No one uses British English

Everyone but Brits use American spellings
Even faggots from the cucklord nations who typically pride themselves in speaking British English instead of American (Swedes, Danes, Dutch...etc) write "airplane", "program", "aging"...etc rather than "aeroplane", "programme" or "ageing"...

Attached: 1530231715109.png (491x625, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/jewel#Etymology
youtube.com/watch?v=x_g_Y1jDyrQ&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Britain has fallen so far that no one wants to be associated with it at this point. How the fuck do you lose your entire Empire and become this cuckolded in today’s time? I’m not saying we’re so much better off because we’re still the kikes attack dogs, but still. It’s just sad at this point how you could lose your entire fucking empire and be the way you are today and the people there do fucking nothing.

Attached: 8B3280D1-008C-4CC4-B26A-61E1C0159CA8.gif (375x304, 790K)

I used to teach English overseas.

All of my students, both young and old, preferred American English to British English. "Lorry"? No, truck is ideal, thank you.

Because American English is the international language
The one you hear in movies, video games, pop music...etc
No one cares for irrelevant Britspeak

>tyre
>aeroplane

The rest I use.

You're telling me people don't like to hear

>OY BRUV, 'M 'EADIN DOWN T' TH' CHIPPY

?

>writing "Programme" instead of "Program"

What are you? French?

Australian English is superior tbqh famalampai.
Comfiest language.

Who the hell writes "pajamas". Fucking 6y olds?

British English is gay as fuck

/thread

low IQ muds can't spell so speak mutt English

>G'DAY CUNT!
checked

Attached: 1529941792324.png (1178x1248, 250K)

I actually prefer using grey, theatre, centre, and labour

>drive thru
American English is for retards who don't know how to pronouce certain combinations of letters. It looks so awful.

>pajamas
really murrica?

>centre

This one is retarded af
They pronounce it "center" anyway, so why keep the French spelling?

What's your point, you fucking autist? This is an American site, America is much larger than Britain, there are more people living in America than in the UK. Why the fuck would people be using British English?
Next you'll be going ''woah guys check this out, people aren't speaking in ebonics! people aren't speaking Engrish haha, check this out guys!''
Are you retarded?

Oui

'muricans butchered queens english

Attached: english.png (811x480, 157K)

that's an abbreviation you retarded kraut

At least a verdant of English is being spoken.
I would learn French but the alphabet is too different. Pic related.

Attached: arabic_cons.gif (591x628, 15K)

To be cool

>Why the fuck would people be using British English?

You have tons of Scandis (even on this very website) who pride themselves in speaking the British version of English (or at least that's what they think they do).
I don't know why, maybe they think it's "traditional"

Keeping continuity with the Latin "centrum"

>spell airplane say erplein
>spell tire say tair
>spell color say kalr
Their whole fucking language is beyond repair desu, spelling differences between different anglo languages are mundane in comparison.

thats because we dont give 2 shits what the queen thinks.

Schools here insist on teaching bong english. Yes, it's dumb

Then they should have kept the pronounciation consistent
If the "r" is located before the final vowel ("e"), the "r" cannot be the last sound you gear in the word
It should be pronounced "cen-truh"

Who the fuck are you talking about? You're a schizo fighting some imaginary enemy trying to stick it to some imaginary ''Scandis'' in your head.

We use alot of english spelling desu

>Serb
>Any room to talk

Speaking of jewelry, what's the white man's word for it? It comes from jews and that they traded in it so often. JEWelry. What do we call it?

Whates youer promleme anywae

Our language is perfect you fucking mutt. Yours is so fucked up natives can't even properly use it most of the time.

Bit of a projection there, Nigel?

Attached: british police priorities.jpg (1536x2048, 903K)

New on this website?
Discuss the topic on Jow Forums (or even here on Jow Forums) and most Scandis will tell you they speak British English

I agree. They actually do just that with "macabre." guess ma-ka-ber sounded too stupid.

It's a choice of style, I don't see what the big deal is. It's like the never-ending traditional/simplified debate in Chinese, anyone who's at all curious is familiar with both, and which you use is entirely a matter of preference even though one is more dominant.

tl;dr who cares

Why the fuck are you on Jow Forums if you're obsessed with some retarded Jow Forums nonsense? Go to Jow Forums and go talk to the 2 guys you have a problem with.

Aren't you guys owned by Russia or some shit? I can't tell cause all your flags look the same.

Attached: big buttholes.jpg (500x500, 50K)

>It comes from jews and that they traded in it so often.

It doesn't
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/jewel#Etymology

why am i trying to give a fuck?

Yes your language is so perfect it is only spoken by a single country of 7 million and can't even decide which alphabet it wants to LARP as. Fucking hell you languagelets make me laugh. Stick to insulting each other over genocide accusations in the youtube comments section, adults are speaking now.

Americans are too dumbe to speake english thats why theye have to simplify it and spell phonetically laughing at all you literal retards

American English is a pidgin variety of the mother tongue.

This

Aluminum

So what does that say about Canadians who also adopted the American version of English and dumped Britain's?

Attached: canada flag.gif (1280x640, 155K)

It's just America's attempt to defrenchify your language by removing the useless "u" and the "tre" things from all these words you got from your Norman overlords

british english is basically a pidgin type of latin+saxon dialects.

All English is British English.
Even the words Americans use today were invented by Englishmen.

Everybody speaks American. It's the lingua franca now. We need to start charging you subhumans for using it.

Most of the words in the pic come either from French or from Latin tho
Your language is a creole

I went to school in an east coast province and they taught us the english spelling variants so fuck off cunt

We're owned by the highest bidder, currently China. Constitution change is waiting to change our flag to something more appropriate.
>single country
Yugoslavia is dead my dude.
And we might have two "alphabets" but you guys need a phonetic alphabet in order to be able to read the shit that you call a language. Also isn't your cursive a language of its own? So fucking dumb.

I agree. I think the British use of "crisps" is a more apt description than the American "chips". Also, "draught" is clearly the more aesthetic form.

>france
>calling other nations faggot cucklords
You were the original faggot cucklord.
Also, take your quebec shit back

Attached: image.jpg (1422x1365, 82K)

Reminder that american english is referred to as either
>english(american)
Or
>english(simplified)
Because mutts have always been and will continue to be retards

Be careful, Leaf
If you insult your enemies, they win

>an east coast province
You faggots from New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Quebec put Justin into power. How's that working out for you faggots?

Checked
You're still a faggot though, shove anothe baguette up your arse

>The one you hear in movies, video games, pop music...etc
All made in America
>International
Hmm..........

American English is the white equivalent of niggers going "mup da do fugga". Yeah, everyone's gonna be speaking it in 10 years. No, that does not make it superior.

Even the brits themselves use american spelling nowadays.

>Aging

This is a joke, right?

I moved to alberta years before the ellection but lol okay i did vote trudeau

I don't because i'm not a sperg.

arse is the only one that Ive always found preposterous

it sounds like someone who doesn't want to curse in front of their mother, so they mispronounce it

'tyre' also seems a little fancy, the others are fine

And us ontariofags put trump 2 fat-eccentric boogaloo (doug ford) into power.
He's already removing kathleen wynnes amazing sex ed curriculum

Attached: image.jpg (960x540, 151K)

>All made in America

For a global market
Reminder that there are sandniggers right now in Iran who play video games about US soldiers killing Iranians

People like you are rare, only the rural people remain faithful to their language, meanwhile city people are americanized.

So what?
Do you spell raging "rageing" too?

Up till now, I thought American English was just ebonics, but whatever. Use the simplified version, idgaf

Sounds like you're just a bitch on the rage

There may still be time to save Canada. Not much time, but enough.

Serb bro knows whats up.
Superior languages are written and spoken the same way.

>Ageing
>Jewellry
I've never even seen these. That can't be real.
I still refuse to believe they spell curb as kerb

krauts don't do abbreviations. It's why they have 50+ letter words

Attached: image.jpg (600x467, 51K)

Wrong. Canada, Australia and NZ are generally more influenced by British English. If anything, the opposite of what you're saying is true.

Here's the current version

Attached: steam.png (506x388, 23K)

That's a regional dialect, not British English.

"Save"
No
Any of them winning a majority was a loss for us
Doug ford will do just as much damage, all we can hope is he focuses on toronto where his crackhead brother was mayor and leaves the rest of us alone

Never seen a cucknadian write "aeroplane"

I guess amerimutts were too triggered

Attached: image.jpg (1281x985, 205K)

Cursive stems from a proud tradition of presenting yourself in a formal and distinguished fashion. But a Balkanite wouldn't know anything about that, would you? You ingrates wasted your only chance at relevance when you bit the hand of the Habsburgs.

Attached: AH.png (172x115, 2K)

>Arse
such a disgusting sounding word

>burg

Attached: image.jpg (154x154, 7K)

That's retarded, because US English retains many Frank and Latinisms that UK English has dropped.
How is "flat" more complicated than "apartment?"
>Elevator
>Lift

>Faucet/spigot
>Tap

>Oven/Stove
>Cooker

Attached: 1530285786659.png (491x662, 90K)

>triggered over an installer treating you like retards

Attached: image.jpg (1182x940, 391K)

The bongs have really shitty diction, too. It's not just their fucked up spellings and usages, they can't even speak intelligibly. That's why everybody is speaking American today.

Hence why I said "generally".

youtube.com/watch?v=x_g_Y1jDyrQ&t

I think you are the most autistic person I have come across on this site.

Anglos will never know the beauty of a phonetic language. That's why they keep butchering their own language while making fun of countries like France for having a "centralized institute that controls their language."
>implying other languages don't have cursive
also
>((( Habsburgs )))

this british english is a fucking meme

Canada really only retains the ou/re of UK English. They're more Americanized than they think.

Oughta change the american words to jewish ones

Whiter than you dayquan