You're not getting that Justice, Donald

You're not getting that Justice, Donald.

Attached: g2YA4vEF_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

This faggot gets a bullet real soon

You should really think twice about posting stupid shit like this...

Why? What is he going to do? Call me a Russian troll and then fail to go forward with the discovery process? His wife and kids need to be caged and raped by niggers.

Correct, I'm getting four.

Attached: areyounotentertained.png (438x390, 199K)

Will I look like that if I mew?

Bro they can track you np

1. youre talking to a lib
2. muh feelings
3. dems trying to literally rile up a civil war, so if they show there constituents shit like that it just makes them feel better for enacting violence

i still cant figure if mueller is actually working for trump, i mean in the past he has been a major fucking dickhead, but it starting to seem like someone flipped him desu

MUELLER IS /OURGUY/ YOU FAGGOTS

TRUMP IS GOING TO NOMINATE MUELLER TO SCOTUS

IT'S OVER FOR JEWS

Attached: National-Enquirer-Obama-Hillary.jpg (640x741, 258K)

Oh cool, live target practice

he was saying a metaphorical bullet
made of pixie dust
>i will scare them into not speaking their mind

Mueller is not ourguy. He is a fucking traitor

track these digits faggot

he was but if he is doing this investigation on behalf of trump aka flipped

like i said im not sure and i still hold the possibility of it in my mind, this energy/tension in politics could very well conclude when mueller reveals the fuckheads of the swamp and there actions, if anyone can take down the swamp itd be a life long prosecutor from inside the swamp. mueller could easily be that guy, the dems trust him, and itd be an operation talked about for centuries, like the perfect storm.

This

Attached: CodsndNWIAAkhx8.jpg (1200x900, 101K)

> you won’t win the nomination donald
>you won’t win the presidency donald

Get fucked faggot, your faux investigation is out of gas. Trump will serve four years and possibly eight.

Lmao BTFO

Making /pol great again.

Keep up the good work.

Flipped Mueller was a fucking forced meme that you chucklefucks talked each other into believing.

When a drumphkin cites the national enquirer

Attached: 12USSENATORADCOVER_grande.jpg (543x600, 71K)

what the fuck are they going to do? people have been making empty threats like this on Jow Forums since day fucking one

no dude i didnt believe it and i still am not 100% on it, i just hold it in my mind as a possibility

>flipped Mueller

That level of delusion.

Trump didn’t fucking do anything. That’s why a corrupt press and fbi can’t get him. I don’t understand how libs believe that Trump is a moron, but also smart enough to hide a Russian collusion from a zealous investigation.

Srsly, it’s one or the other.

He was talking about minecraft user

are you agreeing with me, whats your point?