MOM STOP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP
>Takes a sip
VVVVVVVVHHHHIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PLEASE
>Gets vacuum stuck on a loose thread
VVVVVVVHHHHIIIIRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNRRRRMMMMMRRRRRNNRRRMMMMMNNNRRRR
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>"You better get up and help your father!"

Attached: 6C23512D-FBD5-4522-BA77-646EC73E9FA3.png (1561x1162, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9r_nMzdTu4
youtube.com/watch?v=tJWjq76qEIQ
youtu.be/n3NCukRVgXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf this is my life

How you know this

LMFAO

xdddddddddddddddd
I can relate

BUMP

Funnier than it has any right to be

Rule 34 on boomer mom and boomer dad having sex and sips

Attached: 1530188217010.png (1167x758, 908K)

top kek

Attached: 1530209349403.jpg (552x800, 107K)

Jfc move out or quit bitching

The bomerina should drink normal coke or be fat for the diet one.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

the 30yr old boomers time is over

This is my nightmare

30 year old boomer here. Why don't you get a job? When I was your age I worked saturdays and I sure as hell didn't live with my parents.

Huh? What'd you say sweetie?

*SCHROOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM*

I'm trying dad

Attached: IMG_0464.png (398x394, 23K)

This is when you tackle him and beat the piss out of him.

Attached: 1529870218386.png (604x717, 814K)

Filling out applications online isn't trying, son. You need to walk in the manager's office, look him in the eye, and give him a firm handshake.

this is too accurate

Attached: 58299911-490E-494D-8E86-D16DD9F767ED.png (233x216, 29K)

But mom, what about Quake?

I don't get it. Did all the Mexicans get deported?

25 year old boomer here, very accurate

LET ME SLEEEEEEEP

Attached: 1527940010652.jpg (393x325, 70K)

Good post, have a bump.

youtube.com/watch?v=i9r_nMzdTu4
BOOMER YEAH
BOOMER USA

I actually did get woken up by someone mowing the lawn outside this morning. My question to them is why aren't they at work? I get all summer off, what's their excuse

every fucking week
weekends as a neet are the worst

>tfw I just got denied a job at the local service station

I have no car, I have limited places where I can walk to

Attached: IMG_0466.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Ah the 1990s. The true golden age of humanity right there. These youngsters just wouldn't understand.

Attached: 1525367650248.jpg (376x349, 22K)

Not having a car is such a disability in the US.

I couldn't have a job or anything because I didn't have a car, I was a carless masturbator for a long time too because I couldn't pick girls up.

They're boomers. They have pensions

When I was your age, I was walking 3 days in to town every day to get to work. No excuse, millennial.

Attached: 1518488234195.png (750x732, 504K)

I need to sleep
Why won't you
Why won't you let me sleep?

If you have a good job you can take days off and no one will care. I've literally sent out an email the day before some games have release that I'll be out of the office so I could just play it all day and no one cares. I do not miss the days of wagecucking at McDonalds.

>albania

23 boomer here. Literally how I got every job ever.

>living with your parents

Id honestly kill myself if i ever had to do that again

When I was your age I took the bus to work, saved my gas money, and bought my first house, paid in full. What's your excuse?

I was in a car accident last month and I had a small gig on a farm helping my ma with yard work, but got let go, I'm stuck now.

/SIG/ - Self Improvement General is a consistent thread on Jow Forums - it covers topics such as getting in shape, navigating the dangerous territory of the "Liberated" woman - dating and marriage, it covers Resume padding, help with smoking and substance abuse, getting back into religion, but most importantly, as I covered earlier, it covers getting and staying in shape and the acquisition of martial skills and gunfighting skills that are valuable in the inevitable racial based conflict to come.

It's usually not front page shit, but in the Catalog

Every white man was born equal, our genetics are by their very nature superior to all vermin with non-white blood.
Our grandparents were your parents and we are your sons, we are the product of your generation, and we are willing to fight and die to keep this country white. This country, that our ancestors forged from nothing, this great dream that all White men are created equal, this civilization that was the most perfected form of governance to grace God's bountiful gift to us.

We are made in your image, but we must be stronger, we must not fall to narcissism, weakness our doubt.

I was born in a town that was 95% white, you were born in a town that was 100% white. Our town was beautiful, life was good, people were born there and died there, raising entire generations
That town is now 56% White and falling rapidly. Crime is rampant, Subhuman fucking filth have taken most of the jobs.

If nothing good can last than let us bring on the end and let us forge anew, the tree of liberty must be satiated with the blood of patriots and tyrants

youtube.com/watch?v=tJWjq76qEIQ
Movie night son, time to watch Serpico and Talladega Nights!

Attached: 1530270684394.jpg (968x645, 154K)

Is that Michelle Obama

27 year old boomer here. Can confirm.
I walked uphill both ways in 24/7/365 blizzards for 2 days to get to my minimum wage job (which i got with a firm handshake). Now, 2 years later i have a house, 5 kids, a wife, and a good ole benz. If i can do it, why cant these damn millenials?

Don't forget the fucking boomer idiot in the garage hitting something with a hammer

Online applications seriously are trash. When I decided to stop being a NEET I applied to two jobs in person. Got an interview with one guy to work as an exterminator. I didn't want to work 12 hour days 6 days a week, told the guy it was too much too soon. He said come back again if I changed my mind. The other place had me fill out an application. A week later they called and wanted me working 3 shifts. Now I work between 5 and 7 shifts each week. I like working better than being a neet.

What city?
My place is looking for more workers

But user, commies dont have jobs.

>sounds of nails being scattered and swearing
>air compressor is on for some reason

Attached: 1530273457025.jpg (500x750, 360K)

Attached: 1522683870785.png (640x480, 20K)

I'm in FL. It's a rural town, so don't bother.

>26 year old boomer here
>put resume online
>get called by recruiters asking me if I want to interview
>Heading to skunk works because of this
When you have a strong skill set they find you

>the neighbor kid with down syndrome playing on her trumpet again
end my life

Attached: 1400475706718 copy.jpg (970x538, 341K)

This one's better
youtu.be/n3NCukRVgXQ

Someone make a female Apustaja of this and add it to the cartoon

>When you have a strong skill set they find you
Everytime you hear someone on Jow Forums complain about not being able to find this is the exact reason
>oh i have 2 years of retail experience
>ive got a degree in history (I REALLY LIKE PARADOX INTERACTIVE)
>vacuuming a car in their drive way for 6 hours

He is even worse than a Jew.

I'm not a boomer and I work a lot of Saturdays, I plan on working tomorrow.

Hello, fellow boomer! God Bless Israel!

BARROWWOW ROAUGH ROAUGH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF BAOROROROW ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Barking-dog_t715.jpg (715x476, 72K)

I just mowed the lawn too, pushmow the size of a football field. I hate it, and grass grows back extremely fast.

Attached: E7EED01A947847B2BCDDCA6FCB61ED58.jpg (720x537, 39K)

>Jolt Cola

feels

Attached: 1528778119729.jpg (480x447, 39K)

This is me, every night. Or I'm here baiting Trumptards for (You)s. What even is my existence?

Okay, but I'm a pussy and a loner. What do?

>Trumptards
cringe