APOLOGIZE BIGOTS

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ&bpctr=1530302208

Attached: unknown.png (978x590, 187K)

KISS IT.

Attached: KISS_IT.jpg (960x540, 87K)

That look on the niggers face all through the video. Haha. So mad to hear the truth.

A P O L O G I Z E
P
O
L
G
I
Z
E

Is this Kanye West, the Hip-Hop musician ?

Black people are more respectable than fucking leafs.

Attached: Rake.jpg (533x800, 100K)

Yeah. All black people would look the same to you, wouldn't they Goebbels.

Attached: BASH_THE_FASH.jpg (1600x1154, 474K)

quick rundown? video is geoblocked

show your flag, lol

>calling someone by the name of the best nazi is an insult
Retard.

Sounds like a jew

a woman calls out niggers for being niggers & he has nothing to say

What is there to say other than agreeing?

i need to breed this woman

"I dindu nuffin, Muh Dick"

Attached: 1529966616769.jpg (480x852, 62K)

I bet that felt good. Really didn't accomplish anything.

Freedom of speech is about speaking your mind. Unfortunately to have freedom of speech does cost and one cost is tolerating shit posting racists, homophobic, antisemtic assholes..

Racist views do not represent the alt-right, but its tolerated because its free speech. Free speech is a core principle of the alt-right. We are fighting for our right be "Assholes."

Recall the movie "Demolition Man." Wesley Snipes character finally realizes the plans of the left. And says "You cant take people's right away to be Assholes." Then he realizes what the left is an "Evil Mr. Rodgers."

If some racist shit poster has you offended. Then I apologize on their behalf.

Remember, you have the right to be an Asshole. We would love it if you tried.

consider suicide comrade

Attached: latest[1].png (328x532, 217K)

I'm the enemy. Because I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, the freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy who likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of BBQ ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I wanna run through the streets naked with green Jell-O all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Mayer Wiener." You live up top, you live Cocteau's way: what he wants, when he wants, how he wants. Your other choice: come down here... and maybe starve to death.

Edgar Friendly....

Attached: Evil Mr. Rogers.png (461x309, 353K)

I like this guy and I respect that he actually comes on Fox and expresses his opinions.