Jow ForumsWhatWasYourRedPill/

Jow ForumsWhatWasYourRedPill/

Attached: what was your redpill.png (420x94, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqcokQgsQCg
youtube.com/watch?v=8WKY8PN85sI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

911, also anthrax

Actually understanding how evolution and genetics work, and realizing that the brain isn't magically immune to evolution.

The Rothschilds

Trayvon martin and Obama

the Quran essentially guiding islam to dominate infidels and the world
Peter Schiff arguing with Occupy Wall Street youtube.com/watch?v=GqcokQgsQCg
feminist propaganda like the wage gap and the patriarchy
finally, trying to reconcile evolution and "race doesn't exist"

Attached: file.png (300x218, 72K)

David Irving

That The Matrix stole that scene from Total Recall

Andrew Breitbart's death.

Being 9 and realizing I was smarter than my mother.
Neighbor using local cop connections to harass my father.
Waco
Ruby Ridge
Getting an F because teacher didnt like the subject matter despite fulfilling assignment obligations.
First union job union head calls me in and tells me to slow down or I'll be let go.
Watching town works put a no parking sign up just to tow my car then they take the sign down.
Too many to count over the years.

When I was a little kid, i saw the power rangers movie with Ivan ooze.

When you think about it his whole thing was being a kike. That's when I knew... kikes man...

Attached: 1530284901197.png (877x754, 344K)

The Greatest Story Never Told

youtube.com/watch?v=8WKY8PN85sI

My Dad telling me about blacks :)

looking at every single country and seeing the same old corruption, division, partisanship, pure anger when they debate with people of other opinions

Podesta emails.

this

Poor service at McDonalds.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 12.21.30 am.png (702x951, 236K)

Spent four years at BlackRock doing some sketchy shit and realized /x/ was actually more right than I thought.

Watching Europe descend into absolute madness

the final red pil is there is no final red pill

user
The final red pills is -you- are the pill.

My based polish grandfather indoctrinating me at 10

>reddit redpill

Attached: Screenshot_20180504-191001_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 484K)

wh*Tes being subhumans

Holy shit user, 20+ years and I never noticed.

Race and IQ

I'd been slowly redpilled on gender, democracy for a long time starting around 23, but what really kicked it into high gear with race realism was this stupid shit. Anything and everything surrounding Trayvon Martin gave me such nigger fatigue that there was no going back

Attached: angry_crowd-1.jpg (2400x1600, 590K)

being shot at in nam and not allowed to shoot back in certain cases. of course we shot back and that got us into trouble, it was then i realized they didnt want to win anything, it was more a proving ground for weapons.

fuck niggers to this day I Want to slaughter everyone I see. only my good nature stops me. but if BLM keeps pushing their day will come.

Rundown?

Been a conspiracy theory enjoyer forever, but mostly for fun. But maybe the biggest redpill was getting into weight loss and discovering the fat acceptance movement. Which only led to learning about other hard marxist groups. Though I knew that these people existed in an abstract sense, it was seeing how they were pushing for control of various media and platforms with the same tactics regardless of cause that alarmed me and caused me to research them, their origins their tactics.

Seeing their beliefs and advocacy go from being fringe to becoming legal policy was, and continues to be, horrifying

Band of Brothers

Attached: redpill.png (201x190, 67K)

Reconnecting to the traditional values of my land and my people.
Discovering the truth of religion.
Also understanding that evolution obviously made us different from other races.

migrant crisis. "With Open Gates" in particular

Think of it like dogs:
just look up human biodiversity dude. People are so fucking brainwashed on this. "All humans are one species so we all have the same cognitive abilities and internal reality maps" NO, we do not. Across all dog breeds there is intense variation in body morphology and brain function. Some dogs are borderline retarded, others are highly intelligent. Some understand space, language and the world in vastly different ways than others. Some are big, some small, some good at one thing, some at other things. And we're talking about all animals that are considered the same species here and can breed with each other. Black African's mostly had languages that had no defined future tense or written form before the Arab's invaded. What do you think that implies about our similar cognitive capacities?

Media articles saying that Trump wanted to ban Muslims from America, that seemed so outlandish that I had to actually hear it and it was just him wanting to restrict immigration from middle eastern countries.

"[Spoiler]Now I wish those articles were true [/Spoiler]"

People celebrating the OJ verdict.

This.

Going through school with a foreign majority class

Attached: 35394206_126797858208042_5831552087355293696_n.jpg (450x300, 38K)

Feminist.

Islam and Gender. I always knew that Islam was bad news, but I figured terrorism wasn't literal Islam, when I discovered what the quran actually contained and the media kept saying religion of peace or 'this isn't real Islam' it made me think what else they are lying about, after that the rest flowed naturally.

As for gender, I had noticed that women would completely switch depending on who they were with, either boyfriend or group, I realised they don't actually have any opinions or convictions, they just parrot the ones that they think the group they are currently in wants to hear, but at the time I figured this was some societal thing even though that makes no sense because no one would dare admit the genders are not the same. So FYI to anyone that thinks they have a redpilled gf, she's just saying what you want to hear. If tomorrow you woke up as a communist she would immediately convert too and there would be no limit to this switching back and forth.

The Malheur terrorists. That was a lot of people's White OJ Moment.

Attached: 1507940254921.jpg (1008x421, 314K)

Federal Reserve

hello new friend.

Check out Mark Passio-Natural Law Seminar for a wider overlook

My most major red pilling was watching Bernie get treated like shit by a party he was literally handing a victory too, and watching him do nothing to stand up for his supporters.

Was the first time I saw a first hand example of the news working overtime with establishment talking points.

Trayvon Martin

Seeing segregation coming back to schools and universities. The complicity of the media stalking private citizens. The idea I can no longer ask a questions without being accused of something horrible.

>undocumented citizens
Seriously though, probably witnessing soldiers buying and shipping off drugs during service time

the nigger Treyvon and the nigger Mike Brown

Charlie Hebdo got the ball rolling, Bataclan cemented it

5th grade my city decided inner city schools failing was racist so they sent the projects on a 45 min bus ride to the suburbs and sent the suburbs on a 1 hour bus ride to the projects. i found heroine needles on the football field almost every day at recess

>summerfag general

Honestly it was Obama Care, I was a super liberal DFL party for life before that.
The blatant lies, and continuing lies.
Finding out that wall street and insurance companies wrote Obamacare.
Ignore flag, are burger.

>Jow Forums
sage

Attached: GettyImages-1161124.0.jpg (1200x800, 151K)

Back in high school when I realized black kids got into colleges just for being black. Also the fact that my school had less than 10 black kids and they were all thugs. I never saw a single fight that didn't involve a nigger

this was literally my life then i found Jow Forums

Attached: pinwokeo.jpg (637x2883, 1.13M)

If Trump would have lost the presidency, and we are here today knowing what we know.

I would've closed my eyes and taken the blue pill to escape the horror to know I lost.

I asked my dad why he had a man in white robes holding a noose tattooed onto his chest.

1 POST BY THIS MEMEFLAGGING FUCKHEAD COLLECTING INTEL
BUMP, DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE
THE MEMEFLAGS MUST BE STOPPED
DON'T LET THESE FAGGOTS WIN
DITCH THIS STUPID FUCKING SLIDE THREAD

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-132925_1.jpg (720x413, 44K)