Prank caller patched through to Trump on Air Force One

>The host of "The Stuttering John" podcast, John Melendez, got President Trump on the phone yesterday by pretending he was New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez.

>The details: When the White House operator calls back, he says: "Hello is this Sen. Menendez?" and then "Hello is this Air Force One?"

>President Trump picked up the phone congratulating who he thought was Sen. Menendez and telling him he "went through a very tough situation."
>He also talked about immigration. "Bob, let me just tell you I want to be able to take care of the situation every bit as much as anybody else at the top level. I'd rather do the larger solution rather than the smaller solution."
>He said the North Dakota Senate race is "a tough race."
>Regarding his SCOTUS nominee, he said they'll be done making a decision in 12 to 14 days.

kek

axios.com/trump-podcast-call-stuttering-john-bb7f0457-7d2c-4324-9c7c-54c8b6866980.html

Attached: just a prank bro.jpg (1031x714, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/
axios.com/trump-podcast-call-stuttering-john-bb7f0457-7d2c-4324-9c7c-54c8b6866980.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek

Someone will feel their ass getting pinched over this.

Fraudulent and homosexual.

Attached: SageHeil.png (500x500, 85K)

... but he didn't say anything evil. in fact he sounds like a concerted POTUS that wants what is best and is willing to work with others to achieve big long term goals...
trump arranged this didn't he

>trump arranged this didn't he

Attached: 1503320823032.jpg (2755x1885, 1.16M)

Trump was a frequent guest on Howard Stern so he would have met Stuttering John. This is a likely setup.

BUT HE DIDN'T SAY FUCK ALL BROWN PEOPLE?!? WTF

>axios.com/
Fake News

This.
Trump knew it was a hoaxer
555d chess

Hope he likes the Secret Service paying him a visit.

similar to the ol' "accidental text on purpose"

Seriously, this sounds like a really bad move. Like traitorous bad, trying to trick the president into divulging sensitive information.

>please grab my pussy

Attached: 02DBBBEB-5F97-4125-9B1F-D944916E8BAB.jpg (458x427, 195K)

Audio where?

Attached: 1519070695951.png (1538x1024, 2.03M)

Trump hires the best people

>covfefe

>axios.com/trump-podcast-call-stuttering-john-bb7f0457-7d2c-4324-9c7c-54c8b6866980.html
My first thought as well. It went way too well. Isn't Trump friends with Howard Stern?

truth

Trumps got a lot of friends

Attached: 1504879425617.jpg (1661x1036, 690K)

What about Sun? I want the Alien meets Donald Trump Photoshop cover.

>photoshop
What if I told you Trump was preparing to disclose the real ayys?

Right? He sounds good tbqh

NOOOOOOOOO WAY. If it is on Jow Forums it's probably true.

Attached: 1494584575364.gif (960x540, 205K)

Attached: 1508260426601.jpg (2762x2000, 2.63M)

This was my first thought

This guy is actually going to jail

>mouse with left hand
>mouse on same side as chips and drink
left can't meme

You used to be able to walk into the white house and talk to the president. anyone should be able to call him and have a chat.

>kek
I don't think it is funny and I hope heads roll (figuratively, not literally). A world leader has classified info and for a "prank" caller to get through and get that info and learn what the leader is thinking and doing, and then to air that all publically is not funny at all. I would not agree if it were done to Obama, either. It is scary that it was that easy for him to get through. Makes me think the operator and others were in on it. I just cannot believe someone call call and claim to be someone and just get through.

Also, why would Trump congratulate the lying criminal? Menendez is another disgusting liberal, so why was Trump so nice and friendly with him? I am not saying Trump should have been rude but he certainly could have been professional and unemotional and offered zero congrats and told him nothing of what he was doing.

Stuttering John is still around?
He was such an an unfunny faggot, if that kike stern had any idea of what was funny he would've had Hank on the show every single day.

>You used to be able to walk into the white house and talk to the president. anyone should be able to call him and have a chat.
That is when people were honest and sincere and said who they were. This guy lied and misrepresented who he was. The President will give different information to different people. If you are citizen, the President knows what he can and cannot say to you. If you are a Senator, you can receive more important and secret or classified info.

CHECKED AND TRUE!

Attached: 1490974337917.png (416x458, 33K)

Oh shit it's over for Drumpf he's finished this time for sure!

Attached: 470550520.jpg (3982x2790, 3.1M)

So the dude got arrested right? I can't see someone lying in order to get direct access to the president not getting fucked.

>wow, we got Drumpf on the phone, what will he say to embarrass himself?

>"I really wanna find a solution to this immigration problem. We've got to have strong border security, it's what the people want!"

Shitlibs eternally BTFO lmao

Attached: Capture.png (820x856, 128K)

>classified info.
Classified info should not exist, period. The Founding Fathers of your nation wanted complete transparency and isolationism. Instead, now you have unconstitutional FED and CIAniggers, who consume upward to 1 trillion USD per year, doing extremely evil stuff on a global-scale in secrecy. Secrecy breeds corruption.

Your CIA literally finances drug trade in Latin America, Afghanistan, and more. They also support Islamist terrorists whenever convenient. Most Americans don't know the truth and how bad their CIA is.

Truman, who created CIA, later regretted it.

Watch Kevin Shipp's videos on Youtube. He is a CIA whistleblower.