> Italians bring pasta, pizza, wine, stromboli, ravioli
> Muslims bring coffee, chocolate, hummus, falafel, kabob
> Africans bring biscuits, collared greens, mashed potatoes, cornbread
> Indians bring curry, chicken masala, tandoori chicken
> Jews bring bagels, matzo balls, borscht, chicken soup, figs
> Canadians bring poutine, maple syrup, bacon, Maine lobster, cheese fondue
> Japanese bring sushi, tofu, ramen, rice cakes

> White people bring frozen TV dinners, Great Value brands, stale beer

So exactly what are the arguments for a white-majority America again?

Attached: 1517982904278.gif (379x387, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> White people bring frozen TV dinners, Great Value brands, stale beer

LMAO

You know that trailer trash cuisine would grow old after a while

Kill wh*TEy

Attached: IMG_9806.jpg (320x369, 59K)

Han majority is the only way forward

youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ

Attached: BA154F38-5F11-4808-864F-E1473FBF6A9E.jpg (768x1024, 124K)

Exactly. To the average Trump supporter, Olive Garden is the most authentic Italian food they've ever had

Attached: 1516144219204.jpg (678x671, 174K)

>Diversity
>Food
yawn

We have all those things we dont need the people anymore

>Muslims
>Coffee
No

Brazilians bring Pão de Queijo, Feijoada, Maniçoba, Pato com tucupi

Brazilian cuisine is more than just monkey soup.

Mmmm the nonmnoms they are so tasty they are so good, so yummy, yummy in my tummy. Fuck my country fuck my race fuck my people I want kebab. Oh yes yes yes all I want is for the food to be yummy and also cummies. Food cummies and distraction like netflix. Oh yes rape white girls, muhamad and Paco have as many kids as you can we will pay for it. I love food.

Exactly, Brazil is a beautiful land with a beautiful culture

Reddit tier bait thread

of course you would have an image of Porkchoppo in a post about food

Attached: ochako omnom.gif (400x255, 510K)

>basing your political beliefs ON FOOD of all things
Leftism is a mental illness.

We bring bacon.The real mans food.

>Culture is food
Nice try faggot. In all fields.

Beautiful when it comes to nature, plant and animal life, etc.

Has so many types of cuisine it is a gastronomic paradise...each region has its own specialties.

Fucking shithole when it comes to corruption and large cities.

>You should let me and my family of 400 roaches enter your country without question because you drink coffee

Attached: korean tv german car.jpg (730x600, 121K)

>the only argument I have for multiculturalism is food

The absolute state of the left everybody. Btw, white people are just as fucking capable of cooking all of those foods; being brown doesn’t magically make you capable of cooking different foods.

Attached: 3E5B02E5-499F-46AB-90D5-F6F9E85231B9.jpg (840x869, 129K)

Fuck off, chinks are mongrels.

Attached: The History of China.png (800x1672, 209K)

So, how do you concile the fact that you're posting as a non country, which you consider as one since you supposedly have a different culture from Spaniards but still advocate for the destruction of one race and culture just because you want to have a cum filled kebab after you've gone clubbing?
Faggot.

>Africans bring biscuits, collared greens, mashed potatoes, cornbread
All of those are wypipo food. Collard greens come from Greece.

> Canadians bring poutine, maple syrup, bacon, Maine lobster, cheese fondue
> Canadians bring Maine lobster
> Maine lobster

Attached: mongol.jpg (800x600, 36K)

Pretty interesting as the only cuisine in Canada comes from Quebec...85% of the world's maple syrup comes from Quebec.

The anglo part of Canada does not have much to brag about when it comes to food.

Maine lobster????

Need I say more

Attached: gmavD3G.png (1060x722, 33K)

>White people bring dry fermented fish

We got some great food meme-flager.

Attached: strömming.jpg (1200x800, 454K)

*lye fermented fish

>Greeks
>white

>Italians bring pasta, pizza, wine, stromboli, ravioli
Stromboli is a volcanic island near Sicily, i have no idea what you're trying to say

Sage

Swedish friend made me a sandwich with that stuff, traditional Swedish style....

Not great but not bad.
Would not have again but glad I tasted.
I was told it is an old school method to preserve fish, very interesting method to say the least

>Africans bring biscuits, collared greens, mashed potatoes, cornbread
That is all either derivative of English or Irish food. Real African food is wacky as hell, and there's significant differences between west, east, and north african food.

You know I can go on the Internet and type in
>how to make lo mein
go to the store, buy the ingredients, and cook it, enjoy it. and never hear 'u wan egrool??'

What do you mean when you say white people? You have a racist backwards view of whites I think

Sheppards pie, yorkshire puddings, beef wellingtons, haggis. I could go on.

It is an American-Italian dish...pretty much the entire list is the same....

Also true for the "Chinese cuisine"

Broccoli & Beef is more of a Chinese Buffet meal...in China is would be Mystery meat & road side weeds.

Attached: troll line.jpg (225x225, 9K)

They would actually bring Yams, Okra and Sorghum.

The japanese have all or most of this without being displaced by spics, niggers, and arabs, and without having their cities infested with ghettos, no-go zones, and rape gangs.

I'm always sad when images like these don't have ancient filenames to go with them.

my dad fucks me while i sleep

Attached: 1527748483310.jpg (720x514, 76K)

>varied food is more important than existence

oh, my bad, you are a flaggot.

Sage.

You do know you have an ID that stays the same regardless of whatever memeflag you use, right?
Saged and reported

Tell them to shove it up their their ass so they can journey back to where they came from with taco in the asshole or something

Just found the wording a bit interesting, theres a great deal maple syrup in Maine as well.

Attached: maine.jpg (263x191, 5K)

>he thinks all of these bastardized versions of these dishes are in any way authentic and not highly altered to appeal to white people

Attached: 490BED89-1893-47DB-9C90-A02CEA41A07E.jpg (228x216, 24K)

>I'm a greedy fatass who cannot stop eating exotic food therefore your heritage must be erased
German bakery and butchery alone has more distinct variants than the entirety of Asian food. It's just rice and ramen with spicy shit sauces and vegetables.

Maine, Vermont, Ontario and Quebec...some in New York state

That is where all the maple syrup of the world comes from.

The colder the climate the sweeter the maple syrup.

I love that stuff.
Sugar shack every year with the senpai.

It is, they used to ferment and store it it large wooden vessels to be eaten later in the year when food was scares. (Not pic but a local museum has one of these vessels, > 1 meter diameter.)

>biscuits, collared greens, mashed potatoes, cornbread

Those are not African. None of those are African foods.
They were considered to be Negro food by Northerners when Southern blacks in the USA would come up north to be free and took their cuisine with them, it was mistakenly attributed to blacks simply because the average northerner didn't know any other southerners.
But it's really just southern food.
Except for mashed potatoes. The English and Irish ate that before America was even colonized....
And South Americans ate it for thousands of years before that...ditto for cornbread.

African food is stuff like mashed yams and melon soup. You should know this stuff. Some of your nations staple dishes originate in Africa.

Also why would you claim that maine lobster is Canadian? Lobsters are hundreds of millions of years old and you picked one that's literally named for a place that isn't in Canada.
Bacon has been eaten in Europe and elsewhere for thousands of years. It's a cut of meat. An example of an actual Canadian dish would be moose Tourtiere, which can be wildly varied depending on whether or not the moose was harvested at the start of spring or at various other times of the year.
There are various other inaccuracies as well, such as Italians not actually inventing pasta, they just (arguably) perfected it for the European palette.

I get that you want to either troll Jow Forums or set up t-balls for it, but please tighten your list up.

t. Tremendous fatass

>okra
Fair
>yams and sorghum
Found in multiple parts of the world, so that claim can't exclusively applied as African food

Post some pics of that, i have never heard of brazillian cuisine

I find that very interesting.
I love to read about culinary oddities so I had to try the Scandanavian delight.

Interestingly enough...saw a video of a Nordic politician opening a can of surströmming on a rooftop because of the smell but it should be opened in a bucket of water: submerge the can and open under water...

The most fucked up culinary delight I would NEVER try:

Arctic Canada: Kill a moose, birds, small animals...remove organs of the moose, insert small animals inside, sow the body and bury...let ferment for up to a year....dig up and dig in.

>what is a recipe: the post

Attached: 1476962365435.jpg (561x480, 107K)

True but I base myself on the cuisine of the Brazilian Quilombos. Freed slave colonies that were allowed to have their own communities here in Brazil. They often grow heirloom crops they brought from Africa.

Okra is prominent, yams and sorghum as well.

We traveled the globe in search of new foods. They just followed us home looking for gibs. All in all it was not worth it. Nogs are worse than the best muh foods are good.

Instead of obsessing over demographics that we can't change, we need to focus on what really matters:
raising a healthy family

You fucking braindead memeflag gutter trash
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
Here's your delicious ethnic food, take your bait to whatever shithole you came from

Excuse me, white americans invented the burger, the single most important piece of a person's dietary needs

Your ID stays the same you autistic faggot

not sure if you can call german immigrants american but white is correct

It's the same leaf that always makes these threads. Stop fucking feeding him
>anime girl
>vagina-tier argument

came to post this, and nachos are literally an american invention

Italians and Canadians are white my nigga, also a bik chunk of the jews and mexicans from america and europe are heavily mixed with whites.... .

> White-majority
> America

>We bring bacon.
pork is so bad for you after WWI the FDA came out and declared that only niggers should eat it

Nigga just use a recipe book. We don't need shitskins in our physical proximity in order to make their food.

Functional society where you aren't raped and murdered every other hour.

This is the gayest argument for allowing yourself to be replacement genocided and constantly attacked by the Derp State fake news.
You think I cant cook my own ethnic foods?
Half of those are dogshit anyway.

>african food
>lists well known SOUTHERN foods that niggers also like
Youre not even good at this
Are .02$ worth it?

Nah, fuck that. Kebab takes precedence.

Imagine spending half of your life at the gym getting roided up to end up with a 6/10 and brag about it.

Do you really think your wypipo slanders earn you anytjing?
Fuck your gay argument

That's true, I was thinking only in reference to North American slaves.

L M A O

Africans bring a gun to rob you

We must gas the whites to secure a safer future for black people and Muslims.

SAMEFAGGUNG THIS HARD LMAOOO

Attached: 29874983.png (675x534, 119K)

Uh,...what is steak, potatoes and burgers? Ribs? Do you not bbq with your friends you poorfag?

Why are you shills risking your life for a few dollars? I hope it was worth it.
SAGE

The national dish of Brazil, Feijoada, is basically a black slave creation made up of beans and pig parts the slave owners did not eat...ears, trotters and the like.

Best thing I have eaten from the pig comes from a German delicacy I tried in the South of Brazil...pig knee...yes...the fucking knee...delicious as fuck

What did the black in NA use as a main protein?

Most of these are in black culture because its what was popular among southern whites

You've just wrote they brought pasta, pizza, wine, stromboli, ravioli, poutine, maple syrup, bacon, Maine lobster, cheese fondue

>What did the black in NA use as a main protein?
My best guess would be a lot of the same. Pork and chicken offall like you mention. Can't say for sure because, obviously, I'm not black slave lmao.

Hey, here's something for you: any food item can be made by any member of any culture/race/ethnicity. You can cut out that "we need because who else will make our " shit out any time.

This is a slide thread. Stop replying to it.

Attached: Capture.png (288x893, 207K)

>lists italians separate from white people

fuck off

Attached: basedmussolini.jpg (850x400, 81K)

If western cuisine sucked ass the why to foreign countries trip over themselves to establish our restaurants in their countries?

Attached: a32.gif (480x270, 1.33M)

I hope you choke to death on hummus flavored matzo balls.

Attached: tasty nigger food.webm (480x320, 2.88M)

Have you forgotten the seafood from The Maritimes you pleb

Attached: disappointment.gif (300x255, 37K)

Attached: 1518825019935.jpg (739x900, 101K)

>Olive Garden is the most authentic Italian food they've ever had
lmao thats niggers afte rthe 90s olive garden is basically fast food at this point. niggers think its authentic Italian food

Ummm white girl pussy, BTFO.

>>Canadians bring poutine, maple syrup, bacon, Maine lobster, cheese fondue
>>White people bring frozen TV dinners, Great Value brands, stale beer
Canadians are white you faggot, specifically the ones who made the foods you referenced.

My family has a mapl syrup farm in New York from the 1700-1800 hundreds

> We created a recipe you use... Therefore you have to let infinity of us into the country...

What kind of logic is that?

>DUDE
>FOOD
>LMAO
we all know you're a shart

Well fuck my wife and call me Daquan. Guess I'm a nigger then.

>British '''''''bacon'''''''

Attached: 1510308372494.png (736x736, 284K)