James Fields charged with more than 30 crimes — including the death of Heather Heyer

Yeah, he’s not gonna do well in prison

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1209x486, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0_AmqBGDJDs
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/armed-antifa-professor-admits-chasing-charlottesville-driver-rifle-deadly-crash/
youtu.be/Hz9mKPiDrv4
youtube.com/watch?v=tg5RGSyYe-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bampu

The only crime he committed was triggering a heart attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=0_AmqBGDJDs

Attached: 1506498818065.jpg (1261x1494, 767K)

>Hit and run over 30 people isnt a crime

Attached: 1526667442549.png (211x239, 4K)

just because you put a star of david on their picture does not make them Jewish

This is the exact reason Jay walking is a crime. There is evidence indicating he was threatened twice with firearms and mobbed to the point of fearing for his life and property.

Attached: 1515388986872.gif (537x294, 3.47M)

>There is evidence indicating he was threatened twice with firearms and mobbed
You faggots keep adding imaginary shit lol
>They pointed a bazooka at him guyz

Attached: 3324.png (499x396, 125K)

He is a political prisoner.

His prosecution is entirely politically motivated.

I hope his lawyers press for a venue change to SW Virginia and show pics of the fatty with the nigger to an all-white, elderly jury.

That fucking pig that died at the rally? are you sure it wasn't a heart attack? Disgusting liberal cunt.

If someone attacks my car while I'm driving they're getting run over, that's how it works schlomo.

Attached: Abstract.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

none of the shooters were jewish,you mental midget

We'll see when it makes it to federal court. The evidence is out there on video along with the left committing perjury. This why they are fleeing the country.

Attached: 1527208561091.jpg (218x231, 11K)

life or the electricchair for this guy

They're really trying to throw everything at him.
I wonder how little of it will stick.

I don't even understand why he was arrested for anything. Those fuckheads were attacking him. What was he supposed to do, let them destroy his car and kill him too?

>His prosecution is entirely politically motivated.
yes. and they're going to bury him under the jail for it. i don't believe he is guilty. at worst he panicked and made an error of judgement. nevertheless his fate is sealed.

F

This is such an obvious attempt to thow him in jail because of politics.

I hope his trial is going to be streamed so we can all watch it together

Any lawyer worth the title would be able to skate the fuck out of this in any number of ways. There is solid evidence in Fields’ favor, and the political and media posturing over it give real weight to the need for a change of venue. This is like Freddie Gray all over again.

klebold was.

Heather heyer is a fat piece of shit and the feds that charged James fields are part of the deep state.

i want to believe.

>Hello again Roastie posters.

Attached: Roastie.jpg (1546x1334, 900K)

False and homosexual

Most of them were jewish

>ISRAEL ISNT A JEWISH NAME!!!!

Has Fields had a chance to speak on the events of the day yet? The amount of silence coming from him is unusual to the point of looking suspicious. The (((press))) is usually blood thirsty to get a quote from someone they demonize so they can confirm their narrative of White Men = Satan, Everyone Else = God.

T H I C C

>redit trying to defend that fat piece if shit

lmao at their lives

>22

Attached: 1496510089375.png (852x1256, 55K)

Better then all those border crossing kids in cages lol. Cry more. When Roe vs Wade is repealed we get to go after women too.

What a time to be alive. And not locked in a cage lmao. Bump.

and he blew up a helicopter too that killed 2 cops.
remember the helicopter crash when they were searching for his vehicle?

then they turned on haarp and launched a flash flood over the area to disperse the gathering..

also they shilled it up and bussed people in on both sides, planning the event for months in advance...

was a great day for kikery.

>imaginary shit
read link, fuck your self faggot

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/armed-antifa-professor-admits-chasing-charlottesville-driver-rifle-deadly-crash/

>Most of them were jewish
prove it.

you can't because it's not true.

>thegatewaypundit.com
thats why you faggots will lose, you actually believe your own agitation propaganda

Either the article's facts are wrong, or they aren't. Which are you saying?

the article's facts are wrong

He's talking about the shooters retard. Come on, Paddock?

Oh I dare you to hit my car you fucking cunt
I'll use the pavement as faggot opener

It's actually not if those people are walking on the street. You know, where cars are supposed to drive.

And you'll be doin hard time

For you

Hes going to be exonerated because he waa fleeing a gunman and then got assaulted by a woman with a baseball bat, and hes mentally ill.

Which ones? I see actual charges on this guy and he talked to the news

>He was in the street so its ok to drive away from an accident. Its not hit an run cuse he shouldnt have been there officer

Attached: 56545.jpg (530x300, 48K)

The real question is, why are Jeff Sessions and the Department of Justice persecuting this guy on what they KNOW are false charges? Is this some failed attempt to get liberals to like them? Is this the power of civnat Boomerism? Sacrificing a white guy to the jeering mob in the hopes it will be enough to calm the mob down?

How is he responsible if that fat fuck had a heart attack? WTF???

He's gonna get off scott free and it's going to be delicious watching people freak out

His lawyer might argue he was still fearing for his life. You can definetaly flee the scene of a collision if people are trying to kill you.

i hope he goes free, he's 100% innocent

if anything that antifa nigger with the rifle that was aiming at him that day should be locked up

Didn't the coroner's report confirm the cause of death was trauma, and the heart attack business came from her mom or someone on the scene?

Definetaly. Aiming a gun at someone is a crime.

>Yeah, he’s not gonna do well in prison
Trumped up charges in a kangaroo court.
He'll win the appeal on most of that stacked shit.
The actual charge should be manslaughter at best.
They have to show intent to do harm and not just a panicked response to an attack by a blood thirsty mob.

Attached: Dodge challenge.png (1173x750, 1.31M)

they got video of the antifa medics crushing the dead fatty's ribs trying to perform CPR

His intention was to crash into that crowd, he was accelerating at high speeds down that street long before anyone approached his car.

fuck US jewdiciary system
first God Shkreli, then american hero James Fields, who exercised self defense after being chased with rifle and mob with bats.

>protesters illegally blocking street
>violent protesters attack vehicle
>Driver acted out of self defense in a dangerous situation
I hope they try charging him with murder, because it guarantees he gets off entirely

(((they))) want to punish anyone tied to white nationalism in the most draconian manner possible to scare people off from supporting it.

(((They))) did this with Germany after WW1. This gave rise to Nazism.

just saying.

The kid was lost and someone had just pointed a rifle at him (waved him on).. Took a wrong turn, and was chased into a mob by people bashing his car.

Attached: 14438290-A591-464E-9A02-1172F8E97F93.gif (318x241, 1.99M)

Unironically and no pun intended, the prosecution aimed too high, as fields was reacting to save himself when Professor Dwayne Dixon bragged about pointing his rifle at fields, who seconds later killed Heather

At worst it's attempted manslaughter, since it was in reaction to the threat against his life, as well as the actual attack on his car

A law firms secretary could get his ass off for the current charges. And causing some fat fucking slob to go into cardiac arrest is not hate or murder in those circumstances

Woah they charged him with death? That sounds pretty serious man...game over

I think at the time last year , If the brake lights are lit, you must acquit. It was an acceleration, stop, then acceleration, then he backed up.

Its no doubt a manslaughter charge, but the reason the trial has taken so long is because of grand jury summoning to get people who were outside of the news loop during those events.

Of course, they are going to throw the book at him, but they might screw up like they did in baltimore by charging with a higher degree of murder, with intent, versus a lower one with manslaughter.

Attached: 1520454394531.jpg (650x793, 39K)

> not do well in prison
yeah he'll just be a hero/mascot of aryan nation and the darling of all the screws. he will get first crack at prison hooch and a whole row of latino punk-asses to pound. the fick do you know about american prison norge fag?

Here's the vid you faggot ass nigger

youtu.be/Hz9mKPiDrv4

>none of the shooters were jewish,you mental midget
$0.10 has been deposited.

Attached: 1361305107307.png (274x242, 22K)

>When Roe vs Wade is repealed we get to save countless men and women too.
FTFY

>we get to go after women too
>We
>Shitrlian flag

Attached: 1510261901216.gif (332x332, 1.45M)

>He is a political prisoner.

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 127K)

>death of Heather Heyer

Heather Heyer died of a heart attack. She was not hit by a car.

Attached: heather heyer charlottesville.webm (398x398, 600K)

he is literally a terrorist
Not to mention the fuck hit his own mother over videogames

According to the [[[Occidental Observer]]].

>He came alone, but had to walk back to garage w/ two others.
>On way, had urine thrown at them
>Two others are witnesses for defense. Will testify he was terrified and repeatedly said he just wanted to get home
>Cops admitted in court that he'd had urine thrown at him, wept when he heard there was a casualty
>He HONKED HIS FUCKING CAR HORN TO TELL JAYWALKERS TO CLEAR THE STREET

Attached: Urine2.png (1295x691, 75K)

Fields is a hero. Prove me wrong.

lol owned

CVille war on James Alex Fields
=
Durham war on Duke Lacrosse

Attached: Duke-Victims.jpg (1200x675, 131K)

This, its actually outrageous they didnt charge him with terrorism. It was obviously politically motivated

His only mistake was not killing more.

>thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/armed-antifa-professor-admits-chasing-charlottesville-driver-rifle-deadly-crash/

Did you notice the usual suspects did not cry for "gun control".

Attached: ANTIFA chased James Fields with rifle. charlottesville.png (655x243, 42K)

What sort of dumb cuck actually stops their car for a violent mob trying to attack them?

Reginald Denny and Steve Utash stopped. Didn't work out so well.

Attached: SteveUtash-1.png (711x837, 404K)

>charged=convicted
They're going to have a hard time making the charges stick given the fact they were attacking him first. Especially since they're going after some of the hardest charges to prove, even under ideal prosecutorial conditions.

>The Gateway Pundit

22MPH-25MPH hardly counts as high speed.

You are correct: The Antifa who assaulted him with urine, pointed assault rifles on him, then attacked his car (twice) before the accident are indeed terrorists and should be tried as such.

Attached: DwaneDixon.jpg (768x542, 53K)

>i didn't mean to run over 30 protesters at a high speed with my car, they were shouting at me and i think someone threw a rock!
>ok you're free to go
nah

Nigger

Just wait until the defence calls the redneck revolt commie to the stand after they play video evidence of him admitting to chasing fields with an AR.

Exactly. This guy originally calculated the speed at 27 MPH, then got a higher quality map and re-calculated a MAXIMUM speed of 25 MPH.

This is what these impotent Antifa cuckold fetishists believe is "high speed". My kids ride their Big Wheels faster.

youtube.com/watch?v=tg5RGSyYe-g

No you

It's even worse:

Protip: The defense has witnesses who will testify to seeing Dwayne Dixon point his gun at Fields less than one minute before the car accident.

Get prepared, goys: Fields's attorney is /ourthot/ and is going to BTFO the cuckold fetish prosecutors.

Attached: RsKZP9K.jpg (980x617, 265K)

If the car was hit, you must acquit.

Man fuck you and your bitch ass kids, nigga. Probably just mean knuckle children, anyway.

Okay, look at the pic here:Look at it. Take all your time.

You say he was trying to charge the people? (look again)

You still don't see it?

I never noticed the giant crack in the gray frame around the tail light lenses before. That's where that one dude was swinging a club at his car I guess.

I hope he’s spent the past year doing prison work outs and joining the aryan Nations otherwise he’s gona be acquiring some stretch marks around his jaw line

Attached: 000CDCE7-5553-47A6-B1FF-65CD2DE3FF44.jpg (768x998, 198K)

When his car horn blared, they should not have stared.

Attached: HeatherHeyer-Smoking.jpg (267x476, 45K)

Not how it works, Pierre.

Did James Fields even hit the vehicle hard enough for his air bags to go off?

I don't think so.

They are overreaching.