If the Jews are so powerful how did Trump end up as president?

If the Jews are so powerful how did Trump end up as president?

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (280x180, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2018/05/14/israel-trump-embassy-jerusalem-poll-218368
thehill.com/homenews/administration/394890-rosenstein-felt-used-by-the-white-house-in-comey-firing-report
youtube.com/watch?v=-TyCp5v0jgc
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hitler memes
Hitler is more powerful than Jews, even in death.

M E M E M A G I C

Attached: 1516482594374.jpg (585x560, 44K)

Because Trump is a puppet for Israel. It's that simple, but for some reason people on this board turn a blind eye to that fact. (((I wonder why)))

Cuz Christianity is the way

>I posted it again

Your country gives Israel a whole lot of aid. Explain yourselves

>who is Sheldon Adelson

That's easy. My country is also beholden to Jewish influence.

What makes you think Trump is the enemy of the Jews?

I never believed in anything up until then, but I truly believe it was divine intervention, whether it was a God that is typically championed by the religious sect of the right, or our alien overlords tweaked some numbers in the simulation, something happened.

Attached: Masiela_Lusha_as_Goodwill_Ambassador.jpg (800x1136, 105K)

Attached: 1530139376183.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

Trump is a godsend for the kikes, the American elite in which Trump is part is Jewish.

You're fucking delusional if you don't think Trump takes orders from kikes.

Then why doesn't Trudeau love Trump and his policies?

Because he sold his family to the Jews for exchange of his property debts.
Next question.

This is such a rudimentary way of observing this issue. Geopolitics are largely a bread and circus show. Trump is being used as a tool to pacify the increasing unrest on the right in the United States (which you are evidently falling for).

Just look at his circle of influence which I posted above. You still think Trump doesnt serve Jewish interests?? Please. This is wishful thinking on your part.

have fun paying my income tax pretty soon leaf

Attached: qFcgSm1rgGlPT_02YTYZHGZtqWSU3maHaq4Eiw7Mt3w.jpg (576x768, 83K)

Irrelevant.
Try and refute my argument. Ill wait.

>a memeflaggot, a muslim and a dogfucker
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF D&C JEWSHILLS

You didn't make an argument, you called me retarded. And I thanked you for paying for my income tax.

worry about your pm meeting with soros.

Attached: wdhmbyt.png (1196x830, 304K)

FPBP
Also meme flag is appropriate and not gay for once

jews

Wtf? Youre a paki. No one gives a fuck what you think.

Whoa heavy

Chink dogfucker.

SEETHING

Attached: Cdwx9A6UUAA1Z0Y.jpg (584x558, 34K)

it's a mystery

Attached: image.jpg (635x422, 53K)

Wtf is your point sand nigger? Im not denying that Canada isnt a cuckold for Israel.

My point is simply that Trump is too.

Jews play both sides

Attached: AP17290303657929.jpg (2732x1821, 1.88M)

3/5 of his top donors were Jews

Are you kidding me? Its no secret that Trump And Israel goes hand in hand.

Sure thing Chinkfaggot.

>"JOS PLAY BOT SIDES!1"
i bet that you think that nazis were jewish-backed too.

Attached: 1530303401785.png (695x797, 824K)

Attached: donaldTrumpZionistMeme.jpg (744x480, 325K)

Man these shareblue posts just get easier to spot every day.

Because it's 2018. It gets harder and harder to lie about things every day because it's all open on the internet.

There's always someone willing to talk and risk their own safety.

Back in the days they had the news papers to spead lies, that doesn't work anymore.

>being this stupid

Attached: Trump Jewish Puppet 3.png (949x472, 185K)

>how did Trump end up as president?
TRUMP IS PRO ISRAEL = PRO JEWS.

Attached: rtx372tl.jpg (961x641, 63K)

>gets btfoed
>W-WELL I WILL POST SOME PICTURES AND IGNORE EVERYTHING!!1"

Attached: bb.png (667x552, 220K)

the only people that even mention shareblue are whatever team you kikes work with, they havent been part of anyone elses consciousness for 18 months, everytime you point the finger at them you just shine a light on yourself.
trump is a kike puppet, same as the rest.

Attached: shutitdown.jpg (962x642, 109K)

Attached: trump-and-jews.jpg (750x461, 78K)

last time i checked pro-kike politicians were pro-degeneracy too.

Attached: OYV3Y.png (609x415, 269K)

Are you trying to tell me Trump isn't a good goy?

Attached: jewdrumpf.jpg (962x641, 72K)

>just pictures
>not an argument
>generic jewshill reponses
WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1530255668518.jpg (1000x667, 256K)

Hmm, looks like we'll have two kike puppets running against eachother in 2020. Sounds familiar...

Attached: download.jpg (269x187, 6K)

So why don’t the kikes like him then?

They dont??

politico.com/magazine/story/2018/05/14/israel-trump-embassy-jerusalem-poll-218368

Are you trying to tell me they want to beat trump?

Attached: hss.png (1215x444, 226K)

why do americans even type this?
trumps entire family are the kikes, he sold his kids to them in exchange for this

Its called the illusion of choice you fucking paki. Two candidates representing the same (((sphere of influence))) creates a no lose election for the kikes.

SEETHING

Attached: rthss.png (1354x564, 227K)

Why dont they like him? = Why do they NOT like him?

Am I arguing with a 12 year old here?

What the matter chinkfaggot? too scared to say Indian? looks like you cant stop thiking in paki dick looks like like your pm.

Attached: 1529827600268.jpg (593x498, 156K)

>If the Jews are so powerful how did Trump end up as president?
The Israel lobby supports Trump. That's half the jews in the world.

nothing more ironic that a chink pushing a tiresome narrative like if they were so pro-white anti-degeneracy

Attached: oyvv.png (688x585, 574K)

Are you stoned you dumb leaf, his family is filled with kikes, trumps a zionist, his family are zionists. He's a good way to distract the goyim making them focus on futile issues like niggers and spicks when the jew is the real issue and until we address that nothing will ever improve with the negro or the non whites they'll only become more violent and dependant on the state.

Trump is a Jewish plant.

Same thing with tommy Robinson, I don't doubt he loves his country and islam is defiantly a huge issue but he distracts the goyim by focusing all their issues on muslims when they're only a symptom of the jew and until you take the cancer out itll destroy the whole body no matter what.

this this how do so many people not know this

Arrogance. They were so smugly assured they had everything locked down, but didn't realize how pissed off voters were.

They live in a bubble.

they aren't powerful, that's why they play dirty and exploit every weakness available, might also be why they measure higher on the bell curve for IQ, better abstract thinking
>i.e. creating a reality in which your assets are strengthened and synergised while devaluing the assets of others with more material powers at hand

look up wilbur ross and resorts international, they bought him and built his brand over the years as being anti establishment, they likely have candidates in place for all scenarios for when the need arises.
just so happens this time the goyim were getting a bit close to the tribe and needed placated, it worked, millions of yanks unironically think hes going to ((drain the swamp)), it was trumps turn.

>trump fills his cabinet and family with kikes
>kikes btfo

Sorry bignosed monkey, Hillary won the jewish vote.
Somebody is also ignoring the next Putin-Trump Summit to discuss middle east situation.

>"NIGGERS AND SPICS ARE BASED1"
The absolute state of Anti-Free-Speech Bongistan.

>"MUH THIS THIS! HOW PEOPLE NOT KNOW DIS1"
show the discord group link

Attached: 1529284183771.png (776x1048, 749K)

/thread
No other President has sucked kike cock nearly as hard as him

you sound low IQ, the connections, premise and conclusion are all wrong.

He's only as much of a puppet as any other president. It's autistic to think he's going to start spouting antisemitic rhetoric or take a stand against Israel. No electable presidential candidate would. Be pragmatic.

Realpolitik.

jewshills hate tariffs, ross is getting used like rosenstein.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/394890-rosenstein-felt-used-by-the-white-house-in-comey-firing-report

Attached: OYVEYYY.png (640x547, 398K)

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=-TyCp5v0jgc

show yout flag dirty jew.

Attached: 1527968752719.jpg (1050x802, 607K)

cringe

they are scared, no wonder why they dont support tariffs.

Attached: 1530047593581.png (667x211, 40K)

keep being delusional, poo

WOMP WOMP

Attached: tt.png (713x420, 277K)

Because Trump is just another autistic jew dick-puppet?

Attached: traitor.jpg (305x165, 8K)

132, go away you coconut-squash-brained plebeian

Apparently there no failproof way rigging an election, just of increasing your odds, brexit proved it.

Actually there IS a failproof way, you pick 2 shills (3 if your country use two round system) and rig the polls saying they have a extreme amount of % of votes (third candidate % is way higher than fourth one at two round system countries), then you use those polls to almost only talk about candidate A and B.
People think only candidate A or B have a chance of wining and pick the best of the 2 (or dont vote if that is possible), at two round system people pick the best of 3 and the best 2 shills go to second round.

PS:If your country have primaries for the shill parties, you will need two shills for the primaries too and do the same thing as you will do at the normal election

The previous method is failproof but they assumed it would extremely easy to beat trump then the shill candidate they would put there, and so allowed trump to win primaries (removing people like jeb bush from the primaries), the idea was to make hillary win the election.
So they sacrificed their chance of wining to make sure one specific person (hillary won), they are STUPID AS FUCK.
At some point they decided to make the 99% hillary 1% trump fake polls to try to make sure didnt went to vote (that's why forced voting is important to avoid those tricks), some journalists (from hill side) complained they relied too much at those strange polls and it backfired with hillary voters not going to vote

fpbp

>they are scared, no wonder why they dont support tariffs.

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

NEW ORDER OF BARBARIAN HAS THE ANSWER AS ALWAYS DO

CURTAILMENT OF AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL PRE-EMINENCE
American industry came under discussion - it was the first that I'd heard the term global interdependence or that notion. The stated plan was that different parts of the world would be assigned different roles of industry and commerce in a unified global system. The continued pre-eminence of the United States and the relative independence and self-sufficiency of the United States would have to be changed. This was one of the several times that he said in order to create a new structure, you first have to tear down the old, and American industry was one example of that. Our system would have to be curtailed in order to give other countries a chance to build their industries, because otherwise they would not be able to compete against the United States. And this was especially true of our heavy industries that would be cut back while the same industries were being developed in other countries, notably Japan. And at this point there was some discussion of steel and particularly automobiles - I remember saying that automobiles would be imported from Japan on an equal footing with our own domestically produced automobiles, but the Japanese product would be better. Things would be made so they would break and fall apart, that is in the United States. so that people would tend to prefer the imported variety and this would give a bit of a boost to foreign competitors. One example was Japanese. In 1969 Japanese automobiles, if they were sold here at all I don't remember, but they certainly weren't very popular. But the idea was you could get a little bit disgusted with your Ford, GM or Chrysler product or whatever because little things like window handles would fall off more and plastic parts would break which had they been made of metal would hold up.

Your patriotism about buying American would soon give way to practicality that if you bought Japanese, German or imported that it would last longer and you would be better off. Patriotism would go down the drain then. It was mentioned elsewhere things being made to fall apart too. I don't remember specific items or if they were even stated other than automobiles, but I do recall of having the impression, sort of in my imagination, of a surgeon having something fall apart in his hands in the operating room at a critical time. Was he including this sort of thing in his discussion? But somewhere in this discussion about things being made deliberately defective and unreliable not only was to tear down patriotism but to be just a little source of irritation to people who would use such things. Again the idea that you not feel terribly secure, promoting the notion that the world isn't a terribly reliable place. The United States was to be kept strong in information, communications, high technology, education and agriculture. The United States was seen as continuing to be sort of the keystone of this global system. But heavy industry would be transported out.

you touched on the real answer, they had 2 candidates.

God damn

because we are more powerful
>read it and weep

Attached: 1506662380181.gif (320x332, 2.49M)

Because he agreed to serve them.

>Obama and Kerry
Made peace with Iran, massively gimping their already only civilian energy -level nuclear program in exchange for no war and opening up trade.
Left Israel high and dry at the UN.

>Drumpf
Cancelled the Iran deal.
Assembles a cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
'Gives' Israel Jerusalem.
'Declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
Withholds PA funding.
Fights tooth and nail for Israel at the UN, chimping out with "WE'RE TAKIN NAMES, GOYIM!" when the world doesn't bow to the jews.
Has a jewish princess daughter who counsels him on foreign policy.
Best friends with Netanyahu.
Netanyahu slept in Drumpf's son-in-law's bed (a.k.a. Drumpf's daughter's bed).
Escalates in Syria, actively attacking the Syrian military and killing hundreds of Russians
---also, under his presidency (coincidence? really?)---
South Carolina makes it illegal to criticise Israel
A New York judge (with rumoured ties to Trump) declares that Iran did 9/11

You neocon retard kiddies are just mad at Obama because he was the first president in decades to actually push back at Israeli control of US foreign policy. Of course he didn't completely cut it but he made significant first steps. Now your ultimate good goy orange boomer is in to undo those steps and make sure it never happens again and you rub your dried out half numb willies in joy at that. remove yourselves from this earth.

Attached: OBAMA PEPE.jpg (502x449, 128K)

Trump is the best POTUS Israel ever had.

Attached: TrumpSoldout.png (1101x601, 206K)

then youll know that the bell curve is an irrelevance when discussing racial IQ with regards to who rules over whom else.
somebody with a 132 IQ is capable of recognising that everyone with an average IQ is an empty vessel incapable of ruling anything, the battle ground between factions/peoples is at the top end of the IQ scale and who controls the average white, Jews are outnumbered in the millions by capable and intelligent whites at the top end of the curve.

the source of their power lies elsewhere sadly, if it was just a case of outsmarting them they would have been wiped off the earth hundreds of years ago. these people are taught from birth to view the rest of us as cattle, absolving them of all guilt and moral consequences, we all know about the nepotism, talmud etc etc its just so fucking tiresome.
whenever somebody asks us to choose between 'good' jews and 'bad' jews, remember that at best, the 'good' jews see the cattle as needing looked after like babies rather than being exploited, either way they view us as subhuman.

i dont know meme flag kike? why dont you tell us

>this bot and his bs copypasta again.

seething.

Attached: 1530130554644.jpg (407x509, 20K)

Could it be that Jow Forums is Jewish?

they're not that powerful

/thread

forgot to add -
>Drumpf
further increased aid to Israel by 10% (from $3b to $3.3b) in his first year. Didn't get much else done in his first year, but managed to help Israel out quite a lot!

Some are idiot goys who have fallen for the Trump meme
Some are literal JIDF
It's impossible to figure out the exact proportion

literally the least-liked potus by jews. nice try israeli shill

Trump has sold all his children except maybe Barron to Jews. Trump isn't our savior, he's just a bumbling boomer who accidentally kinda messes up Jew plans.

hmm let me count the buzzwords
>kike puppet
>boomer

pretty obvious shill right here. just ignore

Because Ivanka is Jewish.

Attached: israelsbitch.jpg (225x225, 14K)