Pour one out for Jazz's former baby dick as he joins the dilation nation

Pour one out for Jazz's former baby dick as he joins the dilation nation

Attached: Sans baby dick.jpg (1326x1662, 492K)

>tfw you take your dick out of a tranny’s shit hole and stick it in their open wound gash
>they get an infection from the fecal bacteria infecting the recently dialated wound
>then make them suck my dick clean so I can lather rinse and repeat
>staph and gangrene start to rot the flesh and eat the tranny up from the inside
>three days later they die

Why aren’t you fucking tranny’s to death?

Attached: 98ECDB3F-048E-472D-AFCC-B9ABD705A94E.jpg (772x662, 93K)

Attached: absolute.png (288x415, 135K)

Harold?

It will an hero in a few years so I dont give a shit

I knew this was our future once the tards were let out of the tard centers to integrate with society. I said back then, wheh it was proposed, what is the point? In the tard centers they were fed birth control so they wouldn't make tard babies. I smell the work of a progressive...

>jew cuts its dick off
Nothing of value lost

Think about it, this way they're not fed birth control but they're voluntarily castrating themselves

Because homos are EIGHTY Times that's EIGHT THOUSAND Percent more likely to have AIDS
Not to mention all the other stds

But yes kids don't smoke its bad for you

so you blame Reagan?

>ywn fuck Jazz in his delusion wound
why is God so cruel?

Attached: 1504855784153.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

Last 2 digits are the age that Jazz will die at

Will transsexuals still be a big thing when antibiotics stop being effective? Seems like that type of surgery will become much more dangerous once everything is immune to penicillin in a few years.

There is no God anymore. Time to take action into our own hands

Attached: 1529637375884.jpg (604x604, 59K)

Somehow I find this more disgusting than the webm where they show the real surgery

>sir the micro dong is still there all you did was make a vagina with its fupa

Oh my God. Who the fuck in their right mind would willingly do that?! It's purely a vanity surgery and it looks like a horrible processes.

Promiscuous people are the problem

And for what? What do they gain? Even if all of the bullshit about it was true, if I were a woman inside I'd rather have a fully functional penis than a fake high maintenance fuck hole.

With all the hormones and stuff, does the dick still work?

watching this video caused physical pain. Its far worse than every single gore video I've watched.

Attached: 1512938988535.png (300x300, 80K)

Yes
T.tranny

It depends on the hormone level though
Some people it doesn't work

>beanie
>trans
jesus h christ

It's soul has left it. It's all down here from here.

So if He stops dialating his "Vagina" one day it will close up?

What goes through the mind of these people when they are dilating it?

"This is completely normal, real women have to dilate their vagina's too"?

Theres a bery long and entertaining reddit post of a newly castrated tranny going through that and their slow decline into a deep depression.
Reddit was unsympathetic and i think even banned him after he became a vocal critic of the surgery.

Anyone have the cap?

Yep.

How do you know it's a Jew? Jow Forums thinks every well known person is a Jew.

Just remember: There are trannies who had to serve the army and dilate at the same time.

Attached: 5674575.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

NSFW

Attached: rip transgina.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

Abx will never stop being effective. As bacteria change their defenses, they create strengths against certain abx and weakness against others. That's why simple PCN is making a comeback. I work in the field. Do you?

Can't read any of that tiny shit

Still can't read that tiny, blurry shit.

LET ME GIVE YOU THE REAL REDPILL

Attached: tranny op.webm (360x270, 2.96M)

if you fuck her now are you still gay ?

Attached: tranny.png (1200x488, 531K)

>not posting the original

Attached: 1530228757993.jpg (1200x600, 470K)

look at that fucking hairline
bald by 20

If I literally got to choose I'd rather be a cute woman than a man. Honestly I think I could still "pass" if I wanted to. But fighting your body in that way is retarded. It'd be like someone with one hand deciding to play piano when they're really good at singing, they just don't like it. So your options as a male are to either try really hard and be an ugly "woman", or you can try really hard the other way and be a great man. An ugly sterile "woman" has no value other than what "she" can produce. A strong hardworking man is still only valued by what he can produce, but he is not wasting his time playing fantasy and is instead actually getting things accomplished. It's a no-brainer for me, you can't actually be something you are not and trying is a waste of time. Anyway my point in all of that is that hormones are worthless so even if this was not a made up illness, it's better to be a man if that's how you are born. You can never be pretty or pregnant, which is what makes women special. So yeah, of course these people have to fight their "nature". I'm a lazy boy trapped in a hardworking man's body. I have to fight my urges daily, but I don't go boo hooing on the internet about it and start painting my toe nails. Might as well keep your dick, make kids, raise them right, and work hard, no matter how you "feel" inside.

Attached: IJoPMdU.jpg (400x210, 22K)

you are a newfag and a phonefag
kys nigger

Just look st the sadness on her eyes so sad.

Condom?

fear grimace

Attached: HorribleSubs_Eromangasensei_12_720p.mkv_snapshot_13.14_2017.06.28_22.35.26_0.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

If a 12 inch BBC raped him, would he survive?

When did man become so arrogant?

Use a fucking condom.

Am I crazy thinking he didnt actually have it done? Just faking shit to trick the goyim into cutting their dicks off?

>dilation nation

God dammit OP

Attached: 1510069453764.jpg (900x485, 174K)

Ask for a Pic

God will punish us for this.

Attached: 1471662569615.jpg (287x176, 6K)

did he made a video about dilation yet?

I prefer feminine penises over vaginas anyway.

Mental illness has no limits

Attached: 1459299149904.png (366x401, 69K)

my dick feels uncomfortable. Don't worry dick, I won't let that happen to you

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blasé quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: lynchian.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

No the negro would probably get cancer and die.

I agree and I dpon't even have a penor

>21
Sounds about accurate.

Attached: 1528573917876m.jpg (691x1024, 153K)

lol looks like will smiths son.

fuck off with this goddamned degenerate freak of nature

Attached: 3950554099f24cb08869e648b25281c9.png (334x419, 308K)

Lmfao, thanks for that, OP.

I'm not sure how sure a 17 year old and Jazz in particular can be with such a life altering decisoon.
Damns never on normal ormonal levels. What if he regrets it one day?

open bobs and vagene nau

>Cruze crews
Would watch this.

I agree with this post. Reality's new norm is on par with senseless nightmare fiction.

I hope that freak dies of cancer.