Why don't men want trans women...

Why don't men want trans women, I get most of us are freaks and shit but some of us aren't yet everyone is either obsessed with dick or wants us dead.

Attached: 1498613634505.png (428x426, 202K)

Post boipucci

Women who can't reproduce are fucking worthless, why the hell would you want to be one?

no, im saving myself for marriage sorry.

It was this or suicide user, why cant men just love women for being people instead of just sacs of flesh to reproduce

you should do everyone a favor and kill yourself you mentally ill freak faggot

Anime is better

Attached: plzgp72-3_0.jpg (600x450, 309K)

Do you still have the dick? If you cut it off youre mentally ill.

What's the point of the latter? It's the reason why we beings love anyway.

To love them for being sacks of flesh that reproduce would be loving them for the people that they are

>trad values
>tranny
>flag
larp detected kys fag

We've has a detailed thread about the trannys this morning, Flaherty. To summarise it who wants a man that's had it's cock cut off, stuffed up into his stomach and stinks of rotting flesh ? The answer is nobody. Keep your dick on in case you get around to treating your mental health condition

not a larp, ill post my meds in a second if that'll shut you up.

baka you're worse than roasties if you believe that sorry.

ofc i do, i dont like it but i don't want the disgusting alternative.

no im happier now

Does it really stink of rotting flesh, bonganon?

I don't see a problem with transexuals as long as you don't base your life and identity around it, walk through the streets naked, don't indoctrinate children and force people to use pronouns and to like you. Same with gay people. However, I would prefer to have children in a normal way and without damaging the relations with my family.

>It was this or suicide user
Why didn't you pick suicide

ye that's another reason not to get it desu

i dont besides memes online desu i just want to blend in

Don't apologize, instead tell me why I'm wrong for my opinion there.

Post em bitch. You know we will image search it, so no cheating you larping fagboi. Original pic only. Timestamp Jow Forums as well.

Japan will have irl Animu in 20 yrs anyways. Then we will all be set

Attached: Erwin1.jpg (743x916, 82K)

The goal of humanity is to acquire stuff and make more humans.
Woman: Takes in recourse and produces children.
Man: Produces recourse and protects women and children.
Trans: Can neither produce or protect.
I won't apologize for not wanting to waste time and energy on basically a bag of emotions.

Men provide through their strength and mentality to make them useful for building civilization. Women provide babies.

You can do neither, which means you're a burden of society and unless you start treating yourself like a male you will always be so.

because ur men

I have a genetic instinct to be disuaded from being atracted to men.

HRT will almost certainly turn you into a grotesque monster, the likes of which not even the Japanese will even want to touch. You're better off staying a trap.

I wish you the best of luck in finding someone who loves you then. Prove to people that not all of you are the same freaks controlled by their lust. I have some gay friends who have proven the stereotypes wrong and are good, normal people, I have yet to meet any trans people who can do the same.

>Not even the Japanese will want to touch
Not so fast user

Because they are not women but mentally ill poor guys masquerading as such, and i wish them to be helped, which means therapy, not hormones and mutilation.
Because i want a family, and a normal one, and a man disguised as a woman is neither able to procreate, and is objectively the worst thing i can think of to raise my kids. I dont want to marry a crazy woman, and even less a crazy man
Because i do not like deceivers and people sneaking into my life thanks to a lie.
Because i dont want to see this modern madness normalized, and the first step is boycott.
Because the neo vaginas are pretty disgusting, and my guts feel compelled to vomit when i see them.
Many reasons.

No one wants to fuck a literal open wound. Also what said.

You physically repulse me. I'm sorry, it's not personal but you're just unnatural.

Because I want kids and the idea of putting my dick in a butthole or a gaping wound disgusts me. Why is it that simply tolerance is never enough for these "victim" groups?

>why don't men want trans "women"
Because most guys are overwhelmingly straight and don't want to fuck another dude in the ass.

Attached: bye.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Should have suicided then

>It was this or suicide user
Or you could have just stopped being a bitch
>why cant men just love women for being people instead of just sacs of flesh to reproduce
Because women suck at literally everything besides being able to get pregnant.

>I don't see a problem with transexuals as long as you don't base your life and identity around it
All of them do, they can't fucking help themselves. They spend every waking moment concentrating on deciding what a real woman would do in a given situation

>i just want to blend in
Then stop crossdressing in public you potato nigger faggot

this good enough? i don't take the blue pill, i use patches but there's the cypro. apologies for the phone tier camera.

we can all make progress with or without kids, all the greatest minds were celibate.

thanks user :)

no

sorry, can't do that

Attached: proof for the dumb american.jpg (3264x1836, 1.72M)

Go back to r9k than proceed to gas yourself

shit how do you know i came from there.

What the fuck is it with "trans" larpers killing threads so they can post vague responses with their shitty anime fucks. Fuck anime, and fuck you. Give answers that aren't vague if you're going to kill a thread you potato nigger faggot.

Kill yourself before Muslims throw you from a rooftop, faggot.

I think she's a beautiful woman and if Muslims try to throw her off a roof they'll have to go through me!

If rather do some good Joe Rogan fear factor shit, than tongue kiss a tranny.

lmfao Éirinn go brách

I dont understand the hate. Unless they are proven to be a degenerate or are just a man with a dress on with zero effort made, leave them be. At most pity them, they did not wish for this and it was inflicted on them by the chemicals and media influence.

>tranny-cuck the post
kys too.

time for white islam.

>Why don't men want trans women
Because I'm not gay.

don't talk to me or my waifu like that again you asshole

Nobody gave a fuck when you turned yourselves into sex toys m8. It's when you started claiming you were real grills you alienated everyone.

Attached: 1530151931709.png (740x1146, 1.44M)

Because it's full of faggots, including a discord which preys on faggots and blackmails them into taking hormones by threatening to publish nudes they were dumb enough to hand over

Fuck off, it's a "clit" not a dick you transphobe. Can't you see how much more feminine it is

im not related to them, im a normal trans girl i just want to know why i cant find a conservative bf that wont mind waiting until marriage for sex and is okay with me raising children

Protip: Most men aren't faggots and thus don't want to fuck dudes. We just want all trannies and faggots to go back in the closet.

>unless they are proven to be a degenerate
>implying a grown ass man wearing women's panties and high heels in public isn't degenerate
>implying lopping your dick and balls off to dilate a gaping wound isn't degenerate
>implying complete narcissism and a demand that everyone like you for "reasons" isn't degenerate
Get back to your rice farm, Wang, and fuck off.

Attached: huh.jpg (352x327, 61K)

I have met some gay people who have proven me wrong and don't come close to the stereotype degenerate faggot. I believe there might be trannies who can do the same.

>im a normal trans girl
Maximum Wew
>i just want to know why i cant find a conservative bf that wont mind waiting until marriage for sex and is okay with me raising children
Turns out conservatives don't like autogynophiliac faggots, also you can't have kids, retard.

>Ireland

lads, this is why you don't base your economy on usury, tax evasion and tourism. It poisons the land and turns everyone on it gay.

Attached: welcome-to-the-fall-of-White-Supremacy.jpg (640x640, 103K)

Run of the mill faggotry can be comfined to the bedroom, but the whole point of tranny "transitioning" is to try to get strangers to percieve you as the opposite sex.

>trans "girl"
>"Why can't I find a trad guy?"
>who wants to wait for marriage to fuck
Do you even realize how retarded you sound? The only trad guys who are going to "wait for marriage" are Christians and Muslims based on their religious beliefs. The very same religious beliefs that you spit on with your heretical behavior. Looking for a "trad" anything should be the last thing on your mind because that shit is not going to happen. Then you have the balls to wonder why people hate you? Because you're not only an affront to the family unit, you're an affront to religious communities and the people within them. You should be happy people don't throw you off the roof. Also Jow Forums isn't your little whinebox where anyone's going to comfort you or call you normal. You're mentally ill and should very well be shunned from society for obvious reasons.

>Run of the mill faggotry can be comfined to the bedroom

lol this 30 year old boomer still believes this

Its quite simple really trannys are not real women they are men whit makeup. Wery possibly suffering from a mental disorder has a victim complex and you will never bear children, so whats left to you is deluded fagots or fagots whit a tranny fetish. Its really not more complicated than that

Attached: 1530107073497.jpg (784x578, 121K)

>30 year old boomer
Back where you came from kiddie

Attached: back.png (500x412, 29K)

Live degenerate lifestyle, attract degenerate suitors