional

>All these posts still supporting Trump and no reason other than 'trolling lefties'
sad

not politics

Attached: 1478557931326.jpg (1000x667, 423K)

>still
actually I didn't vote for him
However I don't think he's doing a bad job
He's also the president
So if he succeeds so does the country
So I hope he does the best he can
People hoping he fails are stupid

are you kidding, the ride has never been so smooth.

Attached: IMG_2332.jpg (640x533, 98K)

Maybe you brought it on yourselves. True story: Was Lolbertarian, disliked right, disliked left. But, because of incessant attacks by the left for being a white appearing, hetero, hard-working, male- I am now just under one RCH from going full-blow NatSoc.