@JillianBHughes
@HallieJackson
@EamonJavers
@jonkarl
@Rkrahenbuhl
@ElizLanders
@RichLatendresse
Who is "Q"? Ask Sara Sanders.

Attached: Its Time 3.jpg (1200x1736, 214K)

@Kevinliptakcnn
@CordeliaSkyNews
@JoyCTV
@AlliemalCNN
@markpmeredith
@danmericaCNN
@vmontoroCSPAN
@SaraMurray
@KellyO
@tarapalmeri
@jparkABC
@JordynPhelps
@abbydphillip
@FPizarro_DC
@johnrobertsFox
@janrodrigueztv
@ArletteSaenz
@SteveScully
@ChrisSheridan34
@BBCJonSopel
@JessicaStoneTV
@AmberCStrong

Attached: Its Time.jpg (640x736, 115K)

@SteveScully
@ChrisSheridan34
@BBCJonSopel
@JessicaStoneTV
@AmberCStrong
@margarettalev
@kaylatausche
@ScottThuman
@CeciliaVega
@alivitali
@kwelkernbc
@christinawilkie
@JenniferWishon
@TreyYingst
@jeffzeleny
@Acosta
@JohnGizzi

Attached: 1506252134939.jpg (2560x1600, 1.08M)

OK, that's impressive. On it.

Is this board completely dead now? What in the Hell has happened here?

You. Your type is what happened here. Go back to posting in bait threads schizo

Also, what is it that you're advocating here? Be specific

List of all WH Correspondents twitter accounts. Asking them a very simple question to ask Sara Sanders. Copy/Paste, Tweet. If it's a LARP, then let's get it settled.

Plan and simple.

This is the dumbest shit I've seen all day.

I don't fuckin need to know who's Q as long as it works.

Not sure why? Either:
1. Q is a larp (easily verified!!)
2. Q is not a larp (BIG BIG fucking problems in the world)

Wouldn't you want to know? Honestly. Wouldn't you?

Look at the arrests and the shit that’s been exposed bro. No way Q is a larp at this point. The child sex trafficking crowd has been REALLY FUCKING HIT lately

I sure would like to know...

Attached: 290d3c7081d2062a7ddf2e305bd276b4fdb91ba847d12d7eeeb92a7071e3a4ab.png (295x640, 520K)

"Q clearance is the highest level of top secret, we dont answer any questions relating to it".

Oh, I'm with ya. I'm just here asking anons what in the actual fuck it's going to take for them to:
1. Log into twitter
2. Copy/Paste this shit from the thread
3. Wait for a reply DIRECTLY FROM THE WH.

:)

Attached: 1518013645236.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Q has asked us why (((they))) don't simply ask? So, we're pushing for it, now:

Attached: QProofs - Just ASK.png (449x634, 27K)

Attached: IMG_20180619_235502.jpg (1440x2560, 792K)

Q SAID SO!!!!!!!! OMG COLD READING TECHNIQUES BTFO

I believe Q mentioned this yesterday right? Asking why NO mainstream media of ANY KIND (including guys like Hannity and Tucker) NEVER ever mention him. It is weird isn’t it?

What shit? All the names and "Who is Q?"

The twitter names are a list of WH Correspondents. If they ask the question, it will be LIVE, and directed at Sara Sanders. That's the play, here. Q is daring us to taunt the MSM into doing this.

Why the fuck not? Log into your twitters, and let's see which WH Press person is going to to be the first to do it?

THIS.

Exactly, why not? Let's hear what the WH says about it. But these correspondents won't ask. That's the game here. They're scared to open this up to the public.

check’d godspeed

Attached: D9C7CE26-FC95-4462-8267-C64519C59A7F.png (2048x1536, 289K)

I agree that the deep state exists, which is basically an oligarchy that has major influence and works to further it's own goals. It was a big coup to elect someone that wasn't one of the secret club of good-ol-boys. The fact that Trump was able to be elected shows they don't have complete control over the US. It would be great if he could Drain the Swamp.

Where I disagree is in regards to this whole Q phenomena. I was in the beginning threads when CBTS started to gain traction. The proofs that were provided were dubious at best. I think there are a couple options for the true nature of Q:

Attached: 1517792373407.png (850x1200, 1.07M)

>The people working with Trump understand his base and need them to continue to believe that he is on a vendetta in Washington. The Q operation is a psyop created to continue the support from his follow base that got him elected. To "keep the faith". In reality he is simply acting as a president would act, if he wasn't just a puppet of the deep state.

>Someone, such as a professional reporter, that's really "in the know" is making predictions about the future and wrapping it in puzzles. Because the puzzle is open ended, you are free to solve it anyway you want, then look back in time and then convince yourself that you were solving it correctly. Similar to the way that TV psychics operate.

>It's a giant troll that started as a joke and continues to have traction because a portion of the population is just that desperate. Considering the fact that it started on Jow Forums, then was moved to cripple chan of all places, (with a fake trip code no less) gives creedence that it was a clever troll.

Could be a combination of all 3.

Attached: 1500565368136.jpg (600x840, 121K)

Let's get the question out there, then. Settle once and for all.

Go for it.

The thing is though, I bet no one official will even respond. It's like this clip of Louis C.K. asking Donald Rumsfeld if he's a lizard. Even if he was he wouldn't answer, and if he wasn't then he wouldn't answer because it's a ridiculous question. Either way, I don't think you're going to get an official yes or no.

youtube.com/watch?v=XH_34tqxAjA

Attached: 1528638494114.jpg (777x1024, 125K)

Or...
>It's real. All of it.

I’m banned from twatter

It’s real. That’s why they won’t ask. Because the minute they do, EVERYONE WILL KNOW

Y not. Made these and the twit handle tippytopshapeusa so Im game
#iamQ
#weareQ
#tippytopshapeusa

All to #MAGA

Attached: #iamQ 6 12 2018.jpg (264x289, 83K)

>it's the muhjoo newfag with a freckles fetish
off yourself, jew

>I was in the beginning threads when CBTS started to gain traction. The proofs that were provided were dubious at best.
I was too user, but I disagree with you here. I've posted in almost all the big LARP threads over the last 4 years or so and Q is on a whole different level. If it's a fraud someone is investing a lot of time or money into this intricate puzzle, posting cryptic but well thought-out messages that have made me stop and think more than a few times.

I did not deny anything being "real", what I said is there are plenty of alternative theories that make sense.

Attached: ThisPassesAsProofinCBTS.png (1140x830, 249K)

The Trump administration wouldn't have the time, motivation, or resources to create a PsyOp designed to keep the faith? What about a some sort of Open Society Foundation group like CTR?

Attached: shareblue shills.png (1880x3056, 3.09M)

>checked megahitlerdubs
That's a possibility user, but I think Trump's rallies would be packed with or without Q.

Make another account!

Someone took time to break up for copypasta w enuff characters to add #whoisQ

Attached: DONTSAY #tippytopshapeUSA.jpg (1920x1080, 871K)

Did. They fucking banned again. They must track ip