FRANCE BRINGS BACK CONSCRIPTION!

What are the antifa hippies and "why can't we be like France" libshits going to do now?
sputniknews.com/analysis/201806291065899352-france-compulsory-military-service/

Attached: 1065899410.jpg (1000x541, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=le1zKTOjExw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEEpulUefFc
youtu.be/ZEEpulUefFc
youtube.com/watch?v=3IDyLk_EYdE
sputniknews.com/analysis/201806291065899352-france-compulsory-military-service/
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/the-invisible-committe-now
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>can't wait for the Légion de l'Afrique équatoriale française

>What are the antifa hippies and "why can't we be like France" libshits going to do now?

eh, dodge enlistment?

the only reason that primecuckmister is doing this is becouse french youth is going full RED&BLACK and threatens him will full blown revolution.

look at this video, user. you think does people gonna joint the army? well, then again they might, just not the French army.

youtube.com/watch?v=le1zKTOjExw

Attached: 1-79.jpg (980x617, 456K)

>noguns
>revolution
>trans faggots

Attached: 1471336445057.gif (215x341, 2.72M)

who said there are no guns?

read this book Glenn reviewed. its alleged authors were accused for terrorism for writing it, they are the conceptual engine behind The Movement in France. they explicitly call for taking up arms

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEEpulUefFc

Attached: invisible-thumb.png (800x480, 680K)

holy shit that meme brings me back, 2012 seems like yesterday youtu.be/ZEEpulUefFc

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>revolution
fucking sure basedboy, would love to see you skinny fucks accomplish anything more than some street walk knocking over bins

here they are withguns. ylyl

Attached: 1479662020332.png (918x613, 1.24M)

Antifa as fuck over here. I used to be a Republican till I enlisted. Realized that the military is ran by Hispanics and blacks. Learned true patriotism means fighting un-American traitors and terrorists: Klan, nazis, etc. Your point?

Good idea, France. Recruit those young millennial libs and immigrants and teach them bonds of brotherhood and combat skills. They'll need them in the coming war against neo-nazis

HON HON HON!!!

Attached: watch-out-pol.gif (480x269, 3.95M)

Yup

Attached: 250px-Redneck_Revolt_logo.jpg (250x250, 22K)

Great idea! Now you will give all the Muslims free combat and weapon training

>lever-action
>level not cropped from background

Attached: 1481472475824.gif (320x240, 3.5M)

they need to just machine gun all them to death in the streets a few times. dead serious

It will be comfy if it does go apeshit there, the liveleak of femboy faggot frogs running in their high-heels in a drunken stupor will probably be election-day tier.

>who said there are no guns?
i dont need a fucking gun , ive got a 240wat plasma rifle that will saw through them like butter.

fuck off antifag, we find u in the barracks and kill you in your sleep.

honestly shit like this terrifies me, when you start to see non whites making up the majority of the military its time to panick

French army at the enlisted level is anti semitic as fuck and would probably hang your ass for being a communist though.

stupid bootlicker, i know you would very much like to give the state total control but guess what? no everybody in France has a BDSM fetish like you..

i guess when your father whipped you with his belt when you were little got your little dick hard then huh?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Doesn't Sweden have this mandatory military training too? It doesn't help them at all.

Attached: 56bf2eacf93fd09700e3d05146634c01052ecccfe409529318fce3ac931ee95d.jpg (531x505, 49K)

>sputnik
FAKE NEWS

Kek, this will be a back door to Muslim recruitment and migrant citizenship. In ten years you'll have a permanently settled class of Arab and African Muslims with military training who will then be pushed into the (((EU Army))) to point guns at white Christians. Guaranteed.

Conscript all the nigger refugees (legitimate French citizens) and send them all back to die in the middle east.

no you dont faggot.
240w is enough for a burn. To cut something serious you'll need thousands of watts.
Go research steel cutting lasers.
t. owns a laser cutter.

This.

No, his plan right now is to have a mandatory but only four week period for teens with the option to extend the period to up to a year.
Anyway you can already apply for citizenship by joining our armed forces if you can speak French. If you don't you can try the legion.

You're too busy having a field day cuz you failed the white glove. Oh, and I enlisted a long time ago, now you call me "sir." Here we are in Syria fighting ISIS alongside the ypg/antifa

Attached: YPG_and_US_army_Hassaka_1-5-2017.jpg (766x428, 58K)

meme flag larping. kek.

>Legion
Doesn't the Legion use French to communicate?

if anyone thinks the army instilled Love Of Nation they're dead wrong.

link

youtube.com/watch?v=3IDyLk_EYdE

They teach you to use French.

and have yet to shoot someone with them. there wont be any of you left if all you do is walk around in the open while grandpas point service rifles at you from inside apartment buildings.

hi please acknowledge my post, scroll up to find it

it had an anime girl attached to it, Nep from the Nepgear videogame series.

Attached: 17.png (540x632, 411K)

---BAIT---

do not reply

>while your country is white get rid of conscription so generations of white boys never learn shit
>as soon as muslim population starts getting big and has a big fertility rate enforce conscription so all those young muslims get military training

I don't even know if I should laugh or cry

Attached: paris2050.jpg (2500x1674, 2.39M)

This is actually depressing. I have been thinking about mandatory service in the us just to spread the culture and attitude of the service.

It will just be a glorified summer camp, the conscripts are 16 yo and it will only last one month.

>sputniknews.com/analysis/201806291065899352-france-compulsory-military-service/

They need people now? Maybe I will have an easier time getting into the Legion, I will buy my ticket today!!!

god damn you people are nothing but slaves,

>spread the culture and attitude of the service.

disgusting, why dont you go work at Starbucks, they can teach you " the culture and attitude of the service."

>Yes, sir. would you like latte or cappuccino?

yikes...

Attached: 1526432047255.jpg (570x460, 145K)

*sends hundred of thousands of niggers to Africa under (((human rights guarding))) and leaves them there*

Nothing personnel, dark skin.

Wrong they didn't get terrorism charges for writing invisible commuter shit, they got charged for actually carrying out bombings you retard

future America everybody

they said they sabotaged train lines and got totally acquitted.

the prosecution got BTFO

they just wrote their 3th book

>Organizing revolutionarily entails a subtle interplay between the visible and the invisible, the public and the clandestine, the legal and the illegal. We have to accept that our struggle is essentially criminal, since in this world everything has become criminalizable. Even the militants who go in aid of the migrants have to use clever tricks to evade the surveillance of which they are the object, before they can act freely. A revolutionary force can be constructed only as a network, a step at a time, by relying on sure friendships, by furtively establishing unanticipated ties even within the enemy apparatus. This is how the “tanzikiyat” were formed in Syria, as a web of little autonomous pockets of revolutionaries that would later become the backbone of popular self-organization. In their day, the first French Resistance networks didn’t do things differently. In the case of Syria as in the old maquis, by successfully reclaiming urban districts and areas of the countryside, by establishing relatively secure zones, it became possible to go beyond the stage of discrete, anonymous activity on the part of little groups. “Life is in the use, not in the time,” as Manouchian put it.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/the-invisible-committe-now

Attached: 36189297_1582279761883199_4935496741177786368_n.jpg (720x469, 43K)

>young millennial libs and immigrants
>bonds of brotherhood
Oh like what? adding each other on facebook?

The policy is just an attempt at binding together the immigrants and native french as a people.

well, its not gonna work

>All that is left of unity is nostalgia, but it speaks more and more loudly. Candidates present themselves as wanting to restore the national greatness, to “Make America Great Again” or “set France back in order.” Everywhere, they promise therefore to reconstruct the national unity by force. But the more they “divide” by going on about the “feeling of belonging,” the more the certainty spreads of not being part of the whole they have in mind. To mobilize panic in order to restore order is to miss what panic contains that is essentially dispersive. The process of general fragmentation is so unstoppable that all the brutality that will be used in order to recompose the lost unity will only end up accelerating it, deepening it and making it more irreversible. When there’s no longer a shared experience, apart from that of coming together again in front of the screens, one can very well create brief moments of national communion after attacks by deploying a maudlin, false, and hollow sentimentality, one can decree all sorts of “wars against terrorism,” one can promise to take back control of all the “zones of unlawfulness,” but all this will remain a BFM-TV newsflash at the back of a kebab house, and with the sound turned off. This kind of nonsense is like medications: for them to stay effective, it’s always necessary to increase the dose, until the final neurasthenia sets in.

the times of unity are long past

>french youth is going full RED&BLACK
It's only becoming Black racially, you idiot. And religiously Muslim too.

Attached: non-muslim.png (327x603, 21K)

This is actually a pathetic atempt to integrate niggers and other non-European minorities. Also I bet jews have been excluded from it.

S-someone, stop him! He's going full centrist!

Attached: hdwl5e4ysef01.jpg (1200x819, 81K)