Do we really need a space force?

Attached: 1528870015303.jpg (550x825, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/19652/lockheed-martin-now-has-a-patent-for-its-potentially-world-changing-fusion-reactor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do we need cars?
Do we need airplanes?
Do you need a computer?
Do you need a microwave?
Do we need tv?
Do we need a smart phone?

>we
Reveal yourself leaf

Yes.

fuck you jew

Yes, because it's too hard to get rid of the military industrial complex, and space provides an opportunity for unlimited wasteful spending without bombing anyone. If worst comes to worst, we still won't hear any whining about "America pulled out of Mars too fast and now the Martians are killing each other" like what we hear about Iraq.

I like to think so.

Who else going to fight space isis

At least Trump is offering something to look forward to. Everyone else is stuck trying to get revenge on our past.

Attached: FundamentalTransform.png (960x960, 626K)

Not at the moment. We should only make a new branch when the technology becomes prominent and necessary in warfare. The airforce is handling it fine right now. Make a space force when we are anticipating space combat.

You want to ensure a future for white children right? This dirtball isn't going to last forever. We've been fucking it up pretty good for a while and only recently have we come to understand how and why.

Get a load of this faggot who hasn't seen the story about the Chinese attacking our satellites for years now.

>Make a space force when we are anticipating space combat.
We are not alone.

Maybe this will help you understand

Attached: 25c.jpg (484x417, 43K)

We need a space force for the coming fake alien arrival/reveal

Space is a meme. It's a massive money laundering scam.

You need a Space Force to deport illegal aliens.

Attached: think.jpg (1125x642, 58K)

You won't have any of that shit once the power and internet is cut.

Meh.

Attached: IMG_163.jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

Space commies are a real threat.

Yes
Yes
Yes
Not for cooking
Hmmm....
Maybe not, but the are awfully convenient to have around

100% yes because if USA doesn't do it first then China will

there’s a coast guard for securing the safety of our cruise lines private vessels on the ocean. when private space travel is available we will need a space guard. Who thinks space tugs are a bad idea? safe space havens manned by trained individuals.

That's not how it works in the English Language

Attached: d6f.jpg (600x579, 28K)

No because space is fake.

The Government needs a space force to convince YOU otherwise.

Space ISIS

>wrong
>wrong
>wrong
>right
>wrong
>wrong

Apparently pic related is a true ayylmao, if this is the case this thread will be shut down and deleted a couple of minutes after i post this.

Attached: DF3F1535-E99C-47CF-80B8-E35337F29B96.jpg (249x177, 12K)

We will if the Compact Fusion Reactor Lockheed just filed a patent for in March becomes a reality. Tritium would be a primary fuel for the reactor and the moon has an abu can’t supply. Tritium is rare on earth securing the infrastructure to mine the moon would guarantee American economic dominance in the next era

This. It's all fake. Why can't people accept it? It's all a psychological operation to launder money and keep retarded people thinking that humanity is advancing while we are really all just slaves to the Jews and their lies.

You gotta stop watching those Jewish sci fi movies.

Attached: Ed4LdEW.jpg (243x207, 5K)

Wow, thanks for the heads up, user.

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/19652/lockheed-martin-now-has-a-patent-for-its-potentially-world-changing-fusion-reactor

Thedrive... Those are the same niggers that said a missile launch was a helicopter.... Fuck out of here you glow nigger

Attached: 1529641409589.png (222x379, 203K)

wow everyone here is retarded. having a space force is crucial for R&D and experimentation with advancing tech. GPS was for the US military exclusively until it was opened to the public, creating a revolution in nearly every aspect of our lives

if we don't do it, china or russia will

i've lost all hope in pol that nobody said "R&D"

pic related, the absolute state of pol

Attached: 1529550027224.jpg (500x500, 38K)

GPS is BS. All the new tech is vaporware. You're pushing fraud. That picture would be more accurate if it showed that guy throwing money down the hole.

Sure. I mean why not. DoD gets lots of funding so if this is the why the we get to Mars I'm d.

>Do we really need a space force
one day the sun will reach the end of its life, expand into a super giant and literally consume the earth in the process right after it consumes the first 2 planets.
We can either start advancements in space travel now. Or doom future generations in millions of years to die on a burning rock floating in a vacuum.

pew pew lazer guns on sale.

All of these have tangible benefits for the worlds quality of life. Space force doesn't. Checkmate

SPACE MARINES WHEN???

Yes. So much of our economy depends on our satellite system. There is billions of dollars worth of property, private and public, orbiting our globe. China and Russia have proven they can destroy/disable satellites in orbit. We needed a Space Force yesterday.

>In millions of years
I'm sure they'll figure something out.
You could actually be dooming the future of mankind by wasting so many resources on an issue that isn't even a concern at this point in time. Maybe in 300,000 years humanity will benefit exponentially by the money we saved by not investing in space travel and will then be able to achieve it overnight 10k times better than if we had done it from the start. You don't fucking know and I'm not burning my futures wealth on your BS Jewish money laundering scams.

digits confirm pol is comped with larps

you think we went to the moon because we felt like it? no, it was a military and natsec interest. once there was no more military interest, we stopped going to space, and the collective american consciousness of dreaming big dreams and thinking about the FUTURE eroded

things like THE JETSONS was a result of american collective consciousness at the time. and in fact, in my opinion, if we never abandoned space to the degree we did post JFK era our civilization might have looked like the futuristic utopia depicted in cartoons of the time like the jetsons (just an example)

trump is rebooting the golden age of america looking ahead to the newest frontiers and dreaming of the future the best he can after society has become so tainted and side tracked

Attached: 1529989809237.png (524x628, 463K)

Satellites aren't real

I'd rather have a space force and not need it than need a space force and not have it

No, those things were the results of Jewish propaganda and lies to funnel billions of taxpayer dollars into their coffers.

Kek
GTFO

You aren't real piss bag.

Do you really need to continue breathing?

Realer than you Mohammed

Trump must have a reason

I personally think that the first country to have a fully militarized satellite/space-station, that can rain hellfire down anywhere on the globe, that country will be king big dick of planet earth

There is already a space force. The deep state has been using this technology for nearly a century. Trump is going to do trickle down exposure of the technology to the public using the space force as the platform of information distribution.

Not as real as The Real Deal
p.s. thats me

You guys don't even have a way to get someone in LEO on your own, how should any kind of "space force" operate that way?
Do you want to ask russia to send your guys up again?

We already have one, it's part of the USAF and this entire thing is just part of Trump's typical dunning-kruger autism.

Do you need to continue existing?

I wish we could build the Royal British Fleet

If you Mutts hadn't dissolved our Empire...

Fuck off NPC

No, but it is a good idea to start thinking of things to regulate, rather than let them get out of hand first. Think of how many things about the internet needed to be thought of retroactively.
While "Space Force" sounds retarded, it is a good idea to start thinking of how our power acts in a more international outer Space, especially if private companies are starting to send private citizens there

This planet is a prison. Stealing fire from the gods is a group effort, we can't rely on just Trump to expose everything.

Just like how the USAF was a part of the Army. It’s the same scenario.

>space force
No we just need enough fucking guns on Earth to shoot any fucking alien nigger that dares to cross our path

Attached: aliens.jpg (500x530, 49K)

There's a massive cloud of ethanol in space. We need to claim that for fuel and kill any space aliens around it.