Jews

What is their end game and why? What are they getting out by ruining western civilisation? Genuine question, I am not doubting that this is all happening, it cleary is. But why?

Thanks.

Attached: 92B21874-AF53-4324-AF23-988E9BA76717.jpg (600x600, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

noahidenations.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Zionist_Organization
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
youtube.com/watch?v=zy0b9e40tK8
youtube.com/watch?v=6k2U8JRxV-A
tomatobubble.com/id695.html
wildboar.net/multilingual/easterneuropean/russian/literature/articles/whofinanced/whofinancedleninandtrotsky.html
strangeside.com/russo-japanese-war-financed-by-jacob-schiff/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not? Wh*tes suck.

Attached: 1530151983460.jpg (750x900, 565K)

Revenge for Jesus.

No.

Attached: CC53DDFC-E48F-40D4-9990-FE391A34CD97.jpg (459x1024, 113K)

Is that it? Why white people then? Christianity isn’t a European religion.

Insane amounts of money through usury.

Cain was a moral fuck up who produced more moral fuck ups. They made a religion to justify their homosexuality and degeneracy just whites built Christianity to suit them. Decay and nobility are natural enemies so they target white Christians. Something something DEUS VULT

There you go, op. There’s the answer to your question that took me two years to find. It’s simply good vs evil.

This guy gets it
BUMP

Even if you don’t believe whites are Israelites the white race is the one that built the religion and its two millennia of theological tradition.

>resourcing from a Jewish book to explain European demographics
Christianity isn’t fucking European.

See

Seems a pretty stupid thing to do though doesn’t it? Make the whites “build” Christianity, which for the most part is based on Pagan values then destroy it all.

>Christianity isn't a European religion
A sword isn't a European invention, the modern lion isnt a british creature and dragons don't even exist.

At some point a culture becomes its own thing. Unless you're so postmodern that you want to throw off everything that got you here in order to be a faggot

Well it’s a retarded idea.
It still doesn’t answer the question though, why are they doing that? Build and destroy is a stupid idea that’s profits no one including the Jews.

(((They))) didn’t make whites build it. They hate it because it’s antidegeneracy. At some point you have to undo the semantic tricks and separate the jews from Jesus or else history makes no sense.

>What is their end game
Extra crispy

There are 2 types of Jews:

-the ones who believe the talmud. The know Jesus Christ walked on this earth, but believe and teach that He performed His Miracles through Egyptian black magic(srs) and goyim are too stupid to realize it.

-prideful atheists who let the IQ meme go to their head and fell for bigbang/abiogenesis and think goyim are too stupid to realize it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180603-035405_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 593K)

>not understanding the metaphysics of European folklore

>Build and destroy is a stupid idea that’s profits no one including the Jews.

I have to say this every day now because of you idiots: parasites kill their hosts and just find a new host.

t. Literally billions of years of nature.

The only degenerate behaviour I know is coming from Christianity. As I said, it’s a retarded thing to to introduce a religion, which was introduced into the late stages of the Roman Empire (even more proof we didn’t need Christianity to be anti-degenerate) then use that to destroy it.

Attached: 366B90EA-64FB-48FC-A27B-FA5D8F6C87E7.jpg (750x471, 406K)

>dragons don't exist.
>[inhales sharply]

Attached: Dragon5Desert.jpg (1150x671, 538K)

Urgh, then answering me this smart ass, why do they do that? Why are they like that? It’s funny because I don’t see Jews in China or the Far East, which has the same if not more resources than the West.
Is it really just a will for power? Chimps like controlling their packs like this.

>The only degenerate behaviour I know is coming from Christianity.

Give it up for the extremely observant and active user from Jow Forums everybody. Everyone clap for this man.

Attached: 1524506796095.jpg (361x361, 34K)

Im gonna let you in on a little secret but don't tell anybody ok?

Jews don't look Asian enough to fit in over there.

Nothing much, really. Just endless weirdness and parasitism. Have you seen their base? Like the “average Jew”? Judaism is just a very, very, very old Middle Eastern cult whose majority membership are people descendant of Western Russia. Weird-ass people who belong to a weird-ass cult doing weird-ass shit.

Jews have been desperate to get back to the reign of solomon.
>temple
>righteous nations who follow the laws of noah, but are forbidden to read the torah themselves
>goyim animals pay tribute to jew master
It's how to go about accomplishing it that's tricky. In ezra-nehemiah, and malachi, the priests and levites split into 2 seperate factions (one wants jews married to gentiles to divorce the gentile, one bleieves that divorce is wrong) hence the pharisees and saduccees. They never returned to the old glory of solomon's temple. So some of them(orthodox/reform) believe that they are exiled among the nations until they have coverted the world to the noahide laws (communism/UN apparently) noahidenations.com/
Too much sauce, you'll have to research more yourself.

Attached: talmud.png (1158x1621, 355K)

Their plan isn't merely to ruin the West, I mean, it's sort of happening as a side-effect of their meddling, but really they are just trying to take over power. Jews are the Communist party. What happened to Russia 100 years ago is a blueprint for how jews do their dirty work. In a way, Russia was a sacrifice for the rest of the West. Hitler woke up because of what happened in Russia for example. At the moment, we aren't being blind-sided by the jews because we have Russia as a reference for how jews take over a nation state. Why do they do this? It's a just a power grab. "Power-tripping" is very common amongst jews. They want power. It feels good to them. I would say, more so than an average person. Whereas a human might employ some self-restraint and discipline when coming to power, jews just give in to that feeling and go on massive ego trips. They don't care if the West is completely ruined, as long as they can sit on top as the ruling party, that's all that matters.

Literally not even an argument. If you actually understood your Jewish religion you’d realise the traditions and standards are based in Pagan. Why? Well it makes sense to have an controlled family unit when the long European winters come about when resources are little.

>implying they need to be at a country to control it
International clique and all?

>What is their end game and why?
Petite redhead gf

This guy gets it
BUMP

Seems the most logical argument.

>If you actually understood your Jewish religion you’d realise the traditions and standards are based in Pagan.
lol, you are greatly misinformed.

Nationalism is good for the people, but bad for outsiders. Jews have been the eternal outsider ever since they were first driven out of Palestine. So they push for policies that help outsiders (i.e. them) at the expense of the people.

What a strange, strange religion, but again why? What’s in their DNA to act like this?

Idk why you attack Christianity though.

The other faction is the Zionists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Zionist_Organization
These are ones that support Israel. It's important to note that they all more or less support their worst jewish enemy more than their best gentile friend. These were the ones who started ww1, the bolshevik revolution in russia, and the 1917 german-jewish uprising, great depression.
Look, up jacob schiff, abba kovner, dorothy schiff, theodor herzl.

Attached: 1530274530652.jpg (2000x1709, 569K)

There's google. Read the Culture of Critique which is a great introduction. It's not that easy to summarize because there are several layers to it. But they don't see it as ruining the West,for one. In their sick minds they really believe they're helping us out of our hopelessly provincial views.

>"Hey user, can you practice French with me?"

Attached: 1495567121471[1].jpg (864x1296, 246K)

>you are greatly misinformed.

Attached: 612F79F7-FA59-4BBE-B11A-CBC5A176E28F.jpg (490x333, 43K)

Huh? Are you mad about Christians or pagans now?

You just said they don't have influence in china or the far east but now you're trying to sell me on the idea that they do?

I told you. They descend from Cain. They’re some protohuman species mixed with human. Ffs they even claim to be more connected with animals.

I feel like NO ONE can bear (((them))) I see them EVERYWHERE on media in Europe;
Especially on Tv. My god... you can't even imagine HOW MANY they are.
Same for cinema, music, and journalism.

Sometimes I think that Jesus was right when he said their father is Satan

Attached: 1529619356851.png (1279x1304, 919K)

It’s a foreign religion. The only good things that come out of it is based in Pagan traditions, this is evident through the Roman Empire. Didn’t need Christianity until the last stages until it’s collapses, which was done faster by “All gods children” meant neighbouring, lower intelligent tribes entered. Sound familiar?

You are actually, hun. All religion came from the skies.

>watching vlogs
>using them as source for your arguments

Attached: 1414689011152.png (134x180, 17K)

Europe (what we commonly mean by "Europe") >>>>> Rome

4000 years of belief.
Their founder jewed his brother out of blessing, by decieving his father.
We ask, what is good for humans. They ask what is good for jews, therefore its ok to screw over a non-jew, and they expect gentiles to believe themselves inferior.
They believe they alone are the image of God.
They have an exile-exodus complex because of their religious documents.... Made worse by the Talmud.

Attached: 1529311330138.jpg (1024x792, 256K)

>but now you're trying to sell me on the idea that they do?
No, they are an international clique though right? So why aren’t they targeting that region of the world? Why only Europe and United States for the most part?

Ok so we all just dropped Christianity. Now we aren't degenerate. What changes? Do we go back to killing muslims, jews and everyone else we jist dont like just for being there, because man we are good at that.

It's not what happened though. Christians never let neighboring tribes enter. They even formed something called "The Crusades" to fight off the invading Muslim horde and created a bulwark against Islam from taking all of Europe. It's the modern day pagan/atheists that are all about "free love" and "we are all one" and decided to let Islam in. Actual Christian with real Christian convictions picked up a sword and slayed kebabs.

The traditions that Christians values are actually Pagan and this is based on thousands of year adapting to an eviroment to secure survival through the European climate. So Christianity morphed pagan ideals into their religion, but as you know Christianity is hijacked and only hijacked because of the Jewish nature of it.

I am sorry, I can't brother, I never practiced French, only Italian and English

Attached: idf hottie.jpg (736x920, 86K)

lol dropping Christianity is why we are in this current mess.

They aren't Asian so they don't fit in. I don't mean selling stolen kidneys in a Tokyo warehouse I mean Asians are xenophobic and don't like kikes at all

You would be accurate if you are talking about Catholicism. Catholicism =/= Christianity. Not for several centuries now.

You do know they had an empire right? It went into large regions of Europe still impacted today through roads, channels, sewerage systems etc.

And they will bring all your brothers from all the nations as a gift to the LORD on horses and chariots and wagons, on mules and camels, to My holy mountain Jerusalem,” says the LORD, “just as the Israelites bring an offering in a clean vessel to the house of the LORD. 21And I will select some of them as priests and Levites,” says the LORD. 22“For just as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, will endure before Me,” declares the LORD, “so your descendants and your name will endure.

Even though all of them values are actually pagan and Europe, not foreign and Jewish.

They’re not ruining western civilization you antisemite

they are retarded and have no self awareness.

I think Ahmed is trying to do Allah's work to convince us Christianity is bad by having no clue what he's talking about and doing it with akward English.

I mean look at this fucking thread. Even a dumb bong wouldn't go this route

I believe the chinks are also behind it. They have big ambitions and a in-house fight is their opportunity. Bet they are working with the jews, or at least pay them to stir up shit in a country.

Proof?

Sons of esau, false judeans. (look it up) this is what is called jews in the bible. Hades level insane, don´t want to admit mistakes. Worship satan in his prison (star of remphan saturn). associated with a black cube.
And also pic related.

Attached: cloudenhove-kalergi-plan.jpg (600x837, 100K)

caananites larping as judeans, territory that they took over.

Attached: edomite-territory.jpg (840x1250, 197K)

The meme flag proves he's one of *them*

Rome was nothing but a conquering tribe that became an Empire, fueled by nothing but conquering and enslaving others. Their civilization actually had very little advancements for the amount of time they ruled. They just copied everything the Greeks did and basically remained that way for centuries. The aqueducts were a technical marvel, but they were also painfully foolish and lead to the destruction of Rome.

Christian Europe is very apparently the superior civilization. Christian America was as well. Our ancestors did GREAT for about 2000 years. In 1917, white populations made up about 25% of the world's overall population. What happened in these last few generations? Oh yeah, we started to drop Christianity. Our parents mostly stopped giving a shit, and our generation almost completely doesn't give a shit.

What does the Bible say? If you forget God and don't keep Him in your hearts, he will multiply the beasts of the field to come sack your cities and ravage your women. What a coincidence that these plagues are playing out, just as we are becoming totally atheistic and degenerate.

I said I believe of course I don't have any proofs. It's just seems reasonable. All I can tell you that chinks are buying property and companies in Germany like crazy.

Because they want to be the lightest people on the planet.

the subset of jews that are messing with our societies think that they're helping. tikkun olam + enlightenment hubris. literally the overbearing jewish mother archetype.

What values are you talking about exactly?

Kek. You don’t seriously believe that do you? I’m talking about how the Jews are targeting western civilisation and how a return to pagan values might stop them doing that knowing they can’t hijack a European religion.

Attached: 361B9748-239B-48F1-9DCF-F96FEC2E5F6B.png (600x724, 420K)

Dr. Joseph Goebbels - The Jewish Problem

bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

Pretty sure Jacob Schiff was involved with coudenhove-kalergi, he financed the rise of japanese imperialism, and had jews "fleeing" germany for japan during the leadup to ww2, possibly involved in pearl harbour

The lord god is fighting satan and his minions through time. Hence the thing all over the bible of them saying what comes to pass. Thus they have already won because when they do, it all has happened. youtube.com/watch?v=zy0b9e40tK8
A little clip picturing the dark cube that is/was/ his prison.
youtube.com/watch?v=6k2U8JRxV-A the hexagon storm on north pole off saturn somehow refers to this.

Attached: trinity_knot.jpg (1053x936, 86K)

>Pretty sure Jacob Schiff was involved with coudenhove-kalergi, he financed the rise of japanese imperialism, and had jews "fleeing" germany for japan during the leadup to ww2, possibly involved in pearl harbour
Amazing, anything to back that up for veriffication?

I asked mysef why are we hated so much?
Here is why:
>The flood couldn't get rid of us
>The Egyptians couldn't get rid of us
>The Canaanites couldn't get rid of us
>The Hitties couldn't get rid of us
>The Babylonians couldn't get rid of us
>The Persians couldn't get rid of us
>The Greeks couldn't get rid of us
>The Romans couldn't get rid of us
>The Arabs couldn't get rid of us
>The Spanish couldn't get rid of us
>The Germans couldn't get rid of us
>The Soviets couldn't get rid of us
As you can see fags we are evidently eternal
Why do you think that a bunch of birgin mutts like yourself believe that you will be able to defeat G-d's chosen people?
The LORD has always been on our side and the third temple will be constucted in our lifetime

Attached: Daniel and the lions.jpg (600x396, 62K)

>but as you know Christianity is hijacked and only hijacked because of the Jewish nature of it.
Not really. The mainstream Churches have been hijacked because they are top down organizations, and like all such structures, an interested party only needs to capture the leadership in order to subvert it. There's also Liberalism which was and cynically spread certain Christian concepts divorced from their original countervailing traditions.

Attached: 1530006226942.png (1600x1385, 2.05M)

>The LORD has always been on our side and the third temple will be constucted in our lifetime
the antichrist will annihilate most jews on the planet. This is why it is allowed, your false ruler and your false shrine will carry out your very real punishment. You read the talmud but not the bible. This is where the jews will come begging to christians for mercy.

White, in this case, means Jewish. You should re-evaluate the use of your info graph.

It’s not because they “dropped Christianity” it’s because they dropped tradition, which again is based in Paganism. The climate of Europe meant having a strong family unit to survive the harsh winters of that land, thousands of years of this practise goes into the DNA of a group of people. To claim it was solely Christianity that made that unit is very doubtful.

You should have never rebuilt israel as false isrealtes when the true isrealites were driven out and are now amongst the christians. Tick tock You sealed your own fate.

to move into your neighborhoods, set up a temple in zones where it’s not allowed, wall themselves off to the world, and then proceed to rape your children

Attached: D770309B-F2BC-432A-9B1C-C821FAF94B0B.jpg (1124x1843, 243K)

Jesus said Jews were no longer God's chosen people. The jew's role in the days to come are the "synagogue of satan."

The antichrist will stand in jerusalem fully subdued proclaiming he is messenger of god because god does not retaliate. Eventhough this is fully predicted in the bible. The jews are false judeans and not under gods protection, there is nobbody coming to help you. Can you imagine what this will do to the jews that flee this? hahahahaha.

>can't hijack a European religion
>because pagan
>except Christianity is Jewish
>and hijacked the pagan religioN
>there is A European religion to worship
>what we built isn't good enough
>because it only got us this far
>something about international jews
>Asians aren't working with jews
>Asians are working with jews
>want proof of Asians working with jews
>arguing with Christians on fucking Jow Forums about how we need to change because you got a hunch it'll hurt the jews somehow

How many levels of jenkem are you on my dude. And what is your actual point

>he antichrist will annihilate most jews on the planet
There is no antichrist, get over it there is no such thing
>your false ruler
There is nothing false in our G-d Yahweh everyone believes in what he wants so let us believe in what we want

the first shall be the last. The jews come worship at the feet of the christians saying please halp.

Attached: 1530266287439.jpg (551x316, 48K)

Well you reap what you sow.

To bring about the end times and the birth of the antichrist their messiah.

he is there in ezekiel in a white robe carrying a device. As a forewarning.

good source, ahmed.

Now. Get the fuck out from the UK into your muslim shithole, fucking shitskin and take sadiq with you.

They aren't ruining anything. There are few Jews in positions of power in the West, and they got there through hard work and superior intellect. You all need to stop obsessing over your antisemitism and focus on what really matters: starting a healthy family:

tomatobubble.com/id695.html
wildboar.net/multilingual/easterneuropean/russian/literature/articles/whofinanced/whofinancedleninandtrotsky.html
strangeside.com/russo-japanese-war-financed-by-jacob-schiff/

This, this and this again

>You should have never rebuilt israel
Why not its our homeland?
We can do whatever we want it's our land
>Fake Israelites
Spell it correctly: Israelites
How fake tell me fucktard how are we fake and prove it to me?