Why are most conservative girls so beautiful?

Attached: 1529879327123.jpg (841x1024, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1H2f3V5F5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Am I missing something? Where's the beautiful one?

Because they are not degenerates, obviously.

Attached: Choose-Your-Future-Wisely.jpg (1380x942, 711K)

See.. now the one on the right there is actually beautiful, OP's look like trash.

>conservative
>looks 13
>wearing an oversized t-shirt that goes a few inches below her cunt

pic related only acceptable clothing for women

Attached: burqa.jpg (640x640, 63K)

>staged photo of 4th and 5th grade girls making praying poses to a symbol of Donald Trump

Shill detected.

>checks flag

sounds about right.

Attached: uk-cucked.png (3000x1518, 264K)

Why do lefties always middle finger post irl?

Are you dumb

No, the one on the left looks like a tranny, the one on the right is just wearing a really long $5 t-shirt...
that's trash, but you're a leaf, so you may not know the difference.

It's the atheist version of the tawhid.

From my experience they are more attractive to me because they are self assured and carry themselves with self respect. They are actually somewhat interesting to talk to and have things to say worth hearing. Dumb thots with purple hair who post to instagram who live for attention and social drama belong in the cesspool of history.

Attached: The Nice Police.jpg (634x708, 48K)

I just wanna bury my face in there and lick it like ice cream. Mmmmmmmmm

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-29-09-51-54.png (1080x1920, 849K)

>its fine if she wears all red nikes and yoga pants most days as long as she has moderate views towards race and sex shes trad!!!

reported to the FBI
have fun in prison pedo

GIBZ me dat pussy!!!

Attached: VH-house_owiowi.jpg (630x424, 25K)

I just see two ugly cunts over an idiot's star

look how she has her legs spread wide open like the degenerate slut trash she is. disgusting. and fat

>Why are most conservative girls so beautiful?
Because they're whites.

>trannies
>beautiful

Why are you so mad?

that's one fine brown girl

Attached: what.gif (380x328, 1022K)

When did Taylor Swift get that McDonald's tattoo on her hand?

tay tay gone eme esse trece

Looks like her 13 from her red concerts, only painted on, not a degenerate tattoo.

this. 13 is her fav. number. she was born in 89. add one take one 14 88. sieg swift.

Attached: queen.jpg (468x647, 87K)

10/10 would literally marry

Not bad phenotype youtube.com/watch?v=U1H2f3V5F5Y

Further proof:

Attached: CmkjfaVVUAEVOXd.jpg (960x1200, 301K)

>superior genes

Cherry picked bullshit. TN here, plenty of the trash that vote red here have a diet that consists of french onion dip and mountain dew.

whatever dude

Conservatives take responsibility for their actions. Therefore they tend to view hygiene, exercise and appearance as a personal responsibility.
Leftists believe others are responsible for their actions.
Therefore they tend to view their promiscuity, hygiene, and appearance as a result of societys patriarchal bent. They are literally not responsible for how they look, what their weight is, whether or not they present themselves as attractive.

to be fair, you haven't taken into account that most hollywood actresses are leftards, althought the hunger games chick wouldn't really skew your pic

Because lefty women are savage brutes devoid of any of the feminine grace and charm that makes the female gender attractive in the first place. They are vain, senseless animals.

I know most of you are desperate virgins, but I can't stress this enough. The choice you make in a serious partner will either be the blessing or curse of your life. You do NOT want the curse of a lefty girl. You will become a single father paying child support for the rest of your days even if you wear protection, and you know what I'm insinuating.

In the US at least, conservative girls are mostly all white while liberal girls are shitskins, Jews, mutts and nigger loving coal burners. The few who are white, don't you DARE body shame them for their weight. She can scarf down donuts and burritos at 3 am just like any man.

CO here, plenty of trash that vote blue here and have a diet that consist of taco bell and mountain dew.

Also notice how she's wearing a childish movie hat, while the girl on the right looks like a dignified young lady. This picture says a lot about the difference between left and right politics. Leftists are literally animals.

But what do people other than your relatives look like?

Goddamn. Excruciatingly hot

Me too actually