FATHER OF RAMOS CONFIRMED NSA SPOOK

What will come out of this anons?
Was the shooter another glownigger like David Hogg?

Attached: 1530235633854.jpg (1043x736, 193K)

Bump

I was wondering what was being slid with those retarded 30 y/o boomer threads. I had to go deep to see this.

No, the important thing to note here is that the shooter is mixed-race. Cruz, Ridges, those two mutts in CA and OR whose names I forget. The Armenian mutt in Canada with the truck. Other than the Vegas Boomer, most of the non-idealogical attacks the last few years have been miscegenated mongrels.
This is no coincidence, race-mixing produces confused and alienated people who can never fit in anywhere.

Rodgers, not Ridges, fuck.

Go to sleep user. It's just a coincidence

It wasn't an ideological attack like the Unabomber. He had a personal grudge. No manifesto, do long confession.

He simply thought the newspaper fucked him in the ass and ruined his reputation.

Ah man *yawn* I'm too tired to read this. We should all just go to bed, I'm sure it'll still be here in the morning. Zzzz

I’m a mutt and I know this feel

Attached: 99776608-30A8-4B3B-8283-7D5AB40D4502.jpg (1024x766, 146K)

That's exactly the guy the glowniggers want though. Push him over the edge and there's only that small act that is vulnerable to discovery.

It shares a lot of features with previous false flags, and looks a whole lot like a false flag.

Cruz, Rogers,Canadian incel didn't sue their bullies, their schools, or try to resolve their beefs peacefully.

This dude hired a lawyer to sue the paper for libel. Then he pursued an appeal. He couldn't win against the corporate lawyers.

He then went postal.

Any chance that Ramos is jewish like Nick Cruz?

People will realize it as another liberal attack.

Trump supporters shot in capital on flag day - communists
Trump supporters shot at a country concert in Vegas by communists
Trump supporters shot at church by communists
Trump supporters' children shot at school by communists

Then ...
WE get revenge

Attached: C3sX96hUMAIJjOW.jpg (400x285, 57K)

need a picture of Ramos getting the mkultra treatment, like adam lanza

Attached: 459541797.jpg (594x395, 109K)

if you think Cruz is jewish you need some glasses, mr. mgoo

Possible. But it's likely that personal debt and #metoo shit pissed him.

> accused of stalking
> newspaper takes woman's side
> forced into plea deal
> newspaper turns you into local creep
> can't get dates anymore
> people think you're a sex offender
> would have to move to have a normal life
> get in debt suing newspaper
> newspaper and writers protected by corporate lawyers
> lose in court
> end up with nothing,lost reputation, and hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal debts

Fucker flipped out.

I think it's more of the media pushing a narrative.

He literally said his mother was jewish

Attached: Χωρίς τίτλο.png (1341x661, 784K)

STOP MUTTPOSTING PLEASE

THINK OF THE JOURNALISTS

I want the psychological histories of these last few attacks and the drugs they were on. I'm fairly certain most of the shooter level events are spurned on by coming off of an ssri in combination with horsehead in the bed style treatment from spooks to push people over the tipping point.

bump

I would bet money he had no clue who his real mother was. His teacher said he was hispanic. Cruz was borderline mentally retarded.

Cruz said he was adopted, and that his original family was a Russian Jewish one. That's what the boy says, and that's what I'll go with too

his reaction to them stems from his mixed breed though.

Same half jew here but the wrong half jew Dad literally tells me I'm not a jew but I know I'll never really be white. Thanks Kalergi you fucker.
>Too smart to just be a goyim cattle
>Too white to take advantage of them
Life is pain.

you crazy

Attached: sam hyde.jpg (474x266, 19K)

Yeah, how dare I read the news

Cruz looked like a beaner to me I didn't see any asiatic or slavic features in him.

What the fuck happened to all the reports on the suspect having no fingerprints?

How many NSA fags are in this thread right now?

Cruz looked like a horrid atrocidad, there could be anything in that thing

Another nigger nogging ?

>race mixing produces confused alienated people.
So dies unmitigated migration, where everyone is so different, no one has anything in common. It takes deep communication between individuals to maintain and advance a civilization. We are moving backwards. The stars move further away with each new arrival.
>wasting energy trying to appease strangers that speak another tongue.
>wasting resources on unwilling belligerent student immigrants.
>wasting university education on social science/anti-white curriculum.

he was just a schizo

imagine my shock

Attached: 1524915050264.jpg (480x360, 13K)

bump

they probably lied so they could bring attention to their facial recognition CSI shit