God created a plant

>God created a plant
>boomers who were doing heroin, LSD, and other drugs in their youth think smoking it is evil and should be illegal
explain

Attached: 180516170816-marijuana-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bk3v2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was boomers grandparents they hated everything fun and banned it

They're all dead now and now it's boomers like pic related who want to keep it banned

Attached: 800px-Jeff_Sessions%2C_official_portrait.jpg (799x1000, 112K)

>he thinks lsd, cocaine, mdma, and heroin don't come from plants

Who are you quoting?

>he thinks they are basic extracts and not synthesis forms of these drugs
You can't act smart and use that as the ground to stand on, it makes zero sense. Marijuana is no different than a onion, I can harvest, hang it to dry and consume it within days whereas everything you listed is manufactured in a lab.

most boomers probably didn't do drugs outside of a little bit of weed

but they're mostly christcucks with simplified understandings of the world

Um...opium is pure pkant matter. Cocaine isn't synthesized, just concentrated. MDMA literally cannot be made without tree bark. Obviously LSD is an educated construct, but entirely dependent on ergotides.

LSD isn't that fun senpai

just another symptom of the decline. all drugs should be legal.

weed is fucking based anyone who says otherwise is a shill.

>imblying

it can be one of the funnest experiences you can have

Everything is a chemical compound/mixture.
Your dna, your dog's piss, watermelon seeds.

Just do mushrooms desu

Opium =/= heroin, it requires the same process as cocaine which is acetone and acetic anhydride. MDMA is again, synthetic, like the two above. LSD again synthetic.

who the fuck dries onions

Modern weed is just as processed/modified as all the drugs
big thc levels over time

Let us not forget ricin and it's ancestor the castor bean...

The last time I did acid EgyptAir Flight 804 blew up. Never watch the news when you're coming down off acid.

I meant to say garlic, nigger. I have garlic hanging to dry right now.

>synthetic
You mean organic.

Marijuana in its purest form, grown organically, is 'organic'. Opium/cocaine requiring chemicals to make it purer is not organic, same with MDMA/LSD. If you consume them in their natural state then yes, I'd agree and say they're organic.

> god
> plant

you are the plant OP.

Last time I did acid I watched Dr strange and season one of danger 5
Good times

What about dabs? Are dabs organic? If I do dabs am I just enjoying a plant?

Sure, marijuana is harmless despite dozens of studies conducted worldwide demonstrating it causes permanent brain damage when used regularly in adolescence.

Hemlock’s a plant too. Go take some, weedhead degenerate.

opium is produced by scoring poppy pods and collecting the latex that leaks out, no chemicals needed

No as I just said above, dabs are synthetic, the flower grown organically is the only drug you listed that is truly organic in its raw form.

Opium yes, heroin is what he stated. Lookup the process to produce heroin or cocaine.
>Heroin is derived from opium through a process involving various chemicals such as acetone and acetic anhydride.

how is concentrated THC oil derived from the plant any less organic than the plant?

LSD is organic
the synthetic kinds of acid are not LSD

>Preliminary studies done on Marijuana
>Most are inconclusive, scientists recommend listing marijuana as schedule 1 until more research is done
>Jews in charge of the tobacco industry use this as an excuse to set up barriers to research, so the intended "more research" never happens
>Convince everyone that marijuana was always supposed to be schedule 1
>Convince Nixon to start a war on the plant to help crack down on the blacks

Because it's human made my friendly user. It's made with a machine, extracted from the flower. I don't consider this remotely close to something that grows in the ground requiring generations of breeding to increase potency, you can achieve levels of THC through extraction that defeats this breeding process entirely. It also requires chemicals to extract, such as butane or alcohol.
We are just debating semantics, are we talking about LSD or its raw form? If we're talking about LSD, it's far from synthetic,
>LSD was first made by Albert Hofmann in Switzerland in 1938 from ergotamine, a chemical from the fungus ergot. The laboratory name for the compound was the acronym for the German Lyserg-säure-diäthylamid, followed by a sequential number: LSD-25
Ergot would be the organic form, not LSD.

Why are manufactured drugs worse than a drug that you can dry out and smoke straight off the plant?

Is your argument just an appeal to nature?

>far from synthetic
organic*

It’s officially classified as semi-synthetic

No my argument is semantics. I don't believe in marijuana, I gave up smoking it, I'm just debating what is organic and what is synthetic.

also LSA.and Cathinone

Attached: aqueous-lsa.jpg (2560x1920, 775K)

so when you pluck the bud from the plant and roll it into man made paper and burn it with a man made flame you somehow synthesize the weed with your bare hands?

I did my senior final on marijuana. I'm an expert. Please ask me questions

Cliffs:
>weed was made illegal by Harry Anslinger. His brother in law was a lumber tycoon. Hemp is 1000000x better and easier than growing tree. Paper, rope, uh...cardboard. idk
>weed fights cancer of the asophogus, upper airways and lungs. Even tho there is tar, it somehow fights cancer
>marijuana makes you a better driver. Youtube the speed channels experiment + my personal anecdotal
>weed lowers cortisol. If you know anything about biology or are a gym rat, you know cortisol literally kills us.
>weed competes and therefore is a threat to (((big pharma big alcohol and tobacco))). This should be obvious to you guys.

>I'm just debating what is organic and what is synthetic.
Okay but why?

kek yep, again semantics. you don't have to smoke it in man made paper, you can eat it raw. It won't be nearly as activated and probably a waste but it will get you buzzed. fire is organic, paper comes from trees guys! not even hemp paper could be qualified as organic, as the way that hemp was grown was more than likely synthetic.

>as the way that hemp was grown was more than likely synthetic.

Attached: 1404924611872.jpg (610x576, 75K)

You are still synthesizing weed in your logic by plucking the bud from the marijuana plant.

the very act of consuming weed is man made

the same boomers who were doing the heroin and lsd were also smoking a ton of reefer you idiot

They’re idiots with little to no knowledge or experience with it. Especially the bullshit most people were smoking before the 2000’s, the weed was like 5% thc. Erics parents from T7S is a good depiction of the christfag attitude about it. That being said, weed does have negatives to it, although everybody that smokes just acts like that’s not the case. Becoming a burn out is real, and takes time to recover from it. Also smoking weed can give you cancer just like cigs, its unfiltered plant matter.

Attached: A08E126B-3758-4F2D-BBAD-41F198A458AA.jpg (350x350, 53K)

God created your hand , start murdering people with your hands .... Its totally fine guys God created them

You are wrong. Read my post about 5 up

Because synthetic requires chemicals whereas the plant can be grown in cow shit, untouched for months and harvested freely with practically no interaction.
You're right, but how can you put something that requires chemicals to make into its actual form he was originally referring to in the same category that doesn't. I guess it's tomatoe tomato.

Boomers smoked it in their 20s then wanted it banned once they got handed their middle class jobs.

Yep plants are the best organic chemist around

Can i repost this:

Cliffs:
>weed was made illegal by Harry Anslinger. His brother in law was a lumber tycoon. Hemp is 1000000x better and easier than growing tree. Paper, rope, uh...cardboard. idk
>weed fights cancer of the asophogus, upper airways and lungs. Even tho there is tar, it somehow fights cancer
>marijuana makes you a better driver. Youtube the speed channels experiment + my personal anecdotal
>weed lowers cortisol. If you know anything about biology or are a gym rat, you know cortisol literally kills us.
>weed competes and therefore is a threat to (((big pharma big alcohol and tobacco))). This should be obvious to you guys.

..there's more than one season of danger 5?

Attached: 1529927515807.jpg (600x600, 309K)

God created cliffs too, why don't you jump off one?

>x is good because old people say x is bad

Attached: long nose tribe.jpg (205x246, 11K)

Oh look, another batch of dirtbag junkies trying to make excuses for their degenerate behaviour. Death is natural, snake venom and the plague and gangrene are all natural, doesn't mean they are good for you. But go for it. You weedfags stay "medicated" while the rest of us excel, climb the ladder of life and win, you zombies just make it easier for the rest of us to be successful with less competition. You're sabotaging yourself.

I have been the biggest pothead I know since age 14.

My ACT is 97th percentile. I have 142 IQ. I am a highly decorated Marine combst vet. Devout Christian. 405 deaflift.

Dont project.

you literally need gasoline to make cocaine. you need sun and water and time to grow marijuana.

Saved be grace yoi Ben Jealous

streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: Galatians 5_1.gif (346x259, 512K)

Shouldnt say highly. I am a decorated combat vet.

>leaf excelling
>sitting in new-asia shitposting on a Tunisian Flower Drying Enthusiast forum
You. Have. Failed.

The people who did heroin, lsd, and other drugs, definitely smoked/smoke pot as well.
How retarded can you be

Because you didn't eat enough

maybe because they have way more experience than you about using these drugs and know better the long term effects than you?? fucking degenerate idiot

Jeff Sessions is the lawful good alignment personified. He only cares about marijuana because he cares what the current law says about marijuana. If the law changed then his opinion would change.

Boomers are basically why weed has been legalized in as many states as it has. If you go to a marijuana law reform meeting or one of the meetings where they draft state policy on marijuana in the reform states it is literally ALL boomers + dudeweed libertarians + ultracapitalist libertarians looking to get into a new market.

Yes. You would be "highly"decorated if you laid off the drugs. I was unaware that the US military is ok with drug use.

Failed at what you usless unfunny newfag?

This is brainless the thread, no typo.

God created everything faggot
He created computers too
He creates and inspires and makes his creations create
Dude weed god made it but he didn't make this chair I made it
Yeah with god dumbass
God made heroin crack speed and meth. A lot of this stuff is used in hospitals. Some before a time when we used it for addiction. Just because god makes something doesn't mean put it in your mouth like your dads dick or a rattlesnake

>I did my senior final on marijuana. I'm an expert

how many levels of dudeweed can you be on my dude?

what you fail to grasp is that everyone in your college obtained an equivalent level of knowledge of marijuana. the difference is that is all the knowledge you obtained in college.

>high IQ
>marine combat vet
Pick one. Highly intelligent people don’t sign up to be marine grunts

I retracted "highly" because I am no war hero with a medal of honor or even a combat v. I do have a combat action ribbon, a meritorious mast for the best fireteam leader in the company and expert rifle qualification though. Plus about 2 years as a squad leader. Basically, youre waist deep in talking out of your ass. Please refer to this (3rd) repost:

Cliffs:

boomers fucking love pot, what are you talking about?

What does this post mean

I definitely did. Tired of seeing 18 year olds scrolling along the bottom of msms while they talked about pop culture as the main story. My dad was a nam vet and instilled some patriotism in me. Didnt know about the ZOG until years after i got out.

>Please ask me questions

What was the look on your professor's face when you told him you were going to write a paper entirely about marijuana?

Nigger you don't know anything about ganja.
>I only smoke kush bruh

A

Re Garlic.

So important. So powerful.

Research. Romans and Egyptians used.

Heals. fights infection, gives energy, courage.

Can smell. Remove the seed on the inside to reduce.

Have fought 4 real bad tooth infections with raw garlic, did better job than usual 10 days Amoxcyllin

So he can't think for himself.

I didn't ask what grade did you get, I asked how hard did your professor facepalm when he realized he was going to have to read another college paper that was literally entirely about marijuana?

Did the thought go through your head while you were writing it that you are literally the personification of a stereotype?

This was in 08, we had free range to do whatever we wanted. My conclusion was "if we legalize and tax it, revenue would be gud". Now look at Colorado. This was high school btw.

>God created a plant
He created poison ivy and hemlock as well.
Let me know how smoking those turns out.

That being said, weed is the least destructive recreational drug and shouldn't be illegal. It should be discouraged socially, though, since it makes you a lazy fat fuck.

What is your opinion on alcohol and tobacco? Always curious to pose this question to anyone who discourages weed socially.

Imagine being this retarded

>the high school expert

That's even more hilarious. That you've been smoking big weed since grade school and seemingly have no capacity for metacognition is not surprising either.

Let me give you an example. One of my favorite movies is Fight Club. However, I have immense sympathy for every film school professor or lit professor who has to read a dozen essays written on this movie/book every semester every year over and over again, because it is an absolute guarantee that none of them will present any original or insightful ideas and that every single one will be full of cringe.

Being the resident marijuana expert at your high school is nothing impressive, it's cringe. I say this as I'm now smoking a nice light tangerine flavored sativa to start the morning with. By personifying a stereotype you do nothing to advance the goals of a lobby you rightfully understand is opposed by massive corporate interests and justify the regular voter who would vote against your own interests.

You might as well have just written an essay called "Getting Pussy Is Awesome" or "The Master Chief: A Character Study", actually both of those topics would probably be far more interesting and entertaining to read.

The retardation is strong with this one

>talking down to me

This is a korean basket weaving forum. Based on the lack of buzzwords like "Anslinger" or "cortisol", my A grade, and my (I thought) impressive academic qualifications, I am the resident expert....

Also, dont care about how youre spendinf your morning. This isnt your journal, faggot. Rather than throwing baseless accusations, try to digest that I've come in with 5 talking points and you've come in with shitposts.

Talking points, argue them, not me:

i thought it was El Guindy who made cannabis illegal

you fucker made me spill out all of my marijuannas

appeal to nature fallacy
saying "natural" things are inherently good & "unnatural" things are inherently bad is very flawed logic and reasoning

Attached: 1524156203416.gif (300x222, 485K)

Nice Cliff’s notes from an episode of the Joe Rogan Experience you got there my guy.

>impressive academic qualifications

Lmfao don’t make me spit out my drink dude. Writing a paper about marijuana in high school is probably the least impressive thing anyone can do. You say “talk about my points, not me” which is an irrelevant argument because your points are exclusively shit no one cares about, and you yourself are an argument against the argument you’re making because you present no original knowledge and you are the IRL version of the straw man argument people would make against marijuana.

It'd be a lot harder to track drug makers when harvesting coca leaves and opium poppies is legal. Since we're targeting the drug for it's effects, we have to ban the plant as well to get a handle on illicit production.

god created everyting. good or evil. satan is a boogeyman made up so that when god fucks up then there is something to blame while remaining blameless.

they want populace to be stressed and rage induced, the populace is stressed, unhappy, depressed, but the rage seems to be slipping away from the target they envisioned

if you're going to just skip life weed is fine i guess, so is anything else, but don't expect my respect, know what you're doing, why are you doing it, then it's fine, you gave up and you know your place

boomers smoked weed too

>banning a plant
>banning nature
What’s next, banning psychedelic toads?

Attached: 19C4E5D5-5256-49D5-9F97-DBDBA1160A21.png (727x415, 428K)

Literally none of that is discussed on JRE you strawman faggot. And a 97th percentile ACT and 142 IQ is too lowly for you, edgelord? Go climb into bed.

Well, since you asked, somebody once smoked some cheap weed they bought on the strett from a nigger and it turned out to be laced with some poisonous shit, so that means that all marijuana is bad.

I'm a cuckservative.

Attached: 1524805534354.png (1300x2000, 307K)