Little girls dressed like thots

why the fuck are modern parents allow their girls to dress like sluts and thots???
what is this shit? images.intouchweekly.com/…/screen-shot-2014-11-30-at…

do fathers and mothers really want their beloved doughters to be sexualized hoes that men drool over? not to mention pedophiles.

western society is fucking fucked

Attached: safe_image[1].png (476x455, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQvqB7V4elY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>western society is fucking fucked
Especially when you see retards unable to link properly. We're truly fucked.

It is a shame, but a blessing to my crystal black eyes

how is this dressing like a thot? They're shorts and she's playing badminton presumably in the summertime. It's a pretty wholesome image. You are a pedo if you're sexualizing this, OP.

BIG FUCK YOU

Attached: download (1).jpg (234x215, 8K)

>be non-white dogfucker who crawled out of a shithole
>"wtf what are these kids doing!!!!"
keep on keeping on, subhuman
will make the executions that much easier

They should dress modestly, like the Amish.

Attached: 2449025.jpg (634x408, 54K)

you would have been beaten in the streets if you would have worn that 60 years ago

Came here to say this

this and only this

>Go to publix to get a sub
>Grab my deluxe goodness and go to register
>See little girl wearing spandex bootie shorts
>Girl is still holding her damn teddy bear
>Degenerate mom next to her like if nothings wrong
WTF

you would be beaten by me in 2018 for being pedohater

I do not look at this image and have sexual thoughts. I look at this image and see a young girl playing outside in the sun. If you look at this image and see a "thot" then you need to put a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger because you are a pedophile.

/thread

this unironically, you dont have to wear nothing and be naked in summer. I can walk around in pants and shirt and i wont sweat as if i was in an oven.

Post the full link faggot

Completed with a Republican flag. Perfect.

>loose skirt with easy access
>modest

>I can't look at a child's legs without getting a boner
kill yourself, friend.

Attached: elmo.gif (340x218, 1021K)

>you would be beaten by me in 2018 for being pedohater
the ride never ends

Its not 60years ago you fucking faggot, catch up with the modern times or hang yourself incel virgin youre a drain on society anyway beta fag

Attached: 1483435800891.jpg (540x600, 145K)

>pandering to the online FBI observers this hard

you're trying too hard, newfriend

>implying this wasn't in fashion 60 years ago

Attached: 7ba8da2b3145ac8ccdc2c1ad5d353175--clothing-patterns-kids-clothing.jpg (570x734, 90K)

Oh Hi EU user! How's life?

Attached: 1522631036081s.jpg (125x114, 3K)

>clicks on link

>the next day : youtube.com/watch?v=QQvqB7V4elY

there is nothing wrong with pedophilia.

Attached: hansen.png (360x333, 144K)

Attached: excellentbait.png (1597x1600, 532K)

Lol

are you retarded or something?
skimpy clothing was pretty much in fashion end 50's until the end of the 60's
bikinis were invented in 1946

id slide my cock into that litrtle hottie

That's absolutely nothing.

I work in a department store in what I'd consider an average income/race distribution area and my soul dies a little more every day.

>can spot coalburners just by the looks on their faces
>black women always in there alone with their kids, 95% parent by letting the niglets run wild then just yelling "STAHP IT", not teaching them shit
>white girls ages 7+ wear the smallest, tightest clothing possible
>90% of white girls between ~8-18 wear skin tight leggings, low cut shirts, extremely body hugging jeans and shorts constantly
>pants made for preteen and young teenage girls advertised to make their butts look bigger
>maybe once or twice a day I'll see a happy, healthy family communicating with each other instead of being on their phones

I'd love to say its just me in my little world being paranoid, but judging from how that seems to be tame compared to the norm, I don't see how society can sustain itself for 100 years at this pace.

you degusting belgian degenerate cuck

Jeeze this board has been hit hard for the past few days. Shill fucks, this is a thot. Those are not "shorts", those are barely more than panties. You can see the beginning of her ass for Christ's sake. You're not going crazy, bro-p. These faggots are just sick and refuse to see what the world has become.

why do you hate white culture achmed?

The idea that wearing shorts is sexual and wearing a dress is modest means you are sexualizing these children.

>inb4 all toddlers dress like strippers

In a perfect world we wouldn't need clothes. Unfortunately, there are sick fucks in this world, leftists and muslims, that will stop at nothing until they can fuck the children. Hopefully, a few layers of cotton can prevent them.

no problem with this

Attached: 150774254587.jpg (362x366, 47K)

you're gonna get murdered and it ain't gonna be pretty, shitskin

like the prophet mohammed said: she's only 9 but she got the body of a 5 year old!

SRAMOTA

white culture pls.....lil;kleine singing drank en drugs for a childeren concert is white culture?
kys piece of shit

A child showing their legs shouldn't have any sexual connotation. Ifor you perceive it to be so then you are the one whom is perverse. I agree though that there are parents who paint their daughters like whores.

I was in the supermarket yesterday and there were two girls around the age of 13 walking about in revealing bikini tops. No parents with them.

I can only imagine their fathers would have died inside if they knew they had gone out in public like this.

There was another older girl - maybe 20/21 in a pair of shorts designed to show the bottom of her buttocks.

The common argument is that women do not dress for men, but it seems awfully likely the dress for the ego boost of attracting attention.

t. trenchcoat in the middle of summer

this.
whats with the amount of moralfags?

Florida is the land of eternal eternal vacation. People are different here.

wholesome?? she is wearing mini-shorts that are smaller than a boy's UNDERWEAR.
you know why you never see boys with this kind of mini-shorts? becuase it doesn't make them sexually attractive!

ill even put a worse example now

by who?you fucking fag?i am more white than you turk buttfucker

They aren't sexual, you are just sexualizing them with your eyes.

Don't /thread yourself retard. It's pretty cringey desu.

This
Please don't i don't want to get raided by the police

Go to Croatia

So? That just proves his point.

beat them

>attracting attention
They thrive on attention. It is their fuel. They might make a weird face when a non Chad is caught staring at them but deep down they love it. Each like and positive comment on their IG page is practically orgasmic to them.

In Florida you probably will.

>whom

Attached: 1530087328855.jpg (184x184, 7K)

you pale non-ethnic shitwipes who stick around in government housing cuckboxes all day, are about as white as rats
which is not white at all, I'm afraid

Attached: 1525478669556.gif (245x230, 871K)

Women exist, whether they would like to admit it or not, with the biological desire to reproduce. Every decision they make revolves around finding a mate. They are indeed doing it for attention. Pre-pubescent children, on the other hand, do not have that desire and their parents should be gassed.

Are you fucking moron?

It's all going to shit, and all the pedoniggers ITT gets the rope as well.

hahahaha

mmm the sound of butthurt

crawl back to the goatfucking country you came from you anti white shithead

Attached: die sandnigger.jpg (682x1023, 45K)

Tss...Tss... What are you the cringe police or sumptn?

>you are whom
Pretentious brainlet

damm what a pathetic slut you are

this looks wholesome to you???

Attached: dress_code1.jpg.CROP.promovar-medium2.jpg (354x484, 25K)

i lived 60 years ago, every little girl looked like that. top to bottom, no fat girls all blondes or brunettes and we all played outside, no one kidnapped us no one shot us. - signed boomer who was there.

If it were an imperative that a mammal be capable of higher order cognitive thinking in order to be able to engage in sex, mammals would have gone extinct a very long time ago. A species that cannot engage its primal sexual instincts without first developing a very high level of intelligence would have been unable to survive in the wild. To believe that humans are the only species that experience irreparable trauma leading to a complete inability to function as a result of low-intelligence instinct-driven intercourse is absurd. What is the rationale for such a highly maladaptive trait to exist?

Children enjoy sex, they seek it out, it brings them pleasure, it is harmless in and of itself, and therefore the only form of consent that is relevant is that they are willing and do not give signs of being uncomfortable.

What of consequences? Sociologically a person's sexual history has value and is used as a criteria with which to judge that person. These criteria can be designed as full Puritan repression, unrestricted liberation or anything in between. There are even tribal and historical societies where engaging in sexual intercourse as a child elevates the child's status rather than diminishes it. In these cultures it is seen as something to be proud of. In any case, the sociological factors affecting a child's self-esteem, mental health and how they are perceived by others are social constructs. It is true that children cannot consent to being severely stigmatized, however one must ask who is doing the stigmatizing? By shifting blame to the adult or the child, or both the adult and the child society is able to disown responsibility for the harm. While it is understood that various stigmas exist for various reasons, it cannot be sanely argued that harming children serves the purpose of protecting children.

Attached: 3headloli.png (685x416, 199K)

>See little girl wearing spandex bootie shorts
>>Girl is still holding her damn teddy bear
>>Degenerate mom next to her like if nothings wrong
>WTF
niggette most likely?

jew nigger lover belgian,in the same league as the swe

>be non-ethnic piss-stain
>go on 4chines
>"I-I whitt-te!!!"
talking about being pathetic? read up on mustard gas if you're keen to know how your ghetto is gonna get purged

Looks like a child to a single mother to me.

Because modern parents are fucking retarded. Especially mothers but fathers tolerate that so the blame is equal.

Hahaha holy fuck dude. The first paragraph was good though.

The only people making a big deal about this are those who are sexually aroused and have skeletons inside their closets. Just admit that you are a Pedo already.

Looks like every social media roastie.

who said i was a shitskin you stupid fucking retard?

She's approaching the biblical age of womanhood. At age 15, many people thought Mary was about to be an incel because she didn't have a husband yet.

You need to work on your bait, you throw it completely in the second paragraph.

Jesus Christ you're retarded. You know that, right?

kys

Because the parents are Gen X, they make Boomers look like a fucking bitch when it comes to degeneracy

>When I grow up I am going to want to talk to your mananger

nobody wants to read your non-ethnic nigger copes, migrant
off yourself, or wait for whitey to do it for you when he gets tired of your shit

If you dress a toddler like a stripper, she is dressed like a stripper, you retard.

I don't know how people in this topic are forming opinions when there are hardly any example photos posted.

lets meet up little faggot

yes

Strange liberal logic.

Kind of like how being "phobic" means that you for some reason want to have sex with something as disgusting as a faggot. (When in fact, a more fitting suffix would most likely be 'philic')

Kill yourself as fast as you can.

you're missing me point lol

keep on sucking that nice jew cock like you always did

my*

I think very young girls like 8 and under can get away with wearing shortish shorts like that because most people do not view children as sexual except actual pedophiles. Hebephilia is much more natural, unironically this guy's first paragraph: . Once you start to display any amount of sexual traits or look a little more mature it becomes quite degenerate.

>too ashamed to name the shithole he or his parents crawled out of
every time
you don't belong and you never will

Lefties promote this shit to get us ready for pedophile rights.

The exact same way they shoved gay rights down our throats.

well really there comes a point we need to ask ourselves why stigmatize it at all? we can play this blaming gaming of who is responsible but why don't we all just grow up and realize nothing wrong happened so there's no one to point the blame finger at?

They view their children as pets for social status and not an actual child to raise.

Attached: Modern day parenting.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

lolis are the devil

Attached: 1439023943571.jpg (1400x1050, 141K)