Brit/pol/ - Scatman John Edition

>Theresa May DEMANDS ‘acceleration’ of Brexit talks as EU negotiations deadline nears
express.co.uk/news/politics/981318/brexit-news-eu-summit-theresa-may-calls-for-acceleration-negotiations-white-paper

>Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield are ‘always the drunkest table at awards shows’ says Pointless host Richard Osman
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6654394/holly-willoughby-phillip-schofield-drunkest-table-awards/

>New book ‘revealing’ Queen and Prince Phillip’s sex life causes outrage
metro.co.uk/2018/06/29/new-book-revealing-queen-prince-phillips-sex-life-causes-outrage-7669683/

> Celebrated royal photographer claims 'Queen was not photogenic'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5894491/Celebrated-royal-photographer-claims-Queen-not-photogenic.html

>First firefighter on scene at Grenfell gives emotional testimony
channel4.com/news/first-firefighter-on-scene-at-grenfell-gives-emotional-testimony

>I’m married, but we live with flatmates – and I love it
newstatesman.com/culture/books/2018/06/i-m-married-we-live-flatmates-and-i-love-it

>Trump UK visit: The Queen's many encounters with US presidents, from Truman to Obama
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-uk-visit-queen-elizabeth-presidents-barack-obama-george-bush-ronald-reagan-a8422391.html

>Brexit: EU risks making citizens less safe says May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44651610

>Energy drinks sold to under-16s despite supermarket ban
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-44630521

>Women allowed to take abortion pill at home in Wales
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-44643459

>NI hosepipe ban to take effect at weekend
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44651240

>Special constables fall by a third in England and Wales
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43171819

Attached: scatman john.jpg (442x630, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5899073/DOMINIC-SANDBROOK-lunatic-fringe-wants-ban-Zulu.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SldinP1HqQc
youtu.be/FwGLDrRD4Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=s1adR7XPemo
youtu.be/7Pq7L4v9nRA
dailymotion.com/video/x6n04wn
schoolsweek.co.uk/dfe-schools-must-no-longer-request-pupil-nationality-data/
youtu.be/hqf_SIQ3JAk
youtu.be/blppKS-nz9g
youtu.be/PsPBn2ykkmc
youtu.be/Efox-uWtjwg
youtu.be/zzPHhTOHa8s
youtube.com/watch?v=1FT2G5ABeFY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xOp9V23LTnE
youtu.be/UvjLgjtJKsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5899073/DOMINIC-SANDBROOK-lunatic-fringe-wants-ban-Zulu.html

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-29 UK Home Daily Mail Online(1).png (342x314, 56K)

you boys ever went /out/ with those meme barefoot shoes?

I blame the media

anyone who goes /out/ in this country is a fucking larping consumerist faggot pretending not to be

>being this mad about what other people do with their time

S E E T H I N G

>being this mad about what other people do with their time

literally (you) sperging out in the other thread about people staying inside, fucking virgin

M I N I M A L G E AR

L M A O

fucking autists

Attached: 1528586995523[1].jpg (1366x632, 310K)

I fucking hate all of you.

BARTY CROUCH

keep it 300 like the romans

no I don't mean that, nice strawman though you bitter larping retard

can't be done

strawman

>Tfw going to start drinking righ tnow
>Going to stay pissed constantly until probably Wednesday

Who here /black out/? Feels good to let go.

Attached: 151126.png (420x420, 7K)

The Chinese Fireball, oooo

wont feel good afterwards

Is there really a C02 shortage or was Farage scare beer drinkers during the world cup to make climate change jokes on his radio show?

BEE BOP BOP BADA BOP
BOP BOP BADA BOP

this
booze is such a shit drug

No but feeling good or bad is temporary

eternal return

youtube.com/watch?v=SldinP1HqQc

>people pretending different european tribal groups are the same as niggers and pakis

shit film

(You)

>picts and celts
interesting he made a distinction

also interesting that he didn't add jews but added Palestinians

One thing I've always wondered is why Brits all of a sudden care (and know) about global politics.

Of course you guys used to have an empire in India but what makes you so sure about your "influence" that you can tell the United States how to run its empire, which actually stretches the entire globe because we own the oceans.

Those who are under 20 find the opinion of sending all immigrants home
less offensives than older peers and if we look at the number of men and
women who find that opinion offensive it shows that 20% of men do not find sending all immigrants back home not offensive, while only 10% of women think that's not offensive.

If those 20% who say that sending all immigrants back home is not an offensive opinion, then it's very likely that up to 30-40% men don't find that an offensive opinion.

Turns out that 40% of those who think that the opinion of sending back all immigrants is not offensive, also find that having the view of the holocaust never happening a non-offensive opinion. If you put this figure on the under 20 demographic you would likely get that 10-15% men think that it's not offensive to believe the holocaust never happened.

So what do we do about the gen z women problem?

Attached: 20 year old boomers.jpg (979x647, 138K)

Attached: holocaust.jpg (1066x606, 126K)

Because I'm British.

Keep in mind these statistics include non-whites, so the number of English who hold these views could be higher

State of the BBC.

Attached: 1530191582330.jpg (1248x704, 174K)

Attached: 1530192088353.jpg (1248x704, 202K)

Attached: 1530192030525.jpg (848x480, 98K)

>serve and enjoy
they're not even hiding it anymore
youtu.be/FwGLDrRD4Q0

I watched the entire thing last night, dear God what a mess it was. I did love that the tranny beast had stubble and literally couldn't make eye contact with anyone while saying shit, proper fucking damaged.

Yes but there is beauty in tragedy
There is beauty in suffering

Who will regret more? The man who is stagnant and does nothing at all except what he already knows, experiences nothing... or the one who lets loose and has lets 'life' (the good and the bad) take him places?

>The Iconoclast: White Brits To Become Minority In Birmingham
youtube.com/watch?v=s1adR7XPemo

Sickening

>State of "men" who watch pedo cartoons

Kill yourself

easy to say that now
say that on wednesday afternoon and i might believe you

I've said that on worse 'days' than Wednesday afternoon, my friend.

Yeah you say that and it's all fun and games until you realise it hurts to piss.

based romantic

Pain is temporary, blah blah.
We have finite time to experience the earth.

Don't you ever feel an overwhelming sense of urgency in anything you do? One that makes you feel suffocated if you aren't moving, even if moving frantically? Because I do.

go watch transformers you pleb

used to feel this way

>tfw you get extra time in exams despite having an above average IQ and working memory because you read and write """slowly"""

Attached: 1523246898128.png (600x579, 271K)

Based capeshitter

this isnt actually happening right

Attached: 1528723357256.png (798x448, 247K)

I guess to an extent but I don't think a five day bender would do it for me, I think I got tired of hedonism.

youtu.be/7Pq7L4v9nRA

Attached: IMG_1666.png (480x615, 585K)

zulu is undeniably shit
shit actors
only one location for the whole films
boring story line
character arcs are lame and predictable
inaccurate costumes

dumb frogposter

it is

It's happening.

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (638x360, 61K)

>he's still in school
>he thinks he's smarter than everyone

KEK fucking perfect example of a future r9k poster

dumb frogposter

Well, what happened? You are still alive. Don't you wake up, smell the morning air, and feel great? How? I don't understand.

I've been as low as humanly possible, yet I've never been 'suicidal' for a second, or 'down' for too long. I have been lower than most 'depressed' people without a single doubt, yet I've never seriously considered taking my own life or let any feeling of anxiety or sadness stop me in anything.

Who the fuck is retarded enough to let these things bother them? Start treating your life like your own personal adventure, and you might find that same feeling returns. And despite "urgency" and "suffocation" making it sound bad, it's obviously positive.

Imo, it's not hedonism. Hedonism to me is self indulgence without a lesson, or without any thought, or understanding of it, etc. Regardless, hedonism is still better than total stagnation. A "neet" (or the average Jow Forums poster even if they have a job) is stagnant. They failed at even being average (like a 'normie' hedonist), and so became stagnant. Just like attack is the best defense, etc.

Anyway, you can't really be a hedonist if you're self aware, in my honest opinion.

is there a video of this? Link?

Attached: eddie doxxed himself.jpg (2576x1932, 1.44M)

>Think he's smarter
You do realize I actually got tested as part of being given extra time in exams? I know I'm smarter than most. Also I'm about to be in the last year of college.

dailymotion.com/video/x6n04wn

*above average frog poster

I thought Scatman was a mutt

>I have been lower than most 'depressed' people without a single doubt
everyone thinks this

There are only so many times you can act like a dickhead and ruin your life before you end up with no-one. I know too much now, a lot of my romanticism was the result of being naive. I'd truly go out into the world with an open heart, not possible anymore. If I go out now I know what i'm doing, i'm self assured and people recognise this, I don't get those firecracker nights where you meet a group of people and it just leads on and on and on and you end up with insane stories.

doesn't contradict what i said

Yeah, but I'm not everyone, son.
"Ruining" your life is subjective. No experience could ruin me

>I know I'm smarter than most. Also I'm about to be in the last year of college.

reeks of insecure loser lonerboy who posts with a trip to get the attention he lacks in real life

Attached: 1468775626149.jpg (399x385, 29K)

To an extent I guess but honestly it sounds like you're doing what I used to do about ten years ago and while it was fun and gave me plenty of adventures, when I look back on it I can't help but think I was just being wasteful. I'm not saying I wasted my time but I felt like I was just being an ultra consumer if that makes sense.

And aside from anything, only I know of these adventures (unless I publish memoirs or some shit kek)

dumb frogposter

Easy to say until you've got no friends and you're a neet while all your old friends become bankers and shoot past you
Easy to say until every one of your memories is tempered with 'but I did this to them and it's all over now'

romantics all end up suicided or reluctant realists
read the sorrows of young werther

And as if that would be dissimilar from most people that post on Jow Forums, the only difference is they don't use trips. I was intellectually insecure, but not so much now that I've found out I'm a big brained nibba.

FUCK ME reverse wrist curls fucking sting

thanks I'll watch in a bit can't wait

whats your IQ then "slow reader" fucking KEK

WN is "Leader of Brit/pol/ !!zisA0jHnxs2".

Think thats the tranny jahans upset with a cannibal fanfic

Attached: gordon traverses the multiverse.png (1066x802, 125K)

But... why?

Attached: a thinking louise.jpg (899x907, 153K)

I thought it was rightly for a bit, but he's a bit too thick.

We're both inbred islanders. It was inevitable.

Attached: 1468962233933.jpg (640x853, 58K)

I'm getting fat for the first time in my life, the future is bleak

Better than being fat in your formative years, I can assure you of that.

Being neet is easy

>All end up
No "all" of them don't

schoolsweek.co.uk/dfe-schools-must-no-longer-request-pupil-nationality-data/

gee I wonder (((why))) they are doing this

Attached: 1510711461912.png (217x230, 119K)

the BBC is truly awful
they brought on some vidya tranny too

probably
just stumbled across this funnily enough
youtu.be/hqf_SIQ3JAk
you couldn't write this shit

>last year of college
knew you was an underage runt
post moodle

nonwhites are probally more likley to think the holohoax is fake desu

youtu.be/blppKS-nz9g

Attached: IMG_1667.jpg (960x1440, 154K)

kys lulu

Duckman author's took the blackpill for sure.

I am not jewlu

yeah
youtu.be/PsPBn2ykkmc
>Hebrew will now be known as webrew
based blackpilled kikes?

Thread theme

youtu.be/Efox-uWtjwg

wrong
youtu.be/zzPHhTOHa8s

Wrong youtube.com/watch?v=1FT2G5ABeFY

quiet thread

all the trip mongs and spammers have scared everyone off and also literally fuck all is happening, you can only have so many discussions about demographics before you get bored

Wrong

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xOp9V23LTnE

real thread theme
youtu.be/UvjLgjtJKsc

>Macc Lads

Top stuff

Attached: goodone.gif (235x240, 1.93M)