My country is an absolute piece of shit

I'm from a shitty south american "country", I'm not one of those retared chuvinist wankers who think they have to respect a flag because by random luck they were born in a territory that indentifies with that particular colored cloth.

Today once again prisoners, have tanken control of the biggest prison in the country and taken several hostages. I'm tired of the retarded leftist govt we have (real leftists, ex commie guerrillas and all)

They love crime, they don't do anything against it because that would be "fascist"
But if you try to do some private enterprise without the massive govt regulation YOU GET CRUSHED

Freedom to do business, to try to improve yourself is punished heavily and rapidly while criminals rule the streets

Is there a solution to this? Yes I know a man who solved his country's problems

Attached: PIECE OF SHIT.jpg (580x659, 273K)

>Is there a solution to this?
They're in the prison. Just blow it up.

But I thought uruguay was best guay!

>Today once again prisoners, have tanken control of the biggest prison in the country and taken several hostages. I'm tired of the retarded leftist govt we have (real leftists, ex commie guerrillas and all)

same

Attached: 1529799172045.jpg (793x786, 54K)

This or andersonville 2.0

Thanks for the insight Uraguaybro. I was planning on visiting there but I think I may pass
Is there any political change that might happen in the future, or are you fucked for a while?

How I wish we could just do that.
But the leftist criminal lovers would cry like the little bitches they are

>. I'm tired of the retarded leftist govt we have (real leftists, ex commie guerrillas and all)

Don´t worry user , women will vote more gibs to tax you to death so you don´t have to be tired anymore

Attached: femaleliberation.jpg (1152x648, 117K)

they have legal dudeweed. But then again so do you leafs so there's really no point unless you want to find and spit on the presidents VW bug.

If you are inclinied to visit just go to Punta del este, it's a resort and pretty closed away from all the filth and misery

If the police catch scum in there they sent it back to the misery regions (the biggest city montevideo and it's slums)

Legal weed is fine
But the rest is shit

>Is there a solution to this?
el norte

Resorts are pussy shit
I like seeing how real people live when I visit a country and skipping all the sanitized BS and tourist areas
However, if the real areas are liable to get me jumped I'll think twice about going
The legal weed however is a nice touch tho

Uruguay needs a Pinochet.

Well if you did love your flag you would know that the only solution its to clean your fucking country up and exterminate your trash.
Because no one else wants you in thier country either.
Them or you user.

>Moves to the US
>To avoid getting shot in Uruguay
>Get shot by some gringo psycho on the mall

I need to find a way to rally all the decent people in this country and crush the scum

You guys don't understand the depths of Marxism in this Country, decades upon decades of leftist scum dominating music, education, """""art"""" and popular culture

People have become adoctrinated in hating capitalism, neoliberalism, free markets or any kind of police action

Kind of like Chile in 1973?

Mujica fucked your country.

I need to become rich with CryptoCurrency, then run for president and make a dictatorship

Attached: 1455857249352.gif (350x276, 35K)