What do you think about French peoples?

What do you think about French peoples?

Attached: d706bcb030cc010f4b7082df05c38b18dee1961f2e95e6f3c44d05e27ec6bbd2.jpg (468x280, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
twitter.com/AnonBabble

scum

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

Attached: 56420fb84139cbddc58af896feebafeb.jpg (1200x799, 121K)

Napoleon and Alizée are cool.

They won't exist for much longer

at this moment? Very affeminate and on a self replacement. Half of your country are composed of non-french peoples. Now, you guys used to be bad-ass warriors.

Is it true the French stink so bad that they invented perfume?

Don't hide your flag Schlomo.

I don't care for Muslims or Africans desu

They don't use deoderant

Good, sexy!
Civilized, not like US cunts.
Could take an english lesson tho...

Actual french white Men: cucks. Occupy around 8-9% of total population.
Everyone else: putes à nègres + nègres (91-92% of total population)

Les filles françaises existent pour servir la GBN (grande bite noire). Voilà la raison pour laquelle chaque fille française a goûté le sauvage AU MOINS une fois par an. C’est triste mais c’est la réalité actuelle en France aujourd’hui. Tant pis, bande de raciste, t’es FINI

And women don't shave their armpits

Hon hon hon

Attached: Sel_franca.png (1206x574, 14K)

Thanks brother! Austria is the uncucked version of Germany

Nothing

Tu devrais pas être à la CAF ?

They are subhumans who got what they deserved for colonialism, wiping out and replacing the original natives in the region, the gauls.

Colonialism and replacement isn't that funny anymore now that you are in the receiving end of it, right frenchies?

Attached: img_8841.jpg (1024x437, 137K)

F

>CAF

Je connais pas cet acronyme M. Petite Bite, le français n’est pas ma lange maternelle ... néanmoins les filles françaises appartiennent à la GBN... désolé VIVE KARA BOGA

I thought French people went extinct?

hate them. glad they are going extinct

It's hard not to empathize with the few remaining Christians left in France (less than a thousand?). Atheists/Jews/Nigger/Muslims are not French. Sadly tho fate was sealed with the French Revolution when you allowed the Jew to seize control and kill the French Nobility.

Just look at all those faggots who never been to france xD xD

Probably a good idea for the french to resist the english language longer, so the faggots won't come.

Losers. Lost their country forever.

Attached: FrenchMoustache-150x150.jpg (150x150, 9K)

>two algerians
>two kikes
What do you think about French peoples ?

You mean "soon to be New Somalia"?

Have humanity in them. I respect that

French people are white and based.
You cannot refute this.

Smelly nigger lovers

Hahahahhahaa
What the fuck France? What the fuck is this

I hate them. I hate them with every fibre of my being.

Let's start by looking at their language. Their language is gay. A fr*Nch "man" talking sounds like an abomination. Their women are an exception of course, but fr*Nch women belong to us now. "B-but English stole fr*Nch words." No, we plundered the best of Latin from the inferior fr*Nchoids -- Normans were VIKINGS.

Then there is their religion. Their religion is Catholicism. Except they don't actually practise this religion very well and have been consistently outdone by the Spanish.

"French culture?", I hear you say? What culture is this? Sticking a snail on a toothpick and calling it art is culture now? How about taking a shit and framing it in a museum?

They are also very bad on the battlefield. Napoleon was the only good "fr*Nch" leader, and he was Italian.

And so... I spit on "La Republique" and all it represents. Death to equality! Death to fr*Nce!

Attached: horatio nelson.jpg (204x247, 7K)